SoFi Logo

SoFi

7.6

John

Great rates, unparalleled customer service. Incredibly easy to apply and get funded. If only other student loan lenders were half as pleasant...

Colton Erickson

I'm a big fan of SoFi so far! Anytime I had any issue at all, I called customer service and every rep I talked to was professional, personable, and helpful.

Todd Robinson Arnold, MO

Tried to refi a 17k loan thru sofi. Credit score of 783 /850. Asked for 2 years full tax returns plus w-2, paystubs etc. After 6 week process was told they would not refi due to a past due 11 years ago for $34 paid 32 days late. I make over 100k past 4 years and they said will no refi anyone with any type of negative rating on credit report. Horrible waste of time and scam I feel.

Michael Ewing South Jordan, UT

Was able to refi the wife’s student loans at a significantly lower rate than what it was originally

Lena Albany, NY

SoFi Financial is identity theft entity. It knows that it will not help you with refinancing, but try to obtain as much as possible your personal identification information, your income and other personal financial information. They are dangerous!

Sean in CA San Francisco, CA

Simplest refinancing process ever. Customer service was top notch. The completely digital experience was a relief.

denis Atlanta, GA

I dealt with them for weeks they are horrible at being asked any questions just give scripted answers cant talk with management. There system is extremely flawed with all kinds of glitches that cause you problems and they gave mis information on numerous occasions that resulted in declines signing for the loan and having to resubmit.

Steph Gulfport, MS

I wish more things in life were as easy as using SoFi. Thanks for making my experience effortless.

Mitchell Dodgeville, WI

A great company to be a part of. They helped my wife and I save a lot of money on student loans.

Karen Golden Mission Viejo, CA

This company takes forever in Underwriting. It's already been 3 weeks and still no answer. I find this level of wait to be unacceptable.