TriSMART Solar Logo

TriSMART Solar

6.5

Jose Brownsville, TX

I looked at several companies and pretty much I like what TriSMART was offering. It went smooth and fast. The way that the panel look on my ceiling that looks pretty good and I have no issue whatsoever. I'm a satisfied customer with TriSMART I don't have any issues. Everything on my equipment is working properly that I have that I was provided to monitor my energy is working well.

Tena Cedar Park, TX

Their presentation was very thorough and what they presented made sense to me. Their response was quickly with any questions all right and after everything was installed in it came time for my income tax I contacted the person who was the manager and she sent me all the paper work at this very easy for me to get my tax refund. The crew manager talk with me every day and they cleaned up after themselves very professionally. The value was very good and they are guaranteed.

Matt Round Rock, TX

They were just so nice and helpful right off the bat - nothing but honesty from them. I really didn't feel the need to go search around with other solar companies after talking to them. . I was paying $330 a month for electricity and that's down to $155. Overall great - the only issue was the disconnect between the loan financing vs the salesman vs the installation. It was a little disconnected and it took a little more effort to figure out who I need to talk to. Not terrible but I think that could be improved

Julie Grand Prairie, TX

They did everything they needed to do. They went up and took a look at the roof and they drew up some schematics for how they thought the most efficient solar arrangement would go. They went up into the attic to determine where they would connect everything below and they had it all up in a couple of days it is was really quick. Everyone was really nice. My electric bill is less now.

Amy L Sanders San Antonio, TX

The representative sold us the panels. We get the bill. Only heard back from this company to fill out this survey. Read your paperwork. That's all the information we received.

Marisol Nino Vega San Antonio, TX

I believe they did an amazing job from the start. Only issue I have is I was not offered a backup generator like other companies are doing now. Why was that?

Allen Converse, TX

The sales person that I was dealing with was nice and polite and I like the product. It works good, I haven't had any problems. I'm just totally happy with it.

Erik

Customer service always makes sure everything is ok and they are on top of things. Installation of the panels was smooth. Everything is working, there have been no problems.

Judith San Antonio, TX

When I have problem they take proper care of me. They put a nail through my roof and I had a lot of problems with the insurance company and everybody else so I'm not happy that it took about eight months before I could get them to come in to replace the back half of the roof, but now it's going okay. The panels are working.

Carie San Antonio, TX

Every interaction I had with customer service was positive and quick to be resolved. The hardest part was getting the pedestals built. Other than that it went pretty smooth. There was a bunch of delays. They weren't able to get a cement truck to come in and they had to make all the cement on site. I haven't had any problems with it, it seems to be functioning properly.

Patricia Vasquez San Antonio, TX

So far it's been good but it's difficult to get someone right away if we have questions. It makes it feel sketchy calling the customer care line and it goes to voice-mail. They call back but it is different and not used to it.

Jorge Ayala Snyder, TX

I am rating Tristar a 3 because I am still paying over 200.00 dollars a month and less than 50.00 in credit. I need someone to come by and evaluate my usage to the rate of the solar I am producing this is going on for 3 months now . Help

Michelle Rios Cypress, TX

At first it was great, we produced more than we were consuming. But the last couple of months we are not producing the amount we were in the first month and now are having to pay an electric bill on top of the monthly payment towards the panels. So that stinks as we were told we wouldn't be paying for electricity.

Marie

There were a couple of questions I had that were not handled quickly. They didn't get back to me in a timely manner. But we have not had any other issues with the service. I think I made the right decision in moving forward with them. Installation was fine, it could have gone quicker.

Ashley

As far as the installation process, they came out, did their survey, got their permits, and then they came out and started on it one day and then it took two weeks for them to come back and finish. Once I got my equipment all installed, they really didn't give me a walkthrough on how to check on my solar panels. They just installed it and didn't give me any kind of information on how it was going to work or anything like that.

Steven

We've had a little bit of miscommunication with maintenance on the system. To my knowledge, they installed the best panels. I have already recommended them. They were very professional. Installation was very easy. I was satisfied. They did a great job installing equipment.

