**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. To read more about the merger and rebrand, please click here.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers pay for the system upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their system, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise Sungevity for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering doing business with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following 11 states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Delaware, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Call our recommended rep over at Sungevity below.

4.1

Brian costin
April 12th, 2019 DETAILS

After waiting two years for the system two get the system finished still waiting never reply to emails still got the damaged roof What can I say

Srini Nagendran
April 12th, 2019 San Ramon, CA

I had positive experience with Sungevity. Felicity was very helpful and responsive. Alex was very patient in explaining the options and answered all the questions.

Apr 12, 2019

Hi Srini, Thank you for taking the time to leave such an awesome review! Felicity and Alex make a great team and work hard to be some of the most knowledgeable reps in the business. If there is ever anything we can do to make your solar experience even better, please just let us know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Linda Lenway
April 11th, 2019 Denver, CO

I was very impressed with Sonny as he was up front and honest and I would recommend your company to anyone who was interested in getting an honest, up front analysis of if solar would be beneficial or not. It is so hard to find honest people in any business, especially sales. Sonny is a keeper.

Apr 12, 2019

Hi Linda, Thank you for taking the time to leave excellent feedback regarding your interaction with Sonny. We are very glad to hear things went well and I will be sure to share your feedback with his manager to ensure he gets some kudos. Thank you so much for considering us for your solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mark Mitchell
April 10th, 2019

VERY GOOD PRESENTATION, EXPLAINED VERY WELL. NO QUESTIONS UNANSWERED.

Apr 11, 2019

Hi Mark, Thank you for the 5 star review! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Terrie Perez
April 9th, 2019 Reedley, CA

Thank you Patrick S for helping me get Solar with Sungevity. I appreciate You and Sungevity for getting it up on my roof so quickly. Thank you for continuing to answer my calls and texts promptly. I am anticipating and looking forward to this kind of service throughout my 25 year warranty. Thank you for helping me get 2.9% interest for 12 years. Much appreciated customer, Terrie Diamond Perez Of Reedley California : )

Apr 11, 2019

Hi Terrie, Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback about your experience with Pat. He is definitely one of our seniored reps and takes a lot of pride in the experience his customers receive. If there is ever anything we can do to further assist you, please don't hesitate to let us know! We are so glad that you chose us to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Henry Wu
April 8th, 2019 Santa Clara, CA DETAILS

I worked with Brandon B from Sungevity. He was energetic and a fantastic listener. Among sales representatives from different solar panel companies, he was able to be the most informative and most helpful when I have questions. Brandon listened well, and he tried to address my concerns and needs. In final pricing negotiation, Brandon was fair as well. Great guy to work with.

Apr 11, 2019

Hi Henry, Thank you for the great review! I will make sure that Brandon's manager is aware of this review so he gets some recognition. Don't hesitate to reach out to Brandon or any of our team if any new questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Andrew
April 5th, 2019 Attleboro, MA

Professional, courteous, knowledgeable. Great experience. Highly recommended.

Apr 11, 2019

Hey Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback. We are so glad you reached out to us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Monica
April 5th, 2019 El Dorado Hills, CA

Very nice and helpful. Answered all my questions and helped me through everything!

Apr 11, 2019

Hi Monica, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nic
April 5th, 2019 Olivehurst, CA

Solar Spectrum, (Specifically Sonny N.) saved me from dealing with a different fraudulent solar co. Sonny has been extremely professional and more informative than any other customer service provider I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Frankly, Sonny has bulldogged for me and my families solar needs and has single handedly slashed our energy bill to a quarter of what it was. Solar Spectrum, I firmly believe that your employee "Sonny N" is due for a raise and a promotion. He should be the model of customer service and prompt responsiveness in my opinion. Thank You Sonny/Solar Spectrum.

WarrenH
April 5th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

5 stars for the installation experience, 1 star for the service afterwards. I selected Solar Spectrum (Sungevity) due to the extensive walk through of our options when I was getting quotes for our solar system. I felt that I was able to get the best possible system design through my discussions and selected them. Planning and installation went relatively quickly and if it were not for waiting for city inspections and turn-on support from our utility, the overall process would have taken about 2 months. The project manager was very responsive to my questions, and kept me up to date on the scheduling with the city/utilities. After installation, about 8 months from the turn-on of our service, our inverter failed. Unfortunately, it took another 2 months for me to notice that this was an issue when our utility bill arrived and showed a massive usage spike. The online portal for our solar service (SolarEdge) confirmed that we were no longer producing power. Now that I was aware of an issue, getting through customer service was a nightmare. After unsuccessfully going through their customer service phone tree, I tried emailing my installation service manager to find he was no longer with the company. I eventually got another contact number and had a case opened for my service where they quickly confirmed an issue with our inverter. A replacement converter was ordered and another month passed before it was installed. At the end of the first year of our service, we received our yearly true-up bill, which was significantly higher due to 3 months of service loss due to the inverter. I have requested a warranty claim reimbursement for this loss, but nearly 2 months have passed without a response. I continue to wait, and am now writing this review in the hopes that I'll finally get a response. Along with the lack of response on the warranty claim, the customer service team has failed as I understood that they were to monitor the system and provide notification should any element of my solar service fail. This did not occur. TL:DR: Good pre-installation support. Bad post-installation support due to lack of active service monitoring and non-response on my warranty claim. Followup: I included the manager responding to many of these reviews on my warranty query and received a quick response back. It seems if you have an issue, to be sure to include a contact that is not just a generic customer service email account.

Apr 11, 2019

Hi Warren, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your experience. I am very sorry that you had issues with your system producing as designed. I am glad we were able to help you get it back producing as designed and work to ensure you received your Performance Guarantee payment that is associated with your account. If there is ever anything else I can do to further assist you, I hope you will not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jin Kim
April 5th, 2019 Northridge, CA DETAILS

Installer damaged the roof. Refused to repair. Please avoid Solar Spectrum.

CurtVT
April 3rd, 2019 Ellicott City, MD DETAILS

We purchase a 42 panel system about 3 years ago. That system went down, so I contacted the sub-contractor who actually did the install. The technician told me that Solar Spectrum held our account and they would have to refer the service request to that sub. I got shuffled to a voice mailbox (with no option to speak to a human) and got no return call. Fortunately, the sub-contractor suspected a faulty connection, that I was able to localize, and with this technician's guidance correct the problem in question. He said that he would Solar Spectrum's approval to facilitate monitoring from SolarEdge (inverter maker) - I am unable to get through to them to get help. We spent $30,000 on this system, and we now have no support or any way to get it. I am very disappointed in sungevity- and would love to be able to work directly with the local contractor...

Maria F
March 28th, 2019 East Haven, CT

We reached out to Sungevity because we are interested in Solar energy. Scoot the sales rep was able to go over everything with us. He answered all our questions and concerns. We are very excited!!

Apr 01, 2019

Hi Maria, Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback! We are glad you chose us as your solar provider and look forward to hearing how it all works out. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if any questions or concerns ever come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Amseifert
March 28th, 2019 Burlington, NJ DETAILS

I have to replace my roof due to damage from a recent storm. I needed to get in touch with Sungevity to see what subcontractor could take off my solar panels temporarily off and then put them back on once my roof job was completed. I tried various times to get a response and after the fourth try Blake was the only one who responded and got me answers to my questions quickly .

Apr 01, 2019

Hi Amseifert, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. I hope that you will not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything else that ever comes up on your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juan
March 28th, 2019 Vallejo, CA DETAILS

Had a very good experience with sungevity. Alex help me size my system perfect...I purchased a system to cover all my bill .....it's working perfect....

Apr 01, 2019

Hi Juan, Thank you for the kudos! Alex is one of our very knowledgeable reps and loves taking care of our customers. We are glad to hear your system is working well! Give us a ring if you have any questions. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ahmad Nassar
March 27th, 2019 Shelton, CT DETAILS

The sales representative Patrick S was great and guided me throughout the process. He was available during and after work hours, weekends, and answered questions/concerns even after the sales process was over completed and implementation was going on. I give him a 5+ star rating. The only bad thing about the process was it took along time from when the installation completed to actually turning on the system. However, a lot of the delay had to do with utility company taking long to do some of the tasks (inspection, report, meter...etc.)

