**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers pay for the system upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their system, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise Sungevity for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering doing business with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following eight states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Call our recommended rep over at Sungevity below.

4.1

Rob S.
July 26th, 2019 Warwick, RI DETAILS

It was great working with Bill. Hes very knowledgable and took the time to explain things without being pushy. I have my site survey scheduled for tomorrow and all seems good so far.

Jul 30, 2019

Hello Rob, Thank you so much for choosing us as your solar provider. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a ring! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anthony R
July 26th, 2019 Tracy, CA

Alex was very helpful very knowledgeable and very courteous and kind would love to do business with people like that

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Anthony, Thanks for leaving a 5 star review about your experience with Alex. He really knows his stuff!I will pass your feedback on to ensure he gets a shout-out from his manager. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lou
July 26th, 2019 Winchendon, MA

Bill was very informative about the company and project. Even though we have decided to go with another company I recommend Bill. There was no high pressure sales techniques used.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi There Lou, Thank you for leaving the great feedback about your experience with Bill. We are so glad that you are making the choice to power your home with clean energy and that you considered us to be your provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bryan
July 25th, 2019 North Hills, CA

Very professional and explained to me what they offer.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Bryan, Thank you for the kudos and for reaching out to us to learn about our offerings! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Diana Tullocj
July 24th, 2019 Sun City, CA DETAILS

We recently completed our solar panel installation process and Shari R, our project manager, was incredible helpful throughout the entire process. She was information, communicative and very kind. We are very excited to use this new system!

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Diana, We are thrilled to hear that Shari provided such a great experience. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jon S
July 24th, 2019 Columbus, NJ

I requested a quote from Sungevity and got Crystal as my rep. It was very pleasant experience working with her. Her presentation was top notch! She explained everything very clearly and easy to understand. Sungevity is fortunate to have her!

Jul 30, 2019

Hello Jon, Thank you for leaving the awesome feedback about your experience with Crystal. I will pass this along to her manager to ensure she gets a pat on the back. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Crystal, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

PJ
July 24th, 2019 Adelanto, CA

I have always been interested in Solar, but had not really seriously checked into putting it on my house. I finally decided to check into the actual size and cost of units for my house. When I was looking on line I noticed that Sungevity had great ratings so I sent information to them. In a minute I got a call back from Patrick. Patrick was able to answer my questions and submitted information to the engineers to get a reccommended size and price. Although I decided not to Put the units on my house, it wasn't because of the company, it was because I'm hoping to move in a year or 2 and it doesn't make sense for me at this time. In the future when I move to a permanent home, I will call this company again!

Jul 30, 2019

Hi PJ, We are so glad to hear that Patrick provided a great experience and got you the answers to all of your questions. We hope you will keep us in mind after you move. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Marcelo
July 24th, 2019 Long Beach, CA

Got a great deal on my panels. Alex was very good at communicating and answered all my questions. He definitely made us feel comfortable and that we made the right decision (financially) making the move to solar.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Marcelo, Glad to hear you got a great deal and that Alex treated you well! It's not uncommon for us to get this type of feedback about the experience he provides. Thank you for choosing us to help power your home with sunshine. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bill R
July 24th, 2019 Springfield, MA

I have to complement Sonny and his staff for their honesty in evaluating my home for solar. Their evaluation was that my house did NOT get enough sun light to make in worth while installing the panels necessary. I say this because another company was ready to install 26 panels. Thanks again.

Jul 30, 2019

Hello Bill, Thank you for leading the positive review following your experience with Sonny. Even if solar might not make sense for you now, we hope you will keep us in mind in the future. Thank you for considering us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Susan
July 24th, 2019 Claremont, CA DETAILS

Solar panel install was flawless, and the panels have been working great for a few years now. One of the best investments we have made. Contacted the company today to get help with our monitoring situation, and received an email back almost instantly fixing my issue. Thank you to Blake H for the awesome customer support!

