Netflix Logo

8.2

Lisa C Johnson Catonsville, MD

Netflix has so many movies to watch that it is impossible to see them all. One negative is that sometimes before you have a chance to finish a movie with many series, it will disappear never to appear again. So its important to watch the series quickly in case they take it away. However, a positive is when you go away for vacation you could watch Netflix on tv where ever you are. We like Netflix but you can be overwhelmed by the amount of movies. I have never had a reason to call customer service.

Corbin Short ,

Netflix is obviously a very innovative digital streaming business model. I have been using them since the days of actually ordering DVDs. Netflix provides a great product, one that I am on at least every other night. I will say this: they offer the minimum amount of entertainment to keep me paying what I am paying every month. When the streaming wars started, it was left in the air whether or not Netflix would be something I continue to pay for. Right when I am getting bored with the content on Netflix, they upload something that is just entertaining enough to get me watching again. Kind of sucks, but I guess it works out.

Eliza Jane Arledge Smithfield, UT

I love Netflix, they are always coming out with new movies to entertain me and my family. They don't just have movies they also have TV shows and documentaries for all ages. Something that I really like about Netflix is that they are always coming out with new ways and ideas to make streaming your show easier. Like their app or being able to download movies for when you may not have internet access. Netflix is always my first choice for any movie or TV show.

Randy Federspill Fredericksburg, VA

Content is great. Wish there was more Anime and Sci-Fi shows, even older ones. Only thing I have found IRRITATING is not being able to clear out for continue watching, especially shows or series. I would prefer to be able to control my lists of seen, want/interested in, etc. As I scroll down, offer various choices or recommendations. I hate not being able to customize and/or eliminate.

nancy auberry Indianapolis, IN

There are so many shows, documentaries and or movies to anyone's liking. There is no lack if entertainment. I have had my account hacked twice. Both times I've called into Netflix. They were very helpful in getting my account closed and reset. Gave me pointers kn what to do to avoid anymore issues in the future. Netflix could however improve on streaming more shows, such as Chicago Med; Chicago Fire; Chicago PD. There have been times that I have missed my shows. Therefore, I would like the opportunity to view what I have missed.

Andrea Diaz-Cepeda Tallahassee, FL

Over the years, I have watched Netflix transform into the company it is today. Recently Netflix has placed more of an emphasis on TV/ Movie production with shows such as Orange is the New Black! These shows that are made by Netflix and only shown on Netflix have stolen not only my heart but other customers as well! If Netflix, keeps this up, people will have no choice but to stay customers!

Lizzy Puentes Tallahassee, FL

Netflix is the best streaming platform in my opinion. It offers movies and tv shoes of all genres from a large variety of networks. They also create movies and tv shows of their own. You do need internet to stream on a tv or laptop but on the app, you can download certain movies and shows to stream offline. The shows/movies are also kept on Netflix for a long time!

Faye Davis Enterprise, KS

Ive had the 7.99 plan since ohhh 2011 and i originally signed up to watch my little pony. I have watched all of Orange is the new black and im working on bojack horsemans newest season right now. I am a huge fan of tvs shows with realworld topics and how to handle life. I have watched netflix on every platform including tablets and a ds all my consoles and my phone. The availabilty is amazing. I do wish i could watch media in other languages more easily. Id like to be able to choose the Japanese dub for supernatural to help learn Japanese, but unless i use a vpn and lie about my location i cannot. Ive had it turned off a few times and it never took more then 5 min to get running again.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

Absolutely love Netflix. It's my favorite streaming TV application that I use. I love the Netflix Original shows and I find myself constantly watching new ones every month. The movies they stream are constantly getting better each month as well as the kids shows they put out. My family & I use Netflix more than any other application out there. I rarely find myself watching regular TV anymore because of Netflix!

Chris Alonzo Gilbert, AZ

My family enjoys streaming movies with Netflix. We are able to watch movies or television shows o road trips or while we are waiting in the car for our after school routines. It’s easy and the variety of movies and television shows are great for the whole family. The cost for Netflix every month is very affordable for my family it’s the best way to have family movie nights too.

