Disney+ Logo

7.3

Dorrie2001 Charlotte, NC

In love!! Has all the movies/shows from the 1950s till now. You can watch any Star Wars or princess movie you wish! Great for kids and very affordable

Brianna bourgeois Long Beach, MS

They have very good movies new and old however I do see myself missing some movies that aren’t on the app. For example: Ice Age. I think it is over priced but I am also great full for the childhood originals on the app.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Disney+ has great old movies and originals that you will not find elsewhere. Just because it is Disney does not mean its all kid shows. I love the Disney originals and I have a great time on Disney+

April aphe8493 Castle Rock, CO

I love Disney plus. Its really nice that all of the movies are right at your finger tips. I think I used it a lot more when I first got it though. But when the next season for the mandalorian and high school musical the musical the series are out I won't regret having it.

Myken American Fork, UT

We recently subscribed to Disney + and my kids are loving it! They’re able to watch all their favorite Disney Shows and The Mandalorian is reason enough to have the subscription

Emily Norton Tucson, AZ

I love having all my favorite movies in one place, plus all the movies from my childhood is some serious nostalgia. You can download movies to watch offline and they have a great selection with more being added all the time.

Tyler Jenkins Hattiesburg, MS

If you’re a family guy, Disney+ is the streaming service for you. They are options for everyone in my family and I don’t feel like I have to turn the volume down in my house and watching Disney+.

Kimi Bayles West Valley City, UT

Very friendly app to use! Kids can easily access their options without help. Many titles available to watch, and love the weekly shows added to series! Have enjoyed the behind the scenes documentaries!

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

Disney plus has been the streaming service of my dreams. Having all the classic movies and shows I grew up watching. I am never not entertained. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I have loved Disney+ for my kids. The selection of movies available is fantastic, and the streaming quality is very high. My only negative is that there is no way to filter out movies I don't want my kids to view.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

I have to give this 5 stars because Disney plus has EVERYTHING! But I am so bummed about all the money I have spent buying movies along the way!! Still, there is so so much content there that I can't be too mad about it.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

Our new favorite streaming app. Disney plus is incredible. I can’t say enough good things about it. They have so many movies and it’s worth every penny. We use it every single day.

Dylan Rhodes Fillmore, UT

Best thing since sliced bread if you have children. We use it almost every day! Literally has almost any Disney movie you can think of, and it’s much cheaper than other streaming services. Thank you Disney.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Disney Plus is a must have. With practically every Disney show on there, you can find exclusives like the Mandalorian that are not found anywhere else. It is also so cheap and has the best shows.

AlisaD Salt Lake City, UT

So much content with this service. Love all the new shows they are constantly adding.

Robyn Haight South Jordan, UT

Good value for the money. Love all that it includes especially National Geographic.

Phabie Mobile, AL

Great selection of throwback shows and movies! The quality is great and I never experience lagging. Kid friendly streaming service.

Julie Boen Evans Boca Raton, FL

It was my mistake not to read the VERY VERY Fine print, that Disney+ only worked on two types of smart tv's and that the smart tv had to be at least 2018 or newer. . My tv is 2018 and is one of the brands but it was manufactured in 2017 and sold in 2018 so now I can only watch disney on my monitor in my office.

Emily Tallahassee, FL

All of my favorite movies as a kid, and favorite tv shows all in one spot. Not to mention that all of the Star Wars movies are on there as well.

Madelyn Gulfport, MS

Disney Plus is an amazing app to watch Disney and Pixar movies! I enjoy being able to access my favorite childhood movies whenever I want to.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

The pricing options are good and the range of films and tv shows is large. Also, the Disney+ originals are amazing! However, since Disney+ surfaced other streaming services are at an extreme disadvantage.

Ellie American Fork, UT

The app is well organized and easy to find your way around. Since Disney covers so much there is a wide variety of things to watch which makes it a good investment for the whole family

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

Disney Plus is an amazing streaming platform for movies and tv shows. Some of the most well-known content is on there, and I’d recommend it to all of my friends.

jkenny90 , TX

I love the new original content they have put out so far, but I'm not sure that I will continue to pay for the service based on what is available right now. Hopefully more content will be made available.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Disney+ has more than just the typical children shows but instead, there are the latest movies for the whole family to enjoy. The quality of the films are great!

June Cazier Layton, UT

Disney+ is fantastic! There are so many available movies on Disney+ and it's a really kid friendly site! It's easy to find what you're looking for and so nice to have all the Disney content available.

Hailey Moody Austin, TX

Disney+ seems to still be figuring out how to run a smooth streaming service. Their players seem outdated and even the layout when selecting a show or movie is not visually pleasing. That being said, there is a good selection of movies available that cannot be found on competitor sites.

AmyConder22 Eagle Mountain, UT

We absolutely love Disney plus. We love that it has movies from the vault, Disney channel shows and old school movies. There is something for everyone.

Jenna Bagley American Fork, UT

Disney+ is awesome, I love having most of the disney movies at my finger tips. I will say the one thing that disappointed me was that they dont have the movie "Life Size" on there. One of my favorites as a kid!

Erika Douglas Cedar Fort, UT

The classic Disney shows alone are worth the price of this. But my children also enjoy the new shows from Disney, that we don't see because we don't pay for cable.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

I LOVE watching all of the original disney classics on this app and all of the new shows they come out with like high school musical the musical the series

Juan Beaver, PA

I love the new disney + app. My favorite part is i can watch any old movie or disney show. Brings back memories. although im disappointed i thought there would be more content so im hoping they add more.

JennaCoven FL

I like Disney + for all the old nostalgic Disney shows!

Anna Hanson Buena Vista, VA

Good quality with fun colors. I use it a lot.

Owen Slye

Disney plus has some of my favorite shows and is definitely worth the money.

Caroline Fowler Bryant, AR

Love the great selection and variety! Lots of family-friendly entertainment!

Brianne Skowronek West Jordan, UT

It is a very easy to use app with a great selection of entertainment!

Tim Riley Coppell, TX

My grandchildren absolutely love Disney+ and their favorite show Bluey

Jaid Clark Yuba City, CA

Great price, tons and tons of options for the kids or for adults

Kim

Hamilton was a great experience and I'm thankful that Disney put it on for all who are quarantined at home.

Tsan Lozano

Been a subscriber since launch quality content continues to roll out as well as the back catalog of classic.

OwenE. Hattiesburg, MS

This by far my favorite streaming that has ever come out. Nothing ever comes off the app after a set amount of time.

Robert Collins Long Beach, MS

We love Disney +! The sheer volume of content is amazing and sometimes overwhelming. There's always something to watch.

zoe Pleasant Grove, UT

disney plus has almost every disney movie ever made. it’s super helpful for little children where all their favorite movies are in one place!! pretty cheap

Dwhoush New Orleans, LA

I love the nostalgia that Disney + gave me. It has great Classic Disney movies and new material at a great price. I can’t argue against Baby Yoda.

Tiffany I Gaithersburg, MD

Super cheap service and we get all the shows and movies my kids need. There’s a lot of teen series that my older daughter loves.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

Love having Disney movies and TV shows at my fingertips. My kids love it too. Can't wait for all the Marvel movies to be on there

Nick Hansen Eagle Mountain, UT

Great from the get go, from Togo to National Geographic documentaries to the Mandelorian! I hope that new content will continue to be added.

DeeDee G. Norcross, GA

I get to watch any disney movie I want!! There is stuff for all ages and I cant wait for the next season of the mandalorian!

David T Ogden, UT

I am so glad Disney came out with this. They have a great selection and my kids love watching new stuff besides just the classics.