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Susan, Thank you so much for leaving a 5 star review after working with me. I am glad I was able to get you setup with your monitoring portal. If any questions or concerns come up moving forward, please reach out to me directly. I am happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Karrigan Parrott
July 24th, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA DETAILS

Our sales rep Brandon B goes the extra mile! Truly makes the all new information available and easy to understand! I would reccomend Brandon B for all your solar needs.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi There Karrigan, Thank you so much for taking some time out of your day to give Brandon some kudos. I will pass your feedback along to ensure he gets some credit for the experience he provided. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Brandon, myself or any of our team if any questions or concerns come up! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tim
July 24th, 2019 Barkhamsted, CT

OK I spoke with Ray on phone and set up return call in couple days then emailed requested info regarding Kwh usage. He never called me!!

Jul 30, 2019

Hello Tim, I am so sorry to hear that we missed your appointment. We know how important all of our customers time is and this is something that we take very seriously. I have brought this to light with our sales leadership team. Please let me know what we can do to help turn your experience around. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Galt CA Saver
July 23rd, 2019 Galt, CA

My contact with Sungevity was very informative. As it turned out my roof didn't provide enough space for a minimum array of solar panels. No savings could be achieved, and the ground mount decreased the potential for savings. The contact person recommended pursuing other energy savings efforts.

Jul 24, 2019

Hi Galt, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your sales experience. We are so glad to hear you are looking into clean energy alternatives and wish we could have been your supplier! With that said, we know that the numbers don't always make sense and it is great to hear that our sales team was up front with you. We sure hope you will keep us in mind in the future! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Grant Nguyen
July 23rd, 2019 Garden Grove, CA

Sungevity has been a pleasure to work with. They make the process very smooth and easy. They have a great product, strong warranty and cash payback power guarantee! Very competitive total package value. My solar advisor Scott was very experienced and clearly an industry insider. Highly recommend.

Jul 30, 2019

Hello Grant, We are so glad that you have had such a great experience. Welcome to the Sungevity family! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ken
July 23rd, 2019 Santa Maria, CA

Just started with Crystal a couple of weeks ago, she is an excellent sale rep. Answered most of my questions and those she couldn’t, she went in found the answers—- So far I’m impressed. Ken

Jul 30, 2019

Hello Ken, Thank you so much for the awesome review! I will make Crystal gets some recognition for your feedback. If any questions or concerns come up along the way please don't hesitate to let us know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian
July 23rd, 2019 Oakland, CA

Conpany was quick to respond and provide a quote. Alex was very proactive and professional.

Jul 30, 2019

Hello Brian, Thank you so much for the 5 star feedback! Alex is one of our top reps and I'll make sure he gets a shout out for your review of his services. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Peter jones
July 23rd, 2019 Hemet, CA

Rosa did a great job on getting the solar installed and powered up in a timely manner thanks for the good work rosa

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Peter, We are glad to hear Rosa did a great job! I will be sure to pass your feedback along to her and her team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Perkins
July 23rd, 2019 Manteca, CA

Very helpful answered all me questions. Defiantly would refer them.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Robert, Glad to hear you had a very pleasant experience! If you do end up referring us, make sure your friends and family tell us that you sent them so you can take advantage of our amazing referral program! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jacqueline
July 23rd, 2019 Santa Cruz, CA DETAILS

Absolutely horrible experience so far. Unfortunately, bought a house that had a solar lease with them, and it wasn't worth losing the house over it. But, not only the worst contract I've ever seen, its also been horrible customer service. Had issues transferring over the lease (still waiting for that info) and the person who handles this (Jenny) was rude and short on the phone. She kept claiming that things were in the contract (which as new buyer, I did not have the original contract) and then said, oh its on this, page, I mean this contract, I mean .... ??? When transfering a lease, they ask for your banking information to set up an automatic ACH payment monthly, which I refused to do until they gave me information about the actual contract. I dont want a random company that has previously gone bankrupt to have the ability to debit my bank account. I told her I did not want to set it up and to let me know how I could send in my payments. Apparently there is no way to do this other than calling in the info every month - no idea how they will do this as I assume they do not accept credit card, so I guess you just call them and give them your bank account number anyways?? When I called to follow up since the account had still had not been transferred, Jenny told me she was busy and she could look into things "if she had the time." Jenny also rudely told me, well you need to set up auto debiting from your bank account, or we will charge you a $10 service fee for every payment. So fine, I guess I will have to set up the automatic transfer. But they also do not provide ANY way to do this SECURELY. You have to write out all you information and send via email. There is no way to mail this (or a check) for payment. So, I filled out the form and told them to call me for the account number. My guess is that they never will, they will claim "autotransfer was not set up" and they will probably charge a late fee and a service fee. And Jenny will be rude about it all the same. Absolutely horrible experience, wish there were a way to break this solar lease.

