**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers pay for the system upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their system, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise Sungevity for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering doing business with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following eight states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Call our recommended rep over at Sungevity below.

4.1

Costin Gutescu
August 23rd, 2019 Annandale, NJ

Crystal was awesome. She made it so easy and explained everything to me. I enjoyed talking to her and I want her to be my contact during the whole process to solar power.

Aug 29, 2019

Hi There Costin, Thank you for leaving a review about your time with Crystal. We are glad to hear she answered your questions and provided a pleasant experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Orlando A Lafica
August 23rd, 2019 Escondido, CA

The company has done a great job. I just wish the process did not take so long -inspections etc. I understand that the electric company does not want to lose me as a customer but saving money on energy is why we did this to begin with. Hoping it will all be worth the wait.

Aug 29, 2019

Hi Orlando, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear things have gone well and are sorry for the wait you have experienced. We are confident you will see a great savings once your system is up and operating for some time. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

SRChan
August 23rd, 2019 Hemet, CA

Speedy process. Customer service was helpful. Workers cleaned up neatly. Highly recommended.

Aug 29, 2019

Hello SRChan, Thank you for the review. Glad to hear everything went well and was quick. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Chris
August 22nd, 2019 Mission Viejo, CA

Crystal G assisted with educating me on solar usage and presenting the best solar solution for my property. She was very patient with me and my questions and helpful in assisting me determine the direction I needed to go. Though I did not move forward with the purchase of a solar system I feel I am much better informed on solar now and truly appreciate Crystal's time and effort put forth. Thank you

Aug 28, 2019

Hi There Chris, We sure appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback about your experience with Crystal. It sounds like she was able to help get you well educated about solar so you could make an informed decision for our household. We are so happy that you are looking into powering your home with clean energy and we hope you will keep us in mind in the future. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Inman
August 21st, 2019 Lancaster, CA

Rosamaria T was very good to work with. When I had a question she answered right away. The whole project went well and without any problems. It went very fast.

Aug 28, 2019

Hi David, We are glad to hear that Rosamaria took good care of you. She definitely knows her stuff and works hard to stay on top of her project load. It is wonderful to hear that things went smoothly and without issue. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Marilyn z Anderson
August 20th, 2019 Hemet, CA

Rosa T was our project coordinator and she kept us informed every step of the way despite some bumps with getting HOA approval and getting the City to sign off. We are up and running and happy with Rosa's service.

Aug 27, 2019

Hi Marilyn, We are so glad to hear that Rosa provided great communication during your solar install. Solar construction projects have many moving parts and we know how important it is to keep our homeowners well informed. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Rosa, myself or any of our Sungevity family if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert
August 20th, 2019 Barstow, CA DETAILS

After having an issue with obtaining performance data on the site, I called the contact phone number and left a message describing my issue. Nearly immediately, Blake emailed me and asked several specific questions to describe the issue. I checked the inverters getting the data in answering those questions. After that, he let me know that, if possible, they would resolve these issues remotely. In less than 4 hours, I received a call from a Tech, Matt, guiding me in troubleshooting, reset the inverts and ultimately resolving the issues. You can not beat this outstanding customer support. Robert T. , Barstow CA

Aug 28, 2019

Helllo Robert, Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review about your experience in working with Matt and I. I am very glad you reached out to us and we were able to get your issue resolved. Please save me as your solar contact moving forward and do not hesitate to reach out to me if any additional questions or concerns come up. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Derek
August 20th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS

Horrible experience and company. From start to finish they didn't complete the promises they made. They installed the incorrect panels and ended up just discounting the price of the solar system due to failure on their part. Furthermore, the lack of communication was significant leading me to have to reach out to several people to get an answer. DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY!

