Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Netflix

Netflix Logo

Netflix

$9.99 Monthly Fees

Netflix was the leader in TV streaming service, largely replacing cable for many subscribers around the world. They offer a large selection of television shows and movies, with a library exceeding 20,000 feature items.  Netflix has many original series, providing even more content to their subscribers.

The Good

• Large viewing selection
  • Free trial
  • Affordable price

Large Library Selection

Netflix has over 3,600 movies and 800 TV series available for viewing for their subscribers.

Low Monthly Price

Netflix has managed to maintain relatively reasonable monthly prices, charging $9.99/month.  If users want to stream on more than two devices they can pay $11.99/month plan.

Unlimited Streaming/Multiple Users

Netflix users can access their entire range of shows with unlimited streaming and can have multiple users streaming at any given time.

30-day Free Trial

Netflix offers a free, month-long trial which allows potential subscribers full access to their services.

Customized Accounts and Controls

Subscribers can set up separate accounts for multiple viewers, including kids. This allows for parental controls to screen for inappropriate content.

Predictive Recommendation System

Netflix has an algorithm that recommends movies and TV shows related to content the user has previously watched.

Netflix has a large list of benefits to their service.  They blazed the trail for streaming TV, and have an amazing selection for their subscribers.  As a part of their robust library, there is a great selection of Netflix Original Series, such as "Orange is the New Black", and "House of Cards".

In addition, the monthly price for Netflix subscribers is extremely reasonable, at $9.99 per month. Potential customers have the ability to try Netflix's services free for 30 days before signing up.

The Bad

• Long wait periods
  • Content changes
  • Viewing quality

Fluid Streaming

Netflix adds and removes content from their library all of the time. That means a favorite movie or television show is not guaranteed to always be available to stream.

Viewing Quality

Netflix needs high internet speeds in order to function at its best.  Also, HD is available with Netflix's Standard and Premium packages, and Ultra HD is only available on Premium.

Long Waiting Periods

With some of your favorite shows that are currently on air, subscribers may have to wait months or even a whole year before a series is made available.

Netflix does have a ton of great features but they also have a few drawbacks to their services.  Mainly, subscribers have to wait to watch new seasons of popular tv shows. Also, movies and shows are frequently rotated, which means favorites will not always be available.  You may be watching a show one day and it won't be available the next.  Also, you have to pay more monthly for a higher viewing quality.

The Bottom Line

Overall, Netflix is generally more affordable than other providers, commercial free, plays in stunning HD, and offers a free trial period for potential subscribers to test out their services. In addition,  Netflix has several great original series, an excellent recommendation algorithm to help you find TV shows and movies that you'll love, and the capability to create different user accounts along with parental controls.  The main drawback is streaming quality and having to wait for new seasons of current hit TV shows.

Angela Nelson
October 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

We have had Netflix for several years. Love it! We love the content offerings, and we love many of the new Netflix exclusive content. The only thing I would change is hiding explicit video content/cover images unless the subscriber checks that they want to see that. I don't like browsing through titles and having to see lurid pictures.

Andi Nye
October 31st, 2018 Logan, UT DETAILS

Love watching movies without ads! I wish there were more, and more varied, options. The genres continually streamed on Netflix are not usually my style, which leads me to seek out other streaming options.

Mafile'o Fotu
October 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I love netflix, They have updated movies as well as the classics. They allow for binging without stupid commercials. Netflix has changed how family does movie nights. I've never had to call them with issues so I don't know how their customer service is which probably means they are awesome.

Sadie P
October 31st, 2018 Lindon, UT DETAILS

I love being able to watch basically any movie that I want, whenever I want, at an affordable price.

Maya Lewis
October 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

We love Netflix! I love to be able to binge watch entire seasons of my favorite shows. I also love some of their original movies.

Emmy dodson
October 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Netflix has great shows but it sucks away time but they also have a lot of sucky shows and the some days the shows glitch. Overall great though.

Mckinsey Harward
October 31st, 2018 Logan, UT DETAILS

Great selection although movies can get boring. The Netflix originals are great but can be inappropriate a lot of the times for younger audiences.

Kristen Schow
October 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Seriously?! Netflix is the best thing that's happened in entertainment! We love it! Sometimes I with they could add more shows without talking off the ones we love and enjoy.

Amanda Freeman
October 31st, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

I love Netflix! I know there are codes online to access more content, I wish it was easier to access that directly from Netflix

Fiona Thomas
October 31st, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I have literally spent hours on Netflix, whether I'm free or busy. There's a seemingly unlimited number of tv shows and movies of different genres. This is the perfect streaming website to watch throwback movies/tv shows and be caught up with the current media as well!

Josh hansen
October 30th, 2018 Lindon, UT DETAILS

It is a great platform with an easy to navigate system. It has so many different movies available

Isabelle Hong
October 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Netflix is wonderful. They have a large selection of tv shows and movies for everyone. It is easy to use and has great content.

Ana A.
October 30th, 2018 Orem, UT DETAILS

I love how Netflix has no adds. But the only issue I have is the variety. All of the movies/shows that I do want to watch aren’t there.

Olivia
October 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Netflix is amazing! It has such a variety of genres, movies, tv shows, you name it. Perfect for a lazy day, a movie night, or a binge watch.

Brandy
October 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Netflix. There hasn’t been a time when i have been disappointed by their service and shows they provide.

Kayla Knaperek
October 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Netflix is flippin fantastic. They put out new content all the time and their original shows are actually really good. At one point i tried to stay off of the tv and thought i had canceled my account but i hadn’t so i called them and their customer service reimbursed me for all the months that i wasn’t using my account so 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Izzy benson
October 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I love using Netflix for my everyday tv watching. There are no adds which makes it better in my opinion! I love it!