Jul 30, 2019

Hello Jacqueline, I am sorry to hear about your experience and would love to look into this for you. We do not provide our own in-house financing so it sounds like it must have been one of our finance partners you have had issues with. I would love to get to the bottom of this for you and see what can be done to help. Please send me a message using my email address listed below. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Thomas Sanders
July 23rd, 2019 Fresno, CA

Ana B was very informative and helpful with our solar search. Even though we decided to go with a local company, I would recommend sungevity because the presentation is great, customer service was awesome, and the prices were competitive

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Thomas, Thanks for the awesome 5 star review! We hope you will keep us in mind for your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

JOHN BRUTON
July 23rd, 2019 Clovis, CA

WILLIAM M WAS VERY HELP FULL IN HIS ANSWERS CONCERNING SOLAR. HE WAS POLITE AND COURTEOUS. HE ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS COMPANY TO ANYONE WANTING TO KNOW ABOUT SOLAR JOHN C, BRUTON

Jul 29, 2019

Hi John, Thank you for leaving William a 5 star review! He works hard on his presentations and I will pass your feedback along to him and his team to ensure he gets a shoutout! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joanne Bailey
July 19th, 2019 Oceanside, CA

Shari R has been especially thoughtful and helpful. I had the feeling that she really cared, and was there for me whenever I felt the need. A very pleasant experience indeed!!

Jul 24, 2019

Hi Joanne, Great to hear you have had such a pleasant experience and it sounds like much of that is due to the service Shari has provided. I will pass your feedback along to ensure Shari gets a nice pat on the back! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michelle
July 18th, 2019 Woodland Hills, CA DETAILS

So far we have been please with their service and customer service. A big shout out to Sherril T. She has been very professional and courteous.

Jul 24, 2019

Hi Michelle, Glad to hear you have had a positive experience with the service we provide. Thank you for the specific shout out to Sherril! I will pass your feedback along and ensure she gets some recognition. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nic
July 18th, 2019 Concord, CA

I was never contacted. Best company confirmed they received my quote request, but I never heard from Sungevity. It's been 2 weeks now.

Jul 18, 2019

Hello Nic, I am very sorry to hear this! I would love to look into this right away for you. We strive to reply to our potential customers that are looking for quotes as timely as possible. Will you please email me your phone number, email address and name so I can investigate. I would also be happy to have one of our consultants reach out to you right away. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help turn your experience around. Thank you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

NN
July 18th, 2019 Swansea, MA

Always there to guide the way! Team effort and class appreciated.

Jul 24, 2019

Hi NN, We love being here to serve customers like you! Thanks for the great review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Buffalostevec
July 18th, 2019 Silver Spring, MD

My Solar consultant Patrick is very knowledgeable about Solar and his company. He was respectful of my time and helpful through the process. He did an excellent job of explaining the benefits of Sungevity and answered all of my questions.

Jul 24, 2019

Hello Buffalo Steve C, Thank you for leaving Patrick this tremendous review! He is one of our longer term associates and really knows his stuff. I will pass your feedback on to ensure he receives the shout out he deserves. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Daniel Goicochea
July 16th, 2019 Twentynine Palms, CA DETAILS

Jeff T was very professional and knowledgeable. He helped my wife and I every step of the way and responded to my calls/emails quickly. The rest of the staff helped tremendously as well. The installation was done quickly as well.

