Netflix Logo

9.3

Abby Nelson Provo, UT

I've always loved Netflix's offering. I think their streaming service is great, they have enough variety to keep you interested, and their original content is pretty good (definitely have to sift through it, but there are some true gems).

Anne Kimball Salt Lake City, UT

We don't have cable so we use Netflix streaming almost exclusively and we don't even feel like we are missing out without cable because they have so much to offer. Their streaming is so great. Also, if I fall asleep while watching, it will automatically stop after three episodes which is super nice cause then I can just sleep in peace!

Sally Albright Crestwood, KY

WOW. Netflix had changed my life. Sure, I have slightly worse grades in classes, bathroom entertainment, and sometimes when I find work tasks meaningless, it's definitely playing in background of my computer. Sadly, I feel like the quality of show has gone down, I may have watched every good show on Netflix, but what I have binged has been wonderful. No ads. Just "press next episode." One drawback is when it makes you feel bad by asking if you are still watching. Obviously I'm still watching.

Eridee Vance Lehi, UT

I wish I didn't love Netflix so much! I'd get a lot more done. I love binge watching a series. I feel like they do a good job with their original productions. I also feel like they retire and bring new shows consistently. I wish they did a better job with their ratings.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

This has been our go to TV streaming service forever and we will continue to go with it because of the variety of shows they offer and the quality of the streaming we get. I like the parental controls and their customer service has been helpful at times as well.

Chase H Provo, UT

I LOVE NETFLIX! What an amazing service. I love that they are putting so much emphasis into their own productions... which are actually really good... Stranger Things! I do wish that the options changed a little more frequently though.

Amanda Sherwood, OR

I Love Netflix! Great selection of movies and tv shows for the whole family! We didn't even bother taking a TV subscription. Between netflix, amazon prime and youtube we basically get everything we need! No commercials. And really good price! Great quality!

Landon Robison Layton, UT

Netflix is my favorite streaming site. I think they have the widest selection of videos, and it makes it almost impossible to say you have nothing to watch. It is inexpensive and there is also an option to upgrade to 4K Netflix, which is awesome if you have a 4K TV. It is great quality. Definitely recommend to anyone who doesn't have it.

Mary Ella Hardy Charlotte, NC

This is my go to every night. Thank you for having so many options for a family.

Kay lynn Tucson, AZ

I love Netflix. I've had it for years. I just wish the Netflix Original series or longer than 10 episodes

wilma lyding Columbia, TN

a lot of choices I dislike so many explicit sexual scenes. why bot let viewers imaginations take over.

Michael Chavalas Nashville, TN

Original content is equivalent of Bravo or Lifetime channel. Great if you are interested in it, but it is not high quality writing, stories or storytelling.

R. Florez North Highlands, CA

The original content is amazing! I like how I can catch up on older shows as well.

Mezo Uchiha Hamden, CT

One of the best movie subscriptions I have ever subscribed too .. lots of good new movies as well as original ones

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

Loved Netflix when it was DVDs through the mail and now streaming is great. Love the new movies every week this year.

john david Dallas, TX

Best Streaming platform for entertianment. Easy to use and availble to download movies for offline. I love this app

Stephanie J Newhouse

I have been a Netflix customer for quite some time and have had no problems with their service

Mark

No complaints at all - steady, clear, dependable feed of programs when I want them

Jeanne

Movie selection is great! Never any lagging in streaming. I'm a loyal customer for many years!

Tanya Carmen Dagenais

very good for kids to not watch advertising that are so not good influence on anybody

Mark D Mishawaka, IN

Netflix is now charging $17.99 for its service. So, that’s not looking out for the customers. I find Netflix to be like any other company in the respect that it’ll take it’s good content/shows and get rid of them and replace them with mediocre shows like “Cuties”. The shows and movies that were my favorite and saved are no longer available. So now Netflix wants to charge $17.99 for a service that provides none of the shows/movies that I enjoyed and have enjoyed. I will be cancelling my account.

Brooklyn Bishop Smithfield, UT

I love this app so much content. I can be watching any show while folding laundry. I download my favorite shows and can watch them in the car.

