Founded in 1992, SunPower is a solar company that prides itself on delivering reliable energy and long-term peace of mind for homeowners and businesses. The company is a pioneer in the industry and currently holds more than 750 patents for solar technology.

SunPower is known for manufacturing top-quality and high-efficiency solar panels that generate more power than conventional solar technologies. The company has a uniquely attractive, all-black appearance for itself and offers a few different options to help both residential and commercial consumers get started with renewable energy. SunPower outsources most, if not all, of its projects to third-party solar installers.

Keep reading to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about SunPower, and check out SunPower reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Purchase, Lease, and Loan Options Available
  • High Efficiency Panels
  • Industry-Leading Solar Panel Energy Production
  • Attractive Appearance
  • Compatible With Battery Storage
  • Online Monitoring
  • Lengthy Warranties

Purchase, Lease, and Loan Options Available

SunPower offers three different payment options for customers to choose from: solar leasing, purchasing with cash, and financing with a loan.

With the lease option, SunPower Capital owns the system and the customer rents the system from the company, requiring monthly payments. The lease comes with a 20-year performance guarantee, as well as easy options in case the customer needs to transfer the lease.

SunPower also offers outright purchase and financing options for customers interested in the tax credits and other incentives that come along with solar power ownership. Loan terms for solar systems typically range from 5 to 20 years and do not have any prepayment penalties attached.

The cost of a SunPower solar system ultimately depends on several factors, including current energy usage, available amount of unshaded roof space, the local utility’s net metering policy, and other factors. The easiest way to figure out exactly how much solar will cost you is to obtain a free quote from SunPower.

High Efficiency Panels

SunPower is on the cutting edge of solar technology and excels when it comes to innovation, design, and production of solar equipment, so customers can be confident that they will have high quality products on their homes.

In fact, SunPower makes the highest efficiency solar panels you can buy for your roof in today's market, and the company's solar cells are made of anti-reflective glass and coated with anti-reflective coating to ensure that they capture as much sunlight as possible.

Industry-Leading Solar Panel Energy Production

SunPower's X-Series solar panels excel in terms of power generation and deliver 44 percent more energy per watt than competitive products. This means that SunPower can provide more clean power for its customers' homes with fewer solar panels.

SunPower panels also boast 75 percent more energy per watt than conventional solar panels, meaning that an investment in a SunPower system will ultimately pay off more in the long run.

Additonally, SunPower panels maintain their energy production much better than conventional panels in partly-shaded conditions, making them a better rooftop solar option for customers who live in a cloudy region or a relatively shaded area.

Attractive Appearance

In addition to being highly efficient, SunPower's panels are uniquely attractive and aesthetically pleasing. While many other companies in the solar industry offer traditional blue photovoltaic panels, SunPower's panels are all black, which helps them to blend in better with the rooftop on many houses.

Compatible With Battery Storage

SunPower's panels are compatible with the Freedom CPAP Battery produced by Battery Power Solutions. When a SunPower module is installed along with this battery, customers will still have access to electricity in the event of a power outage.

Online Monitoring

Online monitoring is extremely important for customers who want to see what the panels on their roof are producing and ensure that everything is up to par.

SunPower offers a helpful, convenient app for customers to do just that. The app provides important system information such as power output, savings, energy usage over time, and environmental effects.

There is also a consumption monitoring kit that provides more information than the app for customers who would like a more in-depth way to monitor their system. The consumption monitoring kit is installed by the dealer, but may not be compatible with all homes.

Lengthy Warranties

SunPower offers multiple warranties to protect its customers' solar energy systems, including a 25-year product warranty, which covers the equipment itself, and a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation. The clean energy company also offers a 25-year performance warranty, which covers the customer in the event that their solar modules underperform in terms of electricity production and output.

