**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers cover the cost of the system and solar panel installation upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their solar systems, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise the solar provider for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering switching to clean energy with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following eight states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Blaise Meyers

September 4th, 2019 Gales Ferry, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a fault indicator light on my inverter. I called and left a message on the customer service line. Blake got in touch with me on the same day. Blake was patient and informative walking me through the reset procedure to get my solar panels back on line .

Sep 11, 2019

Hi Blaise, I am so glad I was able to connect with you. Please save my direct contact info and reach out to me directly if any questions or concerns ever come up again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Danae

September 4th, 2019 Webster, MA

I have not had my solar panels installed yet but he process to get everything started has been seamless and enjoyable. My main contact, Alex, was very friendly and willing to answer any questions I had right away. Sungevity was able to provide multiple options for whether we wanted to buy or lease and help us decide what the best option was for our current situation. I would highly recommend this company to anyone I know.

Sep 11, 2019

Hello Danae, It sounds like you had a great experience with Alex and he was able to help you decide the best option for you. Thank you for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Chandra

September 4th, 2019 Fremont, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sales has understood and customized the system as per my requirements - being patient with my changing requirements over multiple calls until I fully satisfied..

Sep 11, 2019

Hi Chandra, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that our sales staff was patient and not push and truly worked with you to get you just the product that your home needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Jamil

August 30th, 2019 Canyon Country, CA

I dealt with Sherril T who was awesome and very helpful. I would definitely ask for her for any future issues. Thank you Sherril.

Sep 05, 2019

Hi Jamil, It is wonderful to hear about the great experience Sherril provided you! I will pass your feedback along to ensure that she gets some recognition for the service she provided you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Wendy

August 30th, 2019 Brea, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I worked with James H on my project, and mine being having an existing solar panels already make it more complicated . James answers all my questions and is able to move my project forward.

Sep 05, 2019

Hi There Wendy, We are glad to hear James took good care of you, It is great to hear that you have an existing system and are wanting more clean energy produced for your household. Thank you for reaching out to us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

David

August 29th, 2019 Aurora, CO

Bill was awesome, explained everything clearly and answered all my questions. Easy process to get started.

Sep 04, 2019

Hi David, We are so glad to hear that Bill took good care of you and the process was easy. Thank you for leaving him a 5 star review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Dennis

August 29th, 2019 Dighton, MA

Contacted Sungevity by email to create an account for solar monitoring. Blake H responded right away and helped me register for online solar production monitoring. It was so much easier than I thought it would be. Thank you!

Sep 04, 2019

Hello Dennis, Thank you for leaving me a review about the experience you had working with me. I am glad we were able to connect so I could get you access to monitoring the green clean energy your system is producing! Don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if anything else comes up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Elizabeth Jensen

August 28th, 2019 Brentwood, CA

Alex A was extremely professional and was responsive to my questions and follow-up throughout the entire sales process. I would recommend him and his work ethic to a home owner seeking to convert to solar energy.

Sep 03, 2019

Hi There Elizabeth, Thank you for leaving awesome feedback about your experience with Alex. It sounds like he gave you a great consultation and helped get your questions answered. I will pass your feedback on to him, his manager and his team to ensure he gets a shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Ravi Chadalawada

August 27th, 2019 San Ramon, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very disappointed that they filed for bankruptcy protection and reduced the support to just 7 years and removed the performance guarantees. Apart from that, the solar installation is working very well.

Ken Burghardt

August 27th, 2019 Manchester, CT

very professional presentation and with much patience

Sep 03, 2019

Hi Ken, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are so glad that you are looking into powering your home with clean energy. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Maan Kyeso

August 26th, 2019 Jamul, CA

Thank you Crystal G, your customer service and knowledge in solar systems gave me high confidence of your company, you are a great asset to Solar Spectrum/Sungevity and I wish you all the best of success. Maan kyeso

Sep 03, 2019

Hi Maan, We really appreciate you passing some kudos on to Crystal! I will make sure that here manager and peers are well aware of your feedback so she gets the recognition she deserves. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

David Ballerini

August 26th, 2019 Bethany, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Crystal has been very informative, and patient, with our questions and concerns. She is such a pleasure to work with. Crystal is an asset to your program. We look forward to the completed project. We will update our evaluation after the job is complete.

Sep 03, 2019

Hi David, It's wonderful to hear about how positive of an experience you had with Crystal. We sure hope that experience continues as you continue down your solar journey with us. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to Crystal, myself or any of the Sungevity team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Mark

August 26th, 2019 Stockton, CA

Talked with Patrick over the phone. Although not selecting Sungevity, I had a pleasant opinion of Patrick as he represented your company very professionally.

