Founded in 1994 and named one of the fastest-growing companies in New Jersey, Trinity Solar has a rich history as a leader in solar energy. With more than 35,000 completed solar panel installations and counting, the company continues to be a leading choice for renewable energy and solar power among homeowners in the Northeast, helping its customers to save money on their electricity bills.

Trinity Solar offers no-cost installations with power purchase agreements, as well as various leasing and financing options.

Ultimately, the clean energy company works hard to make solar simple and successful for its customers, which is reflected in the fact that Trinity Solar's specialized departments handle every aspect of the solar process, including design, permitting, interconnection, installation, inspection, SREC brokering, and servicing.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about this solar company, as well as view Trinity Solar reviews from real customers.

#1 SunPower chevron_right
4.1
#2 Solar Optimum chevron_right
4.9
#3 Zenernet chevron_right

The Good

• Multiple Financing Options
  • 25-Year Warranty
  • Referral Program
  • Custom Solar Systems
  • In-House Team of Installers
  • Solar Industry Certifications
  • Decades of Experience
  • Additional Services

Multiple Financing Options

Trinity Solar provides four financing options aimed at helping customers make the switch to solar: outright purchases, loan financing through a Trinity Solar partner, solar leases, and power purchase agreements (PPAs).

With a wide variety of options to choose from, customers have the ability to select a payment method that fits their needs and budget.

25-Year Warranty

Each residential solar system installed by Trinity Solar includes a 25-year warranty that covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment.

Trinity Solar also offers a 5-year workmanship warranty, which covers labor and the solar PV installation.

Referral Program

Trinity Solar provides its customers with a referral program to encourage them to help their family and friends make the switch to solar power. The referral fee that is paid out to the referrer is currently set at $500 each for one to three referrals, $750 each for four to six referrals, and $1,000 each for seven or more referrals.

The referral fee is paid out once the referred family member or friend has set an installation date with Trinity Solar.

Custom Solar Systems

Trinity Solar understands that each customer has a unique home, lifestyle, and budget. As a result, the solar electric company offers customized solar power systems designed to fit customer needs while maximizing performance and reducing energy costs.

Additionally, Trinity Solar will handle all required permitting paperwork to make the installation process as smooth and efficient as possible.

In-House Team of Installers

It's not uncommon for a solar company to outsource its installations to a third party, which can result in miscommunication or shoddy workmanship.

However, when customers choose a solar panel installation with Trinity Solar, they can be confident that they will be dealing with a highly-trained, in-house group of solar installers who show up on time and get the job done right.

Solar Industry Certifications

Each of Trinity Solar's installers is licensed, North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) certified, and Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified. These certifications are not easy to obtain and are positive indicators that the company's installers know what they are doing when it comes to installing solar panels.

Decades of Experience

Trinity Solar is one of the few solar providers with more than two decades of experience in the solar PV industry. The company has been in operation since 1994, has more than 1,000 employees, and has completed over 35,000 solar installations.

Additional Services

In addition to offering solar installations and financing, Trinity Solar also offers a variety of other services for residential customers, including energy auditing, roofing, electrical contracting, general contracting, solar repair and maintenance, and community solar.

The Bad

Limited Service Area

Trinity Solar currently services eight states in the northeastern United States: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts.

Customers who live elsewhere do not have the ability to do business with Trinity Solar and will need to consider other solar installers.

The Bottom Line

Trinity Solar is a solar provider that has been in business for more than 25 years and performed thousands of solar installations. The company offers a 25-year equipment warranty and four financing options, including outright purchases, loans, solar leases, and PPAs, to help a variety of customers get started with renewable energy and begin saving money on their electricity bills.

However, Trinity Solar is limited in its state availability, which means that if you live outside of its service area, you'll have to find a different solar energy company to work with.

View Best Solar Companies

3.7

L.Gist

April 3rd, 2020 Ansonia, CT

James V- Getting Solar at No Cost was simple , I met with James he showed me the benefits of price protection for my family and how I can make money telling others families.Great Company.

Shelley Nicholson

March 24th, 2020 Turners Falls, MA

Trinity has been a pleasure to work with. When I met with Diane, she answered every question and was able to discuss options with me, not just one way of doing things. She is very knowledgeable about the product and the company. She has been in touch throughout the process and again answers any questions I have. Everyone I've come in contact with that works at or as part of the solar installation has been polite and informative and professional. Thank you for everything!