The Bad

• No PPAs for Non-Commerical Buyers
  • Few In-House Installations
  • Customer Service Complaints

No PPAs for Non-Commercial Buyers

Many customers may be interested in obtaining a SunPower module through a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) because this payment method typically includes some kind of $0 down option, which eliminates a barrier to entry for them to go solar.

Unfortunately, SunPower only offers PPAs to commercial customers, so consumers who are interested in a PPA for their home solar system will not have much luck with this company.

Few In-House Installations

SunPower is performing installations itself in select areas of California; however, SunPower panels are available in the following 18 states through a network of dealers:

• Arizona
  • Oregon
  • Rhode Island
  • Texas
  • Utah

The dealer you choose will end up being your installer and customer care center for the life of the solar PV panels, which creates a bit of confusion as to who should be contacted (the dealer or SunPower) in the event that any issues occur.

Customer Service Complaints

Many users on our site have provided negative feedback in regards to SunPower's customer service.

Common complaints include difficulty to reach a representative, company failure to return phone calls, slow response time, and inability to resolve issues.

The Bottom Line

SunPower offers a number of payment options, some of the most efficient solar panels in the industry, online monitoring for its customers, and a lengthy workmanship and product warranty.

However, the company does not offer PPAs to residential customers and outsources most of its installations, making it confusing for customers to know who to contact if there is an issue.

3.7

Victor Gomez
January 10th, 2019 Sylmar, CA

My experience at this company was very pleasant everyone was very helpful and polite have nothing but positive things to say about the whole team my first time doing business with them and I highly recommended to anyone thanks a lot

Jan 14, 2019

Thank you, Victor!

Annmarie
January 9th, 2019 Middletown, CT

I went through the process for getting solar but in the meantime I gave referrals one of my referrals have had their service for about five months but I still cannot get my referral fee paid to me. I now have no confidence that the service will be any better so I won’t go through as I had planned to do with Sunpower

Jan 09, 2019

Hello Annmarie, Please send me a private message with your contact information and i will have a member of our escalations team take a further look at this for you.

Bryan bosse
January 9th, 2019 Mansfield, OH

Never heard from them after I sent them my information not satisfied at all.

Jan 09, 2019

Hi Bryan, Are you a customer with an issue we can help you with or were you looking to have solar installed? Happy to help if possible.

Marilyn
January 9th, 2019 DETAILS

The solar power has been trouble free and guaranteed. I save a lot on my electric bill.

Thank you, Marilyn!

Mark Krogh
January 9th, 2019 DETAILS

everyone was excellent to work with. The solor system is great

Thanks, Mark!

Billy
January 8th, 2019 Oceanside, CA DETAILS

Sunpower’s customer service experience has been above most I have experienced. They communicate well, do what they say they are going to do, and have good quaility team members. I am excited about my solar and appreciate the process (which I would usually never say).

Jan 09, 2019

Thank you, Billy, for choosing SunPower!

Cynthia Sternberg
January 7th, 2019 Los Altos, CA DETAILS

I am so impressed with the personal attention provided by Jessica. Every step of the process was detailed and handled in such s way as to. Make me, the customer, fell like I was the most important customer. Jessica took time to emails and call to ensure my comfort and confidence in the project . Well done Sunpower, and thank you Jessica, you are a true asset to your company.

Thank you, Cynthia!

Clem Mushonga
January 7th, 2019 Wildomar, CA DETAILS

They were very professional, explained things clearly and as many times as you needed it explained. Their reps responded very quickly. I am not good at reading my emails so any delays were due to me. When I didn’t respond to their emails, they always followed up with a telephone call. I am very satisfied with their service so far.

Jan 09, 2019

Thanks for changing how our world is powered, Clem!

Paola D'Ottavio
January 2nd, 2019 Mullica Hill, NJ DETAILS

Overall experience from Lexi in Customer Service and Jay D thoroughly explaining the product to the process we are very satisfied in the company we chose for our solar panels and would recommend them to anyone.

Jan 07, 2019

Thank you for choosing SunPower!

Steve
December 31st, 2018 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS

2 years ago, my inverters failed. It took 2 months to get any one to look at it, another 2 months to get the new inverter installed, and a total of 10 months to get the inverter working correctly (At least I I think it is working correctly now!). And this was under warranty! Now my panels are failing. SunPower says nothing is wrong, but production is WAY down. Several panels have burnt out cells and cracked cells. I have 4 strands of 10 panels and one complete strand is down, but SunPower says there are no problems. I finally had an outside technician from another company check my system (2nd opinion not related to SunPower). I have a 25 year warranty and we are on the 11th year of service. SunPower is lying to me and does not want to make repairs. When I call SunPower Customer Service, they refer me to a local installer. I talk to the local installer and they refer me back to SunPower. No one wants to talk to me, and no one wants to take responsibility for my system failure and fix it. I even had to pay $180.00 for the local company to come out and diagnose the system UNDER WARRANTY! This is NOT right! I do not recommend SunPower to anyone.

Dec 31, 2018

Steve, We're very sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue with your system. I'll reach out via a private response to get your contact information so we can help you get this resolved.

Savannah
December 31st, 2018 Bristol, CT DETAILS

I purchased my panels from SunPower and I am very happy with the entire process. The installation was very professional and my electric bill is gone. Special thanks to Steve and Savkat Solar for making the process so easy. I highly recommend Savkat.com and Sunpower.

Dec 31, 2018

Thank you, Savannah, for helping to change how our world is powered.

Craig D.
December 31st, 2018 Claremont, CA DETAILS

Terrible service. We have had over 30% of our power down for 6 months. They have been difficult to get support and they have sent out 3 different teams, a full day for each visit, and it is still not working. It is costing us thousands as we are now double paying them and the power company and all they have done is offer a $100 gift card. Now they say new equipment is being delivered while the last team told us new equipment was installed.

Dec 31, 2018

Hello Craig, It sounds like from our customer service team that we should be able to help you address this issue. I'm waiting to find out when someone will be contacting you, and I'll share those details shortly.

Lee
December 31st, 2018 Staten Island, NY DETAILS

SunPower was a good company to work with, however the process was long. We were suppose to have installation by end of June. Installation happened in Early September. Also, we had two managers for the project. The first one would take a while to respond to emails and then was gone one day. The new manager was better.

Dec 31, 2018

Thank you for choosing SunPower, Lee. Sorry to hear there was a delay but glad you went solar and are helping to change how our world is powered.

Gerald Ott
December 31st, 2018 Avon Park, FL DETAILS

In 2010 but we had SunPower installed and were very happy with the system. August 2018 we had a failure of the inverter which was replaced in September but it was not compatible with the new inverter. After monitoring the system for several weeks, we noted the system was not operating at the correct watts. It was producing less than half of the power. I contacted Alternative Energy and they came to the same conclusion. I have side by side comparisons of monthly statements from Duke Energy of six consecutive months which proves our point. Alternate Energy checked out the panels and came to the conclusion that the panels have several faults in them. They (Alternate Energy) informed us that Sun Power was not willing to live up to the warranty that was presented to me at the sale which states a 10 year limited warranty.

Dec 31, 2018

Hello Gerald, I'm sorry to hear about this issue, and I will have a customer service supervisor look into this for you as soon as possible.

Tom
December 31st, 2018 Northridge, CA DETAILS

worst customer service, they are nice over the phone, but they do nothing to help. it took them 3 months just to activate the solar panel which should have been done in less than 6 weeks as they promised. LADWP installed the meter one month ago and they are still wondering if they should come over and turn on the solar panels. despite all the email and phone calls, this company is the worst. they simply dn't care.

Dec 31, 2018

Hello Tom, We'll be happy to help you with this issue. I'll reach out to get your account contact information via private message.

Tequella Coleman
December 31st, 2018 Winchester, CA DETAILS

Ken at SunPower was professional and precise. He communicated each step of the installation process and was precise about the timeline.

Dec 31, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing SunPower!

Could be better
December 26th, 2018 DETAILS

Diminishing production efficiency is "paid for/made whole" in amounts far less than the value lost. This is likely a known reduction factor. The amount paid should equal the value lost.

Dec 31, 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Glenn
December 26th, 2018 DETAILS

Products work well, they use great installers

Dec 31, 2018

Thanks for choosing SunPower, Glenn!

Peter
December 26th, 2018 DETAILS

Professionalism, honesty, sincere people. Panels are a great value.

Dec 31, 2018

Thanks, Peter, for choosing SunPower!

RJ
December 26th, 2018 DETAILS

System has worked flawlessly since installation

Thank you, RJ!

Angel
December 21st, 2018 New Britain, CT DETAILS

Reliable, good communication, easy process and friendly staff.

Dec 31, 2018

Thank for choosing SunPower, Angel!

Genelle Kubis
December 19th, 2018 Ladera Ranch, CA DETAILS

It was a smooth transaction from start to finish. Our sales person Jarrod was friendly and informative without being pushy at all. The product quality and finance options are incredible, and Jessica was an amazing after-sale contact. I have already referred two new customers and will be referring many more.

Jan 02, 2019

Thank you for choosing SunPower, Genelle! We appreciate your business and the referrals.

Jeanette
December 19th, 2018 Ansonia, CT DETAILS

Did a very professional job great clean up and workers very polite

Thank you, Jeanette!

Bruce Buffer
December 19th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Sunpower took great care of me with excellent planning, price and customer service. I’m very happy with my new Solar panels! Bruce Buffer

Jan 02, 2019

Thank you for choosing SunPower, Bruce! Hope you have a great year of making clean solar energy on your roof.

Robert Nadeau
December 19th, 2018 El Cajon, CA DETAILS

Year 1 with Sun Power was great. Then this year 2018 all the inverters failed and we were told they would be replaced once in stock. It took 4 months of constant customer service request and then we were told the part was backordered. Customer service is non existent. We were told that Sun Power would pay the difference to accommodate the $1000 plus electric bill at the end of the year. I now have received a $300 pre paid mastercard with no documentation that it may be their idea of covering our cost. What ever you do Do NOT use Sun Power. I should have stuck to my gut feeling and went with Sun Run. Maybe after this review someone might (probably not) get back to me and explain why they wont level out our bill. So if you want to pay for solar and pay your power company because throwing money away is your thing then here you go. I am not using the pre paid card and contacting an attorney.

Jan 02, 2019

Hello Robert, You should be hearing from a customer service expert shortly. We apologize for the issues you've had!

John in Lake Havasu
December 18th, 2018 Lake Havasu City, AZ DETAILS

Don't ever hear from them. I hear they haven't received my signal and when I did what they requested never heard back if they were now receiving it.

Dec 19, 2018

Hello John, Sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue. I'll send you a private message so we can troubleshoot this for you.

Calfid
December 18th, 2018 Granite Bay, CA DETAILS

Good reliable product that performs well, in operation for over 6 years

Dec 19, 2018

Glad you're happy with your system!

Chs
December 18th, 2018 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

Had them for over five years but nobody checks up and make sure it gets maintained. Not even a reminder for maintenance.

Dec 19, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! If you have any specific maintenance questions, please give us or your installer a call, but in general your system should be very low-maintenance. The main action you'd need to take would be to make sure the panels are kept clean. There are many great local panel cleaning services that should be able to take care of this for you at minimal cost.

Ed Earl
December 18th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

system works fine & produces the energy stated in the guarantee

Thanks, Ed!

don friend
December 18th, 2018 DETAILS

out performed expectations, no trouble entering 5th year

Dec 19, 2018

That's great to hear, Don!

s h roe
December 18th, 2018 Hamilton, NY DETAILS

Panel system works well; hard to understand their home office agents. I rate their local contractor, ETM Solar as superb.

Thank you!

Ken
December 18th, 2018 Scottsville, NY DETAILS

We get more solar from a smaller grid of panels than any other vendor offered. Lease processing through or bank is seamless and works well

Dec 19, 2018

Thanks, Ken! Yes, our world record efficiency panels make more energy in smaller spaces, so they're great if you have a small roof or want a smaller solar footprint. Thanks for choosing SunPower.

Raymond Foote
December 18th, 2018 Palm Springs, CA DETAILS

In the beginning we had some problems. Now I receive an invoice on the computer each month.

Dec 19, 2018

Glad everything is running smoothly now, Raymond.

December 18th, 2018 Martinez, CA DETAILS

We were many weeks of non reporting on line.

Dec 19, 2018

Please give us a call at 1-800-SunPower if you need any assistance.

Rob
December 18th, 2018 Buckeye, AZ DETAILS

We have had them since we moved in, 7 yrs ago, and the system has been running carefree.

Dec 19, 2018

Thanks, Rob! Glad to hear it.

Edward Kraemer
December 18th, 2018 Cape May, NJ DETAILS

From start to finish I have been very pleased with the service and product. Now, I just have to see if they perform as promised.

Dec 19, 2018

Thank you, Edward. We hope you continue to be satisfied and if you ever need assistance, please just reach out and we'll be happy to help.

Bill
December 18th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

My system stopped working . Took 4 weeks to get someone to look at. Then no call back to tell me what’s wrong . I called several times and I’m told the report is being reviewed. Asked for someone to call me to give me time frame for repair , no call yet. It’s been close to two monthes and no timeframe . All I get is out technical department is reviewing to determine what’s wrong. Pretty sad since there are only two components panels and inverter and one or both are bad needs replacing. Sun Power suppose to be experts but can’t figure out what’s wrong . Run do not lease from this company. Customer service is a call center oversees so only scripeded answers. Time for a attorney since they still want me to Pay my lease payments

Dec 19, 2018

Hello Bill, We're very sorry to hear you've had issues with your system that haven't been resolved. Please email me at [email protected] with your account name and case number if you have it so we may assist you.

Richie
December 18th, 2018 Rio Vista, CA DETAILS

First of all, I am not typically a reviewer. I ALWAYS give people the benefit of the doubt, and when I have a slightly poor experience, I just shrug it off. But this has been an EXTREMELY special case. When it started, I was very happy. My local dealer was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, install was timely and very clean. First year went FAIRLY smooth, as I only needed the installer to come fix the system 2-3 times. From the wi-fi connection going out to the inverter faulting. Nothing major. Second year, 5 or so major repair calls. Several panels replaced, two inverters replaced. Again, local installer was great. Sunpower Corp. was NOT. They were gracious enough to NOT credit the monthly lease payment, but to POSTPONE them to the end of the term. Okay fine. Then the system under produced. My true up bill was (from memory) close to $600, Sunpower gave us just under 400 to help. Okay, fine. This is in July, 5-6 calls and complaints later by myself and the local rep, finally get the refund check in NOVEMBER. Horrible experience. Third year, system was down for months throughout the year. They replaced EVERY PANEL ON MY ROOF, replaced another inverter, replaced the signalling unit, and had to come reset and repair faulted inverters several times. They sent out specialists from Sunpower Corp to help identify the problems and get them fixed. They POSTPONE my payments for 3 months, and tell me we will review at end of 3 months whether or not system has been repaired. 3 months go by, still not fixed, billing starts up again. They charge me for another couple of months (several complaints) before they finally re-start postponing payment withdrawals. FINALLY, system seems to be working (July 2018), but now I am moving out of town. Selling the home and transferring the lease to new buyer while payments are still suspended. I then receive my new true up bill (I believe close to $1,000) and SUNPOWER offers me somewhere between $300-400. My local dealer is so upset with Sunpower, he pays me the difference out of his own pocket. Local dealer was seriously fantastic through all this. Then, when I am ready to sign closing documents for home sale, Sunpower is demanding we pay the last two months "unpaid balance" for while payments were suspended. So that money automatically came out of my profit on the sale of the home as part of closing costs. Wow. Now...Fast forward to December...We have been out of our solar lease since July, and still have not received our refund for the lack of production. Now they are saying that they ACCIDENTLY sent our refund to the new home owners, and are working on getting us the money. Should hear back in TWO MORE WEEKS. They did send us a $150 gift card earlier this year as a "sorry for the trouble" gift, but that doesn't even come close to making it right in my opinion. I would not let anyone I care about buy Sunpower products. No exaggeration, I have never had worse service than this from any company ever. Trust me, these are the highlights. This doesn't even touch on how horrible the phone conversations were or the lead times for supervisor responses to my complaints. If it had not been for my local company working so hard on my behalf, I probably would have looked for a lawyer to get their crap off my roof.

Dec 19, 2018

Hello Richie, I've escalated your case to our VP of Customer Service and will make sure the rest of our leadership team is aware of these issues. Hopefully they've reached out to you by now but if not, please email me at [email protected]

Dave
December 11th, 2018 Old Bridge, NJ DETAILS

Unfortunately, we have been dealing with SunPower for over a year. The company that installed our solar panels 5 years ago was bought out by SunPower. We lease our panels, which I would not recommend to anyone. At the time we thought it was a good deal but later learned it was a huge mistake. Our house faces almost due South, almost perfect conditions for solar. The panels themselves, have performed only at 84% capacity of the minimum guaranteed. Our lease is for 20 years with an early buy out for 2019. Since the panels have not produced any where near what the guarntee was we have been trying to deal with customer service to renegotiate the early buy out amount. It has been 3 months and we still are getting the run around. Promises of people calling you back have gone unanswered, the customer service department does not even have answers that are outside their script. I have been waiting since March for a tech to come back to fix our communication box since it stopped working. The tech that was supposed to come was dispatched to the wrong state. I very rarely give a neagative review of a company but I would recommend anyone to run in the opposite direction than to deal with SunPower. If anything goes wrong or if you have any questions it will take MONTHS before you get an answer. The worst customer service I have ever experienced. I never thought it was so hard for a company to take my money. If there was a no star rating I would have chosen that one. Not worth the hassle, especially since there are a ton of other companies that will work with you and want your business.

Dec 12, 2018

Dave, We are sorry to hear that you've had these issues with your SunPower system, and we'd like the opportunity to help you resolve it. I'll send you a private message so we can research your case.

Karen L Wright
December 11th, 2018 American Canyon, CA DETAILS

Very satisfied until system stopped generating the power it should. Took forever to get someone to fix it and the person who called & said she would for on compensation refused to return calls or e-mails. Jermaine, who is supposedly a supervisor is the worst ever. I have never received such horrible customer service and when I was finally able to talk to her she advised she had been very busy. Really, to busy to return a phone call or e-mail for over a month. Unbelievable. I would never recommend Sunpower to anyone after this treatment and experience. I can't even reach someone to file an official complaint. At this time, it is now a legal matter.

Dec 12, 2018

Hello Karen, I see that we've assigned you a new case manager, Gabe, to help you get this resolved. Let me know if you haven't heard from him by tomorrow. You can email me at [email protected]

Noreen Hulteen
December 11th, 2018 Ashland, OR DETAILS

Thank you SunPower for an easy fulfillment of a dream. Working with you was so easy. If everyone does a little, it will be, cumulatively, be a lot. Since installing 6 solar panels on our roof, we have saved over 4 tons of CO2 for going into the air from fossil fuel-generated power. We don't have to buy more than about $5 of power from the grid each month, but it isn't about the money. It is about giving meaningful work to American workers. it is about moving the country (and the world) to renewable energy. O.K., O.K., I admit it is also about feeling totally self-righteous because we did something right for the earth.

Dec 12, 2018

Hi Noreen, Thank you for helping to change how our world is powered!

Daniel Duffy
December 11th, 2018 Fresno, CA DETAILS

We were extremely disappointed to find that after spending $50K on solar, SunPower initially did NOT deliver the all black panels that you show in all your ads. Instead, you delivered newer, slightly more efficient panels, with a white grid, that do not have the black, clean look of what you show in almost 100% of your marketing and advertising. The local dealer was helpful in swapping them out but the entire situation never should have happened. SunPower (corp - not your local dealers) is not being honest in it's advertising when you show one thing and deliver another panel that looks not as clean. If the newer panels are your new standard, then THAT is what you need to show in all your advertising. Additionally, we'd asked for a system that would get us to net $0 but we're still paying PG&E $100/mo and an annual payment of $1200 on top of that. To get the system properly sized, we'd need to spend another $3K to buy 2 more panels (and no, not just to compensate for the change in 6 panels which are slightly less efficient). Frustrating.

Ken Overman
December 11th, 2018 Cottonwood, CA DETAILS

My SunPower has been installed for 10 Months now, and has been working wonderfully! I am so pleased with the design and its great knowing that I have the top of the line product, with the greatest warranty on my roof!

Thank you, Ken!

ANTONY & LYNDA WILKIE
December 11th, 2018 Sun City, AZ DETAILS

I received an email from Solar tops on 11/8 saying there was a problem with my system. I responded immediately by speaking to a rep while standing outside by my system. It was determined that a service had to visit. One did visit and pulled an inverter. It is now almost 4 weeks and still no new inverter. Today will be the 4th scheduled visit (other 3 were cancelled by Solar Topps for a variety of reasons). I hope that we will finally be up and running. In the meantime, we have not generated electricity; What can you do about this loss of revenue?

Dec 12, 2018

Hello, I will have a case created with our customer service department, and someone will get in touch with you to answer your questions and help you get this resolved as soon as possible.

Jim
December 7th, 2018 Newport Beach, CA DETAILS

The quality of their products, the service of the installers timely delivery of product

Dec 12, 2018

Thank you for choosing SunPower, Jim!

December 7th, 2018 Englewood, CO DETAILS

Because we moved from there 2 1/2 years ago and have contacted them multiple times to stop sending us the emails and information, It's none of our business but nothing changes and obviously we got your survey.

Dec 10, 2018

Hello, we're sorry for the problems you've encountered. Please send us a private message with your contact information so that we may address your concern.

Bob
December 7th, 2018 Kailua-Kona, HI DETAILS

Everything is working smoothly. But I would like to add some more panels to my system.

Dec 12, 2018

Glad you like your system, Bob. If you'd like to find a SunPower dealer in your area to add more panels, here's a link to a handy zip code locator: https://us.sunpower.com/dealers-installers/find-dealer-installer/

Paul
December 7th, 2018 La Quinta, CA DETAILS

Met all my expectations for a solar system. The system has performed perfectly for the last 5 years.

Thank you, Paul!

Ralph Takakjian
December 7th, 2018 Fresno, CA DETAILS

The local rep did a poor job of assesing my needs. have a pool not a spa,2 freezer s,two refrigs etc etc etc

Dec 12, 2018

Hi Ralph, Sorry to hear that your system wasn't initially installed as promised. I see from our files that we expanded the size of it to meet your needs. If it's still not performing up to our performance guarantee, certainly please give us a call so we can help you with this.

Cynthia
December 7th, 2018 Stevenson Ranch, CA DETAILS

Great customer service. Convenient use of the monitoring system

Dec 12, 2018

Thanks for choosing SunPower, Cynthia.