Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Elfi (Education Loan Finance)

Elfi (Education Loan Finance) Logo

Elfi (Education Loan Finance)

Unverified Profile

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

#1 Credible Logo Credible ›

9.5

Overall
Score

#2 SoFi Logo SoFi ›

9.0

Overall
Score

#3 Docupop Logo Docupop ›

8.8

Overall
Score

Elfi (Education Loan Finance) Logo Elfi (Education Loan Finance) ›

Insufficient
Reviews

Bailey
March 15th, 2018 Houston, TX

This company gets you excited about low interest rates, then they deny you with no explanations. I’ve paid every one of my loan payments and my credit score is 805. They said I need a cosigner. I got a co-signer to waste all of their time filling out these applications and they still denied me. Don’t get peoples’ hopes up, you should probably quote an interest rate appropriate for the person and don’t make people waste their time on your site and then not tell them how or what they can do to get the interest rate YOU quoted for them.