Amazon Music Logo

6.8

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

A great music streaming service, always has good up to date songs. Well worth it for the price of a prime membership. very happy with it

DeeDee G. Norcross, GA

Super useful when you pair it to your alexa. Only thing is that you have to continuing paying for certain subscriptions to listen to certain versions of songs. Super annoying.

Rommie Bishop III Rexburg, ID

I have used amazon music for a while now, and enjoyed the ability to purchase individual songs. The system itself became incompatible with my phone however. Not sure whats up with that. Generally good though.

Jesse Rice Long Beach, MS

I love the fact that its add free and I can listen to my favorite songs more then once. Perfect when I'm driving just hook up to my car and go.

Matthew Hall Gulfport, MS

The premium membership price is not as cheap as it could be, it gets the job done though, there are never times where the music gets spotty, and it is simple to use.

Andrea Long Beach, MS

I love Amazon unlimited! It allows several users, so the whole family can use it. I haven’t searched for a song yet, that wasn’t in there.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I love this feature being hooked up to my Alexa. When I ask for a song, she plays it one Amazon Music, and almost everything I request is available.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

We like the service and use it for a pretty simple karaoke machine. But the price at times seems high for the simple way we are using it on only a couple machines.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Prime is great but I rarely use the music service because of their platform. Their platform compared to others isn't great because I think it is hard to use.

Tony Riverton, UT

Love that this is an added bonus to having Prime. I don't use it all that often, but there seems to be a large selection and music portal is easy to use.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

I love Amazon music. We especially love that we can stream the music in our car through the speakers and enjoy music while we drive.

Lauraine Pleasant Grove, UT

Amazon music is the best! I love all the features including download availability and access to other's playlists. Highly recommend!!

Jon Scoresby Saratoga Springs, UT

You get access to a tone of music. It's pretty cool to listen to almost anything that you want to just with the existing account that you have with prime.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

We love amazon and all that we can do. It is easy to stream the music from any device that I am using. And any questions that I have have been answered quickly.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Works great for when you want to stream music and especially when its through Alexa. It is so easy to pick songs and play them. Great music!

matthew Logan, UT

i use this all the time with alexa and amazon music always has good selection of songs and has pretty much every song you can imagine.

Brenda Spanish Fork, UT

Even though Amazon Music is included in Prime they restrict a lot of music unless you have the upgraded version which is almost as much as your Prime service. So I have stopped using it because its not worth it to me.

Jenny Hansen American Fork, UT

Convenient, limitless options. Alexa and Amazon music make cleaning fun again. Subscription changes and overall billing is very convenient.

Sunny Perry Springville, UT

Amazon prime music is a great addition to what amazon has to offer. I enjoy being able to listen to music everywhere I go.

Jamie King Cokeville, WY

My family of seven share amazon music and it is so convenient to have music on every device. We also have it on Alexa and it works great!

Shayla Hankins Lehi, UT

Amazon music has any song or genre that you can think of and they are cheap to use. They provide quality music with a happiness guaranty.

MaKayla Christiansen Provo, UT

Amazon music has every single song you could ever imagined and it is such a dependable source for streaming music. It’s easy to make playlists and save your favorite songs.

Katie Marz Orem, UT

I really like using amazon music. I use amazon for everything, so might as well use it for music too! I think they have good variety and the value is great for the price.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

Amazon Music has a very large, wide rang of music. And, I love that you're able to connect with Alexa, I think that's a useful and unique feature.

Erin American Fork, UT

amazon prime is really amazing it gives such a wide variety of every song and rarely has any connection issues. really the best way to get your music

Shane Alpine, UT

Amazon Music has a great library of music to choose from, and the app is very easy to use. The music is high quality as well!

Justin Alpine, UT

Amazon Music has never given me trouble! It has all the music that I've ever looked for, and navigating through the app is super easy.

Maya Lewis Pleasant Grove, UT

I love being able to keep all my music in one place and with Prime I have access to listen to my favorite songs as often as I want.

Sophie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Amazon music so much! I love listening to it when I go on road trips! They have most of my favorite music for free

Conrad Brian Gilbert, AZ

Everything about Amazon is great. We love the music options. So nice to have so many different genres to listen to at anytime.

Preston Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Through my experience with Amazon they have always been reliable wether its finding a song or putting me in the right mood, I love Amazon!!

Rylaan Marlowe Roy, UT

Very slow to respond on Alexa. Doesn’t have any new music, only older songs. Prime version needs more content!

Linda Green Poughkeepsie, NY

They offer independent artist like my nephew the opportunity to market their music.

Chelsea Snow Eagle Mountain, UT

they typically have all the songs im looking for. they make it easy to create playlists

MikeD Denver, CO

I really enjoy how easy it is to use the app. It's super easy to create and edit playlists!

Alan Opdyke Monroe, GA

Great music and easy to use app. Selecting songs for my music is easy to use. Playback is great.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

I love prime music. I swear it has every song ever made. The station selection is also convenient.

Jim

Alexa learned my favorite news station and also learned how NOT to find it on request, similar to Google pushing liberal websites and Facebook "shadow banning" conservative sites/postings.

Emily Riddle

It's a great experience love to use it wished all songs were available on Amazon music unlimited

Natasha

So far, they have been able to play every song I've asked for. Even very obscure songs and artists

Rachel Armstrong

I like their standard service and really appreciate the quality of their offline services

Wendy Park City, UT

So many songs in all genres of music to choose from. Endless options for music entertainment!

Joey shimko Folsom, LA

I like Amazon music it is great no ads just for a lot of music I like I can listen to it bc you have to have Unlimited

Tim Brown Dallas, TX

I like the ease of using it and the features. I wish if worked across more platforms and was more open.

Swedish_queen Cheyenne, WY

I love Amazon music! They have a lot of my favorite artists. They even have some that most people have never heard of!

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

Amazon music is an awesome media player, with plenty of options to listen to. A daily music player in our home!

Anne Sainsbury Salt Lake City, UT

They have every song I can think of, and I love that I can use my Alexa device to shuffle through their music!

Myken American Fork, UT

Our family used Amazon music for awhile but it didn’t seem as user friendly and affordable as our ITunes. We ended up switching after the trial period.

Aidan Keogh Ogden, UT

My kids love to play Music through Amazon Prime Music. We love the many different music options which we are able to listen to.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

My favorite workout music. Multiple playlists available and I can customize my music. So many options and genres available.