Sep 03, 2019

Hello Mark, Thank you for sharing about your experience with Patrick and for considering us as your solar provider. We sure hope that you will keep us in mind for any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Michele

August 23rd, 2019 San Jose, CA

The Sales Engineer was knowledgable, worked quickly, and had his team create an ROI report based on my roof in my neighborhood within an hour or two of our first conversation. Though we aren't ready to re-roof and go fully solar today, I'll keep Amory B's name and Sungevity's contact info close at hand for when the time comes to act.

Aug 29, 2019

Hello Michele, Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your experience with Amory. We are glad to hear that he took good care of you and we sure hope you will keep us in mind when the time comes. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Ron Politte

August 23rd, 2019 Yucaipa, CA

Camron was our sales representative. He was very helpful in explaining the different solar systems, the efficiency of each one, and the reliability of each one. He was willing to go the extra mile to make sure if I purchased a system from him it would be a system that would be reliable for the next 20 years +. It was a pleasure working with him.

Sep 03, 2019

Hello Ron, Thank you for leaving Cameron a great review! It sounds like he was friendly and took great care of you. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience and sure hope you will keep us in mind for any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Costin Gutescu

August 23rd, 2019 Annandale, NJ

Crystal was awesome. She made it so easy and explained everything to me. I enjoyed talking to her and I want her to be my contact during the whole process to solar power.

Aug 29, 2019

Hi There Costin, Thank you for leaving a review about your time with Crystal. We are glad to hear she answered your questions and provided a pleasant experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Orlando A Lafica

August 23rd, 2019 Escondido, CA

The company has done a great job. I just wish the process did not take so long -inspections etc. I understand that the electric company does not want to lose me as a customer but saving money on energy is why we did this to begin with. Hoping it will all be worth the wait.

Aug 29, 2019

Hi Orlando, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear things have gone well and are sorry for the wait you have experienced. We are confident you will see a great savings once your system is up and operating for some time. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

SRChan

August 23rd, 2019 Hemet, CA

Speedy process. Customer service was helpful. Workers cleaned up neatly. Highly recommended.

Aug 29, 2019

Hello SRChan, Thank you for the review. Glad to hear everything went well and was quick. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Chris

August 22nd, 2019 Mission Viejo, CA

Crystal G assisted with educating me on solar usage and presenting the best solar solution for my property. She was very patient with me and my questions and helpful in assisting me determine the direction I needed to go. Though I did not move forward with the purchase of a solar system I feel I am much better informed on solar now and truly appreciate Crystal's time and effort put forth. Thank you

Aug 28, 2019

Hi There Chris, We sure appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback about your experience with Crystal. It sounds like she was able to help get you well educated about solar so you could make an informed decision for our household. We are so happy that you are looking into powering your home with clean energy and we hope you will keep us in mind in the future. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

David Inman

August 21st, 2019 Lancaster, CA

Rosamaria T was very good to work with. When I had a question she answered right away. The whole project went well and without any problems. It went very fast.

Aug 28, 2019

Hi David, We are glad to hear that Rosamaria took good care of you. She definitely knows her stuff and works hard to stay on top of her project load. It is wonderful to hear that things went smoothly and without issue. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Marilyn z Anderson

August 20th, 2019 Hemet, CA

Rosa T was our project coordinator and she kept us informed every step of the way despite some bumps with getting HOA approval and getting the City to sign off. We are up and running and happy with Rosa's service.

Aug 27, 2019

Hi Marilyn, We are so glad to hear that Rosa provided great communication during your solar install. Solar construction projects have many moving parts and we know how important it is to keep our homeowners well informed. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Rosa, myself or any of our Sungevity family if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Robert

August 20th, 2019 Barstow, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After having an issue with obtaining performance data on the site, I called the contact phone number and left a message describing my issue. Nearly immediately, Blake emailed me and asked several specific questions to describe the issue. I checked the inverters getting the data in answering those questions. After that, he let me know that, if possible, they would resolve these issues remotely. In less than 4 hours, I received a call from a Tech, Matt, guiding me in troubleshooting, reset the inverts and ultimately resolving the issues. You can not beat this outstanding customer support. Robert T. , Barstow CA

Aug 28, 2019

Helllo Robert, Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review about your experience in working with Matt and I. I am very glad you reached out to us and we were able to get your issue resolved. Please save me as your solar contact moving forward and do not hesitate to reach out to me if any additional questions or concerns come up. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Derek

August 20th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible experience and company. From start to finish they didn't complete the promises they made. They installed the incorrect panels and ended up just discounting the price of the solar system due to failure on their part. Furthermore, the lack of communication was significant leading me to have to reach out to several people to get an answer. DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY!