Jul 24, 2019

Hi Daniel, Glad to hear Jeff T provided awesome service! A great sales experience paired with a quick and high quality install is what we aim for. So glad you chose us as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Matthew
July 16th, 2019 Newmarket, NH

Sonny was honest and a great person. He wasn’t trying to sell me a system that was over the usage of my house and was truthful. Although the corporation couldn’t install in my state he went above and beyond giving facts and points to look for. Honestly is the best marketing person I have had the pleasure to work with in years

Jul 24, 2019

Hi Matthew, Thank you for leaving an incredible review about your experience with Sonny. I will be sure to pass this along so he receives the recognition he deserves. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Marc Nehamkin
July 16th, 2019 Vista, CA

ERIC S WAS GREAT PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. I GREATLY APPRECIATED HIS DETAIL UNDERSTANDING OF THE SYSTEMS AND ABILITY TO RESPOND TO ALL MY QUESTIONS. I AM CURRENTLY AWAITING SOME NEW FUNDS AND AT THAT TIME I WILL BE PURCHASING AS SYSTEM FROM ERIC.

Jul 18, 2019

Hi There Marc, Thank you for taking some time to leave some feedback about your experience with Eric. I will be sure to pass your feedback along to his manager to ensure he gets some recognition. If you ever need any service, please don't hesitate to reach out to Eric or any of the Sungevity team assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Greg Johnson
July 16th, 2019 Stockton, CA DETAILS

Patrick S worked on providing the best competitive quote from the top 3 PV system providers. Not only were they the best price they have more finance options available.

Jul 18, 2019

Hi Greg, Thank you for leaving the great feedback about your experience with Patrick. Glad to hear you got a price and financing options you were looking for! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

JK Ryan
July 16th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Sungevity uses a lot of intermediaries to sell their product. So far Horizon Solar and Solar spectrum is who I have been dealing with. I'm not sure what company will do the actual install. William M, the solar consultant with Solar Spectrum has been always available, even while on vacation in Italy. I think the price I got is comparable to the others but I realize I signed over any rebates to the company. So I believe I could have gotten a better price had I slowed down and tried negotiating a little bit. That being said, I am supposed to receive Monitoring and repairs for free for the next 20 years. Still waiting for install, so we will see how that goes and then I will find out how well it actually produces.

Jul 24, 2019

Hi JK, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review. I am glad to hear that William has been reliable and easy to get in contact with. We will work hard to ensure everything moves smoothly going forward. If you have any questions for me or if there is anything I can do to help turn this into a 5 star experience please just let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

We don't have any information about how it works. They were supposed to come out and tell us how it works and that hasn't happened yet. There's nothing on the app on our phone so we're sort of disappointed about that. Installation was fine, but they failed the first inspection and they had to do it a second time.

Jul 16, 2019

Hello Robert, Sorry to hear there is some confusion as to how your system works and that the app still has no production figures. I would love to help you out! Will you please send me an email to let me know the property address where your system is installed? I really want to help get your experience turn around. Thanks Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Julio
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

installation was fast and simple. I rate it at a 4 because they were on time to set everything up, but there was a couple of misunderstandings between them and my electric company

Jul 24, 2019

Hello Julio, Glad to hear the install went well but we are sorry for the mix-ups with the electric company! If we can do anything to turn your experience into 5 stars please let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Seng
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Good customer service over the phone. Installation took a few days, but everything went smoothly. The team came out and quietly put everything together.

Jul 16, 2019

Hello Seng, Thank you for the great 5 star review. We are glad to hear that your install experience went well. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider. We are so proud to welcome you to the Sungevity family. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anne
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

We got a postcard in the mail saying that they had a $250 Amazon card.Didn't say what it was for, but to call the number. When he came out, I was sold. That was the only way we could get Solar. Installation went really well and was there by the time I came home.

Jul 24, 2019

Hi Anne, We are so glad you chose us as your solar provider! Glad to hear your initial visit for the sale hit it out of the park and our install crew kept the experience 5 stars as well. Please give us a ring if any questions come up! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alberto
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

The system was supposed to be running for a week or week and a half and it's only been running for one day and I haven't received help with that. Installation was really fast, but it has only worked one day. Waiting one week to make an appointment to come to my house is not acceptable. Need better customer service.

