Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Netflix

Netflix Logo

Netflix

$9.99 Monthly Fees

Netflix was the leader in TV streaming service, largely replacing cable for many subscribers around the world. They offer a large selection of television shows and movies, with a library exceeding 20,000 feature items.  Netflix has many original series, providing even more content to their subscribers.

The Good

• Large viewing selection
  • Free trial
  • Affordable price

Large Library Selection

Netflix has over 3,600 movies and 800 TV series available for viewing for their subscribers.

Low Monthly Price

Netflix has managed to maintain relatively reasonable monthly prices, charging $9.99/month.  If users want to stream on more than two devices they can pay $11.99/month plan.

Unlimited Streaming/Multiple Users

Netflix users can access their entire range of shows with unlimited streaming and can have multiple users streaming at any given time.

30-day Free Trial

Netflix offers a free, month-long trial which allows potential subscribers full access to their services.

Customized Accounts and Controls

Subscribers can set up separate accounts for multiple viewers, including kids. This allows for parental controls to screen for inappropriate content.

Predictive Recommendation System

Netflix has an algorithm that recommends movies and TV shows related to content the user has previously watched.

Netflix has a large list of benefits to their service.  They blazed the trail for streaming TV, and have an amazing selection for their subscribers.  As a part of their robust library, there is a great selection of Netflix Original Series, such as "Orange is the New Black", and "House of Cards".

In addition, the monthly price for Netflix subscribers is extremely reasonable, at $9.99 per month. Potential customers have the ability to try Netflix's services free for 30 days before signing up.

The Bad

• Long wait periods
  • Content changes
  • Viewing quality

Fluid Streaming

Netflix adds and removes content from their library all of the time. That means a favorite movie or television show is not guaranteed to always be available to stream.

Viewing Quality

Netflix needs high internet speeds in order to function at its best.  Also, HD is available with Netflix's Standard and Premium packages, and Ultra HD is only available on Premium.

Long Waiting Periods

With some of your favorite shows that are currently on air, subscribers may have to wait months or even a whole year before a series is made available.

Netflix does have a ton of great features but they also have a few drawbacks to their services.  Mainly, subscribers have to wait to watch new seasons of popular tv shows. Also, movies and shows are frequently rotated, which means favorites will not always be available.  You may be watching a show one day and it won't be available the next.  Also, you have to pay more monthly for a higher viewing quality.

The Bottom Line

Overall, Netflix is generally more affordable than other providers, commercial free, plays in stunning HD, and offers a free trial period for potential subscribers to test out their services. In addition,  Netflix has several great original series, an excellent recommendation algorithm to help you find TV shows and movies that you'll love, and the capability to create different user accounts along with parental controls.  The main drawback is streaming quality and having to wait for new seasons of current hit TV shows.

Natalie
November 27th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

The only bad thing about Netflix is that often times you might not find the movie/tv show you were wanting to watch, other than that it’s amazing and super easy to use!

Callie
November 27th, 2018 Alpine, UT DETAILS

Has a wide selection and is very easy to naviagte. Being able to download shows in advance is a great feature.

Berkeley
November 27th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

Netflix’s has always treated so well and helpful. They have always wanted to help any way they can. If I have a problem just come to then and they will help

Shane
November 26th, 2018 Alpine, UT

Netflix is a great place to find a fun movie to watch on a Friday night. They have a great selection that is easy to navigate through. Good quality video as well!

Justin
November 26th, 2018 Alpine, UT

Netflix is a great place to find fun TV shows to watch as well as movies! It is organized well, with a great selection of options!

Justin Knorr
November 26th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

Netflix is convenient and easy to use on any electronic device. Some of the original series are the best shows on TV. I would love to see more new release movies added as a viewing option.

Jeffrey Salas
November 26th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I am currently consuming content from the streaming provider, they have many options available. I always look forward to the new seasons and new shows that come out. They have the best selection in the business.

Nathan D.
November 26th, 2018 Warrendale, PA DETAILS

Netflix has a great selection of new movies, classics and TV shows for a low monthly cost.

shinta
November 19th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Netflix is a great way to release pent up emotions and just let go. They have many of the recent and the old movies and TV shows. They also have film industries from various parts of the world, all way from Bollywood to Hollywood. The movies and TV shows that are from other parts of the world have captions that enable anyone to understand and watch.

Erin
November 19th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Netflix is absolutely amazing! I am on it constantly and it is so addicting! I love watching all different types of movies and Netflix offers that! The price per month is good for what you are getting, but I feel like there should be more screens to watch on. I love how Netflix promotes its upcoming movies they are releasing on other apps that I constantly use! Also Netflix’s original movies and shows are very well produced and put together for a streaming service.

Abbey
November 19th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

good way to watch movies. wish there was so more options but has been a great place to watch a lot of movies!

Brooke Jones
November 19th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

I love Netflix! It as a wider variety of options for tv and shows than amazon and it is simple to cancel your subscription to it.

Rachel Spielberger
November 19th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

Overall it is a very nice service to watch movies and TV shows. It has very current movies and TV shows, however, it is frustrating when movies and TV shows are taken off the site.

Grace Christensen
November 19th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

I very much enjoy Netflix. I love how they have the whole season of Friends on there and have watched it many times. However, as of January, they aren't allowing me to view Netflix on my Wii which means I can no longer watch it on my tv and I'm not happy about that.

Louis Osuna
November 19th, 2018 Mesa, AZ

Netflix is nice when trying to watch movies and easy to use, but the selection of movies isn't very big.

Samuel Welch
November 19th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I have used Netflix for many a year. It has developed from having a few popular shows and a lot of obscure movies, to very few obscure movies and man popular shows and movies. While the new-ish Netflix algorithm is nice to find the shows you might like, I miss the weird obscure movies that I could have found in the past.

Andy Cruz
November 21st, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Netflix has consistently provided good service and streaming has always been good quality with very little internet interruption. However it can be sometimes disappointing when they remove some movies and TV shows.

Larissa Palmucci
November 19th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I really love the app but I wish there were more movies to look through. Overall great tv shows.

holly parker
November 19th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

they have a lot of really good shows and it’s super easy to use. i can save what shows i know i want to watch and i have the app so i can use it whenever

Cruise Myers
November 19th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Netflix is a wonderful source of tv shows and movies. From the classic sitcoms to Netflix originals, there is always something to watch.

Nicole
November 19th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I am never bored when I watch Netflix. They recommend me shows and have a lot of variety. I do wish they had classic Disney and Nickelodeon shows though.

Jennifer Perry
November 16th, 2018 Spring Valley, CA DETAILS

I love netflix. I use them as a primary source of entertainment. do not have cable and it really works well to catch up on my shows. I really like the original shows.

Lindsay Fritts
November 16th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Netflix is the best! I don't have cable, so Netflix is pretty much one of my few options for TV. They are coming up with great new shows and I can log into any of my devices and watch. I love that I can download shows/movies and watch them offline when I am flying/traveling.

Eric
November 16th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

I have nothing bad to say about Netflix. It is great for endless hours of sinking into the couch and being engulfed by your favorite new original show.

Amber C Frey
November 16th, 2018 San Diego, CA

I watch Netflix all the time. Huge selection of movies and whole TV series to choose from. Sometimes searching for one to watch can take a long time but eventually you always find something good. Really enjoy the "Skip Intro" feature they've added, too.

Kathie Bowman
November 15th, 2018 Lakeside, CA DETAILS

I pay for netflix every month and would recommend it to anyone. With a small child and all the shows that they have that are kid friendly makes it easy to be able to just hand her the phone to watch a movie or show and just sit back at home and not have to worry about her watching something she shouldn't

oallred
November 15th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Great variety of shows and movies. I love watching the Office on Netflix and other movies.

Maddy Bohn
November 15th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Very reliable source of watching shows. There are so may different shows to watch-good variety

Tori Northrop
November 15th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I love Netflix and I currently use it several times a week. Sometimes I just wish that there were newer movies.

Shawn
November 15th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

Have had Netflix for about 8 or so years now. Love the ease of use. Good shows overall, but would like to see more content. Love many of their originals like the Marvel shows, but there is so junk on there. Sad they will not be available on Wii first of the year.

Ali Davidson
November 14th, 2018 Mesa, AZ

Love the fact that I can watch tons of movies or lots of genres but sometimes I wish they had more selection

Mackenzie
November 14th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Great for on the go travel and sitting at home in my room. Just wish they had more Disney movies!

Lauren Allen
November 14th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

I enjoy watching Netflix with my family, my only complaint is that they sometimes don’t have a movie or show I’d like to watch.

Reece Anderson
November 14th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

It's very nice. I watch Netflix a lot, and it's very nice to have a lot of shows to watch. I enjoy the fact that there's a large amount of shows to watch. I also like the Netflix original movies and shows. I have enjoyed an embarrassingly large amount of hours on Netflix, and hope to continue to do so.

Rischelle Mikkelson
November 12th, 2018 American Fork, UT DETAILS

Our entire family uses Netflix more than any other streaming platforms. We love the variety of shows, the ability to crated different user profiles, and the ability to set content levels. We like quit a few of their original shows. We only get sad when shows we like are suddenly gone.

Garn L. Arnold
November 9th, 2018 Alpine, UT DETAILS

Love Netflix. Best deal out there! For ten bucks a month you get so much! Considering cutting my cable and just going with Netflix.

Lydia Arnold
November 9th, 2018 Alpine, UT DETAILS

We really enjoy Netflix. There's a good variety of movies and shows to choose from. I like how you can store information (movies you've watched or want to watch) by user/member of the household. We've never even had to call customer service.

Amy
November 9th, 2018 DETAILS

Netflix consistently offers fantastic service! When our internet/tv service goes down, we can always count on being able to watch something on Netflix. So user friendly and consistently high quality.

sydney
November 9th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

netflix has such great variety of shows, so many for families, kids, and adults.

Lauren McGill
November 9th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Netflix is great there’s plenty of shows and movies to choose from, and it’s really easy access. There are a few movies and shows I wish were on netflix still, but it’s still pretty good.