**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers cover the cost of the system and solar panel installation upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their solar systems, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise the solar provider for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering switching to clean energy with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following eight states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Call our recommended rep over at Sungevity below.

Mitchell

December 20th, 2019 Simi Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very nice people, wonderful contractors, wonderful people that coordinate everything.

Dec 26, 2019

Hi Mitchell, Glad to hear everything went well. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

S. Pacion

December 19th, 2019 Oxnard, CA

This was such a great and quick experience. I am so glad everything was done in a timely manner. Everyone especially our project coordinator, Emily P was so professional and very helpful with all my needs. Customer service and communication throughout this process was amazing!

Dec 19, 2019

Hi S.Pacion, We are glad to hear you had a very positive with Emily. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider! And please don't hesitate to give us a ring if any questions or concerns come up along the way. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Alphonso

December 19th, 2019 Chino Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a very positive experience. Janette J kept me informed of the project status at each stage.

Dec 26, 2019

Hi Alphonso, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear Janette provide a great experience and we will make sure she gets a shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Milo W

December 19th, 2019 Tarrytown, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thanks Blake for getting all of my questions answered. I don’t know much about how it works and have a good idea now.

Dec 19, 2019

Hi Milo, I am so glad we connected. Please let myself or any of the Sungevity team know if any additional questions come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Kevin Costa

December 17th, 2019

We just recently completed our solar install with Horizon and we appreciated the communication and customer service that our project coordinator Justina F provided to us during the process. In all, the entire team that at Horizon was very professional and we recommend the company overall.

Dec 26, 2019

Hi Kevin, We are glad to hear you had a great experience. We know that communication is extremely important. Thanks for the great review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Walter Lewis

December 17th, 2019 Desert Hot Springs, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Justina was great to work with. Very responsive to my questions. Alway returned my calls

Dec 02, 2019

Hi Walter, Glad to hear everything has gone so smoothly. We always try to leave our customers home looking nicer than we found them and we are glad that was the case. Please let us know if any questions or concerns come up along your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Harland Atkinson

December 16th, 2019 Somerset, NJ

My experience with Sungevity has been a complete and total nightmare. Let me start my saying, I signed my contracts for my solar projects in early/mid Aug of this year. After completing the permit stage, I was given a installation date of Oct 2 and the installers would arrive between 8:00 and 9:00 am. Well 8:00 am came and went, 9:00 am came and went, then 10:00 am came and went. I called my project manager and left a voice message. 11:00 am came and went and still no installer nor a return call from my project manager. I called her again and left another voicemail followed up with an email. Finally she calls me back to inform me that there was an inventory issue and the installation would not take place. A week later I was given another installation date of Dec 6. You're not going to believe this but my wife was home getting ready for work on Nov 29 and guess who shows up at my house, you guessed it, the installers. One full week before the scheduled installation date. No prior call or email. They just showed up... So here it is Dec 16 and my solar installation is still not complete and most likely will miss the tax break for this calendar year. At this point I just want to get out of the contract.

Dec 26, 2019

Hello Harland, We are so sorry that we dropped the ball. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sungevity team if there is ever anything we can do to turn your experience around. I am confident we can make things right! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Dave M.

December 16th, 2019 Rochester, NY

Sales reps honest and forthcoming of pricing. When we completed discussion he actually told me that it would not be worth it for the cost outlay at this time but if my circumstances changed to give him a call.

Dec 26, 2019

Hello Dave, Thank you for the 5 star review! We are glad you considered us and certainly hope you will keep us in mind in the future. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Bob DAmbra

December 16th, 2019 Cranston, RI

Joeseph F and Sungevity opened my eyes to the solar possibilities for our home in Rhode Island. Joseph and his team quickly designed and engineered a custom solar system that would not only satisfy the daily power requirements needed, and as bonus has the potential to net a profit back to us through the overage energy our system will produce! The thought of actually being compensated by the utility company was overwhelming... From the initial interview through the design process to the very detailed final quote, which included actual images of the property with the solar system installed, Joseph and Sungevity won us over, and we are looking forward to going solar!

Dec 26, 2019

Hi Bob, Thank you for the great review. We are so glad that you chose us as your solar provider! Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of the Sungevity team with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Sarah

December 12th, 2019 Long Beach, CA

Had a great experience with Sungevity. I am new to solar energy, but they really took their time explaining everything. I would definitely recommend Sungevity to my friends and family.

Dec 19, 2019

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for your review. Don't forget about our great referral program and the benefits you will receive when you tell your friends and family about us. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

John Yuhas

December 12th, 2019 Waterbury, CT

Making the decision to go solar must be made with considerable knowledge about the proposed system and your current energy needs. Will worked with me from the start designing a system to best meet my needs and to get me up to speed regarding what to expect once the decision to go solar is made. His attention to my concerns and answers to my many questions gave me confidence in him and the company as a whole.

Dec 19, 2019

Hello John, Glad to hear Will provided you with an education-first approach during your solar consultation. Solar has a lot of moving parts that most people are not familiar with and we understand how important providing this info is. Thank you for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

CLIFF

December 12th, 2019 Bloomfield, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

GREAT CUSTOER SERVICE SYSTEM WORKS GREAT WITV FAST RESPONSE TO MY QUESTIONS THANK YOU BLAKE FOR DOE YOUR HELP EACH TIME I CALL

Dec 19, 2019

Hey Cliff, Glad we were able to connect. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if any additional questions or concerns come up. We are glad to have you as our customer. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Claude

December 10th, 2019 Head of Westport, MA

Working with Matt was a positive experience. Got all my questions answered with a quick turn-around. Each time I 'tweeked' the usage numbers the design team also responded with a quick turn-around.

Dec 11, 2019

Hello Claude, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear you had a great experience with a quick turnaround on design changes. Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance in the future. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

James & Peggy Gamboa

December 9th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very honest and told us everything we wanted to know. No BS at all..

Dec 10, 2019

Hi James and Peggy, We are so glad you had a wonderful experience and received exactly what you were told. We will be here moving forward if you need any assistance, just give us a ring! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

ishbaal chinquee

December 6th, 2019 Freehold, NJ

very informative excellent program will be referring everyone i know

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Ishbaal, Thank you for telling our friends and family about us. So glad you had a wonderful experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Leon Sassoon

December 6th, 2019 Newbury Park, CA

Kelton has been very helpful in explaining benefits of switching to solar and he provided a lot of useful information to educate me and help to make a right decision. I am planning to install solar sometime next year but first I need to replace my old roof. Kelton also provided me with some good suggestions how to accomplish roof replacement and solar install at the same time. Overall my experience was very good

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Leon, Glad to hear Kelton took great care of you. We sure hope you will keep us in mind when you are ready and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if any questions come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Carlos R Schettini

December 5th, 2019 Fontana, CA

My experience was a very pleasant one, My project coordinator Emily P was very professional and easy to work with. responsive and easy to contact. she kept me informed of the status of my system on a regular basis she definitely made this easy for me. Thankyou for that.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Carlos, Thank you for the 5 star review. Glad to hear Emily made things easy for you and it all went well. We will be here for you along your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Mike Woloszyn

December 4th, 2019 Chowchilla, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The project was completed in a timely manner .The price was fair and all went according to the schedule I was provided. I highly recommend this company to anyone considering installing solar.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Mike, Thank for you the wonderful 5 star review. We work hard to complete our solar installs in a timely fashion and it makes us happy to hear you had a great experience. Please reach out to any of the Sungevity team with any questions or concerns at any time. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Cortney garig

