1. Accelerated Tax Solutions

Founded in 2004 and headquartered in North Miami Beach, Florida, Accelerated Tax Solutions specializes in personal and business tax resolution. The company offers a variety of tax services and does not have a minimum debt requirement.

#1 Tax Defense Network chevron_right
3.9
#2 Optima Tax Relief chevron_right
#3 Community Tax chevron_right

The Good

• Variety of Tax Services
  • IRS Representation
  • Nationwide Availability
  • Low Minimum Debt Requirement
  • Accelerated Tax Solutions Cost

Variety of Tax Services

Those struggling with IRS or state tax problems can contact Accelerated Tax Solutions for help. The process starts with a free phone consultation, which is standard in the industry. The company can stop wage garnishments, and offers the following tax services:

• Offer in Compromise
  • Installment Agreement
  • Tax Return Preparation
  • Penalty Abatement
  • Innocent Spouse Relief

IRS Representation

Every client will benefit from professional representation before the IRS with Accelerated Tax Solutions' dedicated and expert employees. Accelerated Tax Solutions works with a team of tax attorneys, enrolled agents, and certified public accountants (CPAs) to represent clients before the IRS.

These tax professionals have experience assisting clients nationwide and specialize in resolving both federal and state tax issues. They will examine each customer's tax returns, tax penalties, and financial situation to negotiate affordable settlements with the IRS for clients.

Additionally, it is unclear whether Accelerated Tax Solutions employs tax preparers or if the company operates solely within the tax relief industry.

Nationwide Availability

Accelerated Tax Solutions has been in the industry for over a decade. The company has two physical locations: one in Jacksonville, Florida, and the other in North Miami Beach Florida. However, Accelerated Tax Solutions also offers remote service to residents of all 50 states.

Low Minimum Debt Requirement

Accelerated Tax Solutions has a low minimum debt requirement of $7,500. Many tax agencies require its customers to have at least $10,000 in tax debt. However, the company's services are often most beneficial for customers with over $10,000 in debt. Interested consumers can take advantage of the company's free consultation to determine whether or not Accelerated Tax Solutions' services are a good fit for their needs.

Accelerated Tax Solutions Cost

Accelerated Tax Solutions' tax debt service fee starts as low as $900, which is a lower starting point than what is offered by many other companies in the industry. In addition, Accelerated Tax Solutions offers a 100 percent money back guarantee. Exact prices will vary according to each customer's tax situation.

The Bad

• Unclear Service Information
  • Lack of Professional Memberships

Unclear Service Information

Accelerated Tax Solutions' website does not indicate whether or not the company assists with placing a "Currently Not Collectible" status, or if it works to prevent asset seizures. It is also unclear whether or not Accelerated Tax Solutions offers helps with back tax services, tax audits, or IRS appeals.

Lack of Professional Memberships

Although Accelerated Tax Solutions is a member of the National Association of Tax Resolution Companies, the company is not a member of other top professional associations in the industry, including the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers, the National Association of Tax Professionals, or the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

The Bottom Line

Accelerated Tax Solutions specializes in tax relief for individuals and businesses, and works remotely with clients in all 50 states. The company offers a number of services, including installment agreements, offers in compromise, and penalty abatements, and its service fees are competitive. Additionally, Accelerated Tax Solutions provides its customers with a money back guarantee. Accelerated Tax Solutions does provide people with years of tax debt experience. We recommend customers consider comparing Accelerated Tax Solutions to the top-ranked tax relief companies.

View Best Tax Relief Companies

2.4

will Bonner

November 18th, 2019 Idyllwild, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I worked with Aaron D who is an agent for Accelerated Tax and he is my savior...Literally saved me thousands....WONDERFUL SERVICE

Frank Campbell

January 31st, 2019 Marianna, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is a joke they don't do what they say they will. The guarantee they give is not worth a penny. It cost me 8400 dollars for them to take my case they said they filed some back tax forms that I didn't which I sent thr forms to prove I did file some of them, anyway in the end I lost my house still paid off my tax lien and even made monthly payments all of which ATS said I wouldn't have to pay I called them and all they want to do is argue with you and tell you hom much they done for you and never give you one minute to tell them your side but like I said I lost my house and still had monthly payments and had to pay off my tax liens. You are best off if you stay away from this company

RC

January 3rd, 2019 Arlington, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They ended up collecting approximately $9100.00 from me to settle an IRS tax debt. All they did for me was file my back taxes which were not filed, and send in some forms to the IRS. I owed quite a bit of money to the IRS plus penalties and interest. I ended up having to pay the IRS $3147.00 a month fr 10 years. This was the ''deal'' Accelerated Tax Solutions worked out for me. I ended up filing Bankruptcy about 10 months later and paid my Bankruptcy Lawyer $800.00 for this service. She got with the IRS and they will forgive 75% of my back taxes and cut my monthly payments down to less than 1/2 from the previous payments....only for 5 years. Accelerated Tax Solutions are HORRIBLE! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT USING THEM! You could probably come out with a better deal by walking in a local IRS office and negotiating with them on your own....for real.

Randall Leath

April 28th, 2018 Henderson, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they were great to work with , fast, nice and always wanting to help you. they worked with me to get them paid in a timely matter

Johanna

December 3rd, 2017 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Total waste of time and money. Pretty sure I could have done everything that ATS did for me on my own. The lack of communication was ridiculous. I had to contact them regularly for updates and was often just shifted from one person to another. There never seemed to be any one person that knew what was happening with our case. Our case is settled but the outcome is something that I could have negotiated myself.

John Sadowsky

January 6th, 2017

ATS is over priced and there service is substandard. They charged me $10,000. Unfortunately for me at the age of 70 I really can't function with electronic signing of documents and electronic paperwork. My repeated requests for working through the mail was ignored and eventually they quit contacting me. Every time I requested mail instead of electronic communication they had a different representative call me. When I missed their call and tried to call back I was left on hold for 20 minutes and eventually hung up with no contact for months. I have since withdrawn my request for their services and will probably be sued. They are pricey, their service is lacking. Very disappointed.