Docupop offers federal student loan borrowers the fastest, most efficient way to find and file for the perfect repayment or loan forgiveness program to fit their unique needs. Once a customers' information is entered into the DocuPop, DocuPop's system generates the best repayment plan options. Overall, DocuPop is a great service for those looking for help with federal student loans.

#1 MoneySolver chevron_right
#2 Credible chevron_right
#3 SoFi chevron_right
3.9

The Good

• Competitive APR Rates
  • Referral Program
  • Other Features

Competitive APR Rates

DocuPop offers low fixed APR rates to the customers who use their financial services. Fixed APR rates start as low as 3.76% and go up to 6.31%. These rates are not the best in the market; however, they are much better than other financial institution offer.

Referral Program

DocuPop wants to reach every graduate who struggles with student loan payments. You have the option to help them find students who need help by sharing DocuPop’s financial service. For each referral that uses their services in full, DocuPop will send you $100.

Other Features

DocuPop offers many other services that are helpful to your educational success. These are some of the additional features you have access to if you are using DocuPop’s services:

• Forbearance/deferment
  • Loan forgiveness
  • Autopay rate reduction
  • Career support/counseling
  • Cosigner option
  • Loan calculator

The Bad

• Eligibility Requirements
  • No Refinancing Option
  • No Variable APR Rates
  • Poor Website

Eligibility Requirements

DocuPop's services are exclusively available to individuals who have finished school and the company only assists with federal loans.

No Refinancing Option

DocuPop offers consolidation option but not refinancing. Most companies in this industry provide both consolidation and refinancing options, because most people use both of these services interchangeably. Therefore, those seeking to refinance private student loans will have to look elsewhere.

No Variable APR Rates

Even though DocuPop offers low fixed APR rates, they do not offer variable rates at all. Even though variable rates are not as desirable as fixed rates, variable rates are usually very low.

Poor Website

DocuPop website discloses limited information. To access information about their rates and eligibility requirements you need to create a log in. Without the log in you only have the access to their contact information and referral promotion page.

The Bottom Line

DocuPop offers federal student loan borrowers one of the fastest, most efficient ways to find and file for the perfect repayment program to fit their unique needs. Currently, they offer low fixed APR rates that are competitive in the student loan market. Also, you can enjoy many other financial features if you are using DocuPop services. However, there are some eligibility requirements, and with no variable APR rates and refinancing options, you are limited on some of the financial services that might be offered by other companies.

View Best Student Debt Companies

Matt Butler

August 7th, 2017 North Little Rock, AR

It was a little tough at first, but they finally arranged everything to my satisfaction. They even cut my student loan in about a quarter.

Mar 11, 2019

Astonishing progress Matt! We are thrilled to hear about how you've cut your student loans to about a quarter! Keep of the great work, we are always here for you!

Dustin Ellegood

August 7th, 2017 Frankfort, KY

Their representatives were good and took care of me. They even got me enrolled in a program, so that I could pay them off according to how much I pay.

Mar 11, 2019

We greatly appreciate the review Dustin and glad to work with you! Keep sticking to the program and please don't keep us a secret!

Clifford Sees

August 7th, 2017 Bedford, TX

They reduced the amount I owed, so they were very helpful. Plus, their customer support was very polite and knowledgeable.

Mar 11, 2019

Thank you for the review, Clifford and thank you for choosing Docupop! We're ecstatic to hear about your progress so far and hope that it continues into the future!

Laura Holliday

August 7th, 2017

It was a horrendous experience; biggest mistake of my life. They have not helped me in any shape or form, in fact, they've taken money from me and decided not to consolidate my loans. This is a complete rip-off. If you want to do the program, pay as you earn, there's no need for a middle man.

Barry Dixon

August 7th, 2017 Indianapolis, IN

My daughter is the one that used DocuPop's service, and so far, they've done a very good job; we're very pleased with it. Their representatives were excellent, and overall, it was a very positive experience.

Mar 11, 2019

Hi Barry, thank you for the positive review regarding your daughter! We very much appreciate your business and we're excited to hear about your daughter's success with the program!

Jared Hagelin

August 7th, 2017 Bossier City, LA

Someone always answered when I called, and they got me steady on every month's payments. I was actually with another company, and they would always tell me I was passed due on my payments, and each month was a amount. After switching to DocuPop, everything changed; they helped a lot!

Mar 11, 2019

Thank you for the kind review Jared! We are thrilled that you choose us and we are excited to hear that the program has helped you!