Amazon Music Logo

6.8

Seth S Sandy, UT

I use it at home through our Echo and Echo dots. I don't subscribe to Amazon Music Premium, just the free version. Super convenient to just ask Alexa to play a station/song. Really good selection for a free service.

Epham16 Winter Garden, FL

I used to pay for multiple music streaming sites but it was just too much for me. But since I already pay for amazon services it is so nice that the music streaming service is included!! I can listen to all of my favorites still without paying for another app on my phone

Robert Wilson Rockville, MD

AS part of my Amazon Prime membership I use their music streaming service a lot. It is especially useful at work as they have a wide variety of music covering just about anything I can think of. The quality of the sound is good. I like that is part of my Prime membership as it makes feel like I got a bonus service for nop extra money. If you are a member I highly recommend it.

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I love having my amazon music connected to my alexa at home. it makes my alexa 100% better and is a must have add on. I have always had a good experiences when dealing with amazon customer service and they always fix whatever problems I have.

Lawrence Lee Provo, UT

I like it okay! But I feel Spotify really owns this space. I used Amazon music streaming for a summer and it was just missing a lot of songs I liked. The platform was a little clunky and not as intuitive to navigate. It did its job alright if I just queued up everything I wanted at once. It's constantly improving, but I sometimes just use YouTube when I'm not using Spotify to find music I want to listen to as they can suggest other new and existing songs that I typically like. Also, still concerned about privacy with Amazon because they say they're not listening but it's still unsure how much they're recording through the Alexa devices.

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

Honestly we use Amazon music every single day. Who doesn’t love baby shark 40 times a day. No seriously i listen to Country music every day while cleaning house. It’s definitely worth the music selection. My teenagers like it for a lot of their rock and heavy metal

Jeremy Brown Riverton, UT

I love Amazon music because it has lots of my favorite songs and groups. I is very helpful so you can just search up your favorite songs and then they will play it. And also you can make your own playlist and so you can add new songs all the time and there is no limit on how many songs you can put on.

Gail Strother Bentonville, AR

Love that prime music is include with my Prime membership. Great product.... only drawback, I get tired of the constant requests to upgrade to a premium version. I am happy with what I have. Leaving on a good note. Great selection and easy to use.

Jennifer Smith Salt Lake City, UT

I love waking up to soft music with Amazon Music. I use my Echo Dot to stream the music and it is enjoyable and easy. Any time I want to stream music, I turn to Amazon because they always have what I want, and it is so simple to access.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

This is so awesome and it comes with your Amazon Prime membership! I love the selection of artists and how they group them. Its easy to navigate and always available when I have my phone. Everybody should have their music ready to pump at any given moment right?

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

It's super easy to play streaming music from Amazon if you have an Echo. I just ask Alexa to play a certain playlist, and that's it. Yet another reason I love my Amazon Prime account. I love discovering music this way that I otherwise might not listen to.

Amber Saratoga Springs, UT

We have 4 echo dots that connect up to our Amazon music subscription. It’s really fun to be able to talk to our speaker and have it tap into any song we want to hear. Amazon music also offers audio books which is a plus. For me it’s hard to choose between Apple Music or Amazon Music. We like Apple for our iPhones and IPads, but it doesn’t work as well with our Amazon speakers. So we like Amazon in the house. I wish there was something out there that connected them both.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

Just jumped on board to the family music plan. With all the free apps, and other music available I wan't sure if this would be worth it. It is definitely worth it! It is easy to navigate, easy to download, really just the best!

Mauri Miller

We love amazon music and have it playing in our home all the time. We can find any artist or song we want to hear and with 7 different people in the house that is a lot of different song choices. Very easy to use and manage

tini mapu Orem, UT

I love everything about Amazon. They have so much music that you can stream. I stream it in the car, on my phone, on my tv at home and they have so many options. They are really organized on their website as well and the app. It really is my favorite.

Blake Olson Gilbert, AZ

I love this service. We have an Echo device and have prime music unlimited along with it. It plays anything I ask and even identifies pretty much anything I try to sing. The service is fantastic with the Echo but would be great with any device.

Jwat1213 Mount Airy, MD

Love amazon music. I love the stations and the ability to download all the music I want

Brooklyn Bishop Smithfield, UT

Amazon music is a great steaming service and pairs really well with Alexa. The only thing I don’t like is that it doesn’t automatically download.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

Get unlimited or you can’t listen to any music you want. It had many different playlists and it had the top ten which has the best songs.

Emma Fairbanks Payson, UT

Amazon music has lots of options and most of the music you want! But it takes forever for a new song to be uploaded and available

Sarah Marfo Tallahassee, FL

Amazon music, is great for getting your groove on whilst your browse ring through the site. Your able to connect to devices and enjoy on the go.

Landon Nelson American Fork, UT

I love it it makes it super easy to find new music and make playlists as well as keeping it organized and easy to use!

Sicely Lyn Russell Chandler, AZ

I've never had an account but my friends have and the good thing about it is that it's easy to use but I wish more clean version were on it.

Carter Knapp Lindon, UT

I can easily access it every day whenever I want it. it is duper convenient for everything that is do.

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

We use this all the time in our home on our television. It came as an app and we love the music selections.

Brandon Farrow Gilbert, AZ

I really like that Amazon Music has access to some of my favorite bands and songs that I can’t find on other services.

applebutteranna Butler West Wendover, NV

I loved how easy it was to see everything in your library. I also loved how easy it was to make playlists.

Jason & Jess B Springville, UT

I love using amazon music because it is so nice to have it linked to your amazon account and I love the selection of music!

Lisa Hansen Idaho Falls, ID

I love Amazon Music! I make the best playlists and they have every song that I want to hear. My whole family loves Amazon Music!

Kristen Gonzalez Logan, UT

We use Amazon Music for our family of 6. Is nice for the kids to be able to get the music they want without paying $$$ all the time.

Janalee Nielson Smithfield, UT

I like Amazon music. I’ve created some good playlists. I like how my Alexa can play it. My only issue is I sometimes can’t find songs I want to listen to.

Jen Smithfield, UT

My kids love Amazon music! It has all the songs they want to listen to. It's so nice to be able to see the lyrics to the songs as well.

Melanie Miller West Jordan, UT

We love having amazing music on our Alexa. It is fun just to say Alexa play .... and you have the music you want to hear immediately.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

Amazon music is great! I love that it's including with my prime package. It also has such a variety of music genres and playlists to listen to!

Melissa vandenover Saratoga Springs, UT

I have amazon music and I love it! I love that I can download almost any song or album and then we can listen to them through bluetooth

Morgan whiting Salt Lake City, UT

Our whole family uses amazon music. I love that you can play lists. Skip songs and thumbs up or down if you like or don’t like.

Madelyn Gulfport, MS

Amazon Music is great! I like it a lot better than Pandora because you aren't as limited to what you're listening to. Search engine is vast on amazon prime music!

John Burnside Colorado Springs, CO

Works well for me as I have Amazon Prime for my business. I would not use their music service if I weren't already a customer for Prime delivery. There are better services out there for just music streaming.

Donald Beyer

I use a Echo device at how throughout the day and like the variety of music that is available through Amazon Music. Love the fact that there is no advertising.

Kevin Andrews

Very happy with the service. No issues. The selection that is included with Prime membership is extensive. Paid add-on is available for exhaustive content.

Tanner Midvale, UT

I really like amazon, my main concern is that I feel like the way the playlists are set up is a little weird. Also sometime a song will leave amazon music which can be a little annoying.

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

Has all the latest and newest music, as well as you’re favorites from the past. It also provides lyrics. It does crash on me from time to time the first time I open it to search for a song/band and I have to reopen it. After the reopen it functions fine though.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

I like that it's free with your Prime membership. I use it quite often. It's good for random playlists of a certain genre. You can download specific songs too, but their archives aren't as extensive as Apple Music or Spotify.

Rushie Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

I LOVE everything about Amazon and their customer service. Amazon music is no exception. You can search for songs, make playlists, and even listen to other people's playlists. I would definitely recommend.

Jaime American Fork, UT

I don't use Amazon Music as often as I use other music services, but I do listen to music on it occasionally. I don't have a paid account, but I use the app to listen to music I have bought from Amazon. It is pretty easy to navigate, and I like how the music I buy on Amazon automatically shows up in my app.

Rory Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I am a Prime member and so I have this on my phone. It has combined the new songs I choose along with songs already on my phone so that all of my downloaded songs are in one place. I really like that.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

I use amazon music wherever I go, I use it everytime I go on vacations. Last year I went on vacation to St. George and the whole ride down. It has lots of different selections and I use it all the time.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

Amazon music is so nice. I love that they offer a lot of music that comes with the whole amazon prime umbrella. I love listening to all their broadway soundtracks because they have a lot more than other streaming services.

Melissa Farmer Littleton, CO

My favorite thing about Amazon Music is that you can download music and listen to it without internet. I also like that you get unlimited skips and you can select a song to play at any time. However, there are limitations on what songs you can listen to. Some songs you can only listen to with Amazon Music Unlimited.

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

I was purchasing music not realizing that it was all stored in this wonderful place. So user friendly and so many great features. I play my favorite playlist on the app to get my day going every morning! I love it!