Aug 27, 2019

Hello Derek, We are so sorry to hear about your poor experience. Communication is incredibly important with home improvement projects, especially solar construction projects that have so many moving parts. We will be reviewing the activity history of your project with our team to look for learning opportunities. While the panel color was not ideal, I am glad I was able to meet your request for a pricing resolution. If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience around, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Sonny Singh

August 20th, 2019 San Jose, CA

Alex took his time and explained everything thoroughly. He is very knowledgeable and explains the entire process in detail.

Aug 27, 2019

Hi Sonny, Thank you for giving Alex some kudos! I will make sure he is aware of your feedback and gets some recognition. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Michael

August 20th, 2019 Oakland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Honestly, I didn't choose Sungevity. They bought Solar Spectrum, just shortly after I had purchased and installed my solar from them. My monitoring dashboard was never set up. I had tried to contact a few times but never received a response and never found a person to talk with or help me. Being a busy dad, it was not high on my priority, my system was working fine, and so I neglected pushing on the issue and making sure the company properly hooked me up. Finally I tried again to contact them, and again I got nowhere with email or phone. I went to www.consumeraffairs.com to look up the company, maybe they too were out of biz? Their little online chat window auto popped up, and instead of ignoring it, I decided to give it a try to explain my problem. They gave me a phone number. It was different and for Sungevity. I called and finally a person answered! But he couldn't help, he was actually from another subsidiary. But he gave me another email, and I sent a letter there explaining my plight. That was when Blake H took my case. He reached out to me and within minutes had my monitoring dashboard up and running. I can now login and see the data my system is sending.

Aug 28, 2019

Hello Michael, Thank you for leaving the 5 star review! We are sorry about the poor experience the Sungevity Inc bankruptcy created for you but we are happy you were able to get a hold of us. Going forward, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if any questions or concerns come up and I'll be happy to help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Janet

August 20th, 2019 Sonoma, CA

I worked with Sonny N, with Sungevity, as I was researching options to decide on the best Solar options to install in my Petaluma home. Sonny was knowledgeable, answered all my questions in simple, easy to understand terms, focused on my specific needs and goals for my installation project, was very responsive, an excellent communicator and left me with a feeling of confidence that I was working with a company and individual who was experienced in Solar options, and would be available when needed through my project. I am looking forward to working with Sonny and Sungevity to complete my project.

Aug 28, 2019

Hi Janet, Thank you for leaving such a great review about the service Sonny provided you. He is one of our top consultants and makes a serious effort to deliver this level of service day in and day out. Going forward, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sonny, myself or any of the Sungevity team if questions or concerns come up. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Elene Williams

August 16th, 2019 Riverside, CA

I call this company hoping to get some general information about solar, Raymond M answered and I asked a bunch of hypothetical questions. He was kind and very knowledgable, I wish the company was still out in Arizona because I would definitely go with this company. I called a company prior to calling Sungevity and the guy was an idiot with no people skills. Its good to know even if a company isn't based where you are they are willing to answer your questions, and that I appreciate. Thank you again, Ray for your input!

Aug 22, 2019

Hello Elene, Thank you for leaving Raymond such an incredible review. We are glad to hear Raymond treated you well and was able to help get your questions answered. We are so glad you are looking into clean energy alternatives to help power your families home. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Jacques Kessous

August 16th, 2019 Montclair, NJ

I do not know the company other than their review ratings. But if they are anything like their Rep. Sonny, they have to be good. Sonny was honest and to the point. He answered my questions and was direct enough to say it like it is. In my case at 13 cents/KWH it was wort waiting a bit more for more grants and rebates to be made available. This young man was a pleasure!

Aug 22, 2019

Hi Jacques, We are so glad to hear about this experience Sonny was able to provide you. Sonny is one of our tenured reps and takes a lot of pride in the experience his customers and potential customers receive. Thank you for contacting us and we sure hope you will keep us in mind for all of your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

tony flores

August 16th, 2019 Arroyo Grande, CA

Crystal G was an excellent representative for Sungevity. She quickly provided a lot of information and as I considered several different possibilities re the configuration of my system she provided complete and meaningful data.