December 4th, 2019 Oakland, CA

As I am new to solar I know little to nothing about how it all works. The customer service I got was not only friendly but very informative about what I needed. Definitely much appreciated. I felt like I was talking to a person not just a machine.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Cortney, Glad to hear you received an education-first conversation when you reached out to us to go solar. We always want to ensure our customers are fully aware of all the benefits they will receive and just how everything will work. Thank you for your review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

John Sherry

December 4th, 2019 Monterey, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have always found Sungevity to be staffed with smart, knowledgeable and courteous people and today's encounter with Rosanne was another great example of the professionalism I've consistently experienced.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi John, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Rex Alford

December 4th, 2019 Winchester, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been very pleased with our Service with Horrizon Solar. Antwan S our coordinator kept on top of everything & kept us informed of next step. Great job.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Rex, Thanks for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear Antwan took great care of you. I will make sure he gets a shout out. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Sada

December 3rd, 2019 San Jose, CA

Very quick estimate! Very professional sales person (Kelton)!

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Sada, Thanks for the kudos and for working with us. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Walt Odets

December 3rd, 2019 Berkeley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sonny has been incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and straight forward in putting my solar project together. I wish I'd been working with him when I bought the house and my last three cars! I highly recommend him.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Walt, Sonny is a top rep in the industry. We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. I will make sure he gets a shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Brad

December 3rd, 2019 Santa Rosa, CA

Excellent experience. They kept me informed throughout the entire process. Very organized and professional.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Brad, Thanks for the great feedback. We are working hard to provide the best customer experience in the industry. Glad to hear you had a great experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Marek

December 3rd, 2019 Stockton, CA

Presentation was easy to follow and understand, representative was honest and courteous. I have better understanding of the solar systems thanks to consultant Crystal G. I would highly recommend Sungevity to my friend.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Marek, We always try to focus on an education-first approach and it sounds like that is just what Crystal provided you. We are glad to hear you had a great experience and thank you for your review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Sean

December 2nd, 2019 Corona, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service, save us a lot of money

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Sean, Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad to have you as our customer and it is wonderful to hear that your system is saving you a lot of money. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Daniel

December 2nd, 2019 Corona, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are very happy with the geat service and product we received.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the kudos! We are grateful to be your solar provider and will be here for you if you need us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Justin

December 2nd, 2019 Visalia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Communication was spotty sometimes, I was told I was going to get certain amounts of rebates and have yet to get them all

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Justin, Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry to hear about the spotty communication and delayed rebates. Please email me and let me know more specifics so I can look into this for you and help get resolved as soon as possible. Thanks Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Tony A

December 2nd, 2019 Chula Vista, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I rate them this way particularly due to my project manager Zac O was extremely difficult to reach. I found that he dodged phone calls, I would call from my number and he wouldn't answer, then I would call from a different line and he would answer. I would send an email and they weren't returned in a timely manner. I was told my system would have production and consumption monitoring in the mobile monitoring app, but it only has production listed. I was told that the monitoring app would also have the capability of monitoring all 60 cells on each of the panels allowing me to see whether there was a cell on a panel that was not producing. Then when the system was installed and when I was using the app the panel access and consumption metrics are not shown in the app. When I asked contacted Zac about it he said that only they have access to the panels in the application. Which is not what I was told by my sales rep Scott (who was excellent and personable - but in hindsight now I don't know if he was merely lying to me about the mobile monitoring just to make the sale; if so then that's really ashamed). It's been almost 2 months since I've heard from their customer service rep Rosanna that said that their Senior Solutions Manager would be getting in contact with me to discuss my concerns, I've followed up with her via email and I've called Zac and left him a message (again), but I still haven't heard from either of them. The installation went well, the approvals were taken care of by the company (my complaint on this part of the process was due to poor management of the project and getting the approval to turn the system on in a timely manner). After it was installed my system sat for a month on my roof, so we had to pay an extra month of power bill to the utility company. I encourage the Sungevity leadership to reach out to me directly.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Tony, I am sorry to hear that you have had some bumps in the road and would love to look into this for you. Will you please send me an email using my email address address listed in my signature below so I can look up your project? If you would like to share any additional details I would be happy to review them for you as well. Thank you. I look forward to seeing what can be done to help turn your experience around. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Henry

November 27th, 2019 Gardena, CA

They really take their time explaining the process and provided clear information, good experience!

