Founded in 1992, SunPower is a solar company that prides itself on delivering reliable energy and long-term peace of mind for homeowners and businesses. The company is a pioneer in the industry and currently holds more than 750 patents for solar technology.

Known for manufacturing top quality, high efficiency solar panels that generate more power than conventional solar technologies and have a uniquely attractive, all-black appearance for itself and many other players in the industry, SunPower offers a few different options to help both residential and commercial consumers get started with renewable energy, but outsources most, if not all, of its projects to third-party solar installers.

Keep reading to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about SunPower, and check out SunPower reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Purchase, Lease, and Loan Options Available
  • High Efficiency Panels
  • Industry-Leading Solar Panel Energy Production
  • Attractive Appearance
  • Compatible With Battery Storage
  • Online Monitoring
  • Lengthy Warranties

Purchase, Lease, and Loan Options Available

SunPower offers three different payment options for customers to choose from: solar leasing, purchasing with cash, and financing with a loan.

With the lease option, SunPower Capital owns the system and the customer rents the system from the company, requiring monthly payments. The lease comes with a 20-year performance guarantee, as well as easy options in case the customer needs to transfer the lease.

SunPower also offers outright purchase and financing options for customers interested in the tax credits and other incentives that come along with solar power ownership. Loan terms for solar systems typically range from 5 to 20 years and do not have any prepayment penalties attached.

The cost of a SunPower solar system ultimately depends on several factors, including current energy usage, available amount of unshaded roof space, the local utility’s net metering policy, and other factors. The easiest way to figure out exactly how much solar will cost you is to obtain a free quote from SunPower.

High Efficiency Panels

SunPower is on the cutting edge of solar technology and excels when it comes to innovation, design, and production of solar equipment, so customers can be confident that they will have high quality products on their homes.

In fact, SunPower makes the highest efficiency solar panels you can buy for your roof in today's market, and the company's solar cells are made of anti-reflective glass and coated with anti-reflective coating to ensure that they capture as much sunlight as possible.

Industry-Leading Solar Panel Energy Production

SunPower's X-Series solar panels excel in terms of power generation and deliver 44 percent more energy per watt than competitive products. This means that SunPower can provide more clean power for its customers' homes with fewer solar panels.

SunPower panels also boast 75 percent more energy per watt than conventional solar panels, meaning that an investment in a SunPower system will ultimately pay off more in the long run.

Additonally, SunPower panels maintain their energy production much better than conventional panels in partly-shaded conditions, making them a better rooftop solar option for customers who live in a cloudy region or a relatively shaded area.

Attractive Appearance

In addition to being highly efficient, SunPower's panels are uniquely attractive and aesthetically pleasing. While many other companies in the solar industry offer traditional blue photovoltaic panels, SunPower's panels are all black, which helps them to blend in better with the rooftop on many houses.

Compatible With Battery Storage

SunPower's panels are compatible with the Freedom CPAP Battery produced by Battery Power Solutions. When a SunPower module is installed along with this battery, customers will still have access to electricity in the event of a power outage.

Online Monitoring

Online monitoring is extremely important for customers who want to see what the panels on their roof are producing and ensure that everything is up to par.

SunPower offers a helpful, convenient app for customers to do just that. The app provides important system information such as power output, savings, energy usage over time, and environmental effects.

There is also a consumption monitoring kit that provides more information than the app for customers who would like a more in-depth way to monitor their system. The consumption monitoring kit is installed by the dealer, but may not be compatible with all homes.

Lengthy Warranties

SunPower offers multiple warranties to protect its customers' solar energy systems, including a 25-year product warranty, which covers the equipment itself, and a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation. The clean energy company also offers a 25-year performance warranty, which covers the customer in the event that their solar modules underperform in terms of electricity production and output.

The Bad

• No PPAs for Non-Commerical Buyers
  • Few In-House Installations
  • Customer Service Complaints

No PPAs for Non-Commercial Buyers

Many customers may be interested in obtaining a SunPower module through a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) because this payment method typically includes some kind of $0 down option, which eliminates a barrier to entry for them to go solar.

Unfortunately, SunPower only offers PPAs to commercial customers, so consumers who are interested in a PPA for their home solar system will not have much luck with this company.

Few In-House Installations

SunPower is performing installations itself in select areas of California; however, SunPower panels are available in 40 states, excluding the following, through a network of dealers:

• Alaska
  • Arkansas
  • Mississippi
  • Alabama
  • Washington

The dealer you choose will end up being your installer and customer care center for the life of the solar PV panels, which creates a bit of confusion as to who should be contacted (the dealer or SunPower) in the event that any issues occur.

Customer Service Complaints

Many users on our site have provided negative feedback in regards to SunPower's customer service.

Common complaints include difficulty to reach a representative, company failure to return phone calls, slow response time, and inability to resolve issues.

The Bottom Line

SunPower offers a number of payment options, some of the most efficient solar panels in the industry, online monitoring for its customers, and a lengthy workmanship and product warranty.

However, the company does not offer PPAs to residential customers and outsources most of its installations, making it confusing for customers to know who to contact if there is an issue.

3.7

Paul Devoy
April 8th, 2019 Washington, NJ DETAILS

I am surprised at the negative comments on this site. I have a SunPower 8.775Kw 'signature black' system that was installed Oct 2010. So it's been operating now for about 8.5 years. Not 1 issue. No maintenance needed, it just works. And does it ever work! The system has generated 88Mwh - which is an average of 10Mwh per year. That means my system consistently produces 120% over the rated value. I live in NJ so snow can adversely affect production, but I have a perfect SW clear exposure. We chose SunPower because the panels are on the front of the house. They look great, and the array almost covers the entire roof looking like a sleek jet black sunroof. Many people compliment the look, most don't even realize we have solar until I point it out. The real proof is this: my system has already paid for itself in cost savings of the monthly electric, SREC revenue and just yesterday we sold our home and realized at least $20K more than our neighbors becasue we have solar. We had a parade of very interested buyers wanting this house because of the SunPower system. This home won th SunPower Intelegant Award for residential in 2011 - which really helped our marketing. I am 100% sold on solar as a lifestyle and will install another SunPower system on the new home we are building in NC now. Keep in mind most people like me - 100% satisfied - don't take the time to write reviews. It's typically peole with an axe to grind. I think the SunPower products are great. SunPower might not be perfect, but they have been perfect for me as a real life long time customer. No hesitation to invest again using the same company.

May 16, 2019

Thank you Paul!

Judy
April 1st, 2019 Chiloquin, OR

You sent a e-mail saying you would get back to me, b ut I have never heard from your company again.

Apr 01, 2019

Hi Judy, I apologize for the experience you've had with us. I would love the opportunity to restore your confidence in SunPower. When you have a moment, please send us a private message with your contact details. We appreciate your business and truly value your feedback

Zainab Aderounmu
March 29th, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

My experience with sunpower capital plc is very negative. We sincerely regret having solar. I've had the solar system for two years and our roof started leaking about 3 months ago. The customer representatives are inexperienced, rude, and very unprofessional. They claimed the roof leakage is not related to the solar panels, but they sent an inspector who reported that panels should not have been placed on the weak roof. Please verify before you install solar, so you don't have headaches like us. We want to discontinue this solar so badly, but they claimed it's impossible due to the contract. May God have Mercy.

Apr 01, 2019

Hello Zainab Aderounmu. I am discouraged to hear of your negative experience. We'd really like to look into this further. Please expect a call from an Executive Support Specialist to discuss your concerns in detail and provide additional assistance. We appreciate your business and truly value your feedback. Thank you!