Aug 22, 2019

Hi Tony, It is wonderful hearing this kind of feedback about your experience with Crystal! I will make sure your kudos are shared with her team and manager! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Leo Strik

August 16th, 2019 Smithfield, RI

Chrystal was extremely polite and professional. No pressure sales tricks. Just gave me good information and ideas related to my inquiry.

Aug 22, 2019

Hi Leo, Thanks for leaving Chrystal a glowing review about your interactions with her. I will be sure to pass this on to ensure she receives the recognition she deserves. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Bennie

August 16th, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA

I'm very happy with the way my situation was handled. I appreciate the speed and the response I received. I also appreciate the professionalism with which my problem was handled. Very good five-star all the way.

Aug 22, 2019

Hello Bennie, It is so glad to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Marinus Wolvers

August 16th, 2019 Parlin, NJ

Anthony R our consultant was well informed with the rules and regulations in our area. He was easy to talk to and understood exactly what we were looking for and helped us get what we needed for a great price. He assisted in getting all the paperwork completed accurately and stayed with us until all paperwork completed. Informed of of every step and was available for callbacks right away. Great company and person to do business with.

Aug 22, 2019

Hi Marinus, We really appreciate you taking time to share this review. We are glad to hear Anthony was not just available to help you out but also took good care of you. Welcome to the Sungevity family! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Anne

August 14th, 2019 Hillsborough, NJ

Very Kind, considerate and helps you with all questions, not making you feel confused or unsure of your purchase. Walks you through every step of the way.

Aug 15, 2019

Hi Anne, Glad to hear you had a great experience going solar! We will be here for the long haul if you ever have any questions or need service. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Greg

August 13th, 2019 Marshfield, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sungevity exceeded my expectations. I felt informed about the product and the process. I wanted to decrease the carbon footprint of our family. I feel good that we will now produce more power than we consume. James listened to my concerns, addressed these issues and explained virtual net metering which confirmed to me that Sungevity was the best possible choice for going solar.

Aug 15, 2019

Hello Greg, We are so happy that you chose us to be your provider for clean energy. It sounds like James was able to help design a system that will fit you and your families needs perfectly. If you ever need any solar service please don't hesitate to give us a ring! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Linda I.

August 13th, 2019 Tustin, CA

Sungevity was able to beat my next best price. Anthony really fought to get me the best price.

Aug 15, 2019

Hi Linda, Glad to hear you got just the pricing you were looking for! Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of the Sungevity team with questions or concerns as we move forward. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Richard Werner

August 11th, 2019 Cloverdale, CA

While shopping for a residential solar system I was assisted by Patrick S. He was so professional, informative and courteous without being pushy or high pressure. We ultimately went with another company closer to our city, but I have nothing to say against the company or Patrick. It was a pleasure.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Richard, Thanks for taking a moment to pass on kudos to Patrick! I will share your feedback with his manager and team mates to ensure he gets some recognition. Please keep us in mind for any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Dave Van

August 11th, 2019 Fairfield, CA

Sonny was very courteous and informative. He educated me on solar panel roof placement, and potential local permitting issues which I am very grateful to learn. Sonny responded to all my questions and provided straightforward, honest feedback. Thank You.

Aug 15, 2019

Hello Dave, We know solar can be pretty complicated as there are many moving parts and different options to pick from. We are glad to hear Sonny was able to present this information clearly to help you make an educated decision. Thank you for looking into powering your home using clean energy with us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Allison

August 11th, 2019 Lincoln, RI

Sungevity was prompt in contacting me and great at follow up, however I felt the techniques they used were a bit sales-y and even pressure tactics in some regards. We opted not to work with them as we preferred working with a local company.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Allison, We are very glad to hear that you are looking into clean energy options to power your home. We hope you will keep us in mind for any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Nate

August 11th, 2019 Mullica Hill, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall, I have been quite satisfied with Sungevity. I've have no problems with the system and am equally satisfied with my customer service representative, Blake.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Nate, Thank you so much for leaving me this review! I am glad I was able to get you setup with login credentials to monitor your solar systems production. Please don't hesitate to ever reach out to me if any additional questions or concerns arise. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Blake

August 11th, 2019 Stockton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Crystal the sales representative did an excellent job explaining the benefits of their company and solar. The whole process was done hassle free over the phone and with screen sharing.

