**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers cover the cost of the system and solar panel installation upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their solar systems, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise the solar provider for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering switching to clean energy with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following eight states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Louie Chavez

November 19th, 2019 Barstow, CA

I have been woring with kelton for about a month now and I am glad I contacted Sungevity. My decision to go sloar has been a nightmare so far and elton has prived me with some clarity. Unfortunately, I have decided to put solar on hold until things slow down a bit. I look forward to our next conversation.

Nov 20, 2019

Hi Louie, We are glad you were able to connect with Kelton and that he provided you with a 5 star experience. We sure hope that you will keep us in mind in the future when you are ready to power your home with clean energy. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Chuck Elliott

November 19th, 2019 Visalia, CA

So far, Alex at Sungevity has been spot on with all the answers to my questions. As everyone should study the options online to understand what is undertaken when purchase and installing your own mini power system, clarity comes from people that know what they are talking about. Alex fits that description. Very Knowledgeable.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Chuck, Alex takes a lot of pride in the experience he provides his customers! We are glad that you two were able to connect and that you have had a great experience. I will pass your feedback on to his manager to ensure he gets a shout out for your review. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Ronald L McGuire

November 19th, 2019 Beaumont, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service from JUSTINA F. She responded quickly withthe answers I needed

Nov 20, 2019

Hi Ronald, Thanks for the 5 star review about your experience with Justina! I will pass your feedback on to ensure she gets some kudos. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Ron White

November 19th, 2019 Hudson, MA

My customer experience was excellent! I needed some guidance on finding information for my elderly father's leased solar panels. The representative was very professional and very helpful. There was missing history and I was pointed in the right direction. I highly recommend Sungevity as the experience was very pleasant.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Ron, Thank you for leaving us a review! It is great to hear our team was able to get you the info you needed to help take care of your fathers system. Thank you very much for the feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Matthew Lewis

November 19th, 2019 La Mesa, CA

I had a great experience with William. He really listened to my questions and answered them fully and patiently to me.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Matthew, Glad to hear Matthew took great care of you. Thanks for reaching out to us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Cheryl Brown

November 19th, 2019 Victorville, CA

Shari R was an incredible project coordinator. Getting solar set up is not a quick or easy process. She made sure all of our questions were answered and quickly resolved any issues we had. Honestly, out of everyone we dealt with regarding this process, Shari was our rock. Horizon is a good company and their product seems to be a great fit for us. They are well known in the industry and all of their people are knowledgeable and helpful.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Cheryl, Thanks for the great feedback about your experience with Shari! I will make sure she gets some credit for the top service she provided. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Frances

November 15th, 2019 Dana Point, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got several quotes from solar companies and I just like the friendliness and professionalism. I don't know how to rate the quality of the equipment because it's only been installed / operational for about a week. The installation went at an even pace though.

Nov 18, 2019

Hi Frances, We are glad to hear things are off to a good start and that you have appreciated our friendliness and professionalism. If there is anything that can be done to turn your experience into 5 stars, please just let us know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Bill

November 15th, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We thought they were a professional company do a good job. The installation process actually went very well he came as as promised and seem like they did a pretty good job. On thing that's kind of negative is that the $1500 promised is taken an exceptionally long time, we did fill out some paperwork, so maybe it should be here in a few weeks but I don't know for sure.

Janet

November 15th, 2019 Apple Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The team arrived on time and they were done fairly quickly. Their customer service has been following up with me on a regular basis. Sungevity's warranty is what sold me on them.

Nov 18, 2019

Hi Janet, Thanks for the 5 star review! We are so glad you chose us as your solar provider and we look forward to servicing your system for many years to come. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Ralph

November 15th, 2019 Temecula, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sungevity kept me up-to-date on what was going on. The system is working well.

Nov 18, 2019

Hello Ralph, We are glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience and that the system is working well. Thank you for picking us to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

November 15th, 2019 Lancaster, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Installation went a little longer than expected, but the customer service is good.

Nov 18, 2019

Hello There, Thanks for the review. We are sorry to hear things look a little longer than anticipated. Sometimes we run into curve-balls from the local utility or building departments that can slow us up but we always work hard to get our customers systems operable as quickly as possible. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our customer service. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Merilyn

November 15th, 2019 Ojai, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everybody that came out - the salesman and everyone on the phone - were extremely helpful and cordial and knowledgeable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends. The project coordinator was always available anytime I needed to call her.