Kyla Schramm
October 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

I watch Netflix whenever I can at friends houses. The channels, movies, and tv shows that are included with this subscription is priceless and addicting. The only downfall to Netflix is how pricey the unit subscription cost. This is why I do not personally own Netflix. Overall, the service is amazing.

Nicole Coo
October 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

i love that there are no commercials or adds. i can watch my show and keep on going through a whole season without having and distruption. it’s extremely easy to use and i have never had trouble finding what i wanted to watch

Francisco Calderon
October 30th, 2018 Lindon, UT DETAILS

I cannot tell you the impact Netflix has had on my life. Countless lonely nights have been saved. I think everyone should have Netflix because not only is it a quality streaming service, it saves countless boring nights. Thank you Netflix.

Josiah Macdonald
October 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

neflix is my life from funny shows like the office and the good place to dramas like the 100 and swithched at birth theres something for everyone and best of all there are no ads

Derek G
October 30th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Netflix is a fantastic streaming service that only costs 8 dollars for the basic subscription. The streaming is generally very quick, I've only experienced minor problems in streaming speed and consistency. The only other issue that can be noticed is sometimes the selection of movies/T.V shows that Netflix houses are a tad underwhelming and appear unappealing. But it also houses majesties such as Stranger Things and The Crown.

Sharon Tomlinson
October 30th, 2018 Lindon, UT DETAILS

Enjoy some of the entries. Would. Like more intelligent choices that are not R rated. Enjoy good dramas that are not edgy in content.

cami harward
October 30th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

I like being able to watch movies when I want but I don't always like the movies that are available to watch. Better for watching tv shows than movies

Hadley
October 30th, 2018 American Fork, UT

Netflix is something I enjoy quite regularly. It has been really nice and easy to be able to watch what I want, when I want. I have been able to watch movies and TV shows at a low price. It is easy to access, and is a great source of entertainment!

Mary
October 30th, 2018 West Jordan, UT DETAILS

Netflix is the best! So many movies and TV shows readily available - it's impossible to be bored. PLUS no commercials! Is also super easy to manage your account online.

maika
October 30th, 2018 Orem, UT DETAILS

This is an amazing app. I am very pleased with this app because it allows me to be able to watch any shows that i feel i would like to watch. not only that but you can have various accounts or profiles in this app that allows anyone and everyone in my family to be able to watch on our own account and continue where they left off. and the best part is that it only costs 10$ per month so it really fits my budget

Kenadee Harward
October 30th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

I absolutely love Netflix for the most part. They have so many great shows and lots of Netflix Originals but they don't have everything that I like to watch. It is not that expensive. I can afford it. I like the downloading shows and movie features. It is nice to be able to watch shows anywhere without needing to be connected to WIFI. I like how they are frequently changing their shows and adding new ones. I rarely get bored of Netflix.

Brinly Harward
October 30th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

It's nice being able to watch whatever you would like whenever you would like. I love how easy it is to operate, especially from a mobile device. It's very convenient to be able to download certain shows or movies when I'm offline.

James Randall
October 30th, 2018 Riverton, UT DETAILS

Netflix has a great ease of use, especially because it is connected to our cable provider so we can access it just like any other program. Also, we get it free with our cell phone plan, so it's hard to not be happy. I would use Netflix 100% if it had live sports programming. It mostly caters to the tv series watchers and not as much to sports and movies (which is what I watch more of). However, for the price, it's nice to have.

Cale Anderson
October 29th, 2018 Orem, UT DETAILS

Works great for what it is meant for and that is streaming TV. They keep changing their pricing but the quality remains.

Deborah Hyde
October 29th, 2018 Springfield, MO DETAILS

I absolutely love Netflix! This grab a movie and go works so well for me. Thanks for making movie night easy!

Lisa Hanson
October 29th, 2018 Calabasas, CA DETAILS

Use it mostly for binge watching TV shows. It seems most of the movies I’d like to watch are not available. I like that multiple profiles are available to use. Haven’t had any problems with the service.

Sam Anders
October 29th, 2018 Orem, UT DETAILS

Probably the streaming service that I use most. While I feel that some of their "Original" shows and movies are garbage, they've also made some of my favorite shows(Stranger Things, Maniac, Making a Murderer).

Hannah
October 29th, 2018 Provo, UT

Netflix started out as something wonderful... However, things have seemed to go downhill as of late. There is a lot of unappealing and quality content. Too much sex and too many B movies. Not enough solid, well done, and family friendly picks.

David Mallory Hays
October 29th, 2018 Provo, UT DETAILS

It's the standard, but their streaming is the best in my opinion and works easiest on the most devices. But their original content is often trying to hard

Isaac
October 26th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

It is a great service. There are a wide variety of shows to watch, and they add new movies and shows very often. It's great to be able to watch new movies in such an easy way. I really enjoy being able to sit down and binge watch as many shows as I want.

Lori
October 26th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Netflix is my all time favorite place to stream videos. They always have the shows that I want to watch and they come out with best movies on recently added

Cayla Koga
October 26th, 2018 Fremont, CA DETAILS

Netflix is my go-to after work unwind. Sure they have great original Netflix series on there, but my favorite is being able to watch Grey's Anatomy or Friends back to back on replay without needing to change the DVD in my DVD player, and it's totally affordable.

Susan
October 25th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Such a huge range of choices for movies, TV, music. Good advertising. I like the emails that keep me informed as to what is available.