Best Company Guarantee SunPower Logo

SunPower

9.9

Darren Elias Clementon, NJ

Very professional very knowledgeable and the product looks great and is very efficient and saves me a lot of money monthly all while making green energy for a happy healthier tomorrow.

Crystal Brunzell Berkeley, CA

They have the best panels. I like that each panel has it's own converter so if there is ever a problem they just switch out the one panel. Also, their panels have the best retention rate of production after so many years.

Irving Clark Ellington, CT

Best panels on the market. After twenty five years they still retain ninety two percent of life.Panels should be good for an additional twenty years. They are built in stacks, much more imperious to the weather.

Peter Magistri

They’ve been flawless so far. Because the installer was responsive at each stage of the project especially when there was a glitch in the monitor. They kept on top of the problem to it’s resolution.

John Spencer Boulder, CO

Installation went very smoothly and we are now generating power. Turn-on was unnecessarily delayed by a few weeks due to lost paperwork. Performance with partial shading is worse than expected- loosing 80% of power with 25% snow cover

Clayton Johnson Winters, CA

Great product, excellent customer service and all around great experience

Melba Malta San Diego, CA

I am saving money, for me this is important

Rob Poway, CA

Price, value, quality, and installation.

Carolyn

Happy with their product and the whole installation process

Edward

Their customer support is in contact with me from time to time, but I think they could be a little better at that. The installation was done in the summer and it took about two months to be completed when originally they said it'd take 7-10 days. My energy bill was negligent, and now the bill is $0, so it's been a big blessing.

Don

I'm extremely happy with the system and the product seems really good. The installation went good and they did everything on time. They did an extremely good job on the installation. The panels look good on the house and the system gives feedback onto our computer for monitoring the solar power.

Charisma Tarol

My Rep Gene N did great a job from start to finish. I'm very satisfied with my solar. I highly recommend SunPower, this company meet my expectations. All the staff involved in this project did great. I would say SunPower is the best!

Hilary

When I called the Evoke company they were easy to talk with them When George came over to talk with us he explain everything .When Rachel and John came over they explain everything that we needed to know about the system .Courtney was helpful with the power on the app. When all the guys came to put the panels up they were great .

Jeff Romano

They make the most efficient panels with the lowest deterioration at the time I ordered them. The web portal shows you electric production and usage on 15 minute intervals. They were very helpfull when the system stopp responding and got it resolve in less than one day.

Jake

I have had a great experience with Sunpower and their dealer (Legacy Solar)! They have delivered on everything they told me about my solar project, and my savings have been great! They took the time to explain all of the details about how my system will work and what my warranty coverage will be! They are very knowledgeable and customer centered!

Chris C.

We've only been paying the PG&E service fee of $10 since 2019. It was a little rough at the start because our installer had to come back several times but we had a good Rep (Tyler) at Hooked on Solar and so things were addressed as quickly as possible.

Jack Kosinski

Since we have been connected, everything is positive! The entire staff was excellent...Jeff S, Charlie and Rob (installers), Vic the electrician and Brandon T. All questions answered and all done in a timely manner as promised.

Kevin Jones Berryton, KS

Great product and value for the money. I like not having to worry about it!

Mark Davis Georgetown, TX

Prompt, professional, and lived up to all of their commitments

Samuel Epstein Miller Place, NY

Professional, responsive, honorable. What more could you ask from a contractor?

ERICK WANDERA Fairfield, CA

Install was in late June and so far, everything is working out as promised!!

Randall mcclaskey Lake Havasu City, AZ

I was very satisfied with the install and personnel I have dealt with so far.

Johana Scott Woodland, CA

Customer service is fantastic . They respond to any and all questions quickly.

Virendra Pancholy Wheeling, IL

Wonderful company and Professional persons are working with them

Mark McKenna Lake Havasu City, AZ

Everything has been perfect never any issues from start to making electricity

Anush Livermore, CA

Very Prompt and the warranty is what drew me on. Fantastic Customer Service

David Wright Ojai, CA

Everything was taken care of really fast and relieably and on time.

terry Rising Pahrump, NV

The solar panels are doing what I expect, saving us electricity every month.

Pamela Ju San Jose, CA

Always courteous and helpful, prompt reply any requests we have.

Clara Posey Manteca, CA

Helpful keep me informed good service answer all my questions

Bernie ,

Great care in assessing and positioning an optimal system for my historic energy consumption. I live in a large house that uses a lot of energy so my system is big and was built to 26 kV. It has designed to approximately cover most months except the hottest summer months providing about 83% of my yearly consumption. It has been in place now for going on 3 years and it has replaced 87% of my energy use. Great company, great professional install (very important this). During extreme cold days in Texas, when it was cold and clear, I was putting energy back into the grid. True it was a big outlay to get it in place. The tax credits and rebates at the time made it feasible. Now we look forward to low energy bills time forward. It is like we are living in a studio apartment and a few months, with no utility cost at all! Down the road, when we all move to electric cars I might consider expanding the system to include (some hopefully cheaper) battery backup, a few more panels, and go completely off the grid and drive for free!

Eric Bradley

Sunpower has one of the best panels on the market today. The panels i had put on my roof are working great. The problem i have is with the monitoring. My system was upgraded on march 16th without my knowlege and my system stopped reporting to the monitoring website. When I reported that I could not check my system I was told that a new firmware was installed and I needed to power cycle the pvs6 component and that should fix the issue. I was also told that I needed to create a new login on the new website to see the monitoring system. I created the new account and installed the app on my phone. I do not like this new monitoring website or system. I can not see that any new information and the site is constanly not allowing me to sign in. The old site was always available and I could see everything on the first page. I would like to see the per panel stats to see how each one is working not just the total system output. To sum up I like the solar system but I dislike the monitoring and customer support.

Sunuser Rosharon, TX

They are that good. The work is clean , looks great. Hadn't had it one year yet but so far so good. I have the Sunpower 415 watt system. Panels come with inverter built onto back of panels. Pretty cool to know that i have the same panels that powered the solar plane. To sum it up , Sunpower is just kick ass. The team for installation was from Freedom Solar. Go look them up, then go look at the work they have done. ( MIC drops ) The End

Ed Hillsman

The quality of interaction I had with SunPower, from initial contact, through understanding their service, placing the order, having the panels installed, their handling all of the details of getting approval by the City and PNM, and follow-up when I had questions--was very smooth and professional. The panels have performed as expected. I have recommended them to several friends who have been considering getting photovoltaic panels installed.

Chris J. (Arlington, VA) Arlington, VA

After getting quotes from 4 different installers, I ultimately went with SunPower and EDGE Energy after doing lots of independent research. SunPower is the undisputed king of solar efficiency, and their warranty is fantastic. I was also persuaded by their comprehensive Equinox solution in which every component (panels, inverters, rack mounts, monitoring) is made and warrantied by SunPower.

Yosh

I'm enjoying the quality of the panels and the customer service thus far. I realize I should have added more panels as I'm more freely utilizing my system these days. I guess there's always opportunity to add more panels in the future. We'll see as the first summer with my panels is coming up. My representative was amazing, although the iphone app leaves a lot to be desired.

Solar-Fit

Great product that is reliable. This is our second purchase of SunPower products. The first was to reduce our carbon footprint some 10 years ago, this time I wanted to add battery back-up and needed additional panels to ensure the batteries would be fully charged. It works very well here in Florida and I don't really understand why Solar is not required for new buildings given the amount of sun we enjoy, great way to conserve energy.

Steve & Alyse

We had such a positive experiencewith from sales to the installation and completion of our solar project with Northern Pacific Power system. Extremely profesional and quick to make the project happen. It was a very easy process. We received four differnet bids and Northern Pacific was the most detailed and transparent out of all the solar companies we considered.

Scubaman

I actually interviewed 3 companies and the SunPower Maxeon monocrystalline panels were the best product offered, because of their high efficiency rating and durability along with the 25 year warranty on the system. Jason the sales rep, provided detailed information on the products along with my concerns on batteries and the competition which I verified. Solar technology continues to evolve and improve, I believe it is important to be as close to the leading edge when making purchasing decisions seeing these panels will be utilized for many years.

Tito Candelaria Pleasanton, CA

Ken W, made our solar buying experience 'painless' we did most our communication via email as my wife and I our very busy. We had to meet twice. We have had our solar for over a year now and have saved ( according to our online dashboard) over $5,000 dollars. Our solar is running / operating 100% and would highly recommend Renova Solar to anyone interested in solar.

BMRM Albuquerque, NM

Terrible customer service. My solar panels came with the house I bought and are still under warranty. I called several times to schedule an appointment to discuss adding a battery storage system. Can't get anyone to call me back. Several phone calls and emails...nothing.

SunPower Logo

Reply from SunPower

Hi BMRM, I apologize that you have not received any communication returned. I would like to look into this further. When you have a moment, please send a private message with your contact details. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sep. 7th, 2021

Jim San Marcos, CA

All the installers were great. It was smooth. The company seems to have the best people and the best attitude.

Vincent Hudson, IL

My bill is a lot lower. Considering it was raining when it happened, installation was really good.

Anonymous Old Lyme, CT

Very satisfied; from my research, they have the best panels. Customer service is excellent.

Dan J Zadorozny Joliet, IL

Other than the install, all I've done is made my monthly payment. I cannot speak to customer service.

Chris Lancaster, CA

Solid warranty, manufacture their own panels, top-notch installation and great customer service

Cheri Brummel Los Banos, CA

The system works so well! My electric bill is so much lower than it was before! Awesome!

michael saylor Coarsegold, CA

installtion was quick and it works great. I have reccomended them to several people

Richard Farley Valley Springs, CA

Everything was explained very clearly. They followed up and was responsive to my needs.

Kelvin Cary, IL

It was relatively easy to setup. The installers were very friendly and respectful of my property.