Backed by our $200 Guarantee! Learn More

9.4

How is this calculated?

Ned

Berkeley, CA
Panels seem very well constructed. They are not giving us any problems so far. Installation was very smooth. We worked with their approved contractors and they were excellent to work with. They coordinated the roofing replacement at the same time.

Krishna Kunnath

Livermore, CA
Great experience right from day one. When we had a problem with the app after almost 2 years of usage someone helped me out to fix it. I have a Tesla Powerwall with this and it makes a great pair. Inverter being on the panel means one less piece to find a place for.

Debi Romero

Chula Vista, CA
I researched solar companies for several months before deciding to go with Build Brothers (SunPower). My rep was amazing. He was thorough, honest, and extremely patient with all my questions. SunPower rates are among the best in the industry.

Jessica

Dallas, TX
We got our SunPower panels through Freedom Solar. The experience was so smooth and painless! All our questions were answered quickly and we were able to make an informed decision on the panels. The whole permit and installation process was handled expertly by Freedom Solar. The panels work great and we're excited to be able to generate energy.

Marie McKee

Sarasota, FL
Customer service from start to finish was outstanding. The expertise and training of everyone who came to our home to install the panels was outstanding. When we had a small hick up at the start of the panels the trained technician came immediately and took care of the computer interface problem.

peter

Laurel, NY
they provide a good product with the integrated inverter. This is supposed to improve reliability and I was glad to get this panel. I was a bit disappointed with the app they provide for monitoring the system production. Sunpower customer support did not provide much help. But after I contacted my installer Greenlogic they resolved my issues.

CARY BLASINGAME

Fairfield, CA
They were just 5! Very clear information and everything went exactly as they said. No issues at all! Love that their panels each have it's own inverter instead of only one for the whole system. Also love the 25 year parts and labor warranty.

David Markwell

Lakewood, CA
Easy to work with. Great value. 5 design and installation of solar panels. We have been happy with then quality of the panels. Appreciated the install crew obtaining permits and ensuring the system worked properly and efficiently. Looking forward to sunnier days, lower electric bills and making our planet cleaner for the next generation

rick neugebauer

McArthur, CA
the entire experience from planning to financing to service has been so easy and very thorough. The staff is knowledgeable with a ton of information valuable to the consumer. Our system is almost nonexistent because of the great design the team utilized in set up. I have already suggested the system to several neighbors in the area close to us.

Scott

Marstons Mills, MA
Their panels are super tough/strong/resistant to damage, and they have an amazing warrantee - parts and labor (and even disposal of any defective componants) on all componants except 1 minor piece (which has a 10 year warrantee) for 25 years. And the warrantee is transferable to new owners.

Jason Matic

Kingsburg, CA
Stands behind their product. They were easy to get a design and quote and they stuck to the schedule and completed install on time. Their warranty is better than anyone else and they communicated all aspects of the project in a professional and very timely manner. I wish I had done this sooner.

Reid Briggs

Placerville, CA
We worked with Solar Hut in Placerville. They were incredible. The planning, installation, and follow up was wonderful. No detail was missed. Great folks to work with. The Sun Power product has worked as promised. Their app allows us to monitor the output very easily.

Adam

Cottonwood, CA
I talked to 1k+ homeowners with solar from various companies. Some companies were hit or miss, others plain terrible but Sp customers always had great things to say about the quality of the install, warranty, and system production.

Bruce Kujawa

Orland Park, IL
Good quality and workman ship. Has lowered my electric bill to $16.43 a month. This is the lowest I can pay because you have to pay rent for the meter and the cable lines. You do have to add the sunpower service fee mine is ,$83, I'm very happy with the results

K Ehrenhardt

Eureka, IL
So far the system is operating fine. I had one day when the light on the inverter control panel was red instead of cyan. It corrected itself. It occurred before moving into the the new home so I didn't have internet access yet so I couldn't check the status on line. Which is my one complaint, the system doesn't provide a means to see how each panel is doing, it just provides the overall power capability, not at the panel level.

Jim Yelvington

Anaheim, CA
Customer Service was awesome all the way through the whole process. They had to hand off the baton multiple times to the roofing company because we were redoing the roof at the same time. Todd in particular is an awesome communicator and I highly recommend them!

Edward

Their customer support is in contact with me from time to time, but I think they could be a little better at that. The installation was done in the summer and it took about two months to be completed when originally they said it'd take 7-10 days. My energy bill was negligent, and now the bill is $0, so it's been a big blessing.

Don

I'm extremely happy with the system and the product seems really good. The installation went good and they did everything on time. They did an extremely good job on the installation. The panels look good on the house and the system gives feedback onto our computer for monitoring the solar power.

Charisma Tarol

My Rep Gene N did great a job from start to finish. I'm very satisfied with my solar. I highly recommend SunPower, this company meet my expectations. All the staff involved in this project did great. I would say SunPower is the best!

Hilary

When I called the Evoke company they were easy to talk with them When George came over to talk with us he explain everything .When Rachel and John came over they explain everything that we needed to know about the system .Courtney was helpful with the power on the app. When all the guys came to put the panels up they were great .

Jeff Romano

They make the most efficient panels with the lowest deterioration at the time I ordered them. The web portal shows you electric production and usage on 15 minute intervals. They were very helpfull when the system stopp responding and got it resolve in less than one day.

Jake

I have had a great experience with Sunpower and their dealer (Legacy Solar)! They have delivered on everything they told me about my solar project, and my savings have been great! They took the time to explain all of the details about how my system will work and what my warranty coverage will be! They are very knowledgeable and customer centered!

Chris C.

We've only been paying the PG&E service fee of $10 since 2019. It was a little rough at the start because our installer had to come back several times but we had a good Rep (Tyler) at Hooked on Solar and so things were addressed as quickly as possible.

Jack Kosinski

Since we have been connected, everything is positive! The entire staff was excellent...Jeff S, Charlie and Rob (installers), Vic the electrician and Brandon T. All questions answered and all done in a timely manner as promised.

Debra Gieg

We went with Jeff Periera Home Energy with Sun Power. I was very impressed with how all of our questions were answered. All the paperwork was presented nicely and easy to understand. Once we decided to start the project, they make the process extremely easy. My husband and I are very pleased with the entire project from start to finish.

Jason Henderson

BILL IS ACCESSIBLE AND THE EQUIPMENT APPEARS TO BE FUNCTIONING. HOWEVER, THE CREW THAT WAS HERE TOOK PICTURES OF THE ROOF UPON ARRIVAL WHICH THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO SHARE. THEY TOOK PICTURES, ONLIY AFTER I REMINDED THEM AND THEY DIDN’T SHARE THEM. TODAY A ROOFER WAS HERE AND NEEDED TO REPLACE A CRACKED TILE

Aaron

I interviewed about five different solar companies in Southern California. Sun Power was honest and offered the best product in the industry. I did my homework and they were everything I hoped for. Without question, Sun Power is the best solar company in Southern California

Siaki and Donna Fa'ainuinu

Hats off to Michael F, great sales rep. - great response time - very knowledgeable. SunPower Eco Solar - great company! They worked efficiently to ensure us that the total system would be completely installed before the end of 2019. Great communication from the office admin. secretary, Colleen. Workers did a great job! They took care of putting away everything and cleaning up all the rubbish too! Installation workers as well as the office staff were so respectful and willing to help with our concerns and questions.

Mike C

Edwards, IL
Transition from initial consultation to actual install was so easy. They explained everything in plain sense and all the numbers came out even. NO hidden costs!! What a tremendous crew we had to install panels on roof. We will be recommending them ...most definitely.

Kayla K.

Heather was super helpful with understanding what we were getting. Things were fully explained and compared and so far, the calculations were spot on for how much we needed. I only wish our original solar was through Sun Power!

John Hayes

San Antonio, TX
Quality product and installation team. Office staff did all the necessary work to get permissions from the home owners association and our utility company. The install was scheduled with a timeline indicating several landmarks along the road to completion so we always knew the progress.

Fantastic company!

Austin, TX
SunPower is a fantastic company, from the smooth and professional sales process, to their customer communication once the order was placed, and the amazing efficiency and speed in which they were able to install the panels (and all during a pandemic!) I highly recommend this company.

Veronica

I rate them highly for the quality of the product and the fast, trouble-free installation. The whole team from sales to installment were friendly, easy to work with and really knew what they were doing. They answered all my questions.

Michael Press

The sales people, installers and support person did an outstanding job however the quality of the staff that handled our payment was far from excellent - Twice we were told that checks were not received when we had notification that, in fact, they had been. This has caused us to have to go through considerable effort to provide evidence that the checks were cashed. On the first check Sunpower discovered their mistake, don't know yet about the second.

CorvetteJoe33

Bethlehem, PA
Sunpower has one of the highest efficiency panels on the market, and now thay have an upgraded panel as well which produces even more power in the same size panel. Their 25 year warranty is exceptionable and their comittment to soalr power is second to none!!

Source

Great solar panels, great value!

Endicott, NY
Definitely the best solar panels on the market. When I am making a large investment for solar panels, I want to make sure they have the best warranty, and are the most efficient. SunPower definitely hits the mark with the product and the warranty.

Apple Valley, CA

SunPower's local installer in the San Bernardino/Riverside area was fantastic. The customer service pre-installation was great, their installers were very good and even the follow-up has been excellent. Not to mention, the SunPower panels are some of the best, if not the best, in the industry.

Wayne Perryman

I chose SunPower for my residential solar system because they make long-lasting, high-quality panels with the best efficiency rating in the industry. I also like their integrated approach to system design, in which they manufacture and use all of their own components.

John Crone

I did research and SunPower Panels seemed to be better than all the other panels we looked at. The Install Team were above our expectations. We had heard so many other people going Solar that were disappointed about the installation but we could not be happier.ptions were brilliant

Abner Hinojo

I am super pleased about the panels I have. Sunpower panels and Enphase Energy micro inverters are an unbeatable combination. I feel at ease knowing my panels are covered for any issues whatsoever as long as I own them. Feels good to be on the renewable energy bandwagon. :)

Steve & Cyndee Holm

The best product out there, no sub contractors, installers who work for the company, products made in the USA and even with financing and the monthly payments we are still way ahead at the end of the month. The program works just like promised.

Source

I have been very pleased with the technical support the few times I needed it and our salesman, Kenny R has been just great in follow-up, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on our progress for a system that has only been fully in place since December 2019.

Dean S

Ripon, CA
Sunpower has earned and kept my trust as a company who truly values their customers. We experienced a leak in a part of the roof that their subcontractor had worked on and they sent someone out within 30 minutes of being notified of this. That is extremely impressive!

TJ

Lake Havasu City, AZ
High quality panels have been producing as quoted for over a year, the monitoring system installed not only shows production but also home usage, during the quoting and installation process I had a lot of questions and South Coast Solar was incredibly responsive and made extra trips to my home to connect the system in the way I requested.

Pat of North Cape May NJ

Cottonwood, AZ
They have been 100% as they promised. I've had two issues over the past year, and they fixed/responded right away. I daily/monthly/yearly monitor the output (I am obsessed with spreadsheets) and every number is as promised or slightly better!

Happy solar person

Fairfield, CA
In some form or another I have had solar with Sun Power panels for the last 15+ years. Both purchase and lease. So far I have never been disappointed. The panels hold there efficiency very well. My first system I kept track of for close to 14 years, before I moved and the output was still 95%+. The lease I have now fits my lifestyle very well.

Solar Farmers

The SunPower app does not work properly since installation approx 4 months ago. We constantly receive error messages about Wifi connection; slow data transmission; etc. We are unable to see true stats for ourself so every month we have to wait for our electricity bill to confirm the system is truly working. We like to see our own stats in real time, which is what we were told we'd be able to do. When we call the SunPower customer service number we're referred to our installer. The installer has come out to check our unit multiple times, they contacted SunPower about the issue but are uncertain when the app will function properly. This app situation with no solution in sight is not ideal and we feel like we have been taken advantage of. We were told we'd be able to monitor our unit, but we cannot.

Don H.

Richmond, CA
Easy to work with in the planning stages. Great coordination with the City for Permit Inspections. Smooth, clean installation. The only delay was PG&E's acceptance and connection which SunPower had no control over. Plus, all is working well and meeting my needs.

Reply from SunPower

Thanks for choosing SunPower, Don!

SunPower installed by Freedom Solar

Believe we got superior Solar panels from SunPower that looks good, performs outstanding, and awesome monitoring app. The only "ding" is the high cost of panels, but I figured I'm in this for the long term and felt we will reap higher reward when it gets to 15, 20, 25 years old.

Reply from SunPower

Congrats on going solar, Corey!

Dustin Davis

Cedar Park, TX
Smooth process. Friendly and helpful staff. No issues so far.

Reply from SunPower

We're delighted that you experienced helpful service. We sincerely appreciate the feedback and couldn't be happier with this wonderful review! Thank you for helping us change how the world is powered.