Pamela Nicholson

March 23rd, 2020 Turners Falls, MA

It has been an excellent experience. Diane C first talked to me in December. She spent a good amount of time helping me to understand what would take place. Due to her time and explanations I decided to go ahead and accept. Hannah in the main office has called and texted every couple of weeks to check and see if I had questions and to answer them. My project is now beginning. I appreciate the time that has been spent in handling my project. Thank you.

Kathleen Rowe

March 19th, 2020 Woodbury, NY

I met with Ken N from Trinity Solar. He was very professional and there was no pressure at all. He explained the whole process to me and how much I would be saving and what benefits I would receive and how I was helping the planet go green. I would recommend Ken to anyone who would like to find out about going solar.

Stephen Round

March 8th, 2020 Woodstock, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Yesterday afternoon my wife and I were enjoying the company of our nine-year-old grand-daughter when I noticed a shiny-new automobile (with no markings or signage) enter our 250 foot driveway. The casually dressed young man parked his car, got out and approached the front door. Thinking that he might be lost or looking for a specific neighbor, I came out and asked if I could help him. He mentioned that he noticed the house was brand new, and wanted to know if I had considered "going solar". I told him that I have had experience with solar and had looked into it in the past. He then asked if I'd be interested in hearing more about the advantages of solar power through a free "in home evaluation" later in the week. I asked what company he represented and mentioned "Trinity". I said I was not interested at this time, but I would take a brochure and/or business card . He then said something to the effect that the company was "faith based" and "green" and did not want to waste resources on printed materials. Right away I knew that there was something fishy going on. I said that, unless he had some printed materials, I definitely would NOT be interested at this time. He again asked I would just agree to a free "no obligation" in-home consultation. At that point, I had to emphatically say that I was NOT interested so he reluctantly thanked me and left. When I came in the house my wife had already dialed the police to find out if this guy was legitimate. Before she was even connected, we noticed a police car heading up the street with it's flashing lights on. My wife handed me the cellphone and, when the police dispatcher answered, I told her my address. She said that she knew exactly why I was calling. Other complaints had already been coming in from my area. Evidently, my neighbors had gotten the same bad feelings about this company that I did. After looking at many negative comments on this site about Trinity Solar (over 35% "ones"), I know now that my gut feelings were "on the mark". My wife and I are senior citizens and would hate to see anyone (senior or otherwise) tricked into being locked into a bad contract that could haunt them for the next 25 years. Sincerely, A Concerned Senior Added 3/7/2002 after Trinity's Reply Let me be clear that I am complaining about the fact that you are sending out salespeople in unmarked cars with no business cards and no printed information about the company. In this day and age, with scammers preying on everyone, how can you not see a problem with this? For the cost of a magnetic sign and some printed material you could avoid this type of problem. It also does not help your company for a potential customer to see over 35% negative ratings on this site. Were these customers helped with their problems? If so, it should be noted in an update like this one. Sincerely, Stephen Round

Mar 05, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We have an A+ rating from the BBB and have proudly been in business since 1994. I assure you we are entirely legitimate. We do apologize that someone interrupted your time with your grandchild but this rep did nothing offensive, inappropriate or outside of our code of conduct. In order to qualify homes for a “no out of pocket cost” solar system through state and federal funding we need to do an on-site evaluation to see if a home qualifies. That is why our sales people work in the field and approach homeowners at their place of residence. We also appreciate your concern for senior citizens. However, we do not employ any trickery nor do we lock anyone into bad contracts, unlike your currently utility company. We provide an alternative to your fossil-fuel burning utility with rates lower than what your utility company can provide and, we do it with green, renewable energy. We walk potential customers through the process and thoroughly discuss the pros and cons with each individual customer. Solar is not for everyone and we recognize that. However, we also believe the only way we can combat Climate Change is through people like yourselves choosing a better way to get their energy. After all, you are paying for the electricity anyway. Why not pay for it from a cleaner source. Feel free to reach out to our Client Resources department at (732) 780-3779 x6138 to discuss further. Thank you again for your feedback, we appreciate hearing from everyone we interact with.

Mercedes

March 6th, 2020 Rockville Centre, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am so happy with this service of the solar system and my representative, Daygan S, is very very nice. He helped me a lot.