Nicole

The only issue we had was miscommunication regarding how we were paying. But the equipment has been good, we haven't had any issues. Installation went well, it was quick so that was a good thing.

Jamie saldivar Lubbock, TX

Got everything set up on my house right the first time, everything that was said in contract was installed the way it should. No problems with system and solar power is being produced everyday.

David Snodgrass Pflugerville, TX

I gave them 4 because the communication when waiting on permits and stuff of that nature is lacking. I would go months with no status update until I reached out. The should reach out email/text/call or something with some kind of status or have a status page so you can check your order

Anthony Temple, TX

They are decreasing my electricity bill. The installation process took two days. It was pretty simple and easy. I would like to have an app or something that I could monitor my balance on and see when those payments are coming out in the future.

Bill Sparks Houston, TX

They were very careful of our property, the new roof, the garden beds. The installation guys delivered just as the salesman said they would. We LOVE the product and are already saving $$$$.

Sanjeev Pflugerville, TX

they came to me and they explained everything to me about TriSMART so I like maybe the pricing and the warranties. when I had a damaged during that time I called TriSMART for removing the panel and getting back installed once the roof got installed so it was like they they made it on time and they are professional to get back all the things on track.

Aaron San Antonio, TX

I went through my security company to ticket TriSMART Solar and they made the price was really good and I like the look of the panels as well. The panels going up really quick and easy and the whole time process was really easy like I don't have to do anything so it was it was pretty smooth. Everything looks really good but I'm still paying an electrical bill. The integrated app is really nice to be able to like see how my panels are doing.

Celina San Antonio, TX

The guy came he like really talked to me and I guess he got me a good value, I mean they were able to handle everything here even though I work a lot. Knowledgeable, friendly, good communication. I haven't had any problems with it, everything's pretty good.

John Converse, TX

They came and installed all the hardware and then came out and did the inspection and then they turned it on. It's very goal sustaining and if you do have a problem they will walk you through out to fixed it, or fixed it if you can't.

Nichole Converse, TX

When I reached out to customer service one time to figure out why my electricity bill is so high I wasn't like walked through step by step instead I was sent package for me to read which was irritating. We've gone through I think to hail storms and all of the equipment is still working. We're saving a lot more money with the solar panels.

Taylor Round Rock, TX

Always there to answer questions and try to make sure that the job gets done right the first time. They're always very willing to go the extra mile to help out where they can. I think equipment's style is really good. I've had some repeat issues with one specific section of the equipment, but nothing super major. They came to install early in the morning. It was a pretty big systems (was going to take two days) and I didn't even notice them really. It was very painless, and very quick.

Bryan San Antonio, TX

Very reliable; everything works great and I'm having no issues. Great attitudes and very helpful. Our rep dropped off the panels a few days before subcontractors got here. And then after that within 24 hours they went up there and installed the panels and and had everything working pretty quick actually. They damaged my roof and that still hasn't been repaired yet.

Anonymous Temple, TX

They are a little pricier than others, very expensive. I do highly recommend them and their panels are top notch and I had no issues. Our panels look phenomenal, you can barely see the panels if you don't look hard enough you wouldn't know I had solar. It was quick, professional. They did an excellent job.

Linda El Paso, TX

I had one little hiccup and through the whole process. It was actually amazingly quick. I was really surprised the crew that came in, they came all the way from San Antonio and they installed on my home in three hours. I haven't had any problems with any of it. I've not had any panels not functioning where they placed it, I get good sun unless of course you have an overcast day. We're producing every month more than what we're using. The hiccup I mentioned was with the electric company.

Alvin Wolberg Prescott, AZ

satisfied with the installation. while delays may be out of their control, I would have appreciated better communication.

Annette Segovia Laredo, TX

We have had several cases where our solar panels are not functioning and when we try to get a hold of someone to see what is wrong they don't return our calls. Both times I have had to email the administration to get a response.

Roberto Ramirez McAllen, TX

I use to pay $230 in the summer time,my last bill was $242 and the one before was $194,and I still had to pay the panal bill,iam a disabled veteran and I thought they were helping me out but I got ripped out, going to spread the word not to get panels.

Mike Curtis San Antonio, TX

Helpful both during and after purchase including needing panels removed and reinstalled due to hail damage to roof (not panels).

Kyle Wilkinson San Antonio, TX

When they set up my Solar Panels they made the whole process very easy and didn't interrupt my life at all while installing them.

Julia Lara Hutto, TX

Everything was great until I requested assistance getting my system back online. Still waiting for a technician. My system is currently not working and I am paying large electric bills.

Jim Nelson

I have lived in this home for over a year, and I have yet to get a clear explanation for the discrepancy between what enphase reads and what my meter clocks over the same period.

Rather Notsay La Vernia, TX

It was supposed to be a 2 day installation, but it took over 3 weeks, they cut the fiber to the house, and had to make multiple trips to finish the full installation. The person who sold me the contract promised all kinds of things, but after the solar was going, it took over 3 months and me calling every week for him to finish the remaining items. They even had to come back out within the first month as something was installed backwards. As well, our usage has not changed and the independent rate is only at 40% and not the projected 70%, well under our discussions.

Paisley McGowan Desoto, TX

It took 14 months to get my panels installed and running. I gave lots of grace due to supply chain issues but the responsiveness and lack of communication between third parties was impossible. No one knew what was happening and there was minimal communication, when I did reach out to them, they had no notes. It was a very frustrating process.

William Glenpool, OK

It went smooth. It's working but I could use a few more panels because it's not quite producing what I thought it was going to be. The solar is great.

Leonardo San Antonio, TX

My salesman told me that I was gonna be about 75 percent efficient and from what I see my bills I'm about 50 percent efficient. They weren't supposed to put any panels on the back of my house and they put three panels on the back of my house, so the salesman was kind enough to actually give me a panel for free because the drawing that he labeled out for me was incorrect.

Samuel Campbell

I was told told my solar company did not put enough panels up which is why after the solar loan I paid the same amount. This again the same case. If you deduct what I pay for the loan and that amount I am still paying the same. There has been so far no cost benefit, which I was told it should be less than $50. My electric bill is over 200 and the loan is 100.

Benjamin Galinak Abilene, TX

Took almost a year to get my system completed. Not saving any money. The system they put on my house only supplies 30-40% of my needs. When I complain I get told it's my fault for using too much energy. They sold me a seriously underpowered system. So, now I'm paying the equivalent of 2 electric bills and they don't seems to want to do anything about it

Mateo N Pineda San Antonio, TX

Upon the arrival of the panels, install was fast and mess was cleaned up. No leaks thus far. Electric bill has decreased by 2/3

Nicole Saint Hedwig, TX

It's convenient and no hassle I thought getting solar panels were gonna be not worth it but it was. I'm happy with them.

Regina Salinas Houston, TX

I am till paying seperate electric bill and have no idea when it will stop. I was quoted that I would generate 95% of my kwh usage and then would be covered up to 100% for 1st 10 years.

Drew Nudd Round Rock, TX

Im rating as a 2 because I am currently frustrated with the amount of money I am still paying my municipal utility company for electricity. Since the solar panels have been installed, I have not seen any reduction in our utility bills.

Darrell

Customer service representatives were quick to respond. It was a little hard to get into contact with my sales rep, he has still not responded to my concerns about my paperwork and contract documents. But the rest of the team did a great job for me. I haven't had any issues like with the actual equipment itself. I don't think the warranty was that good. The company isn't great at answering questions. Installation was pretty quick overall, some panels were coming loose but they came back to fix it.

Luis

I've been having a lot of problems with it lately. I don't know what's wrong with it, I've been calling trying to get in touch with somebody to help me and I just can't get any help. Yesterday I talked to Mr Juan Carlene and he helped me a little. I've been paying more than what I used to pay. I'm still waiting for someone to come fix the panels.

Martha Nguyen Wheat Round Rock, TX

I have not seen that much of a reduction in my electricity as I was promised by the company with having solar panels. It also took a while to find a time to schedule to have the solar panels put in. During the installation process, material was left overnight at my house. I had to ask my representative to contact triSMART to remove the materials.