Apr 01, 2019

Hi Ahmad, Thank you for taking the time to provide your review about your experience. Patrick takes a genuine pride in the service he provides his customers and I will ensure that he gets a shout out for you review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else we can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Napoleon Walker
March 27th, 2019 Waldorf, MD

I spoke with a represntative who was very forthcoming. After I provided my information and expectations, he explained why going solar would not be a good fit for me. I found it very refreshing that he considered me and not focusing solely on making a sale.

Apr 01, 2019

Hi Napoleon, We are glad you took the time to provide us with some feedback on your interaction. We are sorry to hear solar might not be the best fit for you and sure hope you will keep us in mind with any future needs. Thank you for considering us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lionel Alaniz
March 26th, 2019 Riverside, CA

I got one call we talked about what he needed from me and the after I told the sale person about my KW usage for the year he said he would get back to me in a half hour. It’s been a week! And no calls .

Barbara
March 26th, 2019 DETAILS

Sungevity is very disjointed. We liked their product and the 12 year purchase / payment option. The process took about 4 months and was delayed by the lack of internal process that Sungevity employs. We are now turned on an all of that is thankfully behind us. The shining star throughout the process was our project manager, Christina C. She gets a 5 Star review for her follow up and perseverance. Thank you Christina!

Gilbert orosco
March 21st, 2019 Tulare, CA

Will not answer calls or questions after installation will lie to you I was told they would have installed in 45 days and after that they would take care of electricity bill 45 days passed and 2 more months before final installation left wires hanging very unsafe

Mar 26, 2019

Hi Gilbert, I am sorry to hear you have had a poor experience and definitely want to help turn things around for you. I have reached out to you directly to see what we can do to help and ensure things are more smooth for you moving forward. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if you ever need any additional solar service. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sean
March 18th, 2019 Livermore, CA

Sungevity was professional throughout the entire process start to finish. I highly suggest people use William M to help guide them through the process.

Mar 21, 2019

Hi Sean, Thank you for taking the time to submit a 5 star review! I will make sure William and his manager are aware of your great feedback. We are here for you going forward if you need any solar support! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Trry Akins
March 13th, 2019 DETAILS

They are only about profit and has very,very,very bad customer relations.

Mar 21, 2019

Hi Trry, I am very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. I would be happy to further discussion your experience so we can learn from it as we move forward. Also, if there is anything that can be done for us to help turn things around for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. We are glad to hear you are considering powering your home with sunshine and are sad to hear you had a bad experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nicole
March 11th, 2019 Whittier, CA

Excellent customer service! Patrick S worked with us to determine the system that’s best for our home and answered all of our many questions. He was very responsive and explained the entire process to us. Everything is moving along exactly as he described. We feel confident that this is the right decision and the right company. We can’t wait for our system to be installed.

Mar 12, 2019

Hi Nicole, Thank you so much for giving Pat some kudos! I will be sure to share with his manager so he gets some recognition. We are so glad that you chose us as your solar provider! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Candido Cruz Jr
March 11th, 2019

Dealing with Patrick was a very professional experience. Very knowledgeable and willing to spend the time needed to explain the product and the process. I appreciated the hour he spent with me. I genuinely cares about his profession and company.

Lisa
March 11th, 2019 Columbia, MO

Thank you for answering my many questions. I appreciate your time.

Mar 11, 2019

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback about your experience! If you ever have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ken Hook
March 7th, 2019 Kelseyville, CA

The entire experience went well. The installation took just one day and was not disruptive. Our project manager with Sungevity kept us up to date on each step and responded quickly to all questions. The only complaint I have was the amount of time it took to complete the entire project. We started in mid-November, and we finally were able to turn the system on in early March. This is a busy company and we are located in a fairly isolated area. It just takes a while for each step to be completed.

Mar 12, 2019

Hi Ken, Thank you for your patience as we have worked to get your solar system installed and operating. We are very glad you chose us to help power your home with clean energy. If you ever have any questions or concerns about your system, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brandon from New Jersey
March 7th, 2019 Northvale, NJ

"Ask for Pat! He was by far the most knowledgeable rep I spoke with during the process of looking for a solar company. Very thorough and made the process seamless. We highly recommend him and this company. We also received immediate response and support from the back end and installation team. The install team did a great job and answered any questions I had while they were on site. When they were done, my property was left spotless. You couldnt even tell they were there. Except for the 44 beautiful solar panels they left on my roof. 5 Stars for this company.

Mar 11, 2019

Hi Brandon, Thank you for the 5 star review! We love hearing the positive feedback as it really powers us to continue working hard to help power as many households with clean energy as we can. As for Pat, he is definitely one of our top consultants and takes a lot of pride in his work. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything we can further assist you with. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sue
February 27th, 2019 Roslindale, MA DETAILS

My solar system was offline after I had a contractor do some work in my house unrelated to the system. Blake H was extremely helpful in talking me through the various things to check to get it online again. He sent some very useful pictures I will keep as a manual for any future problems.

M. Bee
February 20th, 2019 Fontana, CA

The sales people are excellent. However, the problems all started thereafter. I signed a contract on 10/1/18, and have yet to receive solar power. Every couple of weeks when I contact the person in charge of getting my solar power running, I get the same response. I am told that in the next week, an inspection will be scheduled and they are close to being down. However, months have passed and no inspection has been scheduled and no one is updating me on what is taking so long. In the meanwhile, I am paying a monthly bill to Edison (which they have promised to pay but I have yet to receive the check that was allegedly mailed over three weeks ago), and a monthly solar bill (even though I have no solar power and they have also promised to reimburse me for that payment). However, my phone calls and emails have gone unanswered in the past three weeks. I have received multiple broken promises and continue to get the run around from this company. I am extremely dissatisfied with the poor customer service. In December, I spoke with Blake H, who assured me that he would handle all complaints/issues moving forward. However, he has yet to respond to my emails or voice messages for the past three weeks (including an email and voice message from today). On today, I also called three people within this company and no one answered my calls or returned my calls. I find this to be very unprofessional and have run out of options on how to get things handled with this business.

Robert H Hansen
February 20th, 2019 Milford, MA

I am still in my information gathering stage, but I have to highly recommend specifically William M. I have called and spoken to 4 companies prior to my hour and 15 minute call to Matthew. He was knowledgeable, professional, patient ( exceedingly patient ) all in all a fantastic representative of Sungevity, and were I still looking for Reps for my own company I would be highly inclined to line his pockets and hire him myself! He patiently explained to me in great depth ( which I requested ) and brought me up to speed in all things solar, so I felt like i actually could handle a conversation about the field and not seem like a newbie. I never make a deal on first impressions and will be doing my due diligence, however, if we're talking a few thousand dollars difference in companies, based on Matthews customer service, these guys will have my business by Sunday even if they are the more expensive option ( which i don't know if they are just doing my legwork now ). Please take a moment to call these guys, you will not be disappointed! Business is about building relationships with people, the numbers need to work as well, but I do business with people not companies.

melinda Wright
February 19th, 2019 Upper Lake, CA DETAILS

Scott G was our contact person. He is super knowledgeable and patient while I navigated the solar industry. We ultimately decided to have our system installed by Sungevity in great part due to Scott.

Feb 26, 2019

Hi Melinda, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide awesome feedback about the experience Scott provided! I have shared your review with his manager to ensure he gets some kudos. Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can do to further assist you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Janis Corcoran
February 14th, 2019 Fort Collins, CO

Felicity helped give us info about solar so when we are ready to build our mountain retirement home we will definitely think about contacting Felicity to set up our solar account.

Feb 20, 2019

Hi Janis, Thank you for sharing this awesome review! We are so glad that you reached out to Felicity and certainly hope you keep us in mind for all of your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

February 11th, 2019 Yuba City, CA DETAILS

I would have gave them 0 ,they never reply to messages or call after installation

Mohammed Chowdhury
February 7th, 2019 Jamaica, NY DETAILS

Felicity W was fantastic and was happy to help me with my concern. She was very kind and helpful and will be doing a follow-up next week.

P D
February 4th, 2019 San Francisco, CA

I found the sales person to be super high pressure. I told him I had work to do and he called 3 or 4 times a day. He was unaware of rebates I was entitled to. I really didn't like the "sign this before you read it attitude." And I took a hit on my credit rating for the hard hit. A VERY disappointing experience

Bill
February 4th, 2019 Antioch, CA

Sales person was professional and followed up on any question and offered support for any issue. System offered was good - German manufactured solar panels and string inverter (all panels produce DC then convert to AC). This is an efficient system. All equipment specs, costs, installation, warranty, support and discounts were discussed and documented. Ultimately I decided on competitor due to better quality solar panels and with inverters on each panel which provides, in my opinion, better monitoring of each panel productivity.

