Disney+ Logo

6.8

J Allen Pensacola, FL

I enjoyed the site, the content was very good. Price was the deciding factor for ending for me. I will highly recommend this service.

Katie Strom Tallahassee, FL

If you love Disney you need this! So many good movies and you get to watch the new ones in your own living room!

Madelyn Grossarth Sandy, UT

I love the variety of tv shows and movies. It makes it a lot easier and saves you money to watch movies at your house.

Connor Smith Palm City, FL

Enjoy watching old Disney movies with the family on Disney+. Great quality family shows for everyone to enjoy.

Kim

Hamilton was a great experience and I'm thankful that Disney put it on for all who are quarantined at home.

Tsan Lozano

Been a subscriber since launch quality content continues to roll out as well as the back catalog of classic.

OwenE. Hattiesburg, MS

This by far my favorite streaming that has ever come out. Nothing ever comes off the app after a set amount of time.

Robert Collins Long Beach, MS

We love Disney +! The sheer volume of content is amazing and sometimes overwhelming. There's always something to watch.

zoe Pleasant Grove, UT

disney plus has almost every disney movie ever made. it’s super helpful for little children where all their favorite movies are in one place!! pretty cheap

Dwhoush New Orleans, LA

I love the nostalgia that Disney + gave me. It has great Classic Disney movies and new material at a great price. I can’t argue against Baby Yoda.

Tiffany I Gaithersburg, MD

Super cheap service and we get all the shows and movies my kids need. There’s a lot of teen series that my older daughter loves.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

Love having Disney movies and TV shows at my fingertips. My kids love it too. Can't wait for all the Marvel movies to be on there

Nick Hansen Eagle Mountain, UT

Great from the get go, from Togo to National Geographic documentaries to the Mandelorian! I hope that new content will continue to be added.

DeeDee G. Norcross, GA

I get to watch any disney movie I want!! There is stuff for all ages and I cant wait for the next season of the mandalorian!

David T Ogden, UT

I am so glad Disney came out with this. They have a great selection and my kids love watching new stuff besides just the classics.

Kallie Chappell Salt Lake City, UT

I absolutely looooove Disney+, it has so many shows that I grew up watching that I can rewatch with so many good memories.

Toni Baker Draper, UT

Disney is fantastic get to watch all the golden classics that you don't see on TV anymore takes you back to your childhood totally enjoy it

Christyan Bennett Marrero, LA

Disney Plus is my favorite platform to watch TV shows and movies. They have all the Disney shows you could wish for. 10/10 would recommend!

Treyson Lewis Pleasant Grove, UT

This is one of the best places to get your favorite old disney movies and shows. You can find these shows or movies anywhere else.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

Disney+ is great for when you need some fun disney movies to watch! Disney+ would also work great for a fun date night. This would be an awesome way to watch movies!

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

I am all in on Disney +. Their original content is awesome and they have opened the vault and made it all accessible digitally. Love it!

Christina Cortez

The capability for me to customize my kids profiles.

K North Liberty, IA

I like the bundle option to make it affordable

M Zamora Austin, TX

Great selection when there are kids in the house!

Aj B (Hichou) Queen Creek, AZ

I love the old movies, just wish they paid better for the staff and actors

Elaine

My granddaughter watch it every day. Best movies and cartoons for the kids.

Kelly Branch Bryan, TX

I love that you can pretty much watch movies from your childhood.

Mellissa Clark Palm Bay, FL

I love everything about Disney+. Great for the entire family at all times.

Jennifer Dye Lee's Summit, MO

I love this service. It's not always the easiest to browse on TV but nice on computer.

Sheila Burns Dickson, TN

Disney has so many great family friendly movies that my family enjoy!

Elizabeth LaFlamme Anderson, SC

I love how many movies are on this platform and love that they don’t leave!

George Hopson IV Nashville, TN

It's nice to watch all Marvel's movies and Star Wars shows on one streaming app. Gotta love it.

Carlos Agosto

Of course I have Disney I see the Mandalorian Series yessss is the best high recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MBA Dallas, TX

They do carry all the Star Wars series. You have no choice but to get it if you ever want to see them.

Honest consumer Concord, NC

We had it for a few years and they barely added anything new. Then when we finally canceled it they started adding much more. We will not go back though. We would rather not support Disney anymore.

Joseph Mada Las Vegas, NV

Solid for kids. Good if added on with Hulu and espn but not worth it by itself. They do add new movies fairly quickly, which is the main reason we have it.

Gail Mann Charlotte, NC

Streaming Disney+ gas been very helpful to me caring about what my 8year old is watching

Thawkes2017 Saraland, AL

I love all of the Disney classics! With that said it is hard to pay for every service out there. I wish there was a cheaper alternative.

Rodriquez Perry Columbia, SC

They have every Disney movie you could think of from past to now !!! I love it!!!!

AlisaD Salt Lake City, UT

So much content with this service. Love all the new shows they are constantly adding.

Robyn Haight South Jordan, UT

Good value for the money. Love all that it includes especially National Geographic.

William Patton

Excellent. I was able to watch Hamilton at least 5 times. I loved ability to see it many times.

Zorba da Geek Tifton, GA

I have had numerous calls trying to sell me the service. I have no interest in using the service and requests to stop calling have not had my number removed from their robocalls.

Debby Willis

I love the Disney Plus streaming service because I can stream a lot of Disney Classic movies.

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

This was on of the best purchases I have made. My family loves the content and there is great stuff for everyone.

Olivia Norton Phoenix, AZ

I love love love Disney plus!!! You have access to all of your favorite Disney movies and tv shows!!!

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

I love Disney+, because I’m a Disney freak. They have all the Disney movies I would want to watch.

Holly Brown Saint Amant, LA

good selection of series, both shown on tv and disney plus originals. the video player is also amazing

Seth Boudoin ,

Has ALL of my favorite Disney media. From Star Wars to old princesses, great for watching with my cousins and catching up in old shows.

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

This was the best thing ever put out! I love watching the new shows along with old ones I grew up watching.