Michael Allard
March 28th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

Everything was fine until I was forced to switch cable and internet carriers. I was able to locate where I needed to enter my new SSID and Password. Would nevr take it over a two day period. I called the 1-800 number and spoke to a service rep. She informs me that theres a $77.00 charge to enter my Network name and Password. I immedialy told her NO. I had already spent over $38,000 a year and a half ago and no they want more money. Watch your six if buying anything.

Mar 28, 2019

Hello Michael, Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. I am discouraged to hear of your negative experience. We will be sending you a private message so that we may address your concerns. We appreciate your business and truly value your feedback!

Jason costa
March 27th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Well first off I would like to say the employees at sun power are the best everybody there is extremely helpful and knowledgeable the sales consultant that I worked with Rob G was just awesome I actually still stay in contact with him when I was in the market for Solar panels I got bids from several companies I decided to go with sun power because they seem to be the most sincere and honest and trustworthy people that really wanted to Find The right solution to my energy needs instead of just trying to sell me a product everybody else wanted to sell me a system with things I did not need or want but Rob G wanted to help me find a system that would benefit me over just trying to sell me something that I did not need i’ve had my system for just shy of a year this will be my first summer going into it with the Solar panels but I can already tell they are going to help lower my electrical cost and the price was a lot more reasonable than some of the other companies that I called to inquire about it because they did not try to sell me stuff I do not need or want but help me find a system that would suit my needs I wound up getting a 10 panel system that has room for expansion they kept me informed on every aspect of the job it was very little effort on my part they took care of everything all I had to do was approve the plans for the design which are very low impact solar panels instead of those clumpy ones that you see on a lot of Roofs The only thing I had to get used to was peak time from my electricity company but so far I love the job that they are doing and I’m Leavin a lot more comfortable without worrying about a huge Electric bill

Apr 02, 2019

Thank you for sharing your going solar story, Jason, and we're glad to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Darin Peterson
March 22nd, 2019 Dinuba, CA DETAILS

I wrote a bad review a few months ago regarding customer service and how my system was not fixed even after 9 months. After 10 months my system finally is fixed. The next question was how they were going to compensate me for all of the power I lost. To make a long story short, their calculation of the amount of power I lost was basically the same as what I calculated. Then, they went ahead and paid per kWh as close as possible to what I had to pay. So in the end, I felt like they paid my losses in their entirety. I was pleasantly surprised. In terms of honoring their guarantee/warranty I will have to give them 5 stars. The final customer service person I worked with was also great. They did everything right in the end. I just hope the next time I have to deal with them they can do things right from the beginning in a timely manner.

Jan 16, 2019

Hello Darin, I have escalated your case to our executive escalation department. Please expect a call from an escalation specialist to address your concerns within 24 hours.

Robert Jensen
March 22nd, 2019 Stockton, CA DETAILS

This is my second home with SunPower Panels. The panels themselves are working well. This system has micro inverters which have given me trouble. The first year the Inverters started failing one by one. Finally they replaced the Inverters on each pane. Now about a year later it's happening again. Though the communications is good the service takes a lot of time. So far one month after the first call I finally saw the service techs. They were unable to repair and the person they were talking to on the phone said they will monitor the system and send someone back in April! Why they already know that at least two inverters are not working! RHJ Stockton, CA

Mar 22, 2019

Hi Robert, We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue, and we will work diligently to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Bill F
March 20th, 2019 Madison, NJ DETAILS

I am VERY satisfied with my solar installation and the SunPower panels. Frank C, the owner of Green House Solar has been responsive and informative. I interviewed other companies before choosing GHS because of the local ownership of the installer, and the warrenty of the SunPower panels. It doesn't take a crystal ball to see where the world is going. I'm glad I'm there!

Mar 22, 2019

Thanks, Bill! Glad to hear our 25-year warranty helped you feel 100 percent confident in your decision to go solar with GHS.

Anthony
March 8th, 2019 Staten Island, NY DETAILS

I was not told by the salesperson that for safety reasons snow guards must be installed. At the first snow storm before my system was even turned on the snow fell like an avalanche from my roof damaging my awning. Thank goodness my grandchildren were not outside. I have a four year old autistic grandson who lives with me who does not understand danger The weight of the falling snow could have killed him Now I find out that I must pay almost $2000 to put snow guards on my roof so my home is not a danger zone So that plus the cost to repair my awning erases any tax benfit I was to have received. I certainly will not recommend sunpower to anyone

Mar 08, 2019

Hello Anthony, I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Please send me a private message with your contact/account information so i can locate your account. Once you have provided your contact information i will have a specialist reach out to you directly to address your concerns.

Carmie
March 6th, 2019 Sun City, AZ DETAILS

We started our relationship with Sun Power almost 1 year ago. Many promises where made and not fulfilled. How long it would it take to get installed,money we would save, bills from electric company customer service, etc. we have been told by the installers it isn’t working told faulty parts asked for a supervisor to call never happened. Today I will make another call and ask them to remove it. We are seniors , my husband is 100 % disability we can’t deal with all this stress. We will take whatever steps we need to end our relationship with Sun Power. I see a lot of others have similar problems this pass year. Something changed!

Mar 06, 2019

Hello Carmie, I would like to apologize for the system issues you are receiving. I would like to have your case escalated as soon as possible. Please send me a private message with your contact information and I will have a specialist contact you within 24 hours.

Vinod
March 4th, 2019 DETAILS

Very good experience and product quality

Thanks, Vinod!

Josh
February 28th, 2019 Grand Terrace, CA DETAILS

We got SunPower 6 years ago due to the apparent reliability of the company and panels. However, things started to be problematic almost instantly. The panels were on our roof for months before being turned on because the vendor did not complete paperwork properly for approval to activate them. Once activated, SunPower did not bill correctly, forgetting to send a bill for months and then asking for a multi-month lump sum. Then, our panels regularly underproduced and failed to get even close to what was promised. After long conversations where both the installer and SunPower ignored calls/emails, the installer finally admitted that the sales person lied about production and our situation. Our system performance connection kept dropping out. SunPower kept blaming us until they finally came out and realized that their device sending data was faulty and needed to replace it. We have had sound problems from the inverter, and when I've contacted SunPower through various methods (chat, phone, email), I have to follow up several times to get technical support to actually respond and schedule a visit (they also take no responsibility for the problems). Emailed questions normally go unanswered even though they say that is the preferred way of contacting customer support. I have sent 4 emails in the past 6 weeks and did not receive a single response. Currently, I have been trying to get a resolution about the Production Guarantee, and SunPower is taking no responsibility for ignoring that this reimbursement is to be done in cash. I am unable to get a response, and resolution is still pending. Customer service is polite, but not empowered to do anything except say no to the customer.

Feb 28, 2019

Josh, We're very sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with us, and we'd love the opportunity to make it right. Please email your contact information to me, [email protected], and we'll get a supervisor to assist you.

kags
February 27th, 2019 Granada Hills, CA DETAILS

I would love to speak to a manager, customer representative from the United States. When the salesman who stood in my kitchen told me that Sunpower was a US home based company and local to me (Pasadena CA) I was excited. But now that I have had to contact SP for multiple issues I continuously receive customer service reps from India. Then if you would like to speak to a US rep they have to create a ticket which takes 24 - 48 hours to receive a call back. That's if your lucky to get a call back within that time frame. Its been 5 days and I have yet to receive a call from a US rep. Also I have roof tiles broken from the installation of the solar panels on my roof and have yet to have any one contact me regarding this issue.

Feb 28, 2019

Hello Kags - I am sorry to hear that it has been 5 days and you have not received a call back. Please send me a direct message with your contact/account information and I will have a specialist reach out to you directly.

Jay Levine
February 26th, 2019 Bayville, NJ DETAILS

My experience with SunPower has been a nightmare from the very beginning!! Worst decision ever, when the salesman was standing in my kitchen I expressed how important it was that I get system big enough to handle my consumption. My wife and I did not want 2 electric bills. We had nit yet moved into our new home and I suggested we wait until we had a years worth of bills so we could get the right size system. Our salesman Steve R, swore up and down that they would design a system that would cover all of our consumption. Not even close!! I have had a JCP&L bill in 5 of the last 12 months. I was told the install would take 2 days it took over 2 weeks! The monitoring system they promised is an absolute joke, it has not worked since day one! I have to rely soley on their word to know how many killowatts my system has produced. The latest debacle is my roof has sprung a leak, they sent a company they have on retainer to investigate. The crew determined that there was a leak because the bolts used to secure the system to the roof didn’t have the proper amount of sealant. They assured me they fixed the problem. During our last rain storm I can hear water drip, drip, dripping inside my bedroom wall. When I brought this to their attention they told me because there is no evidence of damage in my house they are not willing to do anything. They want my Sheetrock to decintegrate before they will do anything. The report by the repair crew clearly states the issue was caused by the solar installation, but they want me to hire my own roofer. They even tried to tell me the report had a “typo” where the report stated that the leak was caused by the solar installation. I can’t stress enough how horrible my experience has been with SunPower. Stay away!!!!

Feb 28, 2019

We're sorry to hear this Josh. I have alerted the customer service supervisor team about these issues, and you should be hearing from someone soon.

dino
February 22nd, 2019 Glendale, AZ DETAILS

I did not know that when I wanted to install sollar to may house that sunpower inverter and solar panel was goin to be installed stay away from sunpower they have the worst customer service in the industry my solar not producing electricity from time to time has an error message in the inverter I found out the inverter is on a recall status right now they don't know when is going to be replaced I told them that I want out of the lease they wont let me out of the lease I told them that they are in breach of contract that I will take them to court this company wants to take your money and does not give the service according to the contract

Feb 25, 2019

Hello Dino I would love the opportunity to address your concerns. Please send me a private message with your contact information and i will have your case escalated to a specialist and you will be contacted within 24-48 hours.

APelaez
February 20th, 2019 Staten Island, NY DETAILS

SunPower was a bad decision. Installing solar panels was the worst decision (at least one of them). My system was installed by an installer company called Green Street whom are no longer in business. According to their goodbye letter, SunPower was to support my system going forward. When my system went down all Sunpower did was refer me to other installers who told me "We do no service systems we do not install" . Finally, after nearly a month of calling installers and calling Sunpower they connected me to an installer that will be happy to come inspect my system for a $200 charge. SunPower's 25 year warranty is a joke. So far my system has not saved me the $32,000 it cost to install. I would have been better off paying my regular light bill. My advice to anyone is don't go through the hassle getting panels installed.

Feb 20, 2019

Hello APelaez, SunPower proudly stands behind its warranty. Your SunPower warranty will cover any labor cost associated with our product as long as the problem is determined to be product-related. Since there is always a possibility that the problem is non-product related (i.e. installer workmanship), the possibility of a diagnostic charge exists. However, if during the site visit it is determined to be warranty related there would be no out of pocket expense. I have escalated your case and i will have a specialist call you within 24 hours to address your concerns.

W. E. Owens
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

SunPower lived up to their promises. In fact for about a year, my electric bill was fees only.

Feb 20, 2019

Thanks for choosing SunPower, W.E.!

SunPower installed by Freedom Solar
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Believe we got superior Solar panels from SunPower that looks good, performs outstanding, and awesome monitoring app. The only "ding" is the high cost of panels, but I figured I'm in this for the long term and felt we will reap higher reward when it gets to 15, 20, 25 years old.

Feb 20, 2019

Congrats on going solar, Corey!

Corey
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Every part of the process was simple and extremely thoughrough. They made sure we were aware of every step along the way.

Feb 20, 2019

Congrats on going solar, Corey!

Excellent
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Because of the excellent service and how great everything is.

Iyer
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

I am pleased with the performsnce. The salesperson explained the process well and all staff involved were very good to deal with.

Feb 20, 2019

Thank you for choosing SunPower, Iyer.

M Schwartz
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Great communication did job on time and product performing as described

Mar 01, 2019

Thank you for choosing SunPower!

Steve from Weston Connecticut
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Industry leading technology, efficiency, and warranty. Beautifully designed panels. Excellent install crew.

Mar 01, 2019

Thanks, Steve! Glad you appreciate our attractive panels :)

Denise and Rob Ciccarelli
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

The installers were friendly, informative and clean! Great group of guys!

Mar 01, 2019

Thank you Denise and Rob for choosing SunPower.

Ryan Cayabyab
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Exceptional customer service! Delivered a quality installation on schedule!

Thanks Ron!

Peter Kallinger
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Works as advertised with excellent quality panels and accessories.

Thank you, Peter!

February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Great product and excellent knowledge with the sales team. I like the warrenty and that they have the backing that I did not see in other products.

Mar 01, 2019

Thank you! You're correct, we offer a best-in-industry 25-year power & product warranty that covers your entire solar system, unlike other companies who may have different warranties with different terms and may require you to work with multiple hardware companies.

Lee
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Honest and up front very good representayiont takes time with custumer

Thanks!

Kara
February 19th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

SunPower has THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I wish I would have found this site before because I would have NEVER gotten solar panels. Seriously as long nothing goes wrong than you are fine but as soon as something does you are screwed. A major part broke and our system was down. The person on the phone blamed US for not calling it in sooner. THEN, it has taken over 7+ months to get the part in. for a while we were paying both ASP AND Sun power util I got them to finally stop takin payments out of our account....oh but that didn't stop them from charging out billing account every month. Ivan keeps saying he will get it fixed, it will go back to zero blah blah blah...... NOTHING has been done. I have NO problem paying my billl every month on a system that is working BUT I REFUSE to pay for the months where my system was down. This company is horrible.... stay away from them ... the only reason I gave them a 1 star is because I had to

Feb 20, 2019

Hello Kara, I am sorry for the current issues you are having. Can you take a moment to send me your account info and i will have your situation escalated. Please send me a private message and i will have someone reach out to you within 24 hours. Thank you and we look forward to resolving your issues.

Jason
February 15th, 2019 Chico, CA DETAILS

SunPower has a great product, no doubt about it. The problem lies in their customer service, which is deplorable. As long as nothing, I mean nothing, goes wrong with your system and you never have to call them you will be fine. If anything happens however, you can expect absolutely nothing but headaches and a runaround. I am a proud owner of a $32k system that is useless. Two stars because the panels, when they function, are the best. 0 stars for customer service

Feb 14, 2019

Hello Jason, I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time with customer service. Please send me a private message with your account info and i will escalate your case to a specialist to reach out to you within 24 hours.

S Halbert
February 14th, 2019 Buckeye, AZ DETAILS

If I could give 0 stars I would. The seller, Greg F at the time of contact for selling the solar panels to my husband did not explain anything about added pigeon coverage so we did not have the choice to opt in at the time. Fast forward 2 years later, we now have a pigeon infestation, we are getting sick picking up dead birds all around, and my dogs are getting sick. I have courtesy reached out to Christine, as well as Greg to fix this issue. He accepted fault that he did not let us know about this at the time due to having to finance more money and that we can use their preferred vendor. I got a quote from the solar office asking over $1000 to fix a mistake on their end that could've easily been handled at the point of sale. I have asked for them to fix it on their behalf, but they are not willing too, even though they are at fault. As a pregnant woman, my health is at a concern at this time, and I am just asking this company to do the right thing.

Feb 14, 2019

Hello, I apologize for the experience you've had with the dealer thus far. I would love the opportunity to restore your confidence in SunPower. When you have a moment, please send us a private message with your contact details and we will have a specialist reach out to you to address your concerns.

Gregor
February 12th, 2019 Livermore, CA DETAILS

They were great to work with from start to finish

Thank you, Gregor!

Dave C
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

great install team. professional, well organized, friendly, concerned, responsive.

Mar 01, 2019

Thank you, Dave, for choosing SunPower!

Justin Orban
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

All of our contacts and service have been excellent

Thank you Justin!

MG
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Amazing experience with California Solar. They are truly a professional, competent contractor. Exceeded all my expectations. Ellis was so easy to work with, very knowledgeable, knew his stuff, always helpful with the best follow- up customer service I have probably EVER received. The crew that installed our Solar were timely, neat and clean, reliable and hard working. I truly cannot say enough good things about this company. We have had many remodel projects and have never encountered such a well-run, start to finish operation. It went smoothly from start to finish, finished on-time and when we had questions, we always heard back from Ellis and California Solar in a timely manner. Not only is their work and product excellent their follow up and support after our system was up and running was super! A year after our system was installed Ellis called to check in and see how everything was working out for us. I have never experienced that type of customer service in the construction industry. They are a first rate company - hands down.

Mar 01, 2019

Thank you, MG, for helping to change how our world is powered.

Lisa A
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Exceeded all expectations from the initial bid to the installation.

Mar 01, 2019

Thank you, Lisa! Congrats on going solar.

Steven Peck
February 6th, 2019 Rancho Mirage, CA DETAILS

Very good service and delivery. Would recommend them to all.

Thanks, Steven!

K b
February 6th, 2019 DETAILS

Very helpful and also met all the deadlines that they promised

Thanks!

Excellent service!
February 6th, 2019 DETAILS

Very professional and walked me thru the whole process all the way.

Feb 06, 2019

Thank you for choosing SunPower!

Jay Tyson
February 6th, 2019 DETAILS

They make a good product, but the customer service has been poor.

Feb 06, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, Jay. I'll reach out privately to see if we may better assist you.

WENDY LYERLA
February 6th, 2019 DETAILS

Good service, the panels seem to be doing their job

Feb 06, 2019

Thank you Wendy. Your SunPower monitoring app should give you all the information you need to ensure the panels are performing as expected.

Mike S.
February 6th, 2019 DETAILS

They have the best contractor (Ambrose).

Thanks, Mike!

P. Smith

Reviews on line and 25 year warrant on the panels

Bill
February 6th, 2019 DETAILS

Outstanding production, great app, easy to use website. I haven't ha d to buy power since the system was installed! It withstood a hail storm that destroyed my roof!

Feb 06, 2019

Wow, Bill! We're so glad our industry leading durable panels were able to withstand such a storm. Sorry to hear about your roof, though. Thank you for choosing SunPower!

energy concepts in Fresno Ca.
February 6th, 2019 DETAILS

after all my research their design with the micro inverters is superior to the other panels on the market

Feb 06, 2019

Thank you for choosing SunPower.

Peter
February 6th, 2019 DETAILS

They were easy to work with for the installation and delivered the amount of power they promised.

Feb 06, 2019

Thanks for choosing SunPower, Peter!

Top Solar Company
February 6th, 2019 DETAILS

Great solar panels. Great workers. Great speed and customer treatment.

Keith
February 6th, 2019 DETAILS

Very responsive, no pressure sales and great customer service and follow up.

Feb 06, 2019

Thank you Keith! Our solar advisors are great about how they work with prospective customers. We often hear that people appreciate a low-pressure approach.

February 6th, 2019 DETAILS

Fast, reliable, & most effecient panels.

Feb 06, 2019

Thanks! Yes, our panels have a world record efficiency of 22 percent or higher.

February 6th, 2019 DETAILS

The Local Sale Consultant provided a Great (SunPower) product and followed with great service.

Glad to hear it!