Amazon Music Logo

6.8

Danielle LeCheminant Lehi, UT

I have loved using my Alexa and asking for specific songs and with the Amazon Music subscription I can listen to any song I'd like.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I love my Amazon Music account and that I can pick specific songs to add. The only downside is that I have to upgrade to stream on more than one device at a time.

Mariana Linares Charlotte, NC

I love amazon music and that it connects to my Echo. It has a range of songs that are downloadable. My only wish is that there was a feature to see other users fun playlist that they have created.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

I love having amazon prime music so that I can play tunes on our Alexas throughout the house. My kids use it all the time and there's never anything we can't play!

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I surprising do love amazon music, I feel like its not your basic source of music, but reliable and can help you out for sure with what you are looking for.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

I love letting my kids go wild on Prime Music. It give them access to listen to what lever they are in the mood for. Prime is such a good deal and for sure worth the price.

Kathryn American Fork, UT

I like the ability to make playlists and to play online or offline. I have been able to use this for almost 10 years in teaching dance. I just create a playlist, download it to avoid buffering, and then I can go to work!

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Love Amazon music and how easy it is to build playlists and save songs you like. I do not like that songs will randomly disappear off your playlist and the when you listen to a station it repeats the songs after only playing 20 or so unique songs.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

My kids love amazon music. They play it on there Alexas. Its a great extra if you are an amazon prime member. Its ad free and it comes with unlimited skips.

Sara S Tallahassee, FL

If you have amazon prime, this comes with it. However, I would not willingly pay separately for it. They have a wide variety of songs, playlists and features. Not a bad option for your music needs.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like amazon music and the option that you have to listen to WHATEVER you want through amazon unlimited and you don't even have to pay that much.

Randy Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I use this daily, and love that I can make my own playlists. The only problem I have is that several songs I have added are no longer available. I wish they would not delete music from Amazon Prime

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

It works so well especially when I use my Alexa. I love it so much. It has so many songs and variety of music. I love using it is so easy and fast to deal with.

Jacob Shaner

I really like using Amazon Music. I can choose from a lot of good songs because I have a prime account, even though I don’t pay the extra for a music subscription.

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

We use Amazon Music to listen to songs that are free with our Prime membership. I wouldn't use it otherwise because I find that there are other streaming companies that are a little bit better

Londyn Berrett American Fork, UT

Way too expensive for what you get. Yes it is better than Pandora, but I think that Amazon Unlimited should be included in Amazon Prime. Prime gives you very very little music to choose from with very restrictive features that end up frustrating customers. We are considering a switch to Apple music which is slightly cheaper for a family plan.

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

I'm not sure what I would do without Amazon Music! For the low monthly cost it gives you access to any and every song that you would ever want to listen to.

Shawn American Fork, UT

We use the free music service that comes with Amazon prime and it has some good options. I wish it was more comprehensive and you could be more specific and that they would eventually brought in more choices.

Spencer Scoville American Fork, UT

You can find so many hits on this website it is crazy. I love how it transfers to any computer without having to individually look for the songs you want to listen to.

Dylan Curtis Pleasant Grove, UT

This is one of the reasons I renew every year for my Prime membership. Love it. Love being able to download my playlist so I can listen offline. Great service.

Kimberly Maddock Pleasant Grove, UT

Ever since I have been an Amazon Prime member, I have loved having access to all the music available. Every song I have ever wanted has been on there. Its a great service.

Stephanie Brinton Lindon, UT

I prefer Amazon Music over Itunes. It is very user friendly - easy to download songs and everything organized. The selection of music is huge. It is easy to find whatever song I need.

Aiga Orem, UT

we used this to buy movies on our kids tablets. it double charged my card. the representative i spoke with was very nice and said i won't be charged double. i got my bank statement and i was charged twice. the issue was resolved finally after over a week.

Eric Annandale, NJ

Have used the Amazon music that comes with Amazon Prime membership. They have many songs available; but, songs can be come unavailable that you have been listening to. Not bad to use if you already have Amazon Prime as there is not an additional cost.

Anne Kimball Salt Lake City, UT

I love being able to tell Alexa what I need her to play, especially when I'm in the car, it is just so helpful. It's like have an Amazon Echo on your phone!

Mel Shipton Salt Lake City, UT

There are plenty of artists to create custom playlists. The app is easy to use. No issues with downloading music from my iTunes library. No ads keeps me a loyal customer.

Kurt Lucas Olney, MD

I always use Amazon Music to stream my favorites. It is a great value for the money.

Nazjah Yates Jacksonville, FL

I only use it on my Alexa. Ehh they never have the latest songs and its just okay. It should be structured better.

Tamra Ashby Salt Lake City, UT

Lots of fun, current music options. Fun and very easy to use and easy to navigate.

Kami Kitchen Layton, UT

I really like the layout and love the selection of music it has! It’s my go to music source.

Jacob Curtis Guyton, GA

I found a lot of individual songs on Amazon Music. Not sure if they have a radio service... They have a wide selection.

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

We use amazon music in our home and car. It works well with all of our devices.

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

Go to music source! Alexa, play ... So easy. I have yet to have any music I wanted not available.

Jared Holland Eagle Mountain, UT

Convenient! Alexa will play whatever you want. I love music and this gives you access to all of it.

Mindy Baumann Logan, UT

Awesome price for unlimited music! We use Amazon Music literally every day in our home.

Ryan Larsen Denver, CO

Best music streaming service. Always have the music I am wanting. Good streaming quality.

Nicole Layer Lincolnwood, IL

Great selection of music! I love the Amazon Radio Stations that I can use without paying for the service.

Melissa Jorgensen Salt Lake City, UT

Amazon music app is excellent. It has all kinds of different music on the app. It saves everything you listen too.

Chelsey Smith ,

I love how my amazon music goes directly to my Alexa. I don't have to do a thing. Its magic!

Maverick Denhalter Salt Lake City, UT

The best thing about Amazon music is simply been able to have Alexa play anything you want. Other than that, I haven’t been overly impressed.

Nicholas Genes Los Angeles, CA

I use this service because I have prime services, I’m not a fan of the selection and it’s kind of cumbersome to navigate.

Kathryn M Smith

Their app has been difficult to work with, but it allows me to put my music collection in the cloud, so I can listen to it anywhere.

hiitsperson Long Beach, MS

It is great for listening in categories of your choice of music. It show you some other songs you might like in that category.

Keld Sperry Lehi, UT

I love all the free music that comes with amazon music. My kids have a great time listening in a easy manner songs on their amazon echos.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

really like this service and I use it all the time. I do wish they had more stations with radio edited songs.

Kate Lillywhite American Fork, UT

Keep your music organized and at your fingertips with Amazon Music! Awesome service that I wouldn't want to go without!

Kevin Liu Sandy, UT

I like using amazon music with my echo and being able to easily play music throughout the house taking to Alexa.

Olivia Norton Phoenix, AZ

I love amazon prime music!! There’s so many good songs and I love that I can download them to my phone and listen anytime!!

Jennifer Wilson Salt Lake City, UT

Our family uses amazon streaming music all the time. Every day. We have lots of custom made playlists and use the ones that amazon provides.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

I use my Amazon Echo to stream through Amazon music. The suggestions match my taste And I never seem to have buffering issues