Kamran Vakil
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Great company. Service has been excellent

Jun 21, 2019

Hello Kamran, We are so glad to hear Rosa provided you with a top notch experience as you went solar. She really knows her stuff! Please let us know if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mercedes
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Nick came in and went over everything with us and showed us how it would work in our favor. He listened to what we were saying and wasn't trying to oversell us no anything or undersell us.

Jul 24, 2019

Hello Mercedes, Thank you for leaving Nick a great review! It is great to hear that he was pitching you just the system that your household needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please just let us know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bob & Joni
July 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Good customer service and pricing. Excellent kWh output per day so far.

Jul 24, 2019

Hi Bob and Joni, Glad to hear you got awesome pricing and your system is rocking on these nice summer days! Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joe Smith
July 15th, 2019 Alpine, CA

Great customer service and rates. The company is very responsive and professional.

Jul 24, 2019

Hi Joe, Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad you chose us as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Franky
July 15th, 2019 Menifee, CA DETAILS

Customer service was always very helpful. They were there for any questions that I asked and they always called me back. Installation was pretty simple. Got it done in one day. the installers were pretty friendly and they were informative. They showed me everything about the system that they could and it went well.

Jul 24, 2019

Hello Franky, We are glad to hear things went well! Please let us know if you have any more questions that arise and we will be here to get you an answer. Congrats on the new system! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Asa
July 15th, 2019 Palm Springs, CA DETAILS

I used Horizon Solar in the past and Sungevity has great customer service. Horizon Solar (before you purchased them) had terrible customer service.

Jul 24, 2019

Hello Asa, Thank you for the 4 star review. Customer service is at the heart of what we do and we love to hear we are improving. Please don't hesitate to give us a ring with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Deborah
July 15th, 2019 Wildomar, CA DETAILS

Really nice staff. They kept me updated the entire process until my solar actually went live. Installation took about four days. There were different steps on each of the days, so within a two week period it went from start to finish.

Jul 18, 2019

Hi Deborah, We really appreciate the 5 star review. We love getting positive feedback stating we are timely and nice. If you ever need any solar service, we hope you will not hesitate to give us a ring. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Denise Quinlan
July 15th, 2019 Yucca Valley, CA DETAILS

Everything went so smoothly from start to finish!

Jul 24, 2019

Hi Denise, Thank you for the 5 stars! So glad you are harnessing the power of the sun to power your home! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Margaret
July 15th, 2019 Kerman, CA DETAILS

Sungevity was recommended to me. They are efficient at their job and the installation went smooth.

Jul 24, 2019

Hey Margaret, We are so glad you chose us as your solar provider. It is great to hear that things moved smooth and efficiently. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Adam
July 15th, 2019 Greenfield, CA DETAILS

The company delivered and installation went pretty smooth. Sungevity is very professional and they explain their process the best to customers.

Jul 24, 2019

Hi Adam, Glad to hear you had a smooth and professional experience! Don't hesitate to give us a ring with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Karla Moctezuma
July 15th, 2019 Twentynine Palms, CA DETAILS

Amazing customer service. Quick response to any questions whether it was via email or phone. Very thorough follow through

Thearits
July 15th, 2019 Menifee, CA DETAILS

Installation went great, but It took a couple of trips to pass inspection so that was different.

Jul 24, 2019

Hello Thearits, Thank you for the 4 star review! Sorry to hear we didn't pass inspection right off the bat. If there is anything I can do to turn your experience into 5 stars please don't hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cal
July 15th, 2019 Corona, CA DETAILS

Attention to making sure the process went smooth

Jul 18, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Cal! Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Z. J.
July 15th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

convenient, and good experience with all stuff at Sungevity. Overall it is so far so good.

Jun 13, 2019

Hello Ji, We are so glad to hear we got all of your questions answered and were timely! We look forward to hearing about your savings down the road. Welcome to the world of powering your household with the sun! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]