America's Choice Tax Relief

LAST UPDATED: November 3rd, 2022

America’s Choice Tax Relief is based in Murrieta, California. The company offers a variety of tax resolution services and appears to have been founded in 2017.

America’s Choice offers tax relief nationwide. The company also offers a free consultation, as is the standard in the tax relief industry.

The Good

• Experience and Accreditation
  • Simple Process
  • Services

Experience and Accreditation

America’s Choice Tax Relief has a team of tax professionals and CPAs with more than 50 years of combined experience in the tax industry. The company has helped resolve millions of dollars in tax problems for thousands of clients and is well suited to help you with your specific tax situation.

In addition, America's Choice is accredited with the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), one of the major third party accreditors in the tax relief industry. Accreditations are great to see because they typically indicate the business abides by ethical business practices and can be trusted to handle your money properly.

Simple Process

America’s Choice has a simple, two-step process to tax relief. In the first step, company representatives will work to diagnose your unique tax situation, answer any questions you have, and let you know what options are available to you.

In the second step, America’s Choice will work to resolve your tax situation, and if you are pre-qualified, the company offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee if it doesn’t achieve a resolution for you.

Variety of Services

America’s Choice Tax Relief offers all of the services you would expect to see offered from a tax relief firm. These include all of the following:

• Offer in Compromise
  • Currently Non-Collectible
  • Statute of Limitations
  • Collection Appeal
  • Administrative Appeal

If you have questions about how any of these services could help you find relief from tax debt, you should contact America’s Choice for a consultation.

The Bad

Missing Information

We can’t find any pricing information for America’s Choice Tax Relief. While this is fairly common in the tax relief industry to not publish a pricing guide, some companies do publish average costs or give a percentage of tax debt that is charged. More transparency from America’s Choice would be helpful in this regard.

As far as we can tell, America’s Choice does not have a minimum tax debt requirement, or at least does not publish this information on its website. If you have a smaller amount of tax debt and are worried that some companies will not be able to work with you, you should reach out for a consultation with America’s Choice to see if the company will accept you as a client.

You can also check out other top tax relief companies, many of which publish a minimum tax debt requirement so that you know before reaching out if you will qualify for their services.

The Bottom Line

America’s Choice Tax Relief’s team has over 50 years of combined experience in the tax industry, which is encouraging. It is accredited with the NATP and clients generally have very positive things to say about their experience with America's Choice.

We would, however, like to see a little more transparency in terms of pricing and a minimum tax debt requirement, if applicable. Companies that share this information make it easier on consumers to compare them to other competitors in the tax relief space.

View Best Tax Relief Companies

Message from
America's Choice Tax Relief

America’s Choice Tax is a reliable tax resolution company that guarantees our tax services. We provide a free in-depth consultation that focuses on our clients' tax problems and finding a solution that works for them.

Our in-house team is composed of tax professionals, Enrolled Agents, and CPAs with over 50 years of combined experience. We serve all 50 states to meet all American taxpayers’ needs.

America’s Choice Tax is quickly becoming the leader in tax resolution and has satisfied thousands of clients’ tax debt. Our dedicated team follows a detailed process that involves consistent communication with their client and the IRS.

We provide a stress-free service to our clients by managing their tax debt on their behalf. The firm’s primary goal is to be honest with clients by following a specific code of ethics that displays an absolute commitment to helping them resolve their debt.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

Katrina Davis Irving, TX

BEWARE!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! This process began last November 2020. I paid $4300 for America's Choice Tax to help me as promised to resolve my tax debt or come to an agreeable resolution. April 2021: I submitted all information for 2019 and 2020 tax returns. My 2019 taxes were filed; 2020 tax returns were put on an extension without my knowledge. I was advised that 2019 and 2020 taxes need to be filed before my case could negotiated with the IRS. May 11, 2021: I received an email from an associate stating my case has been finalized. May 13th thru July 21st: I constantly called America's Choice Tax asking for information about the resolution to my case. I never received any solid information until which lead to me filing my 1st complaint with BBB on July 21, 2021. After my complaint, I started receiving phone calls Everytime I called and I kept getting advised that my file is with the IRS, the IRS has been closed (understandable due to COVID_19), we are still waiting on the IRS. August 2021 thru September 2021: I was told my case is with the IRS and they should be coming to a resolution within the next couple of weeks. Friday October 6, 2021: I received a phone call from an Accountant at America's Choice Tax advising me that my 2020 tax returns were on an extension and she had a couple of questions to ask before she submits to the IRS. I would like help with a resolution to my case. I don't feel confident that this is properly being taken care of and this is very emotionally draining that they were advising me all year we are waiting on a resolution, when they had not even filed my 2020 tax returns. Fast forward to Today, February 7th there is still no resolution to my case. I have other tax companies reaching out to me because this has not been resolved. Totally a waist of $4,300. My whole situation is worse because of America's Choice Tax Relief. This company has been poor communication and at this point I do not know what to believe. Please help me resolve my case. Signed, A very unhappy Client KD

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

We have been in communication with Ms Davis and her concerns have been addressed. We have negotiated the best possible resolution for her have communicated to her that we will continue to represent our client for the life of the debt contracted for.

Anonymous Sun City West, AZ

We paid $8,000, it took 2 years to complete the process and didn't reduce the amount owed. We had to initiate phone calls and rarely did they return our calls.

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Dear Anonymous client, we would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact our team at 888-615-8342? We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Sonya Poole Tupelo, MS

Lead me to believe that the IRS bill was gone go away

Reply from America's Choice Tax Relief

Our client contracted us for Tax Resolution services in July 2021 at which point we conducted a thorough tax investigation and analysis. Once the investigation was completed, we conducted a financial interview and collected necessary documents form our client to support our IRS negotiation efforts. In January 2022, we were able to negotiate a Currently Non Collectible status for our client which stops all collection efforts from the IRS and our client is now protected against any levies or garnishments. We achieved an optimal resolution for her and her case.