Amazon Music Logo

6.8

Jennifer Smith Salt Lake City, UT

I love waking up to soft music with Amazon Music. I use my Echo Dot to stream the music and it is enjoyable and easy. Any time I want to stream music, I turn to Amazon because they always have what I want, and it is so simple to access.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

This is so awesome and it comes with your Amazon Prime membership! I love the selection of artists and how they group them. Its easy to navigate and always available when I have my phone. Everybody should have their music ready to pump at any given moment right?

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

It's super easy to play streaming music from Amazon if you have an Echo. I just ask Alexa to play a certain playlist, and that's it. Yet another reason I love my Amazon Prime account. I love discovering music this way that I otherwise might not listen to.

Amber Saratoga Springs, UT

We have 4 echo dots that connect up to our Amazon music subscription. It’s really fun to be able to talk to our speaker and have it tap into any song we want to hear. Amazon music also offers audio books which is a plus. For me it’s hard to choose between Apple Music or Amazon Music. We like Apple for our iPhones and IPads, but it doesn’t work as well with our Amazon speakers. So we like Amazon in the house. I wish there was something out there that connected them both.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

Just jumped on board to the family music plan. With all the free apps, and other music available I wan't sure if this would be worth it. It is definitely worth it! It is easy to navigate, easy to download, really just the best!

Mauri Miller

We love amazon music and have it playing in our home all the time. We can find any artist or song we want to hear and with 7 different people in the house that is a lot of different song choices. Very easy to use and manage

tini mapu Orem, UT

I love everything about Amazon. They have so much music that you can stream. I stream it in the car, on my phone, on my tv at home and they have so many options. They are really organized on their website as well and the app. It really is my favorite.

Blake Olson Gilbert, AZ

I love this service. We have an Echo device and have prime music unlimited along with it. It plays anything I ask and even identifies pretty much anything I try to sing. The service is fantastic with the Echo but would be great with any device.

ang Chicago, IL

Compared to other music streaming services this one in not as user friendly and doesn’t have as much variety. I only have it because it’s the only place to get the new music from Garth Brooks.

Megan Milke Baltimore, MD

I absolutely love Amazon music, I play it almost every day on my echo dot! I love to ask Alexa to play my favorite songs on repeat.

Aaliya Ghadafii Tallahassee, FL

Amazon music works great whenever I need to play a song from my Alexa or use a tune for my Alexa alarm. There’s a wide range of artists and genres to choose from.

brandon wilkins West Valley City, UT

Came free with my Amazon prime membership. We listen it to Amazon music on several devices in our home including the portal. Great selection and library of music.

Melissa M Kansas City, MO

There are no ads! I like using it because we have Alexa devices and the kids love being able to listen to the music they want. Worth every penny

Jake Mecham Lehi, UT

They do not have nearly as many options compared to other music streaming services. I get so tired of looking up a song and seeing that it isn't available. Definitely cheaper, but not worth it. User interface is ugly too.

Roman Gorokhov West Roxbury, MA

I continue to purchase this service because I love having the alexa (Amazon Echo) integration. However, the app interface is complete garbage. Every time I'm forced to use the app on my phone - I cry tears and lament the days of my Spotify subscription.

Madelyn Gulfport, MS

Amazon Music is great! I like it a lot better than Pandora because you aren't as limited to what you're listening to. Search engine is vast on amazon prime music!

John Burnside Colorado Springs, CO

Works well for me as I have Amazon Prime for my business. I would not use their music service if I weren't already a customer for Prime delivery. There are better services out there for just music streaming.

Donald Beyer

I use a Echo device at how throughout the day and like the variety of music that is available through Amazon Music. Love the fact that there is no advertising.

Kevin Andrews

Very happy with the service. No issues. The selection that is included with Prime membership is extensive. Paid add-on is available for exhaustive content.

Wendy Rowlette Morgan, UT

I like using amazon music with Alexa. It makes it easy to listen to all the music I want. There is a ginormous variety of music to choose from. I never run out of things to listen to!

Elli Holland Salt Lake City, UT

Amazon music has every song I need. It also is very easy to make playlists on, which is very beneficial. Amazon music also gives you recommended songs and playlists to listen to based on music you have previously searched.

Johnson Smithfield, UT

In my classroom I use music to create a variety of experiences for my students. I love the different playlists available for me to quickly access when needed.

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Love the ability to play on the echo, tv, or my phone. Especially when you can ask Alexa to play just about any song.Cost for family plan was truly worth it

Mark Park City, UT

A little pricey for the paid account, especially when some music still isn't available. I feel like there should be a better discount for Amazon Prime members. But I still would prefer them over Apple Music.

Mallory Evans Provo, UT

Amazon Music is just another great addition that comes with an Amazon Prime membership. There is a great selection of music and the app is easy to work with.

Madisen Cluff Los Angeles, CA

My family and I love Amazon Music. It's nice being able to have multiple playlists so everyone in my family can have their own. It is a very family friendly app and is worth trying out. We use it everyday!