Aug 15, 2019

Hi Blake, We are so glad that Crystal provided you with a 5 star experience during your consultation. If you ever have any more questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to Crystal, myself or any of the Sungevity team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

asc

August 11th, 2019 Dublin, CA

The sales person mentioned about the $ 100 gift card for coming out to our house and giving us an estimate. However, the rep called on the day of the appointment to re-schedule it for next day and we did meet then. However, subsequent to the meeting, I received an email that we are sorry the appointment was cancelled and thereafter I didn't receive any gift card. Not sure if there was a miss or it is a business practice

Kenneth

August 11th, 2019 Vista, CA

Shari R was a great project coordinator. She made the whole process seamless, despite there being a lot of moving parts to get solar installed, approved, and connected. In addition, the inspector, engineers, roof tile removal team, and solar panel installation team were all professional, efficient, and courteous. I was impressed with every team member that I came in contact with. I would definitely recommend using Horizon Solar.

Aug 15, 2019

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for the amazing 5 star review. We are glad to hear it sounds like you had a wonderful all around experience and Shari led the charge. Don't forget we have one of the best referral programs in the industry if you know of any friends or family members that could benefit from a system of their own. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Michelle Pfeiffer

August 8th, 2019 North Hollywood, CA

Sonny N is who I have been dealing with and he is informative, patient, nice, and has great follow through!

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Michelle, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review. We are glad to hear that Sonny provided a great experience. If you ever need any solar service, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sonny, myself or any of the Sungevity team. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Antonio Sportiello

August 8th, 2019 Piscataway, NJ

Christina C is very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. She always answers my questions, explaining in simple easy ways to understand .

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Antonio, We are so glad to hear you had such a positive experience with Christina. She is certainly a valuable and appreciated member of our project management department. We hope that you will not hesitate to reach out to her, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Phyllis Russell

August 8th, 2019 Oceanside, CA

I want to commend Shari R for being such a patient and understanding person during this set up. If it weren't for her, I probably would have cancelled. She is smart, savvy, and incredibly helpful. She answered all my questions, and I had a lot of them, and stayed with me through the entire process. Everyone at the Horizon Team that came to my house were extremely nice. A good reflection on your company for sure. Thank you for making this experience a great one.

Aug 14, 2019

Hi Phyllis, Thank you for taking a moment to leave a great review about your experience with Shari. We are glad to hear you had such a great experience. Please give us a ring if you ever need any solar service! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

David

August 8th, 2019 San Diego, CA

Great experience with Alex in consulting for a new home solar installation. Alex is extremely knowledgeable and helpful in planning for all aspects of our home install to ensure that we had the right-size system for our home. Mostly highly recommend Alex for any future installs.

Aug 09, 2019

Hello David, Thank you for taking some time out of your day to provide a shining review about the experience Alex provided during your consultation. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience and he got you the information that you need. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Chris

August 7th, 2019 Thousand Oaks, CA

Patrick provided very measured information and made everything easy to understand. He was very patient and prepared to spend time to ensure everything was understood. He conducted himself in a very professional manner.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Chris, Thank you for leaving such a great review about your experience with Patrick. I will be sure to pass this on to ensure he gets a pat on the back from his manager and coworkers! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

J&L Hinz Family

August 5th, 2019 Chula Vista, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hands down the only reason I am submitting a review with 5 stars is because of our Sales Representative Michelle. There were many bumps along the way however that is just our luck with life and in general and through it all she was there to help us get us up and producing our own power. She would go above and beyond her actual job duties to help us.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Hinz Family, Thank you for taking some time to leave feedback about your experience with Michelle. We are so glad to hear she took great care of you. Please let us know if any additional questions or concerns come up. We will be here to provide you solar service. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Pam C

August 5th, 2019 Escondido, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Its been almost a year since I decided to switch to solar, I was on a fixed income after becoming a widow. When I met with Michelle made me feel so at ease, she was so caring and has been there to help me from start to finish. I recommend her to all of my family and friends and hope one day they will use her services and see just how caring she is. This year I have a large credit which is a relief and helps me so much.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Pam, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are so glad to hear that solar has been a perfect fit and that you are seeing savings with your electric bill. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Mike Swift

August 5th, 2019 Scotts Valley, CA

Worked for almost an hour with William M on putting together a solar system for my rural house. Mr. M, even though it was to his disadvantage, showed me where I had some failures in my ideas, and saved me from making a wrong decision. It is rare to find a sales consultant in the solar business that is so knowledgeable of solar systems and honest. I would refer anyone to Mr. M, as I know that he has the customer best interest in mind.

Aug 09, 2019

Hello Mike, Thank you for the awesome review. We are glad to hear William was honest with you and provided an honest approach. If any additional questions or concerns come up, please don't hesitate to reach out to William, myself or any of the Sungevity team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager