1. Ace Plus Tax Resolution, Inc.

Ace Plus Tax Resolution is a tax relief firm based in Los Angeles. The company was founded by James Cha, a CPA and certified tax resolution specialist with more than 30 years of experience in the industry. Ace Plus Tax Resolution offers customers the resources of a large firm with the personalized service of a smaller company, according to its website. The company helps with both state and IRS taxes.

Continue reading for more information about the services the company's tax professionals offer.

#1 Tax Defense Network chevron_right
#2 Optima Tax Relief chevron_right
#3 Community Tax chevron_right

The Good

• Range of Services
  • Accreditations
  • Time in Business

Range of Services

Ace Plus Tax Resolution offers help on a variety of issues customers may have with their taxes. Its services include:

• Offer in Compromise
  • Collections Appeals
  • Expiration of Statutes
  • IRS Transcript Investigation

Accreditations

Ace Plus Tax Resolution is a certified tax resolution specialist accredited by the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers. Ace Plus Tax Resolution is also accredited by the American Institute of CPAs, the Better Business Bureau, the National Society of Public Accountants.

Additionally, the company is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau, where it holds an A+ rating.

Time in Business

Ace Plus Tax Resolution was founded in 1997, according to its Better Business Bureau profile. Additionally, the company's founder, James Cha, has more than 30 years of experience in the tax resolution industry. This is significantly more experience than many other tax relief companies.

The Bad

• Lack of Website Information
  • Limited Office Locations

Lack of Website Information

Although the company offers a wide range of tax relief solutions, its website contains no information about price ranges for its services. Potential customers can receive a quote by taking advantage of the company's free, confidential consultations.

Limited Office Locations

Ace Plus Tax Resolution’s only office location is in Los Angeles, California, which could make it difficult for customers who live outside the area.

The Bottom Line

Ace Plus Tax Resolution boasts a number of accreditations and a wide variety of tax relief services. Additionally, the company has been in business much longer than many other tax relief companies, and its founder, James Cha, has decades of experience in the industry.

On the other hand, Ace Plus Tax Resolution's lack of online transparency and office locations make it a less-than-ideal option for some customers.

Ace Plus Tax Resolution's accreditations and significant time in the industry make the company a good option for those looking for an experienced company with a demonstrated commitment to high ethical and professional standards — particularly if those customers are located in the Los Angeles area.

For those outside the area, or for those who want more information about pricing before investing time in a consultation call, we recommend also looking into other top tax relief companies.

5.0

Farhad A Delrahim

May 20th, 2020 Santa Monica, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been working with James C for more than 20 years, and have received services for many different kinds of businesses. I am not worried about getting audited by any government agencies because this firm gives me confidence and security. Previously, I was audited by the IRS. My worries always resulted in nothing more than clean, perfect and satisfying results. I can trust this firm to provide me with excellent service not only for audits, but also other tax problems with the IRS. I will continue to depend on Mr. C and his well-trained and knowledgeable staff.

Jun 10, 2020

Hey Farhad, thank you for your review! I'm very glad to hear that you can trust and depend on us. We are happy to be working with you and we look forward to working with you more.

maxwell Oh

May 18th, 2020 North Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

"The IRS assessed a hefty penalty because I somehow misfiled taxes with complicated tax law issues. When I went to James, he successfully removed all penalties as well as the technical issue. He worked with me together on this to bring out the best results for me. The process was rather pleasant, and I could truly feel that James was on my side."

Jun 10, 2020

Hi Max, I’m glad that we were able to work and resolve this issue together. Thank you for choosing us!

Steven Parker

May 10th, 2020 Chino, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

"I owed the IRS a six-digit debt amount, but with his help, those tax assessments could be removed. Additionally, he also helped me get back a five-digit Refund Amount that I was entitled to receive but couldn't because of the IRS problem. He helped me tremendously in reducing this burden and stress from a very rough situation that I had been going through for years, and I'm so thankful for him."

Jun 10, 2020

Hi Steven, it was our pleasure to have had worked with you. I’m so glad that we were able to remove those tax assessments and your burden altogether. I hope you have a good one!