iTunes Radio Logo

6.0

Lacey Horne West Valley City, UT

Not a good variety of songs, the same ones seem to play over and over when on shuffle. Also have had trouble with it repeating the same song until I go and manually change it. I like it for my playlists though.

Lily South Jordan, UT

I love using I tunes. They have great music. They don’t charge you very much either. I love using it to listen the music that I like.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

I enjoy listening to podcasts on iTunes Radio. There are numerous podcasts to choose from ranging from self-help to mystery to political.

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

iTunes Radio is the absolute best music streaming service. They have the best prices out their and a great choice of music.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

We use this all the time to listen to music in our home and find that it has a wide selection of songs that are easy to locate and download if we would like to.

Myah Smith American Fork, UT

iTunes Radio has been nice to use. Although I do not use it all that often, it is good for when I want to play my own songs and playlists. It is easy to find your favorite artists and bands, and I love that about itunes.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like how iTunes always has great music, but I wish that you didn't have to buy everything on there. Their deals are really great too.

KnarasN Draper, UT

I love being able to choose a station and they play new hits but also old ones too!

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

I tunes radio is great. They offer tons f different channels so you can listen to whatever you want

Myken American Fork, UT

I love ITunes Radio. It plays music based on what I listen to and always has great selection and songs I love.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I like listening to iTunes Radio because of the different genres and wide variety of artists for a low price.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

I never had much use for this part of iTunes. I usually like to make my own playlists rather than leave it up to a "station" to choose what songs I hear.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

The network is slow sometimes and stops to download the songs. I don't like how you can only play playlists that they put together and you can't listen to specific songs.

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

iTunes has some great options for different genres on their radio. I've always been able to get clear signal and it works out really well.

matthew Logan, UT

lots of different stations of different types of music. pretty good way to stream music but the streaming isn't alway great and doesn't work half the time.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I love using iTunes Radio because they are very good at picking music that matches my style and what I'm looking for.

Grant Lofgreen Provo, UT

Algorithms for music choices make no sense. I use the radio to find new music and all I get is a list of songs I've already downloaded. Also, song lists are VERY repetitive. Why can't I delete old stations I made?

Erin American Fork, UT

iTunes radio is so great. It update you on all the latest hits, and is really easy to use with close to see world glitches. absolutely a must have

Sav Alpine, UT

iTunes Radio is a great way to find the sounds I want to buy and listens to different sounds that are currently popular.

DeeDee G. Dallas, TX

Great radio channels. Sort of works like pandora. Easy to use and great music plays!

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

iTunes radio had so many stations to choose from and that were good quality. I would recommend if you have an iPhone

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

iTunes has all kinds of music that is easy to find, download and listen to. I always rely on iTunes

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

iTunes Radio is great. They always have the newest music and great quality music.

Jason Draper, UT

I've had good experiences with iTunes Radio--I like how they cater to your music taste.

Samie Cummings Ephraim, UT

iTunes music is awesome it is easy to use and has great music. For an affordable price

Emily Walker Provo, UT

iTunes music is always a great option. They have almost everything there and I enjoy it a lot!

alyssa Pleasant Grove, UT

It doesn't offer live radio streams or non-music options, but iTunes Radio is the best way to listen to programmed radio on iOS.

Chase H Provo, UT

I used this back in the day when iTunes was a lot younger. I'm sure it has evolved since then, but basically a substitute for Pandora.

Scott (David) Mathis

Very positive. Good choices. Excellent customer service

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

iTunes is a great service that helps make my car rides super fun. I've never had a problem getting songs to play.

Jami Schmieding Mesa, AZ

I dont use Itunes radio because when i did i had a hard time finding certain songs and to me, its overpriced.

Mia Tallahassee, FL

Very quick and easy to buy a whole album to listen to rather than a particular song.

Trent Provo, UT

They are pretty good for a free service. It is hard to personalize it though

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Just doesn't compare to other streaming services. iTunes just doesn't seem up to date.