Luke Gibson Provo, UT

I don't watch a wide range of shows, but for those I do, Netflix provides a wonderful service. Their site functionality is crisp and easy to use, the interface consistently keeps my most-watched shows easy to find, and the streaming is almost always high-quality. The price is excellent for the service, my only complaint is that sometimes shows are removed without any warning: if Netflix gave a couple weeks of warning, then we could finish them before we were suddenly cut off.

Richard Westover Fremont, CA

I have found Netflix a good alternative to having TV / Cable service. We recently moved (5 months ago) and decide to see if we can live without it since it is so expensive. Using Netflix we have been able to watch some TV shows we enough, recent movie releases a long with some older movies we have enjoyed. We have been able to catch up some of TV shows we missed last year. We are just starting to look at some of the Netflix show to see if any match our taste in TV shows. We have NO issues with the service delivery or performance, which has been a pleasant surprise.

Kyler Ashby Phoenix, AZ

Netflix is one of my main sources of entertainment and I'm happy to say that Netflix always delivers. Though it may not be as "on-demand" as other providers, it's always expanding and updating its library of shows and movies. It's also helpful that the user interface is incredibly easy as well. Of all the streaming services I have used I can honestly say Netflix is by and large the best.

Jessica C. Apex, NC

We've had Netflix for quite awhile and we really like it. We definitely get our money's worth from the amount that our kids watch it. I don't even know why we bother having any hard copies of movies because they would rather watch the shows Netflix has. They also much prefer using Netflix over Amazon, although Amazon and Netflix seem to flip-flop with who has certain shows, so we'll occasionally use Amazon more when the show they're into changes to them. I wish that there was a way to get rid of certain shows that show up on the kids' profiles, as of now I just have to tell them which ones they can watch and which ones they can't (last I checked there wasn't a way to do this, maybe this has changed). I feel like a lot of the adult selection is just trash, but we've found some good stuff here and there (and maybe that is more Hollywood than Netflix?).

Dustin Marx Brighton, CO

We've been NetFlix customers since early 2004, when the only offering was DVDs in the mail. Although we did join a streaming plan later, we continued with the 2-DVDs-per-month plan and have rented nearly 1700 DVDs from NetFlix in addition to the streaming. The availability of DVDs is useful for seeing movies that are not readily/freely streamable or available to rent through an outlet such as Redbox. NetFlix streaming has introduced us to many good television series that we likely would not have known about otherwise. We've particularly enjoyed some of the BBC series. Unfortunately, NetFlix is losing some of the content it has licensed (including "Midsomer Murders" and more well-known series such as "The Office" and "Friends), but there is still a lot of content available and NetFlix has released some entertaining content of their own as well.

Julia Cavalcanti Orem, UT

Netflix has always been a great alternative to TV broadcasting. It is very reliable and always has so many options and caters to everyone, even providing movies of foreign languages. It is extremely affordable as well. Netflix is available on TVs, computers, and mobile devices. Primarily, I'll stream movies and TV shows on my mobile device and I've never experienced any glitches with the app. In addition to having TV shows from other companies, Netflix produced their own films and shows. The only concern I have with Netflix originals is that they rarely get a second season, and when they do it takes over two years to be released. Other than that minor issue, Netflix is a very good and reliable alternative to going to the movie theater or flipping through channels.

Mitch Bandley Pleasant Grove, UT

Oh Netflix where do I start.. you’ve made the hard times easier and the good times gooder. Ladies and Gentlemen, “The Flix” is more than just a consumer subsidy, it’s your best friend. I don’t mean to personify such an inanitmate object because that’s cheesy. But You know what’s funny, in a way, Netflix personified me and gave me life in a unique way of providing almost unlimited, quality, entertainment. I rate five stars simply because that’s the highest I could give it, but it’s more than just five stars, in fact it’s beyond measurement. It’s more spiritual than anything else. My appreciation for it is as innumerable as the stars, not confined to a meager 5. So take my advice and get yourself a new best friend today who will stick by your side, rain or snow.... preferably actually.