Kimmi Riverton, UT

My family listens to Amazon music daily. We love that playlists can be made and listened to at home on various devices and away from home. We are always able to find the most recent music we hear and love on the radio.

Amber P. Lehi, UT

We have been amazon prime members for years and I just started using amazon music. I had to have my teen show me how to search and to playlists, but not patient with stuff like that. Once you have your play lists it is so easy. But I found you can't download the same song to different devices. That's a bummer.

Cassidy Brown Los Angeles, CA

I like the variety of music and that it is easy to access the music in different locations. I also like that it already has playlists made so you could choose a certain type of music to listen to.

Seth S Sandy, UT

I use it at home through our Echo and Echo dots. I don't subscribe to Amazon Music Premium, just the free version. Super convenient to just ask Alexa to play a station/song. Really good selection for a free service.

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

Has all the latest and newest music, as well as you’re favorites from the past. It also provides lyrics. It does crash on me from time to time the first time I open it to search for a song/band and I have to reopen it. After the reopen it functions fine though.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

I like that it's free with your Prime membership. I use it quite often. It's good for random playlists of a certain genre. You can download specific songs too, but their archives aren't as extensive as Apple Music or Spotify.

Rushie Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

I LOVE everything about Amazon and their customer service. Amazon music is no exception. You can search for songs, make playlists, and even listen to other people's playlists. I would definitely recommend.

Jaime American Fork, UT

I don't use Amazon Music as often as I use other music services, but I do listen to music on it occasionally. I don't have a paid account, but I use the app to listen to music I have bought from Amazon. It is pretty easy to navigate, and I like how the music I buy on Amazon automatically shows up in my app.

Rory Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I am a Prime member and so I have this on my phone. It has combined the new songs I choose along with songs already on my phone so that all of my downloaded songs are in one place. I really like that.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

I use amazon music wherever I go, I use it everytime I go on vacations. Last year I went on vacation to St. George and the whole ride down. It has lots of different selections and I use it all the time.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

Amazon music is so nice. I love that they offer a lot of music that comes with the whole amazon prime umbrella. I love listening to all their broadway soundtracks because they have a lot more than other streaming services.

Melissa Farmer Littleton, CO

My favorite thing about Amazon Music is that you can download music and listen to it without internet. I also like that you get unlimited skips and you can select a song to play at any time. However, there are limitations on what songs you can listen to. Some songs you can only listen to with Amazon Music Unlimited.

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

I was purchasing music not realizing that it was all stored in this wonderful place. So user friendly and so many great features. I play my favorite playlist on the app to get my day going every morning! I love it!

Jonas De Olveira American Fork, UT

We got amazon music this Christmas when we got our Alexa devices. The whole family loves it and we constantly have music playing. It is great having access to all the current music.

Michelle De Oliveira American Fork, UT

I got a free trial of amazon music unlimited for free with the purchase of my Alexa and I am so hooked. I love that I have access to all the new music and it is so easy to use! My kids really like it too.

JAKE American Fork, UT

I have used Amazon music before and have liked it. We have amazon prime and it was nice having it come with it. I do like that there are no ads. It is not as good as iTunes radio but there are still some good things about it. If I had to pay for it separately though I probably wouldn't purchase it .

Amanda Olsen Eagle Mountain, UT

Love Amazon Music! Expansive collection of all kinds of music. Easy to use app that gives you lots of options to choose from. Love being able to listen to radio (clean) versions of songs that I like as well.

Anika Larson

Since Amazon Music is another benefit from having Amazon Prime, it is a great extra feature. For those who can't afford paying a subscription for other music services, this is a great option. The selection of music is a good size, but it definitely doesn't even compare to some of the other streaming services.

Erika American Fork, UT

I really like amazon music. My husband and all my kids use it as well. They really like being able to listen to all different types of music. Its especially nice if there is a new song out that they want to listen to on repeat. Theres a lot of fun songs for kids on it as well. Fun to listen to it through Alexa.

Lindsey A Brown Lehi, UT

Probably my favorite way of streaming music is through Amazon Music. I love being able to create multiple playlists and have them shared between all the users onour account. Easy to learn how to use it and excellent choice or artists and songs to choose from.

Jessica Atkin Lehi, UT

We love Amazon music. There are songs that come with your prime membership that you don't have to buy. There is also music that you can choose to buy as well that isn't included in prime. Great Service!

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

It's nice that Amazon music is included with prime membership, but it would be more convenient if music player was from same app as amazon shopping. having to use a separate amazon music app to play downloaded prime music seems counter intuitive.

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

I liked using Amazon music but then some songs that I had "saved" were only available with "Unlimited Music", which you have to pay more for. Then, I checked again and some music was available again, but went back to Unlimited. Then, some songs I had downloaded to use offline still buffer and will stop mid-way for a long time. I just stopped using the service.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

Amazon prime does not have a lot of variety on their free version, you have to upgrade to get the full access. They have good kids stations as well as family stations. I like that I can put a setting that blocks out any explicit music.