Amazon Music Logo

6.8

take7 Sandy, UT

Has a great library of songs included with your prime account. You can create playlists and import music from other libraries.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I have an Amazon Prime account and only have to pay a smaller fee for Prime Music. It’s a really good service that I enjoy because of the variety.

Erika Douglas Cedar Fort, UT

I love the music I get with my Prime account. There is always a selection for everyone in the family.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

We stream a lot of our music through amazon. The kids love it because Alexa plays them any song they would like.

Zac Cannon Biloxi, MS

I used Amazon Music briefly with my Amazon Prime account. It's great, but I use Apple Music way more due to convenience.

Mrs.LadyTee Gulfport, MS

This is my go to for certain artist and songs that want to have on constant repeat. Tons of available artist and genres to choose from.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Amazon music has everything! It is so easy to find what I want to listen to and set music preferences.

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

Prime music gives me most of the music I would ever want. I haven't upgraded to unlimited and still have a ton of music.

Todd Homitz Evans City, PA

Easy to use and navigate. Good selection of music but doesn't really match the quality and amount that Apple offers.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

Amazon Prime is definitely a must have! I listen to music, any style or type I want whenever I want, for the best deal around.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

It's very easy to find the songs I wanted to listen to. I like the different radio stations you can listen to because it puts together the kinds of music I like.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

The music with Amazon Music is great. The sound quality is top notch and the price isn't too bad either.

Lauren Familia Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Amazon Music! It has lots of great songs. I wish that you could get more songs. But it is awesome and I love using it!

Tim Berrett American Fork, UT

Easy to use and stream and build playlists, but expensive. I don't think it is good value for what you pay for the service. The comparability with Alexa is a great feature which is why we continue to use the service.

Evelyn Chidester Riverton, UT

Huge variety of music available. Easy to find and is very accessible. I think this is a great benefit from Amazon.

Jason Brown Lehi, UT

It has been a wonderful service and a great value. There is no shortage of selection and we play music throughout the home on our Alexa.

Bekah Eagle Mountain, UT

Amazon music is overall pretty good, but it can also be annoying if you don’t have unlimited because it doesn’t give you access to some music.

Alain Orem, UT

Amazon music is awesome, especially when you have an Alexa, she plays all the songs I request and more.

Braden Johnson Eagle, ID

Hundreds of thousands of songs to choose from, and you can make a playlist of your favorites. Amazon Music is definitely worth the big bucks.

Cori Jacobsen Ollerton Alpine, UT

I am an avid Amazon user. This is a little confusing site for me. Seems to be to many steps for use.

Rachel Spielberger Mesa, AZ

It was easy to use, however, I did not like that one could not listen to every song. Some had to be purchased by upgrading your subscription, which was very frustrating.

Eric San Diego, CA

Prime music is great. It comes with my Prime membership so I did not even have to pay extra. Cant complain about that.

Rachel B Eagle Mountain, UT

They offer a great service and is a good option to be able to use! Quick and easy plus they offer free music for 3 months if you purchase a cd.

Tracy Salt Lake City, UT

I have enjoyed prime music. The selection isn’t always the most current, but it’s a great addition to my prime membership.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

I love using Amazon Music to stream music in my car – and it is also awesome that it’s free with my prime membership

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

My family does a lot of shopping at Amazon and that includes Amazon Music. They have a great selection and great prices.

Trent Provo, UT

The service seems pretty good. It's nice that it comes along with the prime membership. It would be nice if they had a bigger selection

Joe Bateman Port Coquitlam, BC

Very limited music selection. Switched to Spotify as it better fits my needs. Unlikely to recommend.

Richard Peppin Rockville, MD

no issues. i am happy with selection and ability to get details of offerings

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I have amazon prime and I never use it. It works as it suggests but Apple Music is much easier to integrate into my devices.

Kimberly Belk

The service is intuitive and will recommend/select new music based on my previous choices.

Pamela Sheldrake

Easy to fine the music you want, easy moving between genres of music

Rodger Daye

Awesome!! Always quick to get the music I want to hear when I want to hear it.

Small Business Owner

The selection is good but I am missing the more alternative and acoustic side of the equation.

Monai West Queen Creek, AZ

Amazon prime music is great! Easy to use and a huge selection of products.

Daren Jones Eagle Mountain, UT

I like the selection that Amazon music has. Easy to search for the music you love. Making playlist.

hmarashi Newark, NJ

Amazon music is a very comprehensive service, just as Amazon’s catalog is massive, so is its music selection.

Sage Loveland Los Angeles, CA

Great selection. I am not a huge fan of the amazon unlimited because there is not many songs you can listen to without it.

Kaitlyn McBride Ogden, UT

Love amazon music! Always such a great way to stream music quickly and easily with a good price

norasugu Kaneohe, HI

Great range of music and Alexa responds well to requests. Has all my favorite songs.

Ashley Wadiak Eagle Mountain, UT

Love the streaming service for my dot , the only thing I don’t like is that you can’t stream in more than one device without paying extra

Randy Rhodes Pleasant Grove, UT

Really enjoy the variety of music and the ability to download. I quit using iTunes after subscribing to this service.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Amazon Prime music is great because it's included in your subscription and can play on your alexa.

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

I think Amazon Prime has some of the best options for songs that are a little bit out there and are hard to find.

Jason Draper, UT

Amazon Music is nice because they make streaming music easy and enjoyable. I like using this more than other companies.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I like Amazon Music for streaming music because it is an easy way to find the music I love to listen to.

Tess L Provo, UT

My husband has Amazon music and we enjoy listening to it together. It is pretty much your normal music service!

Samie Cummings Ephraim, UT

Amazon music is great. It’s very user friendly easy access, and affordable. It works great!

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

Amazon music is fine, but they arent my first choice for listening usually. But they have a decent selection and their streaming works wonderfully.

Grant Lofgreen Provo, UT

Player works well and I love that it's included with Prime. Variety is a limited but then again, it's free.