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

Netflix is my favorite streaming service, hands down. Great variety of shows, including excellent original programming, fast streaming, no commercials, and easy access through a variety of platforms (we use Roku). You have to watch their ratings, because they are not the same as you will find on broadcast TV. TV-MA on broadcast tv doesn't contain anything that can't go over the airwaves, though the subject matter might be mature. On Netflix, TV-MA can mean anything from vulgar language to explicit violence and nudity. So viewer beware with original programming! Streaming movies use the regular movie rating system so they're easier to navigate.

Smiles Ofpatrick

Despite the price hikes and them barring sharing accounts, the ad affiliated version is only 6.99 in the US which is pretty good!

Deanna Dennehy Palm Coast, FL

I'm tired of watching a show and having it stop mid stream and not being able to get it back. I don't have time for this, not to Mention how inconvenient and annoying this is. Tired of looking at circle go round and round. Some one needs to fix this bs not amazing at all

Mandy Citrus Heights, CA

I love Netflix!! There are a ton of shows, movies, stand up comedy, etc. I also like that I can buy movies and play them whenever or wherever I want!

Clemmie & Mandy Johnson San Jose, CA

I like the variety of shows that Netflix offers and recommends. Although I think it shouldn’t get stuck on a certain algorithm. Sometimes I want to see new show varieties.

Joseph Peterson Milwaukee, WI

I love Netflix. Great content. Love the documentaries that are offered. Plenty of new selections every month as well. The BEST streaming service.

Marjan Eslami San Diego, CA

These days, Netflix doesn't have as many worthwhile shows or movies to watch. Most of the things I want to watch are not available on Netflix. I'm thinking of canceling my account or pausing it for a while and switching to other streaming services.

C B La Puente, CA

Yes, the prices have gone up, but the services do not disappoint! There’s lot of movies to watch and a lot of entertaining shows, so it’s definitely worth having!

Robert Horn II Pahrump, NV

The mini series are great. Since regular TV is not so good anymore, it is a pleasure to watch good shows on Netflix. We are presently enjoying SWAT.

Ashley Young

I left Netflix earlier this year. I expect price hikes, that's just unavoidable. I do feel like the quality of movies/tv shows could be improved. I didn't feel like I was getting my money's worth. I swapped to Hulu and Amazon Prime and between these two I always have something to watch.

Ms Missy McDonough, GA

Netflix is hit or miss. The content is good but I often experience lagging and problems with connectivity. This only happens with Netflix and doesn't happen with other streaming services. It's frustrating and makes me prefer other streaming services over them.

Peter Land O' Lakes, FL

Netflix is a great product through our smart TVs. The entire family enjoys it good value for the product. Good Customer Service. I would recommend them to almost anyone.

Mindy Clarke Tacoma, WA

I love Netflix and I have had it for the very beginning. They are a value for the price and there original content is top notch. I will always have this streaming service!

Carlos Agosto

I have Netflix about 5 years I like the series’s, movies and the documentary. I like also for all the kid movies my son is freak about it. I Recomend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lindsay Goodwin

Amazing and so many options. There's plenty of great movies new and old as well as shows you can binge without commercials which is wonderful.

Wes Lunney

New to Netflix, not disappointed. Responsive app, great choice, always new titles coming along. Great experience so far!

savannah cleary Havelock, NC

Even though the price keeps going up still love netflix! Tons of movies and shows to watch without commercials! Makes sitting down to enjoy a movie together super easy and still affordable!

Amy Baker Richmond Hill, GA

I think i have used Netflix for 10 years now. Its one of the only streaming service i use. I've never really had an issue with price increase. Netflix is a necessity in our home.

Emma Morrill

Netflix is nice to have however we are coming close to canceling our service. With the company trying it’s best to cut down on password sharing, having a family plan isn’t as helpful as it should be. Despite paying extra for this feature we are routinely kicked off because we aren’t in the same area as others watching even though we pay for multiple viewers. Netflix needs to come up with a different idea for making money because it shouldn’t be at the cost of people already paying more for the service.

Charles Galloway Brevard, NC

Good selection. The reason for 3 stars is for TV shows. Alot of the time it takes roo long for past seasons to come out... for netflix original TV shows such as Marco Polo or other shows that get suddenly canceled on fans becomes a drag at times. I'd really like to see a company step up when they decide to cancel a series and make a full length movie to summarize a full ending for their shows for fans instead of leaving cliffhangers and disappointment. Give closure,completion atleast to the fans of your shows..

BBQ Boy! LA

Has great movies and shows. I would like more movies I'm not a series person. My Netflix account got hacked. When I called Netflix gave me a hard time. They couldn't disclose any information. I couldn't access my account for a month and they did not refund me because someone else used it. Only thing they did was set up a new password. Thanks Netflix. No major came out of this.

Elizabeth LaFlamme Anderson, SC

I love Netflix, but there is some trash on there that I would be be worried for my kids to stumble upon. I wish that movies and shows would stay on there for longer periods of time, but like it overall. I love that there are never ads!!

George 97 North Bergen, NJ

Netflix is easy to use and has a user friendly interface which is very easy to navigate. It's multiple screens option allows each member of my family to watch a specific show of their choice on a separate device using the same account and no additional subscription without conflict of interests

Jasmin Mena

It's nowhere perfect but out of all the streaming services out there Netflix is my go-to, although my opinion might change after the recent changes and show cancellations. It seems that all streaming services are going downhill now, tossing in more and more ads and wanting to increase their subscriptions, but I digress. Netflix out of the rest had had the most to offer in shows I've ended up watching, and actually continuing my subscription rather than quitting after the initial trial.

A 1 Mesquite, TX

I LOVE IT MORE THAN TV! I watch Netflix consistently! This year I decided to cut the cable cord. In addition to signing up for DirecTV stream, I spend a lot of time on Netflix. I don't mind the fact that they've increased their charges because the value is well worth it.

Claudia Ruiz Hialeah, FL

The Netflix platform is very good in content, they update movies, series, documentaries, etc. almost daily. The quality is very good and the prices so far are affordable, I have not found another platform that offers me something better than Netflix, I recommend it 100%

Karenza R St Louis, MO

Love Netflix always have new shows and movies. I just think if I’m paying for a membership for four devices, then it shouldn’t matter if it’s in my house or my sons house y’all make enough money and people are trying to cut costs and help each other out. The every day living is so expensive these days and the pay at some jobs aren’t enough.

G.J. Boise, ID

We have had Netflix for many years. The price was $6.99=when we first got our Netflix account. It has slowly increased over the years. I understand that everything has to increase to keep up with the times. My only problem with the increase amount that they are charging us they have dropped some of the older movies that we like to watch. I understand they have to have the new movie which is fine but I wish they would still have the older ones. Over all it is still cheaper than going to the movies theater.

Luke Wilhelm Saginaw, MI

Prices hikes always bite. At least Netflix tries to keep a basic package though. The content is generally good however there are occasions where the new content is not great. Overall I still love Netflix with them for over 8 years straight.

Rachel Porter Chicago, IL

I've had Netflix since its inception when the company mailed DVDs to customers who would mail those DVDs back after reviewing. The process would on like that until streaming became the only available membership package. I'd say that Netflix is a great and pioneering company. In all the years I've been a customer, I cannot remember any dissatisfaction for the company or its services. The only reason I did not give it a t star rating is because it has removed programming without notice to the customer which can be frustrating.

Oka Gainesville, GA

I gotta say, Netflix is getting A LOT better, considering the good series' and movies they're adding. I absolutely love the documentaries they add, like Scientology, Seaspiracy, The Social Dilemma, The Minimalists, Expedition Happiness, and much more. I watch One Piece, One Punch Man, Criminal Minds, Attack on Titan, Supernatural, Stranger Things, DeathNote, the list goes on, okay, I love Netflix. These bollywood and foreign movies are super cringey though, they can be a little annoying to be honest, but it's cool I guess.

Kim Boyles Wilson, NC

I ve had Netflix for many years now and enjoy the range of and selection it provides of movies and shows. It's up to date and adds new movies a s newest seasons of more and more weekly. There's entertainment for everyone in my family and fir all ages.

sasha robinson Fort Wayne, IN

I like Netflix because you can catagorize what you watch, especially for kids. They have there user account to watch and so do I. I also like how the rate are low and affordable. Netflix is also good at exchanging out movies for others.