Mar 18, 2020

Thank you Mercedes, we're glad you had a great experience with Trinity Solar.

Vladimir

March 6th, 2020 Little Neck, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Before choosing Trinity Solar I have talked to 5 different solar providers. From my experience and research, technical and price differences between all offers were minimal so we went with Trinity Solar because of our sales rep David S who gave us white glove service. He is responsive, honest, knowledgeable passionate about solar…thanks to him Trinity Solar was the winner and we have no regrets. Good company and excellent service from our sales rep.

Mar 18, 2020

Thank you Vladimir. We're so happy you had an excellent experience with Trinity Solar.

robin lunger

March 6th, 2020 East Berlin, PA

We would have been happy to use Trinity Solar for our home. The Energy Consultant, Cam P was thorough, professional, and friendly as he educated my husband and I about going solar. We went through the entire process only to discover that Sunnova, the company that provides and installs the solar panels has a policy that prohibited us from using them. Cam was as disappointed as we were and worked with Trinity and Sunnova to resolve this issue to no avail. This young professional did not leave us hanging, within two weeks he had researched and referred us to another company that did not have this restriction and could provide us with the Solar Panels we desired with a competitive program. We signed on with yet another impressive Field Sales Consultant, Levi. Due to Cam's initial work within two days we were approved, and our roof was being measured and evaluated to meet close to 100% of our yearly kwH . Needless to say, we feel truly privileged that this young professional from a top rated Solar Company committed himself to helping us go Solar with the help of a competitive company. Trinity Solar was supportive of his efforts, which speaks volumes about the values of this company.

Mar 18, 2020

Thank you Robin. Congrats on going Solar!

Cyrus Kuria

March 2nd, 2020 Medford, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys take their job seriously. Their representative, Daygan, is very helpful. He took his time to explain everything to us, answered all our numerous questions and remains available for any future questions. The installation was seamless. Unfortunately, the weather has been dull, (it’s winter) so we have not enjoyed adequate production. I highly recommend this company and agent.

Mar 18, 2020

Thank you Cyrus. We're so glad your solar experience was seamless.

Yari

February 25th, 2020 Thorofare, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience was awesome. Jim D, our sales consultant, provided me with the information I needed, answered my questions and followed up before and after my panels were installed. I would recommend him and the company to anyone.

Feb 25, 2020

Thank you Yari, so glad you had an awesome experience with Trinity Solar!

Brad R

February 25th, 2020 Thorofare, NJ

Signed with Trinity Solar for nothing out of my pocket and after the 1st year I saved close to half of what I was paying the previous year. Installers were very respectful of our home and job was cleanly done. Panels are all black and thin which are a nice touch. I also referred 2 of my neighbors and they paid me $1,000.00 thanks for the airline tickets for my vacation.

Feb 25, 2020

Thanks Brad ,for this review and for recommending us to your neighbors! Enjoy your vacation!

Fred Goglia

February 25th, 2020 Coventry, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently dealt with Rob B with Trinity Solar about adding solar panels to my house . Rob was very knowledgeable, informative and accommodating. He was able to make what we thought a very hard process seem much easier. Since the completion of the panels, we have recommended Trinity to others, and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you! Fred and Shannon Goglia.

Feb 25, 2020

Thank you Fred and Shannon, for this review and for your recommendations! Congrats on going Solar!

Raymond Colello

February 21st, 2020 Venice, FL

We Delt with your sales Representative Mat R if it wasn’t for Mat and his knowledge of solar, and your product we would not have gone with your co. We are vary satisfied with the job yous have done and will recommend Mat and trinity solar to our friends and family, Thank you. Raymond Colello

Feb 21, 2020

Thank you Raymond for this great review and for your recommendations!

Yanet Bonifacio

February 21st, 2020 Waterbury, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like that the same thing that they told me about saving energy and money is true .

Feb 21, 2020

Thank you Yanet, we're glad you have trust in Trinity Solar.

Lesly Sanchez

February 21st, 2020 Stamford, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Greater workers with awesome personalities. Explained the process well and how things were going to proceed.

Thank you Lesly.

Darius Kowalski

February 21st, 2020 South Glastonbury, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good knowledgable sales person. Showed up when he was suppose to. Installed quickly and professionally. Saved me mo eye on my monthly electric bill. Installation was done when they said it would be done. Cleaned up their mess .