Nov 18, 2019

Hi Merilyn, We are so glad to hear you have had such an enjoyable experience. Please don't forget we have the top referral program in the industry when you tell your friends about us. We will be here if you need anything. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Bobbie

November 15th, 2019 Sanger, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall I'm pretty happy with it. Hopefully it keeps producing enough that we don't have a bill. Everything looks good and the equipment looks high quality. Installation was pretty quick, it all happens in one day and we didn't have any problems. Overall it was a good experience.

Tiffany

November 15th, 2019 Tehachapi, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You guys don't interact with each other but you gave me the directions to get my answers. We haven't had any issues with the equipment and the process has been fun so far.

Nov 18, 2019

Hi Tiffany, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our communication and we appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear you are having fun with your solar journey and haven't had any issues with your solar system. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Edgar

November 15th, 2019 Chula Vista, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The production is good and I'm happy with the service. Sugevity was always available to explain the whole process. The only downside is that when I did my contract, I was promised something and it's been a couple of months.

Ron

November 14th, 2019 Napa, CA

Alex was great to work with, He is very knowledgable and patient. Provided relevent information and answers to my questions.

Nov 14, 2019

Hi Ron, Thank you for the 5 star review about your experience with Alex. Thanks for working with us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Scott

November 13th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA

Very happy with the service Sungevity provided. I've been talking to William M. Make sure you get him, he's the best!

Nov 14, 2019

Hello Scott, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear things have gone so smoothly. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Test

November 13th, 2019 Overland Park, KS

Joseph is awesome. He did a great job explaining the process.

Nov 14, 2019

Hi There, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear that Joseph took good care of you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Sophia L.

November 13th, 2019 San Diego, CA

William M. was always available to answer any questions that I had. Clear in his explanations and very fair. Definitely recommended.

Nov 14, 2019

Hi Sophia, This is great to hear! Thank you for working with us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Francesco

November 13th, 2019 Santa Rosa, CA

Bill was very helpful with providing all the information I needed in order to take the decision. Always scheduled phone calls ahead of time, very professional and very timely.

Nov 14, 2019

Hi Francesco, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Bill, myself or any of the Sungevity team in the future if we can ever be of any help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Herb

November 13th, 2019 Goleta, CA

Joe was very responsive to all of my questions and concerns.

Nov 14, 2019

Hello Herb, Thanks for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that you reached out to us to learn more about powering your home with clean energy. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Aaron

November 13th, 2019 Hesperia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience! Emily P did a great job keeping in touch with me every step of the process. Thank you !!

Nov 14, 2019

Hi Aaron, So glad to hear Emily took good care of you. Thanks for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Jackie Ricardo

November 13th, 2019 Escondido, CA

When I emailed Sungevity, I didn't realize that I emailed the wrong company, GAH! However, Rosanna C answered my email, helped me figure out MY MISTAKE and followed up with me to make sure I received help. Rosanna's customer service is HANDS DOWN the BEST and more people could learn a few things from her. I wish I was a Sungevity customer.

Nov 14, 2019

Hi Jackie, Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review about your experience with Rosanna! I work very closely with her and will ensure she gets a shout out for the service she provided you. Thanks again for the review. We sure hope you will keep us in mind for any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Brian

November 12th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think we kind of made our decision to get the solar panels before we fully understood what our electrical bills we're going to look like because we had just moved to the state. During the hot summer months, you're paying almost as much to you guys as to our power company, when the solar panels were supposed to completely negate our power bills from our power company There were a few issues, when they installed it there was garbage left behind that we had to clean up. Then our meter wasn't set up properly so they ended up having whole months go by without any of the electricity coming from our panel.

Nov 12, 2019

Hi Brian, Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear that the seasonality on solar your production wasn't fully explained to you. When we design systems and speak to their offset, we use an annual perspective using your historical electrical usage data to speak to your systems estimated offset. Often times, solar production will out produce your households electric needs in the Fall and Spring and will carry over into the hot summer months to help alleviate those higher electric bills. If you would like for me to deep dive into your production figures I would be happy to, please just reach out to my contact info below. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Raymond W

November 7th, 2019 Union City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sungevity has surprised me. I wouldn’t have bought this house if I didn’t talk to Blake. He went thru the existing contract line by line. I am confident Sungevity stands behind their systems and takes care of their customers. Their customer service reps got back to my real estate agent and myself much more quickly than any other third party in my buying process. I feel like I have an electric company I can count on which is great when you look at PG&E in the news.

Nov 07, 2019

Hi Raymond, Thank you for the review. I am glad we were able to connect and that I was able to explain to your how solar with impact your electric bill in your new phone. Please give me a call if any additional questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Deborah Bryant

November 7th, 2019 Victorville, CA

ROSA T WAS A DELIGHT TO HAVE AS MY COORDINATOR. SHE WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME AND HELPED ME WITH ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS.

Nov 07, 2019

Hi Deborah, Thank you for leaving Rosa a 5 star review. I will pass on to her and her manager to ensure she gets some credit for your feedback. We are so happy you chose us as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Catherine Flores

November 6th, 2019 Brentwood, CA

The representative who helped me figure out the plan was very helpful and not a typical salesman. He was honest and straight to the fact. He allowed me to decide based on my needs.

Nov 06, 2019

Hi Catherine, Thank you for leaving feedback about your experience with Joe. We are glad to hear he was able to get a system designed for you that is a great fit for your family's household energy needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Joe, myself or any of the Sungevity team if you have any additional questions or concerns. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

K. Pence

November 5th, 2019 Murrieta, CA

I enjoyed the simplicity of the entire process, and how friendly Rosa T ,and all the other people involved in the process were, I would recommend horizon solar to anyone who wants to make the switch.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi K.Pence, We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Rosa. She works hard day in and day out to provide her customers the best solar journey in the industry. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Matt C

November 5th, 2019 Amherst, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blake was great and patient with me. I bought a house with a system on it and he explained its functionality clearly.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Matt, I am glad we were able to connect. I think you will find your system will really help save a lot of money on your electric bill. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

George

November 5th, 2019 Millbrae, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great and prompt service! Answers all of our questions in a timeline and comprehensive manner. Look forward to doing more business with them in the future!

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Greg, Glad to hear everything has gone smooth so far. We look forward to helping you with any future solar needs. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Right Brain

November 5th, 2019

I tried to work with this company for a 7Kw installation, the salesman was so inept, both at selling and basic building knowledge I gave up. His "design team" (sic) didn't have access to different size panels to fit my roof. As an architect I was surprised at their lack of construction knowledge or even layout abilities. I offered them house plans but they preferred to use Google Earth which is silly. I even explained that I was willing to do the layout myself to expand the quantity of panels but was told "we've been doing this ten years." If so, badly. They "designed" a $37,000 system would remove 31% of electricity bill. Ridiculous. They are used to bullying homeowners and not working with building professionals.

Nov 05, 2019

Hello Right Brain, I am sorry to hear that you had a poor experience and that our team was not able to deliver the exact design you were looking for. If there is anything I can do to help improve your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Lisa Westhaus

November 5th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just bought a home with their solar panels. Blake called me to get the system in my name and explain how it works. Thankful for the call!

Nov 05, 2019

Hello Lisa, Thank you for the review. It will be exciting to see how much of an impact the solar system will make on your new homes electric bill - I am confident you will experience big savings. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if any additional questions or concerns come up. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Carlos g

November 5th, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blake quickly helped me receive payment for when my system didn’t work. He also explained to me why it didn’t work and helped me get it fixed. Nice man to work with and replied to emails fast

Nov 05, 2019

Hello Carlos, I am so glad we connected. Thanks for the review and please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Heath

November 5th, 2019 Aurora, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blake answered my questions right when i called and was friendly. Great service by this company always.

Nov 05, 2019

Hello Heath, Thank you for leaving a review about your experience with me. I am glad you gave us a call! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Joseph R Waltz

November 4th, 2019

Sales were done over the phone with the use of a computer screen. Crystal was easy to work with, totally professional,knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. No pressure was used to sign up. The whole process was very well done. Really like the computer presentation.

Nov 05, 2019

Hello Joseph, I am glad to hear you had a great experience. Thanks for reaching out to us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Jacob Wright

November 1st, 2019 West Sacramento, CA

Kelton S with Sungevity helped me to understand much about how solar works, we decided that our other projects are currently a higher priority. We will sure to come back to Sungevity when the time is right. Thanks!

Nov 05, 2019

Hey Jacob, Glad you enjoyed working with us so much! We always seek to be competitive on price and excellent in customer experience. Thanks for your review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

v. clague

November 1st, 2019 Portola Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a great experience working with Erik. He was very responsive to our concerns and to our changing needs after we got an electric vehicle. We would defnitely work with him again!

Nov 05, 2019

Hi V.Clague, Thanks for leaving Erik a 5 star review. I will pass your feedback on to him and his manager to ensure he gets some recognition. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Tim G.

November 1st, 2019 Ocean City, MD

Very detailed with the information to help me make my decision.

Hi Tim, Thank you for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Kathleen Streeter

November 1st, 2019 Livermore, CA

Kelton was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He answered all our questions and if we could feel comfortable spending the money right now we would have. We have some unexpected demands but when we are ready we would like to work with him again.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Kathleen, We are glad to hear that you are looking into powering your home with green energy and that Kelton took good care of you. We hope you will keep us in mind in the future. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Ralph Gentile

November 1st, 2019 Andover, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sungevity service has been excellent. Kelton listened, answered all of my questions. He and Scott G bent over backwards to make sure my neighbor, who referred me to Sungevity/Solar Spectrum got his due credit. When I worried that I was taking too much of his time, he responded, "It is actually best to have and answer a lot of questions , since that means we are on the same page." I am impressed.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Ralph, Thanks for the feedback about your experience going solar with us. Scott and Kelton both take a lot of pride in the experience they provide our customers and work hard each day to deliver. We are so glad you chose us to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Troy

October 31st, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Alex was very super knowledgeable who left us w great personal impression to wanting to come back to him to purchase. After the first interaction over the phone w a 30mins breakdown and product info, he wasn’t pushy and told us to quote around and come back when we were ready to buy. 4 consultants later, we ended w alex who in turn gave us another bargaining deal (right before he left for his vacation trip) . I’m excited and looking forward to working w alex and Sungevity more in the future

Oct 31, 2019

Hello Troy, We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Alex. We are so glad you choose us as your solar provider and we look forward to working with you for many years to come. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Scott Logan

October 31st, 2019 Irvine, CA

Cameron L was very helpful, informative and professional.

Oct 31, 2019

Hi Scott, Thanks for the review about your experience with Cameron. I will pass it on to him and his manager to ensure he gets some recognition. Thanks for reaching out to us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Mark Gutierrez

October 31st, 2019 Walnut Creek, CA

Called about 4 companies looking for a good solar company I could trust. I chose Sungevity because of Alex A. He was friendly, very knowledgable and helpful about the questions I have since i had no idea about solar prior. Alex explained well to me the process/steps involved. Good pricing and excellent customer service.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Mark, We are glad Alex was able to present an attractive proposal by using an educational-first approach. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Alex, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Darlene

October 31st, 2019 Irvine, CA

Cameron was very professional & explained the details & benefits of the product effectively, & in a way that I could understand . He listened to my questions patiently & answered them fully.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Darlene, Thank you taking some time out of your day to share feedback about your experience with Cameron. Education is the cornerstone of what we do. Thank you for working with us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Tom Webb

October 31st, 2019 Riverside, CA

Great experience and they were very helpful for me to make a decision. No pressure and very cordial.

Hi Tom, We really appreciate the 5 star review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Mary van Dam

October 31st, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA

William M was great and I will definitely get back to him if we decide to get a battery back up in addition to our old solar system.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Mary, Thank you for the review. We are so happy you had a positive experience with William and we sure hope you will keep us in mind for your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Oleg Rozdolsky

October 29th, 2019 Staten Island, NY

Felicity was very courteous and provided prompt response to my inquiry

Nov 04, 2019

Hi Oleg, We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Felicity! Please don't hesitate to reach out to Felicity, myself or any of the Sungevity team if you ever have any questions. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Tushalini S Daley

October 29th, 2019 Pleasanton, CA

Bill was an informed sales person. He answered all of my questions with a lot of patience. He was not pushy but rather wanted to make sure I had a good understanding of everything I was getting into. AND he was a Patriots fan... so of course he is FANTASTIC!!

Nov 04, 2019

Hi Tushalini, Wonderful to hear things went so well between you and Bill. I will make sure he gets a shout out for your feedback. Thank you for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Doug

October 28th, 2019 Coalinga, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

No communication with me. Apparently my system is not producing or not communicating for 2 months. Right now I am not a happy customer.

Silvano García

October 28th, 2019 Fontana, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Friendly guy and very patient for explaining complex terms. He seems to genuinely try to guide the decisions that are best for our current circumstances.

Oct 31, 2019

Hi Silvano, We are glad to hear you had a great sales experience. We also want to pair our customers with a system that will work best for their households needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager