Amazon Music Logo

6.8

Jonas De Olveira American Fork, UT

We got amazon music this Christmas when we got our Alexa devices. The whole family loves it and we constantly have music playing. It is great having access to all the current music.

Michelle De Oliveira American Fork, UT

I got a free trial of amazon music unlimited for free with the purchase of my Alexa and I am so hooked. I love that I have access to all the new music and it is so easy to use! My kids really like it too.

JAKE American Fork, UT

I have used Amazon music before and have liked it. We have amazon prime and it was nice having it come with it. I do like that there are no ads. It is not as good as iTunes radio but there are still some good things about it. If I had to pay for it separately though I probably wouldn't purchase it .

Amanda Olsen Eagle Mountain, UT

Love Amazon Music! Expansive collection of all kinds of music. Easy to use app that gives you lots of options to choose from. Love being able to listen to radio (clean) versions of songs that I like as well.

Anika Larson

Since Amazon Music is another benefit from having Amazon Prime, it is a great extra feature. For those who can't afford paying a subscription for other music services, this is a great option. The selection of music is a good size, but it definitely doesn't even compare to some of the other streaming services.

Erika American Fork, UT

I really like amazon music. My husband and all my kids use it as well. They really like being able to listen to all different types of music. Its especially nice if there is a new song out that they want to listen to on repeat. Theres a lot of fun songs for kids on it as well. Fun to listen to it through Alexa.

Lindsey A Brown Lehi, UT

Probably my favorite way of streaming music is through Amazon Music. I love being able to create multiple playlists and have them shared between all the users onour account. Easy to learn how to use it and excellent choice or artists and songs to choose from.

Jessica Atkin Lehi, UT

We love Amazon music. There are songs that come with your prime membership that you don't have to buy. There is also music that you can choose to buy as well that isn't included in prime. Great Service!

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

It's nice that Amazon music is included with prime membership, but it would be more convenient if music player was from same app as amazon shopping. having to use a separate amazon music app to play downloaded prime music seems counter intuitive.

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

I liked using Amazon music but then some songs that I had "saved" were only available with "Unlimited Music", which you have to pay more for. Then, I checked again and some music was available again, but went back to Unlimited. Then, some songs I had downloaded to use offline still buffer and will stop mid-way for a long time. I just stopped using the service.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

Amazon prime does not have a lot of variety on their free version, you have to upgrade to get the full access. They have good kids stations as well as family stations. I like that I can put a setting that blocks out any explicit music.

Samuel Welch Gilbert, AZ

Amazon music is a great benefit to having amazon prime, but not really a prime seller. It remembers your preferences. It works hard so you don't have to! However, they don't always have the right labels on what is explicit or not.

Garn L. Arnold Alpine, UT

I love Amazon Prime for music. What I like best is when I buy an actual CD from Amazon, in addition to getting the CD they also put an electronic version of the CD in my Amazon Music so I don't have to!

Melanie Curtis Pleasant Grove, UT

I have enjoyed Amazon Music, especially creating my own play list from their wide range of music. I love that it is ad free and downloadable to my device!! My one disappointment was when I had made a play list and loved that play list then one day certain artist on my playlist were no longer available. :(

Anslie Pleasant Grove, UT

I love amazon prime music cause it is a very reasonable price, without the Unlimited. With unlimited it is a little to pricey. But it does have a fairly good song selection, I wish there were a few more to choose from without unlimited.

Sofie Rosenvall Alpine, UT

I can't say enough good things about Amazon Music... It is just what this family of 6 needed! We have 3 teenagers who are always wanting to listen to new music, and this way we don't break the bank and they get to listen to all their music... So very awesome!

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I've loved using Amazon Music, I love using it because I can listen to any music I want at anytime! We actually used Amazon Music for a family reunion and it worked perfectly!

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I use Amazon music to stream my music in my office and at home. I like that I can make customized playlists. However, songs are constantly "grayed out" in my playlists because they aren't available anymore. I wish songs would just stay.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

I enjoyed streaming music through my Amazon prime because of the variety of podcasts as well as music I can listen to. It is a benefit that comes with my prime membership that was surprisingly enjoyable!!

Jacob Johnson Provo, UT

So this is great because it comes with Amazon prime, that's really the only reason I could see anyone using this, becuase they already happen to have it. There's not a wide enough selection to entertain anyone who likes variety in music. However, it's nice to have some tunes.

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

I honestly do like Amazon music with prime. It's nice that I can find a variety of songs and not have to worry about ads. But I find that I always forget about this feature. I only remember it when I go onto Amazon to shop and then I remember it's a thing. So I like it, I wish I just remembered that I had it.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

With Amazon I feel like I get what I pay for. It is a quality product at a fair price. There is a high selection of music to choose from and I haven't had a problem streaming music.

Kurt Lucas Olney, MD

I always use Amazon Music to stream my favorites. It is a great value for the money.

Lex Midway, UT

Very nice for the Alexa and without paying they have a pretty good selection of music, most everything you want

Tammy West Valley City, UT

Amazon has a huge list of music. Easy to play on multiple devices. Great variety

Karridy Logan, UT

I liked Amazon music. Easy access. I just wish that there was more of a selection they were missing some good tunes

Frederline Jean Jacksonville, FL

I like that Amazon music has a wide variety of music and artist you can find. I think their services could be cheaper.

Summer Stevenson ,

Amazon Music has great genre stations. I discovered it on a boat with friends. Now I use it all the time.

Juliana Castin Tallahassee, FL

If you have an Alexa, than you know how great Amazon music is. The variability is great!

AshMan17 Riverton, UT

Great music service. Annoyed that songs get removed periodically and you have to manually remove them from playlists.

Kami Kitchen Layton, UT

I really like the layout and love the selection of music it has! It’s my go to music source.

Jacob Curtis Guyton, GA

I found a lot of individual songs on Amazon Music. Not sure if they have a radio service... They have a wide selection.

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

We use amazon music in our home and car. It works well with all of our devices.

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

Go to music source! Alexa, play ... So easy. I have yet to have any music I wanted not available.

Isaac Garrett American Fork, UT

I like Amazon Music a lot. Its a good option for listening to music. It can also connect to amazon Alexa.

Rog Los Angeles, CA

Pretty good. It is kinda hard to use and not very many people have it and they don’t have some songs but they are still awesome

Teah Garner ,

The monthly fee for Amazon Music is very reasonable and the amount of music you have at your fingertips is amazing!

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

We love listening to music on our Alexa! We just haven’t paid for the subscription to Amazon music but I’m sure it is well worth it!

logi1k 1k Logan, UT

I liked that this company was much cheaper than pandora or Spotify but still wished it had more user friendly interface

Caytee Wankier Idaho Falls, ID

Love Amazon Music and the many options I have while using. Definitely a go to music app for our family!

Amber Smithfield, UT

We like it the only problem is you can only stream it on one device at a time. Otherwise we still like it.

hiitsperson Long Beach, MS

It is great for listening in categories of your choice of music. It show you some other songs you might like in that category.

Keld Sperry Lehi, UT

I love all the free music that comes with amazon music. My kids have a great time listening in a easy manner songs on their amazon echos.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

really like this service and I use it all the time. I do wish they had more stations with radio edited songs.

Juan Simmons New York, NY

Amazon's fully realized streaming music service provides an intriguing alternative to the many competing products on the marke

Vincent Duncan

Well rounded selection. The playlists could use a tune up. I listen to nothing but metal. Most of the time, I play entire albums.

Tiffany Phoenix, AZ

We love Amazon Music! Great playlist with awesome varieties of music and we love that it is free with our Prime membership! It is all we use now!

Raquel Sandy, UT

I love amazon music. I’m the new format could be a bit more user friendly. It was hard to navigate at first but I love the suggestions it gives me for new music

Tagg Ogden, UT

Amazon music has such a great selection to be able to listen to. It is very easy to use and I love listening to music as I clean.

Dayna Salt Lake City, UT

Amazon music is super easy to use and there’s a good variety of music. There’s also lots of options and songs for kids that Our family enjoys.