Xfinity On Demand Logo

Xfinity On Demand

4.8

Helen Macfarlane Pleasant Grove, UT

Xfinity On Demand has good streaming quality and a great selection. The site is also very user friendly. Love it!

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

Xfinity is so easy to use! They have great prices, great quality picture, and great customer service.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

Xfinity On Demand is the greatest streaming service out there. They have great prices that cannot be beat.

matthew Logan, UT

very convenient and works great. lot of choices for movies and tv shows. easy to navigate. great picture as well.

Grant American Fork, UT

My family loves watching programs on Xfinity On Demand because there are no commercials to have to sit through.

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

We don’t use it much but when we do we love it. New releases from the box office for a reasonable fee

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

This has been great with our Tv subscription. If there is nothing on you can always go to on demand.

Kallie Chappell Salt Lake City, UT

I don’t like Xfinity because their options are super limited. I would probably like them if they had more shows and movies but they barely have any.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

It was a nice surprise to get the xfinity on demand wth my other services. I am happy we were able to find a couple movies. Pleasantly surprised.

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

Xfinity On Demand is so great to use! Their customer service is awesome and so are their shows.

Emily Walker Provo, UT

I really enjoy Xfinity! Hallmark is one of my favorite channels so I love that I can watch it here!

Amanda Hellewell Orem, UT

I don't know what was wrong, but we were given this service free when we switched out internet services and went able to use it at all. There wasn't anything the company could do on their end either. It felt like a waste.

Samie Cummings Ephraim, UT

My family just switched to Xfinity, and we love it. It’s so easy to use. And a good price

Abby Driggs Provo, UT

Large selection of movies compared to Netflix. Worth it for me to pay the extra for the movie I want to watch.

Carolynn West Jordan, UT

Great for when you want to catch up on shows or just binge watch. Lots of things to choose from to watch.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Usually our last choice of streaming because we always watch on other streaming apps. Ok content but can live without.

Trenton Prestwich Taylorsville, UT

Has lots of new movies and some of my favorite shows that Netflix hulu and Amazon don't run.

Shawn Piccolo

It has not been a good experience. They charge way to much for their service!!!!!!!!

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

There is a ton of on demand shows available. It is just a bit pricey for me to justify it.

Erick

very high in price very pore on service to and you only get tv for what you pay for

Had this for a 2 year contract. Not a fan it consistently froze mid show not sure the reason.