Aug 27, 2019

Hello Derek, We are so sorry to hear about your poor experience. Communication is incredibly important with home improvement projects, especially solar construction projects that have so many moving parts. We will be reviewing the activity history of your project with our team to look for learning opportunities. While the panel color was not ideal, I am glad I was able to meet your request for a pricing resolution. If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience around, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sonny Singh
August 20th, 2019 San Jose, CA

Alex took his time and explained everything thoroughly. He is very knowledgeable and explains the entire process in detail.

Aug 27, 2019

Hi Sonny, Thank you for giving Alex some kudos! I will make sure he is aware of your feedback and gets some recognition. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael
August 20th, 2019 Oakland, CA DETAILS

Honestly, I didn't choose Sungevity. They bought Solar Spectrum, just shortly after I had purchased and installed my solar from them. My monitoring dashboard was never set up. I had tried to contact a few times but never received a response and never found a person to talk with or help me. Being a busy dad, it was not high on my priority, my system was working fine, and so I neglected pushing on the issue and making sure the company properly hooked me up. Finally I tried again to contact them, and again I got nowhere with email or phone. I went to www.consumeraffairs.com to look up the company, maybe they too were out of biz? Their little online chat window auto popped up, and instead of ignoring it, I decided to give it a try to explain my problem. They gave me a phone number. It was different and for Sungevity. I called and finally a person answered! But he couldn't help, he was actually from another subsidiary. But he gave me another email, and I sent a letter there explaining my plight. That was when Blake H took my case. He reached out to me and within minutes had my monitoring dashboard up and running. I can now login and see the data my system is sending.

Aug 28, 2019

Hello Michael, Thank you for leaving the 5 star review! We are sorry about the poor experience the Sungevity Inc bankruptcy created for you but we are happy you were able to get a hold of us. Going forward, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if any questions or concerns come up and I'll be happy to help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Janet
August 20th, 2019 Sonoma, CA

I worked with Sonny N, with Sungevity, as I was researching options to decide on the best Solar options to install in my Petaluma home. Sonny was knowledgeable, answered all my questions in simple, easy to understand terms, focused on my specific needs and goals for my installation project, was very responsive, an excellent communicator and left me with a feeling of confidence that I was working with a company and individual who was experienced in Solar options, and would be available when needed through my project. I am looking forward to working with Sonny and Sungevity to complete my project.

Aug 28, 2019

Hi Janet, Thank you for leaving such a great review about the service Sonny provided you. He is one of our top consultants and makes a serious effort to deliver this level of service day in and day out. Going forward, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sonny, myself or any of the Sungevity team if questions or concerns come up. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Elene Williams
August 16th, 2019 Riverside, CA

I call this company hoping to get some general information about solar, Raymond M answered and I asked a bunch of hypothetical questions. He was kind and very knowledgable, I wish the company was still out in Arizona because I would definitely go with this company. I called a company prior to calling Sungevity and the guy was an idiot with no people skills. Its good to know even if a company isn't based where you are they are willing to answer your questions, and that I appreciate. Thank you again, Ray for your input!

Aug 22, 2019

Hello Elene, Thank you for leaving Raymond such an incredible review. We are glad to hear Raymond treated you well and was able to help get your questions answered. We are so glad you are looking into clean energy alternatives to help power your families home. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jacques Kessous
August 16th, 2019 Montclair, NJ

I do not know the company other than their review ratings. But if they are anything like their Rep. Sonny, they have to be good. Sonny was honest and to the point. He answered my questions and was direct enough to say it like it is. In my case at 13 cents/KWH it was wort waiting a bit more for more grants and rebates to be made available. This young man was a pleasure!

Aug 22, 2019

Hi Jacques, We are so glad to hear about this experience Sonny was able to provide you. Sonny is one of our tenured reps and takes a lot of pride in the experience his customers and potential customers receive. Thank you for contacting us and we sure hope you will keep us in mind for all of your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

tony flores
August 16th, 2019 Arroyo Grande, CA

Crystal G was an excellent representative for Sungevity. She quickly provided a lot of information and as I considered several different possibilities re the configuration of my system she provided complete and meaningful data.

Aug 22, 2019

Hi Tony, It is wonderful hearing this kind of feedback about your experience with Crystal! I will make sure your kudos are shared with her team and manager! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Leo Strik
August 16th, 2019 Smithfield, RI

Chrystal was extremely polite and professional. No pressure sales tricks. Just gave me good information and ideas related to my inquiry.

Aug 22, 2019

Hi Leo, Thanks for leaving Chrystal a glowing review about your interactions with her. I will be sure to pass this on to ensure she receives the recognition she deserves. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bennie
August 16th, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA

I'm very happy with the way my situation was handled. I appreciate the speed and the response I received. I also appreciate the professionalism with which my problem was handled. Very good five-star all the way.

Aug 22, 2019

Hello Bennie, It is so glad to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Marinus Wolvers
August 16th, 2019 Parlin, NJ

Anthony R our consultant was well informed with the rules and regulations in our area. He was easy to talk to and understood exactly what we were looking for and helped us get what we needed for a great price. He assisted in getting all the paperwork completed accurately and stayed with us until all paperwork completed. Informed of of every step and was available for callbacks right away. Great company and person to do business with.

Aug 22, 2019

Hi Marinus, We really appreciate you taking time to share this review. We are glad to hear Anthony was not just available to help you out but also took good care of you. Welcome to the Sungevity family! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anne
August 14th, 2019 Hillsborough, NJ

Very Kind, considerate and helps you with all questions, not making you feel confused or unsure of your purchase. Walks you through every step of the way.

Aug 15, 2019

Hi Anne, Glad to hear you had a great experience going solar! We will be here for the long haul if you ever have any questions or need service. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Greg
August 13th, 2019 Marshfield, MA DETAILS

Sungevity exceeded my expectations. I felt informed about the product and the process. I wanted to decrease the carbon footprint of our family. I feel good that we will now produce more power than we consume. James listened to my concerns, addressed these issues and explained virtual net metering which confirmed to me that Sungevity was the best possible choice for going solar.

Aug 15, 2019

Hello Greg, We are so happy that you chose us to be your provider for clean energy. It sounds like James was able to help design a system that will fit you and your families needs perfectly. If you ever need any solar service please don't hesitate to give us a ring! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Linda I.
August 13th, 2019 Tustin, CA

Sungevity was able to beat my next best price. Anthony really fought to get me the best price.

Aug 15, 2019

Hi Linda, Glad to hear you got just the pricing you were looking for! Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of the Sungevity team with questions or concerns as we move forward. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Richard Werner
August 11th, 2019 Cloverdale, CA

While shopping for a residential solar system I was assisted by Patrick S. He was so professional, informative and courteous without being pushy or high pressure. We ultimately went with another company closer to our city, but I have nothing to say against the company or Patrick. It was a pleasure.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Richard, Thanks for taking a moment to pass on kudos to Patrick! I will share your feedback with his manager and team mates to ensure he gets some recognition. Please keep us in mind for any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dave Van
August 11th, 2019 Fairfield, CA

Sonny was very courteous and informative. He educated me on solar panel roof placement, and potential local permitting issues which I am very grateful to learn. Sonny responded to all my questions and provided straightforward, honest feedback. Thank You.

Aug 15, 2019

Hello Dave, We know solar can be pretty complicated as there are many moving parts and different options to pick from. We are glad to hear Sonny was able to present this information clearly to help you make an educated decision. Thank you for looking into powering your home using clean energy with us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Allison
August 11th, 2019 Lincoln, RI

Sungevity was prompt in contacting me and great at follow up, however I felt the techniques they used were a bit sales-y and even pressure tactics in some regards. We opted not to work with them as we preferred working with a local company.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Allison, We are very glad to hear that you are looking into clean energy options to power your home. We hope you will keep us in mind for any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nate
August 11th, 2019 Mullica Hill, NJ DETAILS

Overall, I have been quite satisfied with Sungevity. I've have no problems with the system and am equally satisfied with my customer service representative, Blake.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Nate, Thank you so much for leaving me this review! I am glad I was able to get you setup with login credentials to monitor your solar systems production. Please don't hesitate to ever reach out to me if any additional questions or concerns arise. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Blake
August 11th, 2019 Stockton, CA DETAILS

Crystal the sales representative did an excellent job explaining the benefits of their company and solar. The whole process was done hassle free over the phone and with screen sharing.

Aug 15, 2019

Hi Blake, We are so glad that Crystal provided you with a 5 star experience during your consultation. If you ever have any more questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to Crystal, myself or any of the Sungevity team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

asc
August 11th, 2019 Dublin, CA

The sales person mentioned about the $ 100 gift card for coming out to our house and giving us an estimate. However, the rep called on the day of the appointment to re-schedule it for next day and we did meet then. However, subsequent to the meeting, I received an email that we are sorry the appointment was cancelled and thereafter I didn't receive any gift card. Not sure if there was a miss or it is a business practice

Kenneth
August 11th, 2019 Vista, CA

Shari R was a great project coordinator. She made the whole process seamless, despite there being a lot of moving parts to get solar installed, approved, and connected. In addition, the inspector, engineers, roof tile removal team, and solar panel installation team were all professional, efficient, and courteous. I was impressed with every team member that I came in contact with. I would definitely recommend using Horizon Solar.

Aug 15, 2019

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for the amazing 5 star review. We are glad to hear it sounds like you had a wonderful all around experience and Shari led the charge. Don't forget we have one of the best referral programs in the industry if you know of any friends or family members that could benefit from a system of their own. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michelle Pfeiffer
August 8th, 2019 North Hollywood, CA

Sonny N is who I have been dealing with and he is informative, patient, nice, and has great follow through!

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Michelle, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review. We are glad to hear that Sonny provided a great experience. If you ever need any solar service, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sonny, myself or any of the Sungevity team. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Antonio Sportiello
August 8th, 2019 Piscataway, NJ

Christina C is very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. She always answers my questions, explaining in simple easy ways to understand .

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Antonio, We are so glad to hear you had such a positive experience with Christina. She is certainly a valuable and appreciated member of our project management department. We hope that you will not hesitate to reach out to her, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Phyllis Russell
August 8th, 2019 Oceanside, CA

I want to commend Shari R for being such a patient and understanding person during this set up. If it weren't for her, I probably would have cancelled. She is smart, savvy, and incredibly helpful. She answered all my questions, and I had a lot of them, and stayed with me through the entire process. Everyone at the Horizon Team that came to my house were extremely nice. A good reflection on your company for sure. Thank you for making this experience a great one.

Aug 14, 2019

Hi Phyllis, Thank you for taking a moment to leave a great review about your experience with Shari. We are glad to hear you had such a great experience. Please give us a ring if you ever need any solar service! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David
August 8th, 2019 San Diego, CA

Great experience with Alex in consulting for a new home solar installation. Alex is extremely knowledgeable and helpful in planning for all aspects of our home install to ensure that we had the right-size system for our home. Mostly highly recommend Alex for any future installs.

Aug 09, 2019

Hello David, Thank you for taking some time out of your day to provide a shining review about the experience Alex provided during your consultation. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience and he got you the information that you need. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Chris
August 7th, 2019 Thousand Oaks, CA

Patrick provided very measured information and made everything easy to understand. He was very patient and prepared to spend time to ensure everything was understood. He conducted himself in a very professional manner.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Chris, Thank you for leaving such a great review about your experience with Patrick. I will be sure to pass this on to ensure he gets a pat on the back from his manager and coworkers! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