Feb 21, 2020

Thank you Darius. We're so glad you had a great experience with Trinity Solar!

Michael F

February 21st, 2020 Mays Landing, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had an excellent experience with Trinity Solar throughout the entire process. Our install was very professionally done! Everything was done in a timely manner and we save money every month! I highly recommend Trinity Solar!

Feb 21, 2020

Thank you Michael, for this review and for your recommendations!

Frank Rizzo

February 21st, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We appreciate the time Joe F took to explain and go over every detail. He was available anytime for any questions that I needed answers for .

Thank you Frank.

Lantie Castello

February 19th, 2020 Jamaica, NY

Excellent. Associates and or Trinity acted in professional manner

Thank you Lantie.

Nancy Dagenhart

February 19th, 2020 Windsor, CT

From the day of the initial meeting with Joe F to the day of turning on the solar power, everything went smoothly and above and beyond my expectations. Thank you Trinity solar.

Thank you Nancy.

Zora Thomas

February 19th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Trinity Solar is a company who does want they want not the customer. The only tools the installers carry is channel lock pliers. They hammer and what ever else needs done. I was told it would take 2 days to complete and it took 5 months. They blamed everyone but themselves for the hold up. They blamed the borough, the inspectors, myself. Do yourself a favor and pick another company. I made several calls about why they would not install what I requested and was told I was harassing them and they were going to call the police on me. It cost me $18000.00 and I am not happy with the customer service or the product I received. Al .I can say is WARNING use VIVINT they do very nice work. The couple across the street used them and the work they did was done in 2 days and I spoke with the company superviser and he was very knowable not the salesman that came to my home. he was a new salesman and he promised me things that Trinity will not honer. They also blamed him for the problems I had But they were never wrong They said I got what they said I would get. Not a happy customer !!

Lsurie

February 12th, 2020 Wantagh, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did everything they said they would do, prices were exactly what they said. I had some questions and they send someone right away. I have the panels about a year now and they are great, when others were having problems during wind storms, I had no problems. I would highly recommend them. They were done quickly, not like some companies that take days to install the track and panels, and they cleaned up everything, not even a nail left in the lawn. Check them out before you make any decisions.

Feb 21, 2020

Thank you Lsurie. We're so glad you had such a great experience with Trinity Solar!

Bob Vincent

January 30th, 2020 Pawtucket, RI

Two reps cold called and I let them set an appointment to review options. We decided not to bother, so I replied to the email they sent, and my reply came back undeliverable. I tried calling the number in the email and got a message about an 877 number website, which had nothing to do with this company. Great job in presenting a fraudulent front which we'll have nothing to do with!

Jan 30, 2020

Hi Mr. Vincent. I'm sorry you had that experience. Would you mind giving me that email address and phone number so I can see what's going on? We've been in business for 25 years so I assure you there is no fraud presented.

Pancho Moreno

December 12th, 2019 Roslindale, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Bad start. Someone saw the “For Sale” sign on my car and came to inquire about it, so I showed it to him… 15mins later after me taking the time to show him the car, engine, tires, miles, vin number etc. we went for a test drive. We argued the price, I lowered it by 1k …we arranged to bring it to his mechanic for a final inspection. He mentioned that he was working… so he started talking to me about solar panels and ended up making an appointment for someone to come and talk to me about solar panels! He said he works with the government discounts He is I believe Albania and his name is Zejnel he is a Bad Hombre I live in Roslindale thank you

Dec 18, 2019

Thank you for your honest feedback Mr. Moreno. We're going to research this incident and take disciplinary action if necessary. We endeavor to build trust with our customers and it seems we missed the mark here. Thank you for taking our call to discuss your experience, we're always looking for ways to improve. Warm regards and Happy Holidays!