David
February 1st, 2019 Atwater, CA

My experience with Scott was a very positive one, he is very knowledgeable and acted in a very professional and personable manner. I felt like he was honest and genuinely wanted to help me find the right fit for solar. Scott was not pushy at all, and allowed me to ask several questions about solar, until I felt at ease with this decision. If this is any indication of how Sungevity operates, I am very much looking forward to my future with Sungevity.

r t
January 30th, 2019 East Walpole, MA DETAILS

my experience with sungevity has been horrible very poor customer service there is always no one to answer the phone and when one writes an email no response its been a year since my system is showing no production but no one from the company is able to help to fix the problem

Sandra Sexton
January 30th, 2019 Desert Hot Springs, CA DETAILS

I wanted a purchase plan and they offered the 25 year plan which worked for me. Alex was great with the sales part always staying in touch and very informative. Michael T that was the project manager could not have been more helpful even in areas that I don’t think we’re his areas. Really great customer service from him. Blaze got involved with me because I didn’t like the monitoring website and I was having problems with it. He answered any questions that I had about the solar production and also provided me with an app (SolarEdge) which is what I was wanting in the first place so all in all I was very happy with the experience. The installers were a couple weeks behind but that was not anything that anyone could control.

Jason
January 30th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Initially everything was great but as soon as something went wrong Sungevity/solar spectrum is no where to be found! Had two micro-inverters go out. Called Sungevity/solar spectrum and couldn’t anybody to answer the phone. Left message after message and no return call. Sent email after email.. no response. Avoid them at all costs!!

Daniel Garcia
January 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Sungevity offers the best warranty on the market as well as the price

Jan 30, 2019

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the awesome 5 star review. Don't forget, we are always here to help you if there are ever any questions or concerns that come up. Thank you so much for choosing us as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

M Acosta
January 24th, 2019 Northvale, NJ

Our Salesperson Patrick was amazing. He ensured we had a seamless process from the beginning to end. We have reccomended him to several family members and friends.

Jan 24, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome 5-Star review. We will be sure to let Patrick and his managers know about the shout-out and thank you for sharing your love of solar with your family and friends. We sure appreciate you! Kind Regards, Liz D.

Stephen Potakey
January 24th, 2019 Frederick, MD

Spoke with sonny and he was truthful to me. He told me my present energy consumption is low which wouldnt need solar panels.

donald b. walton
January 23rd, 2019 Newbury Old Town, MA

felicity , is an amazing sales agent she needs a raise in my mind great employee thank you , Don Walton

Jan 23, 2019

Hi Don, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us such a nice 5-Star review! we will be sure to let Felicity and her managers know about the shout-out. Kind Regards, Liz D.

Bobo
January 17th, 2019 Yucaipa, CA DETAILS

Product was excellent but had some issues with the service. Took a long time to get service calls complete.

Steve M
January 17th, 2019 Petaluma, CA DETAILS

Did everything they said they would do and close to the scheduled date.

N/A
January 17th, 2019 Rio Vista, CA DETAILS

It took forever to get my promised referral fee

Glenda
January 17th, 2019 San Jacinto, CA DETAILS

Took over 6 months to complete process and communication was not good. Sungevity states that some of the problem came from So. Calif Edison.

Octavia Sutphin
January 16th, 2019 Trenton, NJ

We had a Great experience with Scott. Scott had us excited about getting solar. His knowledge about the product and process was awesome. His mannerism and presentation sold my reluctant husband. I was anxious to refer family and friends to speak with Scott. However, the second part, the installation process of which was not with Scott; it was with another person and installation company, this was disappointment. There was too many delays dealing with the installation portion of the process. I wish we could've dealt with Scott throughout the entire process. The panels are installed; however, still not in use.

vs
January 15th, 2019 Cheshire, CT

My solar project was not cookie cutter, and needed a site visit. They immediately dropped the project. I guess they only work on the easy, no brainer ones.