Spotify Logo

7.5

Angela Pyrah Willard, MO

Greatest step forward in streaming music! Its like the original iTunes without having to pay for every song. I love how I can create playlists, have my own library, and there are lots of pre-made lists too.

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

Streaming music is really easy with Spotify. You can listen offline, without commercials. Customer service is slow to respond, but billing occurs automatically at the same time each month and you can cancel whenever you want.

Gavin Schmalz Saratoga Springs, UT

Spotify is my most used app on my phone. I love that you can download songs onto your phone and play them when you don't have service. I also love how it will tell you when artist are coming to venues near you.

Sidney Field Logan, UT

I am constantly using Spotify, definitely my preferred music choice. Easy to find new music, go back and listen to old music, easy to make playlists and access to songs I want.

ally blackhurst Pleasant Grove, UT

I had Spotify for a long time before I switched over to Apple music, but overall I was pretty happy with Spotify. I had premium which was great, but I hated how many adds the free version had. I understand they need some adds to make money but it was just so often I felt I wasn’t even listening to music anymore, just adds.

Rebecca Arlington, VA

I have had student spotify for a couple years and it's great! I love that you can make playlists and share them with people on so many different platforms. I am usually able to find the artists I am looking for.

Maya Lewis Pleasant Grove, UT

I love spotify, it was my first real music streaming app and I have loved it ever since. The ads are minimal, and even without paying for premium I feel satisfied with the music and method of their system.

Nicole Coo Pleasant Grove, UT

when you don’t have prime it’s hard to love it. there’s so many good songs to listen too but it’s hard to justify the price for just music. i also believe that the 30 minutes of add free music they give you isn’t always 30 minutes

Josiah Macdonald Pleasant Grove, UT

Spotify is great but the ads really bug me and its expensive but i guess its still good cause they have a lot of deals during holidays and stuff like last new year it was 3 months for a dollar

maika Orem, UT

this is an incredible app that allows me to be able to listen to music with some ads. its also nice that im able to get spotify premium so that i can listen to any music for 10 $ a month.

Lori Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Spotify so much. It’s so inexpensive and totally worth the 10$ a month. Spotify makes streaming music whenever you want very easy. And I love how independent artist can make music and put it on Spotify.

Olivia Cheff Gilbert, AZ

I absolutely love spotify. I had it as a college student for cheap, and now that I am done with school I still find it worth the $10/month. The app has become very clean cut and easy to use.

Cheyenne Pleasant Grove, UT

Words cannot express how much i LOVE Spotify. It's literally soo easy to use. and if you're a student (like me) they have deals which make it so affordable. 10/10 would recommend!

zoe smith Pleasant Grove, UT

Spotify is great! I love that you can make playlists and choose what songs go on the playlist and from that they give you recommendation for that specific playlist. The only thing that makes it 4 stars not 5 stars is because you can only skip 6 or 7 songs before all of you skips are out, and sometimes you are not in the mood for that song.

Amber Saratoga Springs, UT

I liked Spotify okay. I liked that I could share my playlists and follow other people to listen to their playlists. The only thing I found annoying was that there were some songs I couldn’t find or if I did find them it wasn’t the original arrangement of it. For instance, I was trying to add some Def Leppard songs and I could only find remixed songs that they put together more recently. I just wanted the classics.

Kimberly Maddock Pleasant Grove, UT

A little while ago I was with a different music service and wasn't really loving it. My friends kept recommending Spotify so I finally switched over and have loved it! I get all the music I love for a very reasonable price!

Shanna South Jordan, UT

My son uses Spotify and loves it. User friendly and he loves that he doesn't have to pay for the service. It doesn't seem to bother too much that you have to listen to the ads.

tini mapu Orem, UT

I love spotify. Spotify has all albums available free to listen and stream to. It's really great! You can listen to albums before buying it. The app is also great. It connects anywhere we travel when on the road.

Sally Albright Crestwood, KY

I love spotify. I generally do not pay for a subscription which really hinders my spotify happiness, especially abroad. But spotify truly broadens my musical horizons and for a very cheap student price, I know I could continue that enlightenment in Europe.

Amy Stewart Gilbert, AZ

Love Spotify!! my son recommended that we get the family account and we have all really enjoyed using this app. The music is amazing to have all the new and latest artists and their songs.

Preston Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I love listening to Spotify, it always has the songs I want to listen to, so I can always be in the right mood, wether its exercising or getting ready for a date, Spotify is always there to make me feel the way I want.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

The music selection is great and it is easy to run. One problem I have is that every time my computer pulls up it is downloading again and takes time to do so. I would like to just have it be installed and I click on the icon to pull it up rather than it pull up automatically.

RJ Provo, UT

I heard an ad from Spotify that used the word "ass." It made me wonder why they would use an ad like that for such a general audience. I would not want to have children listening to this if there were ads teaching them that kind of language.

Erin Rhoton Pleasant Grove, UT

I love using Spotify. I pay for a premium membership and it is definitely worth the money. I rarely find a song that I want that isn't included and I love being able to download songs to my phone.

Jeff Martin Layton, UT

Recently figured out how to use spotify and I love it. I was amazed you could pay a small fee each month and get all the music you wanted. I was paying for each song individually. Awesome!

Chase H Provo, UT

I love Spotify! I used to use iTunes. Never going back. Much more worth it to pay the monthly subscription. It has an excellent $4.99/month deal for students too. I'll stick with Spotify forever.

Heather Novus Palm Bay, FL

Overall priced higher than it seems it should be. I have found just bout every song I've ever searched for, do that's nice.

Melissa Castillo Baytown, TX

Love Spotify! I think the family plan is a great value, and I love how I'm able to search for music easily and customize playlists.

BaiLeY WiLsOn Dickinson, TX

Have been using Spotify since 2015 and won’t use any other music service. Love their layout and everything they offer.

Brooklyn Bishop Smithfield, UT

I can listen to any song I want at any time. I have literally any song at my fingertips. I listen to Spotify for hours and it is the best!

Phabie Mobile, AL

I love the layout of the app on my desktop and phone! The student discount bundle with Hulu is definitely worth the price!

Jasmine King Long Beach, MS

I never spent money on Spotify Premium, however, I had a good time for the short amount of time I had the free service. Despite the ads, it was a generally good experience.

Quinn Deitrick Gretna, LA

Spotify is a great service for listening to music. Almost un-matched for streaming music, but the ads are just unbearable at times so unless you’re willing to pay for premium it may not be worth it.

3 years ago Edited September 14, 2021

Nishita McLean, VA

Spotify is what gets me through the day! I have it loaded on my phone, my computer, and my iPad. Easy access to the best music!

Ellie Rhodes

I love having a variety of stations and playlists. It is easy to switch between free and premium depending on my listening habits.

Terri Bey

I love Spotify. It is one of my favorite things to use. I wish it would be easier to access my account on the phone app.

Clifford Sees

I wanted to hear a specific artist, who I know is on Spotify, but a search only revealed other people'a playlists, which did not necessarily include that artist.

Joyce

Good. They have most of the music I enjoy listening to and I can access them on my computer, cell phone, google home and alexa.

Olivia

My overall experience has been great! It would be nice to only pay $9 again though. $15 a month is a bit much to have commercial free music.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

Spotify is just all around amazing! It has all the songs I love to listen to and you can even listen to it when you have no service!

Sam Larson Eagle Mountain, UT

I love Spotify. It doesn't have some of the music I would like it to, but for the most part it does. It has introduced me to so much new music and I love it.

Braydon Bronson Idaho Falls, ID

I have used Spotify for approximately 6 years now. Within these 6 years I have absolutely loved Spotify. Never have I had a bad experience.

Sarah Coats Sandy, UT

Spotify is great! I love being able to select and pick whatever songs I want to. Their shuffle playlists are not the best.

simon wraight

Spotify is a nice app but despite users asking for over 5 years they are unable to implement an explicit filter, this despite tagging every explicit song. This means that around 99% of their playlists are not suitable for childrens ears, work places or anywhere else that explicit language is not suitable.

Destin’e

I requested 3 times to have my single placed under the correct artist name on their website. It wasn’t until i contacted them through twitter did i get a response and started working on it.

Carlie Andrews

I really dislike the fact that Spotify has podcasts available on all devices such as iPod, tablets, desktops and laptops etc. The main reason for why I have Spotify is to listen to the podcasts!

Thayz Gonzalez West Palm Beach, FL

I just wish that music groups like GOT7 and TWICE had more of their albums out on Spotify. For example, whenever BTS has something new, it’s appears on Spotify.

Ron Durfey Orem, UT

I have loved my Spotify service. However I am NOT happy with how they catered to Neil Young and others as they have raised their voices against Joe Rogan. I purchase this service to listen to great music and to listen to great podcasts NOT to have a political agenda pushed on me.

Anna Hansgen Medina Lehi, UT

I have tried almost every music app on the appstore and Spotify remains my favorite of all time! It is very easy to navigate and is very accommodating.

Elizabeth Havana, FL

Spotify is one of the best ways to listen to new music and explore other genres. It is also helpful for up and coming artists to post their own music to the public.