CHRISTINE MINETT

November 26th, 2019 Mays Landing, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We think we may have made a mistake going with Trinity Solar. We have had Trinity Solar since Aug, 2018. Initially there were no serious problems except for delays. This year we were notified in Oct that our system had not transmitting to IGS Solar since Sept 18, 2019 (almost a month). When someone finally came out to look at it, we were told the required part would take a couple of weeks. They would notify us when the part came in. We waited a few weeks and called again. Lo and behold, the part just came in!!! They could not schedule a technician to come out for another2 week or so. When he finally came out on Oct 25, he said he couldn't repair it, he now needed a new communication board which would take couple of weeks. The part came in and again it took a couple of weeks to get a technician to come out. Well, the technician came early this morning, Nov. 22. He did ring the doorbell but we didn't hear it. When we went out an hour later to check, we found the entire system was turned off. WHY COULDN'T HE LEAVE A NOTE ON THE DOOR? We called and left a message for Nicole asking why the system was now completely off and we did not receive a note or phone call. No call back! We called again hours later and were told by Nicole that now the Invertor needs to be replaced. Nicole also told me they don't leave notes on the door when no-one answers. It would take a couple of weeks for the part to come in Then they would schedule a technician to come out. (PROBABLY ANOTHER 2 WEEKS AFTER THAT BASED ON THEIR SOP). I told them this was ridiculous customer service!! Nicole said here was nothing else she could do. BE PREPARED, ANY SERVICE CALLS TAKE WEEKS, PARTS DON'T COME IN FOR WEEKS, ANY THEY REALLY DON'T GIVE A CRAP! Once you have their system, they don't care what you think!

Dec 18, 2019

Thank you for your honest feedback Mrs. Minett, we certainly do care what you think and we appreciate your patience as we've worked to resolve your issues. We're glad that your system is producing well now and hope that we've met your expectations with our customer service. Please keep in touch and don't hesitate to call us if you need anything. Warm regards and Happy Holidays!

Jones

November 13th, 2019 Waterbury, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

trinity solar has been very responsive after a slight issue. will update review

Nov 12, 2019

Thank you for reaching out Mrs. Jones and for allowing us to make this right. We're confident that we've addressed your concerns by accomodating your appointment sooner than expected.  Please don't hesitate to call us if you need anything.

Morales

October 31st, 2019 Wallington, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst mistake ever. The Representative lie about everything. We were told that if we had any issues they would make repairs to the roof. I have had three leaks in less than one year. They refuse to take any responsibility for the leaks. Their repair department representative / supervisor are unprofessional and disrespectful. They hung up the phone various times. Difficult to reach any manager or real supervisor. If I could give them less of a rating I would have

Nov 12, 2019

Thank you for reaching out Ms. Morales. I’m glad that we were able to accommodate your requests and resolve your issue. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for anything you need moving forward.

Aileen Kitsock

October 23rd, 2019 Wareham, MA

Great service, beautiful installation and quick clean work!

Oct 23, 2019

Thank you Aileen! Congratulations on going solar and please remember to take advantage of our referral rewards program!

Georgette

October 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm paying more than I was when I had just Atlantic City Electric because of the rep and his lies was told no holes in roof trees didn't need to be cut down roof was in great shape and the best lye was if I was not satisfied I could cancel anytime to don't worry just call me I'm 69 and locked into a 25 year lease and my bill's going up everything I asked was told I couldn't have and one other thing I did my research and need so many panels and was told oh you only need this amount of panels and you will generate enough energy and get back money well I found out I only have enough panels to generate 75% not 100% lies all to get you to sign up

Oct 17, 2019

Hello Georgette. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Someone from our Client Resources department will be reaching out to you to discuss this further with you.

Vince Cermak

October 15th, 2019 Middletown, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Trinity Team was a pleasure to work with. Information presented was clear, understandable, and NO pressure was applied. Especially appreciated the company was family owned, and doing business in our neighborhood...not from 3000miles. Everyone was always accessible to speak with. I seldom had further questions to ask, but when I did, they were answered completely and quickly. The installation teams were very professional and did not intrude in our daily life, save for the gentleman at our power panel. The installation teams were also very friendly and answered all my questions, and several times expanded their answers to provided additional information. Installation took 2 days, one to set the roof frame and install the new power controller, and the panels and wiring were completed the next day. Big job done well and in only 2 days. We were very pleased with Trinity's selection of the installation teams they provided for the job. Felt as though we were doing business with good neighbors.

Oct 15, 2019

Thank you, Vince, for your positive feedback and heartfelt endorsement. We’re very glad to know you had a great experience with Trinity Solar! Trinity Solar installation crews are the best in the business and we are glad that you agree. We are committed to customer satisfaction and are so glad that we hit the mark in this instance. We appreciate you helping to spread the word and hope you will take advantage of our referral rewards program.

Cynthia Pedro

September 25th, 2019 Matawan, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After a lot of back and forth with Trinity, I am comfortable revising my negative review. They definitely take customer satisfaction to an impressive level. I understand my situation with two different solar arrays is out of the ordinary. Trinity has been incredibly accommodating in meeting my specific needs. I'm astounded, actually, in the degree of thoroughness they've provided. Like I said, VERY impressive!

Oct 15, 2019

Thank you Cynthia! We truly appreciate your kind words and patience while we worked toward a resolution. We strive to deliver exceptional customer service and are very glad to hear that we hit the mark with you.

Ray Magee

September 18th, 2019 Marlborough, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wrote a review on 4 September while in a rant. My roof was leaking. I had a contractor look at the situation and he advised that it was an attachment point of a solar panel. I will say that Trinity came to the house on September 10 to take a look at the situation and returned on the 13th to make a repair. The gentle,en that came were very professional , knowledgeable, and courteous (especially Greg!). Based on this excellent timely response, I would like to modify my rating to a full 5 stars.

Sep 04, 2019

Hello Mr. Magee. Thank you for reaching out. We are so sorry to hear that you are going through this. We will have someone reach out to you today to discuss all of your concerns. We are on your side and will ensure that you get taken care of!

Terry Hartman

September 6th, 2019 Columbia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was approximately a year ago when we approached by Trinity. The day arrived when the crew arrived and started to unload the panels. Someone inspected our roof and advised the roof needed to be checked further which we did and were advised the roof might last another 7 years and we would then have to pay to have the panels removed while a new roof was installed. So we bit the bullet to have a new roof installed. I actually talked to a Trinity rep and she could hear the banging and she advised the roof needed to 'settle' before the solar panels could be installed. How freaking king long does that take????? No calls no correspondence all this time. I am going to check for another company because of your poor customer service.

Oct 18, 2019

Hello Terry. Thank you so much for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. It sounds like there was an error in communication on our end and we greatly apologize for that. We will have a manager reach out to further discuss this.

John Lewis

September 4th, 2019 East Hampton, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great work done with installation. Am satisfied with the service. Thank Daygan S for his part in getting this done in a timely way.

Sep 04, 2019

Hello Mr. Lewis! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the installation as well as Daygan! We agree that he is amazing and we are so proud to have him as a part of the Trinity Solar family. Please remember to take advantage of our referral rewards program!

Family Maine

August 14th, 2019 Providence, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From start to finish, this crew has been amazing. Glenn R knows his stuff and the support crew very helpful with scheduling. The installation crew was too notch, very accommodating and professional. Definitely recommend.

Aug 27, 2019

Thank you so much! We agree that Glenn is an asset to the Trinity Solar family. Congratulations on going solar and please remember to take advantage of our referral rewards program!

Debbie

August 14th, 2019 Waterbury, CT

These gentleman were very courteous, fast and did a beautiful job on my house. This project was done in one day as estimated to me by my sales person.

Aug 27, 2019

Thank you, Debbie! We are so glad that the Trinity Solar installation crews treated you and your home with respect and completed the installation in a timely manner. Please remember to take advantage of our referral rewards program!

Joe H.

August 5th, 2019 Milford, CT

Everything went very smoothly. From the sales Rep. to the installation. The techs that came out and did the installation were very nice and their work was first class. They were there at 8:00am sharp, and stayed till it was done. It was a one day install. Everything was very neat, and no mess anywhere. Before they left they explained and went over everything. They even move up the install a month early.

Aug 13, 2019

Hi Joe! We are so happy that your experience has been so positive! Trinity Solar crews are the best in the industry and I'm very glad that you agree! Please remember to take advantage of our referral rewards program.

james luraghi

August 2nd, 2019 Milford, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have a new house less than 2 years old. My install was more difficult then normal because of the way my utilities were laid out on my house and took 3 days which is above normal of 2 days. The installers also were installing in the hottest week of the year in July. I also found out that I had a nest of wasp in the corner of my roof. I had to get a professional exterminator to remove after 1 installer was stung 4 times. With the bad conditions of the week, the installers got the job done. Overall I had a good experience. The concierge has been communicating with updates and taken care of all the submittals. You must have patience as the process with MassSave, national grid and local authorities takes a little time, but nothing has to be done by the homeowner. I have my final inspection scheduled and soon we will be turned on. The process is detailed, but was explained by the salesman that it takes a little time. Great overall experience.

Aug 13, 2019

Thank you, James, for your positive feedback and heartfelt endorsement. We’re very glad to know you had a great experience with Trinity Solar and are excited for you to begin enjoying the benefits of green energy. We appreciate you helping to spread the word and hope you will take advantage of our referral rewards program.

Ken jarbeau

July 23rd, 2019 North Kingstown, RI

Very happy with the guys and installation but I haven’t hear from anybody yet to get the inspection and turn on process started

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you, Ken. Trinity Solar crews are the best in the industry and I'm very glad that you agree! There are a few steps that must be taken after the installation before scheduling inspections. Your Concierge is going to reach out with an update on where you are in the process. Congratulations on going solar and please take advantage of our referral rewards program.

Stacie

July 16th, 2019

The saleswoman was very nice at first and that is about all I can say that was good. We met with her on 2 different occasions. The first was a basic discussion about the program. The second was to discuss if we qualified and what our rate would be. Well we were told it was going to be a substantial savings and then the monthly payment ended up being more than what I currently pay. Why in the world would I sign up for a 25 year lease agreement when the monthly payment starts out at more than what I am currently paying? What a joke. Then when we didn’t sign..the salesperson tried to pressure us into just signing it. I don’t think so!! Glad we said NO to this deal!!

Jul 16, 2019

Hi Stacie, We’re so sorry to hear you are unhappy with your experience. We are known for our exceptional service and regret that we missed the mark in this instance. We’d like to learn more about your specific situation and would greatly appreciate it if you would call us at 732-780-3779 ext. 9347 and ask to speak with Emily. We look forward to speaking with you and working toward making things right.

OBAT

July 12th, 2019 Edison, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

For the past 5 years I have been shopping for solar companies, they will come to my house and talk but not any of them met my main need after I get to know them. Trinity solar company has a very effective customer service. They have a very good communication skills, updating, good documentation, effective term work and excellent follow up. This is going to be a long time business together I need someone who is read for customer not those that customer will chasing around. I really drained them and killed them with my year of conversation experience with other kinds of solar companies, and they survived it. I am recommending Trinity company solar to any one out that want to enjoy solar power like me. For any question concerning them please feel free to contact me.

Jul 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your heartfelt endorsement! We are so happy that your solar experience has been positive, we truly value your business. Please don't forget to take advantage of our referral rewards program!

Donald Cronin

July 8th, 2019 Islip Terrace, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I Don Cronin checked into a few different solar companies. The one and only reason I went with Trinity is because of Dave S. You will like this guy the moment u meet him , comes off very trusting and takes his time and explains everything. Any questions after solar is up and running, Dave is there. His numbers are right on and he did everything he said he would do The installation guys were all professional and cool

Jul 09, 2019

Hi Donald, Thanks for sharing a review and mentioning your salesperson, Dave. We agree he does a great job and is an asset to Trinity Solar. We are so happy that your solar experience has been positive, we truly value your business. Congratulations on going solar and please take advantage of our referral rewards program!

Marina Leonovich

June 21st, 2019 Greenfield, MA

Diane C from Trinity was an amazing rep to work with… Everything seems seamless in this process… Everything was installed and actually is working with in a couple months… We are so happy that we chose Trinity for our solar panel divider and installation..I wouldn’t go with anybody else

Jun 21, 2019

Hi Marina, Thanks for sharing a review and mentioning your salesperson, Diane. We agree she does a great job and is an asset to Trinity Solar. We are so happy that your solar experience has been positive, we truly value your business. Remember to take advantage of the excellent rewards program Trinity Solar has for customer referrals.

Edward Cole

June 21st, 2019 Beaver Springs, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My wife and I had an excellent experience with Trinity Solar from the beginning. Starting with our first meeting with Josh R., who was wonderful, he walked us through what to expect, how solar works and how long it might take for each phase of the process. Was a little taken back by the 25 year commitment, but as Josh explained, we were currently in a life time commitment with our utility co. with no protection from future rate increases. Trinity promises no more than 2.9% a year increase. But that 25 year commitment goes both ways! Trinity said they would monitor the system, maintain the equipment, warranty and insure everything for the same 25 years! Ours was a unique case, in that, it took us a good 6 months from that meeting until we were turned on, also known as PTO (permission to operate). We understood that other entities are involved and they may take their good sweet time, with their permits, inspections and paperwork etc. Couldn't fault Trinity for other parties feet dragging. Anyway, we met Josh in late Sept., got an install date for right after Christmas, they did some inside work at first, but got delayed due to the weather (ice rain) until Jan. Work crew was polite and professional, and cleaned up after each work day. Finished install in mid Jan. then had to wait for final inspection from the township and the utility co., plus "post permits" needed after an install. So long story short, oops too late, we got turned on in mid April of 2019. Very happy with Trinity Solar and their commitment to customer service. Wouldn't have wanted to go with anyone else!

Jun 21, 2019

Thank you, Edward, for your positive feedback and heartfelt endorsement. We’re very glad to know you had a great experience with Joshua and with Trinity Solar as a whole and that you love your PV solar system. We appreciate you helping to spread the word and hope you will take advantage of our referral rewards program.

Michael L.

June 18th, 2019 Middletown, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had trinity Solar for 2 1/2 years.In the winter it cost me money.about a week or more now my solar panels quit working.I been getting the run around.Trinity says in will be here to LOOK at it but didn't show up.The inverter has a FAULT light on,which means it's not working.I said I need a New inverter.If I do need one they have to order one which is going to take 7 to 10 days,Than I have to make a app.to have it installed.the whole thing might take 30 days.And it the end of June.I'm going to cost me $400.00+the warranty takes too long..You know they not making money to fix it.Paying customers come first.Not happy in RI..

Mar 19, 2019

Dear Michael, I'm sorry you feel that way. Since you did not include your last name I am unable to have a Senior Manager reach out, but please contact the MA office and request to speak with the Operations Manager. Your concerns are our concerns and will be addressed. Thank you for letting us know.

Jessie Aquino

June 18th, 2019 Belchertown, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jeff G was amazing from start to finish. He was very straight forward with answering any and all questions. We love our system and would recommend Jeff to Everyone who is willing to listen to us.

Jun 21, 2019

Hi Jessie, Thanks for sharing a review and mentioning your salesperson, Jeff. We agree he does a great job and is an asset to Trinity Solar. We are so happy that your solar experience has been positive, we truly value your business. Remember to take advantage of the excellent rewards program Trinity Solar has for customer referrals.

Calibanos

May 31st, 2019 Tuckerton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Trinity solar instillation crew I had the pleasure of dealing with was excellent. The work was completed in one day and was expertly done. The problem I have and it may not be trinity’s fault is the length of time it takes to get your solar turned on and running. Also I was not givin a time line by my Trinity reps, and that I have a problem with.

May 31, 2019

Hi, Thank you so much for your positive comments and for taking the time to post this review. We are so happy that your solar experience has been positive, we truly value your business. We appreciate you helping to spread the word and hope you will take advantage of our referral rewards program.

Notacustomer

May 29th, 2019 Fort Lee, NJ

After telling sales rep we probably weren't sited or configured optimumly for solar he made an appointment with his sales trainer which lasted about 2 hours. A follow up meeting was scheduled - never showed up or called to let us know the site people had rejected our home. If communication is this poor at onset it doesn't bode well for future service. Sales ranked over customer satisfaction. We have re contacted a number of people to whom we recommended Trinity

May 30, 2019

Hi, We’re so sorry to hear you are unhappy with your experience. We are known for our exceptional service and regret that we missed the mark in this instance. We’d like to learn more about your specific situation and would greatly appreciate it if you would call us at 732-780-3779 ext. 6138 and ask to speak with our Client Resources Department. Your concerns are our concerns and will be addressed. We look forward to speaking with you and working toward making things right.

Caren borgwardt

May 2nd, 2019 Manahawkin, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Salesman came out nothing but lies.we have had issues with our panels since it was installed.They fault all the time,the problem still hasn’t been fixed.

May 09, 2019

Hi Caren, We're sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your system. A member of our Client Resources team will be reaching out to learn more about your specific situation and determine what can be done to assist you. Thank you.

Kellan McCants

May 2nd, 2019 Allentown, PA

I’ve had Zero issues with this company. Very polite and respectful people. If I have something to say negatively it’s about the electric company or townships taking there time on getting my panels inspected and turned on. I didn’t put any money down so how could I really complain.

May 09, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive comments and for taking the time to post this review. Feedback from our customers allows Trinity Solar to continually improve. We are so glad you are satisfied with the solar installation and are excited for you to begin enjoying the benefits of green energy.