Dec 02, 2019

Hi Henry, Thanks for the review. We are so happy that you chose us to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

martin pipitone

November 27th, 2019 Hammonton, NJ

a very very good company Answered all our questions and concerns very happy .Our sales guy Anthony R is the Best very honest and Knowledgeable

Hi Martin, Thank you for the kudos. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Dominic Scimeca

November 27th, 2019 Canoga Park, CA

Joe D was really great with me. I appreciate him and look at the company favorably. I was in initially going with another company but was very disappointed with the customer service. Sungevity was able to do it all over the phone quickly which was great. Thank you Joe

Dec 02, 2019

Hi Dominic, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience with Joe. We are glad to hear you have had a great experience. If any questions come up, please do not hesitate to reach out to Joe, myself or any of the Sungevity team and we will be happy to further assist you. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Scott

November 26th, 2019

Excellent presentation by Joe D. Answered all questions. Made solar easy to understand.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Scott, We are glad to hear Joe took great care of you. If you have any additional questions or if we can ever provide further assistance, please just let us know! Thank you for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Claudia Paoletto

November 26th, 2019 Chula Vista, CA

Great customer service. We did not purchase yet but will eventually.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Claudia, Glad to hear you have had a great experience! We sure hope you will keep us in mind when you are ready. Thanks for reaching out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Jay

November 26th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blake provides excellent customer service. He is patient and clearly answers all of my questions. Thank you for your help. Jay

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Jay, I am glad we were able to connect. It is always nice working with you. Let me know if there is ever anything else I can do to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

David

November 26th, 2019 Novato, CA

Eric E is the representative with whom I spoke regarding my investigation of options for purchasing the installation of solar panels and stand-by battery. He was patient, knowledgeable, informative, matter-of-fact and quite reasonable. He would also periodically follow-up with me until I informed him of my purchase decision. I would happily recommend Eric and work with him again.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Eric, We always strive to offer a patient, education-first approach. We understand that solar is new to most people and we want to ensure our customers understand our products and all of their benefits prior to signing up. It sounds like that was just the case for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Eric, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Esther jurez

November 26th, 2019 Ramona, CA

Highly recommend it was up and running super fast very nice people.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Esther, Thanks for the review! Glad to hear things went well and happened fast. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Jenny C.

November 26th, 2019 Salinas, CA

It was nice to work with Michael T. He really helped lay out the multi-step process of our solar project. I appreciated his efforts in communicating and connecting with us and explaining every detail by phone and email. I felt he was very thorough and definitely followed through with all of our questions. I will admit that things took a little longer than expected, but Michael took the time to explain why. We are looking forward to saving energy and helping the earth!

Nov 26, 2019

Hey Jenny, We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with your project manager, Michael. He works hard and puts a lot of hours in to give his customers the best experience in the industry and it sounds like that is just what you received. We cannot wait to hear about the benefits your family receives from powering your home with sunshine! Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Srini K

November 26th, 2019 Irvine, CA

The process was quick and easy. The customer service agent was pleasent. Talked to Falicity W and she was great.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Srini, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Pete Hashim

November 26th, 2019 Yorba Linda, CA

Crystal G was very helpful and very professional. Since we could not come to agreement on price of the project, we could not go any further. But I appreciate her help.

Nov 26, 2019

Hey Pete, We are so glad you were able to connect with Crystal. We understand that we cannot win every client, but we can always provide a great experience. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Alex, Marco and Christine

November 25th, 2019 Napa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All that were involved from start to finish were very attentive, professional, helpful in making this process a.smooth transition as it could be for me

Nov 26, 2019

Hi There, Thank you for the 5 star review! We loving hearing about smooth transitions! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

John

November 22nd, 2019 Monterey Park, CA

Solar Consultant Matthew V is very professional consultant.

Hi John, Thanks for giving Matthew some kudos! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Alex Smith

November 22nd, 2019 Manteca, CA

I talked with William and he was very clear and honest in explaining things to me. Also always available to answer any questions I had. Recommended!

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Alex, We are glad to hear William took good care of you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to William or any of the Sungevity team if there is ever anything else we can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Slow process. It has taken too much time to get connected to the PG&E Grid.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi There, I am sorry to hear things have taken longer than expected to get turned on. If you would like for me to look into your project to see what can be done on our end to help expedite things I would be more than happy to! Please just send me an email using the address in my signature and we will go from there. I would love to help turn things around for you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Minard Duncan

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am fairly pleased with Sungevity. There was some problem with the installation which I was redone. Another problem is that I have not been informed on whether my payments have been received.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Minard, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you are pleased so far. I will reach out to you shortly to speak to your payments. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else I can do to help turn your experience around! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ive hd the system in my roof since MAY 2019. It wasnt activated till Sept. 2019. Here, we are in November 2019 and the cleanup and repairs are still in process of finishing. Can we get this taken care of? We have done everything in outside, signed what needed to be signed and have Interfaced with all Who identified themselves as in charge and well, THE BALL HAS DROPPED AND COMMUNICATION FIZZLED AGAIN. Hello? Hello?

Nov 22, 2019

Hello There, I would love to look into your project to help determine where we are and what can be done to help turn things around for you. Will you please email me directly your name and the property address where your solar system is installed? I would like to look you up in our system and do what we can on our end to get things resolved as quickly as possible. Thanks and sorry to hear you have had a less than ideal experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Gene Peters

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They use quality material and do what they say.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Gene, Glad to hear you had a 5 star experience. Thanks for choosing us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Charles

November 21st, 2019 Fillmore, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process of signing up for solar has gone smoothly. All of my questions and concerns were answered. I am excited to get going.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Charles, Thank you for the 5 star review! We can't wait to hear about the benefits you receive from powering your house with sunshine. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Jason

November 19th, 2019 Oakland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dino was very knowledge about solar and helped to answer all of my questions. I had checked into solar a few years back but didn't move forward because the system cost too much and I didn't think it made economic sense. Dino reengaged me and let me know that I could add a battery to my system. I really liked the benefits of the Sunrun Prepaid PPA, especially that my system would be covered for 25 years including a free battery replacement. Dino was able to walk me through the solar agreement and address my concerns about selling my home with a PPA. Furthermore Dino explained how the SolarEdge inverter worked and walked me through which appliances I could and couldn't back up. For me backing up my lights, refrigerator, and wifi was very important. Overall I am very happy I had the opportunity to work with Dino and get my solar system through Sungevity!

Nov 20, 2019

Hello Jason, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Dino so much! We are glad to hear you found more value in solar at this time and are taking advantage of our battery offerings. If you have any questions or concerns about your system, please don't hesitate to let Dino, myself or any of the Sungevity team know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager

Diane Olson

November 19th, 2019 Denver, CO

Of all the people I've dealt with for home improvement projects over many years Anthony is by far the most helpful, caring person I have ever spoken with. He is incredibly knowledgeable about heating problems and was adamant that I first solve my heating problem before installing solar panels. He cared more about helping me than immediately selling me solar panels. He is a rarity in today's world where almost everyone cares more about making money than helping people. For this reason after I solve my high electric usage I will buy my solar panels from you - all because of this great employee Anthony! Thank you. Diane Olson

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Diane, This is a great review. We are very glad to have Anthony on our team and it sounds like you can tell why! I will pass your feedback on to Anthony and his manager to ensure he gets some kudos. Thank you for working with us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager