iTunes Logo

6.8

Brandon San Diego, CA

A simple service that gets you access you a large variety of music, TV shows, and movies. Easy set up that allows anyone to access the service.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

The last software update Apple released changed iTunes into many sectors such as iMovie and others, making it hard to know where all your purchased content is. Also, download times are very long.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

iTunes is not my favorite way of streaming videos because the pricing is high and there are never free shows listed that are worth watching.

Jacob American Fork, UT

iTunes was great when it first came out. Now, especially with streaming services, the user interface is lacking and it can be difficult to sync up devices and storage without losing everything entirely.

Todd Homitz Evans City, PA

Great library of show and movies and great quality. I've been using iTunes for several years and never have had a issue.

Cameron Clark Provo, UT

It's tough to match Apple's streaming content and producer relationships. I really love watching/listening!

Sydney Boren American Fork, UT

Itunes has a great variety of music and shows. I am always able to find entertainment through this service.

Elliott Detien Draper, UT

I am satisfied. After major IOS updates, some kinks in the software needs to be ironed out but it is an excellent platform.

Cynthia Carman American Fork, UT

ITunes is so reliable and I love how fast it works! I have over 1000 things bought from iTunes and I don't regret it!

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

My family loves iTunes. We feel the variety is awesome. We seem to find all the things unique and hard to find within the entertainment world right there on iTunes.

Jason Draper, UT

iTunes is great for streaming TV and shows. I like renting movies because they have had every movie that I have searched for in the past.

Isaac Kaysville, UT

This has been a great way we buy our movies now. Because now we can download them and watch them anywhere without service on my laptop or phone.

Jeremy Springville, UT

I have always used iTunes for media. It’s a great way to get movies and music that is not available other places.

Myles Cox Portland, OR

The service is excellent but delivered through a slow and clunky client that has had the same codebase for almost 20 years.

Natalie Mapleton, UT

I love iTunes. I love how simple it is. I love how they offer movie rentals and they aren’t too expensive.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

I've used iTunes music and tv streaming feature and I love it! It’s simple, easy to use and reasonable priced.

Madalyn Johnson Provo, UT

I am always able to find the shows I am looking for! iTunes has really stepped up into the TV streaming industry!

Annie Orr Provo, UT

iTunes never fails to have the movie I want to download. I love being able to download the movies I want through iTunes. It’s simple and easy!

Sarah Gilbert, AZ

Great way to download movies and TV shows! Once downloaded you have instant access to them at all times.

Dru Scott American Fork, UT

I enjoy iTunes. I get all of my movies off of iTunes and I get my music off of Apple Music. It is a great service.

Spencer Scoville American Fork, UT

It is a little annoying to use and only works on other apple products which is annoying if you do not use only apple. Other than that the quality is pretty sweet.

jenny tomlinson Pleasant Grove, UT

Apple sharing music is the greatest. Otherwise, there are numerous, cheaper options to download tv and movies.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

iTunes is my favorite way to stream television because of the option to purchase episodes and movies.

Diana Melnyk

I love itunes for the ease of buying a single song versus having to buy a full albu, and also love being able to purchase ebooks.

Spencer Goodworth Pleasant Grove, UT

Bought a movie when I didn’t want to go to the store. Downloaded fast and can watch it whenever I want now.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

I think the prices to buy digital movies is way too expensive, but it is nice to have my redeemed movies.

kaylee Salt Lake City, UT

Everything runs very smoothly. Technology works great. I do wish it was a little bit easier to stream without internet.

Seth Boudoin ,

Great for downloading my favorite television shows and watching in any comfortable situation on my phone.

Kaitlyn McBride Ogden, UT

Always easy to find the content I’m trying to access and find recommendations for new content

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

iTunes is a great streaming place. I love that you can get all the current tv shows on there

Amanda Montebello, CA

I like to download and purchase movies from ITunes when they aren’t offered on my streaming services.

Luna Rockville, MD

Apple gave me a free one-year membership for iTunes. It's similar to all of the other movie apps. I enjoyed the app!

Linda Clark Gilbert, AZ

Great product and app. Works well. Always have what I’m looking for. Sometimes it is expensive.

sydney clark Gilbert, AZ

apple anything slaps. it’s amazing. unreal. impeccable. so much creativity and i love it.

Chad Carman American Fork, UT

ITunes is fantastic when it comes to buying movies. The price may be expensive, but the quality of the video is great.

Ashlyn Cann Alpine, UT

I tunes has almost everything that you could every look for. It is very convenient.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I think that it is easy to use but it is expensive for what you get. We discontinued because we were using others for a better price.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

they have a good variety of music, TV, and movies. I use it mostly for music downloads

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

More expensive than I would like and most of the time you don't need to have a show forever so I wish there rent options were better

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

I love streaming all my shows with iTunes. They have great shows and their prices are affordable.

Megan trauba Draper, UT

iTunes is really nice on a TV. It's so simple and easy and I love the set up of it.

Holly Schafer Forest Grove, OR

My biggest complaint about iTunes and overall apple products is that it’s really expensive compared to other places and the service and quality is actually worse

Grant Lofgreen Provo, UT

Overall a great system, doesn't always work super cleanly with my apple devices, despite being an apple lover.

Samie Cummings Ephraim, UT

I love iTunes!! I use it all the time. It’s very user friendly, and high quality.

Noriko Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Big apple fan because it is so easy to usa. Love the simplicity but the prices and selection could be better

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

iTunes has a lot of older shows available to stream. It's not my favorite streaming service though because it's hard to access sometimes.

Magaly De Avila Provo, UT

buying movies from itunes is the best! It super easy and very convenient with anything apple.

Darius Williams Alexandria, VA

been using itunes forever now. I have all apple products so itunes works seamlessly

Eli Slesk Alpine, UT

I like how it links up between my phone, iPad and Mac computer. Makes it very convenient.

Tiffany Tempe, AZ

LOVE IT!!!! Makes streaming easier especially because everything is tied to my apple account