Jayla Thomas Jacksonville, FL

Netflix’s content has declined in recent years, as other companies have emerged. However, the original shows are really good.

Corey Smith Tallahassee, FL

I have been using Netflix since I was in high school and I have love it. The only complaint I would have is that I need more Black shows and movies.

Brandy Tallahassee, FL

I love Netflix! They are always updating their site with new and relevant tv shows and movies and they're customer service is one of the best!

Paige Stockard Wichita, KS

I've been using Netflix for many years, and I love how it has changed with technology. The Netflix original shows and movies are a really great addition and most are really high quality cinema!

Joann

Easy to use. There's an app provided by my cable company, so I watch on my TV set. Price is reasonable, but I wish you could pay annually not monthly.

Larry M Tuttle

Netflix is very good, it has a lot of good Movies and a lot stuff that my kids watch. I just wish that they would drop their price to be more competitive with other steaming services.

Bebeanne Harvey Monterey, TN

My only complaint is that they could stop raising their prices. They have a wide selection of movies and television shows that one could watch at any given time.

RJL Wynyard, SK

Twice in the last month I’ve had my NF account hacked and used by others. Just today I received NF emails confirming that someone had changed my PW which they infact did. I live in Canada and the hacker/thief was supposedly based in Texas. NF will not lift a finger to correct such matters as it does not cost them a penny. They do not use dual authentication methods which is very hard to understand why in these times . If NF had forced the hacker to meet dual authentication standards this would not have happened. Before I was done cancelling my NF account with Grace on NF chat support, I also received another NF email confirming another pw attempt from someone in Algeria. In both cases I had utilized very secure passwords. Come on NF.... get with the times with your security systems and methods. No one should trust NF with their account info and won’t get my business until they enhance their security systems. Be careful out there ..... J

joshsyoung Long Island City, NY

Just a few days ago my Netflix account was hacked and they changed the email address and password so I couldn't log in anymore. I called Netflix and the situation was (supposed to be) resolved. My account was restored. I changed my password and then added my cell phone number for verification. They told me they never implemented two-step verification like other companies but that I would be ok moving forward. About an hour and a half ago, I received an email notification that my email has been changed. My email and phone numbers are no longer associated with my account and I can't log in to change or cancel my membership. I tried to call and because of the virus, they said their call helpline is down and the online live chat keeps kicking off with wait times flip-flopping from 15 min to 45 min to 1 hour back to 20 min and so on. Then they kick-off and I have to redo it. How is it possible that an internet company even allows the possibility of someone getting into your account and being able to cut off the account holder so easily? MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IS ATTACHED TO THIS ACCOUNT. This is UNACCEPTABLE. I'm requesting my account be canceled and I'm done with Netflix until they install better security measures. I hope to hear from them soon.

Emily Tallahassee, FL

I like that the majority of the shows that I like are available to stream. I do not like that the price has slowly gone up if it goes up any more they are likely to lose my business.

JD Dunklee Hattiesburg, MS

I love using Netflix for any kind of streaming needs. They have a big variety of shows and movies to choose from. And I always love their original movies and shows!

Noelle Davis Long Beach, MS

I absolutely enjoy having a Netflix account. There are so many shows that you can just sit on your couch and watch all day. I'm never going to get rid of it.

Dorrie2001 Charlotte, NC

Always has the best shows to watch. I could spend days in my bed just watching it. I constantly am finding something new to watch. Very affordable too!

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I use Netflix daily. It is exactly as advertised for a very reasonable price. The quality of streaming to all my devices is quite good. Strongly recommend.

Tana

Just horrible. They have nothing but stupid, unfunny old comedies. Not a single funny show other then family guy is EVER available. They have friends for YEARS instead of always sunny in Philadelphia. For once maybe just get A COUPLE funny show on there?? I can't wait to.cancel my subscription. 10$ a month to ocassionaly watch a movie I saw 10 years ago. Theres only so much family guy I can watch. Other then that Netflix is so useless its unbelievable. I finally found one show that was slightly funny and interesting. Santa clarita diet. The first thing other than family guy that I could actually stand, come to find out they cancelled it.