J&L Hinz Family
August 5th, 2019 Chula Vista, CA DETAILS

Hands down the only reason I am submitting a review with 5 stars is because of our Sales Representative Michelle. There were many bumps along the way however that is just our luck with life and in general and through it all she was there to help us get us up and producing our own power. She would go above and beyond her actual job duties to help us.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Hinz Family, Thank you for taking some time to leave feedback about your experience with Michelle. We are so glad to hear she took great care of you. Please let us know if any additional questions or concerns come up. We will be here to provide you solar service. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Pam C
August 5th, 2019 Escondido, CA DETAILS

Its been almost a year since I decided to switch to solar, I was on a fixed income after becoming a widow. When I met with Michelle made me feel so at ease, she was so caring and has been there to help me from start to finish. I recommend her to all of my family and friends and hope one day they will use her services and see just how caring she is. This year I have a large credit which is a relief and helps me so much.

Aug 14, 2019

Hello Pam, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are so glad to hear that solar has been a perfect fit and that you are seeing savings with your electric bill. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mike Swift
August 5th, 2019 Scotts Valley, CA

Worked for almost an hour with William M on putting together a solar system for my rural house. Mr. M, even though it was to his disadvantage, showed me where I had some failures in my ideas, and saved me from making a wrong decision. It is rare to find a sales consultant in the solar business that is so knowledgeable of solar systems and honest. I would refer anyone to Mr. M, as I know that he has the customer best interest in mind.

Aug 09, 2019

Hello Mike, Thank you for the awesome review. We are glad to hear William was honest with you and provided an honest approach. If any additional questions or concerns come up, please don't hesitate to reach out to William, myself or any of the Sungevity team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Phil
August 5th, 2019 Van Nuys, CA

Very informative. Pleasant and knowledgeable initial consultation. William P is very professional but easy to talk to. Thank you

Aug 09, 2019

Hello Phil, We are glad to hear you had a very pleasant experience as William provided your initial consultation. Please don't hesitate to reach out to William, myself or anything of the Sungevity team if any additional questions pop up! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lori Nessi
August 2nd, 2019 Bloomington, CA

It was a long process, but overall worth it to save on my electric bills! Good people!!!

Aug 08, 2019

Hello Lori, Thank you for the awesome review! We are sorry to hear things took a long time with your project but we love hearing you are saving money! If you ever need any solar service, please just let us know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

sith sakoonphong
August 2nd, 2019 Perris, CA

Janette J she's good to take care customer and tell me what is going on

Aug 08, 2019

Hello Sith, Thank you so much for taking the time to pass some props on to Janette! I will share this with her leadership team to ensure she receives some recognition. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

danny
August 1st, 2019 Manhattan Beach, CA

Very good people to work with. Very attentive but were not overly pushy. Answered all my questions in a timely fashion. Very competitive in their proposal.

Aug 08, 2019

Hi Danny, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Katrin
August 1st, 2019 San Francisco, CA

I started looking into solar two years ago and received a quote from Anthony who was very helpful back then and send us a good quote for at lease. When we decided not to go solar at that point he was very understanding and never bothered us again. Two years later we are ready to get solar panels and I had forgotten about Anthony’ two years later we are ready to get solar panels and I had forgotten about Anthony and Sungevity. I contacted some other solar companies and the experience with the sales people that was very annoying since they were very pushy. I then remembered that I had already gotten a quote from Sungevity two years ago and contacted Anthony again. He was super helpful and updated our quote using newer panels and have us a really good deal for purchasing the system.

Aug 08, 2019

Hello Katrin, Thank you so much for leaving the great 5 star review. It sounds like Anthony really took awesome care of you and we are glad to hear you remembered us! We are so glad to welcome you into the family. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Randall Bowlby
August 1st, 2019 Tewksbury, MA DETAILS

We had a Sungevity solar system at our previous home in Chelmsford and were very pleased with the performance and service. When we decided to add solar to our new home, Sungevity was our first choice. Bill P, our sales rep, gave us excellent service and walked us through the design process again to make sure we would get the most from our new system both in terms of performance and to take maximum advantage of current tax credits and customer incentives. And we know he will be with us as we move to the installation phase. Thanks Bill!

Aug 08, 2019

Hello Randall, We are so glad to hear that Bill P took awesome care of you. It sounds like you got the perfect system to handle your household. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Bill, your project manager, myself or any of the Sungevity team if you ever need any solar service! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ryan
August 1st, 2019 Los Angeles, CA

Very happy with Horizon Solar Power. They did a terrific job in installing the panels on our roof. Every person with whom we worked was terrific, especially our project coordinator Rosa T. Our electric bills should now be cut in half so we are thrilled. Highly recommend!

Aug 08, 2019

Hi Ryan, Thank you for the kudos! We cannot wait to hear about how much you save from your install. Glad to hear things were smooth. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sandra Trumbla
August 1st, 2019

Alex A and Zac O were friendly, professional, and a pleasure to work with.

Aug 08, 2019

Hello Sandra, We are so glad to hear that Alex, your consultant, and Zac, you project manager, treated you with care! We strongly believe they are one of the best tandems in solar. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jon
August 1st, 2019 Emeryville, CA

Alex is a good dude, highly recommended.

Aug 08, 2019

Hey Jon, Thanks for the awesome kudos on your experience with Alex. I will make sure he gets some feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nick D
August 1st, 2019 Mill Hall, PA

Felicity W was so unbelievably easy and helpful to work with. I put in a request to speak about solar and she reached out right away. We had a great conversation and she listens to my story and concerns. I sent her over the information she needed and she immediately got my case worked on. It’s nice to deal with good people. You would be surprised how hard it is to deal with good people she is one. If you get a chance to work with her or request her you should. You will be in good hands. Thank you Felicity for everything!!

Brian H
July 30th, 2019 Cicero, NY

Bill helped us walk through the solar process and determine if solar was right for our home. He was very accommodating and answered all of our questions promptly and in detail. Highly recommended!

Jul 30, 2019

Hello Brian, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review about your experience with Bill. We always strive to provide our customers with the information they are looking for so they can make an informed decision. We are so glad you had a positive experience. Thanks again for the kudos! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Nugent
July 29th, 2019

I have not heard from Sungevity except for the July 16 email that my request had been received.

Jul 30, 2019

Hello Michael, We are very sorry to hear that you did not quickly receive a call from us. The moment that I saw this review come in I asked a representative from our sales team to reach out to you. I am hopeful we can get things turned around. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further assist you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

susan hadnot
July 29th, 2019 Santee, CA

Everyone I came in contact with was polite and kind, but there has been a lack of communication with there contractors. they damaged some of my roof tiles, and they they showed up to fix it; they thought they were there for something completely different. they did a terrible job and I have another app. scheduled for 8-2-19.

Jul 30, 2019

Hello Susan, Thank you for leaving us feedback about your experience. While it is great to hear that everyone has been kind and polite it sounds like we need to review your project for disconnects in communication. We are also sorry to hear there were broken tiles but are glad to hear this repair is already scheduled. If any additional questions or concerns come up, please don't hesitate to let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Margaret Ratay
July 29th, 2019 Lincoln, CA

Bill was my Rep on the phone. Although he was not able to offer me a plan because my needs are too small he was gracious enough to spend time with me answering some questions I had about using a PPA program. He was not in a hurry to end our conversation at all. Very professional.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Margaret, Thank you for leaving awesome feedback about your experience with Bill. He really knows his stuff! Please don't hesitate to reach out to Bill, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any solar questions ever come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Glen
July 29th, 2019 Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Received good information and ultimately the proposed system was not what we were looking for in both components and price.

Jul 30, 2019

Hello Glen, Thank you for taking the time to consider us as your solar provider. We are glad to hear you received good information and certainly hope you will keep us in mind for your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]