Jeremy Balls Kaysville, UT

I have had an account with Netflix for years now and have enjoyed it. My family uses it more than I do. Some of their created content is good, but much of it stinks, with poor storylines and acting. This service also has a lot of content not suitable for kids and do not have adequate parental controls. They need to step up their game.

Ava Rasmussen South Jordan, UT

I love Netflix it is my top choice when it comes to watching something I love whenever I want. Sometimes I will be searching for a movie or show and don’t get the results I want. Wish it had more selection.

Rena Van Steele

NETFLIX IS A SLEEZY COMPANY FOR SURE. Yes they increased the price last year,..and WHAM,..another year and it is increasing again. Plus adding the tier system to suck even more money out of you FOR SOMETHING YOU GOT BEFORE THE TIER SYSTEM SO JUST ANOTHER MONEY GRAB ON THEIR PART. I just turned on my netflix and a big sign says increase, agree or cancel. WHAT THE REALLY SLEEZY PART IS THEY HAVE BLOCKED ME EVEN THOUGH I HAVE PAID MY BILL AND AM GOOD TILL END OF JAN. SO THEY ARE FORCING ME TO ACCEPT THE INCREASE,....NOW,......AND WILL NOT GIVE ME ACCESS TO MY SERVICE UNTIL I AGREE OR CANCEL. THIS IS SO BAD. WHY DO I HAVE TO AGREE TO ANYTHING,...NOW,...AND WHY ARE THEY BLOCKING ME UNTIL I DO. BBB HERE I COME. NETFLIX ALSO TOOK AWAY ALL REVIEWS. REVIEWS FOR SHOWS WHICH HELPS TREMENDOUSLY......OR HEY,...PERHAPS THEY DO NOT WANT OTHERS TO SEE THEIR BAD REVIEWS,....DAAAAA AS I AM SURE THIS INCREASE WAS PLANNED. NETFLIX SHOULD NOT BLOCK ME AND MY SERVICE,...AT ANY TIME,...AND SHOVE THEIR INCREASE DOWN MY THROAT,...AS I HAVE PAID FOR IT AND THIS IS A GARBAGE COMPANY BECAUSE OF THIS. HOW ABOUT SOME FREAKING INTEGRITY HERE RATHER THAN THE SLEEZE!!!

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

I love how many choices there are, as well as creating profiles for each person. This is beyond convenient when I'm in the car and need the kids to relax.

Nishita McLean, VA

Netflix always offers a wide array of both new and more dated shows and movies. It is an easy to use and fairly priced service that I would highly recommend.

Andy Cruz Gilbert, AZ

Netflix has consistently provided good service and streaming has always been good quality with very little internet interruption. However it can be sometimes disappointing when they remove some movies and TV shows.

George Gomes

Great company. Need to bring more relevant series to there programming and not have us wait a year or so to see that tv show. Also need more up to date movies.

Michael C Finlay Maywood, IL

Good, I like how they categorize the movies so I`m not searching through a bunch of movies until I find what I like. It would be nice to keep a larger library of older movies and have newer one on there to offer from.

Wanda Martinelli

There are a lot of movies but too many with vulgar language. The reviews look good but once you get into it you yo can't stand to go any further. They need to clean up the selections. I like comedies but most of them have bad language.

Marilynn Green

I joined Netflix for a specific "Netflix only" show, but had planned on keeping the subscription once I joined. But about a month in, someone got ahold of my credit card information from Netflix and proceeded to charge a several hundred dollar charge to my credit card. I called my credit card company, and they canceled my card and sent me another but when I called Netflix to REMOVE my credit card information off their site, they refused. Even after I CANCELED my subscription, they refused to take my cc information off. After a few calls and in knowing the card had been canceled, I quit trying....but would NEVER subscribe to Netflix again because of that situation and their VERY poor concern for their customers!

Ann Bailey Columbus, MS

I am having a harder and harder time finding something I want to watch. When I first started watching I found several series that were very enjoyable but then the suggestions started getting more and more off base fore me. I haven't watch in a while.

david jones

I wish there was a better way to rotate through the variety of shows they have available on Netflix. A trending list would be cool or a better filter so I could filter out rated R movies.

Julia Carey

I've been with Netflix for years and have never had a problem with them. I really enjoy their series like Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, etc.