**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. To read more about the merger and rebrand, please click here.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers pay for the system upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their system, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise Sungevity for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering doing business with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following 11 states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Delaware, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Call our recommended rep over at Sungevity below.

4.1

Marlene Hooper
May 10th, 2019 California City, CA DETAILS

We were helped very quickly and efficiently by Blake H. today. He emailed the name, email, and phone numbers of the company that holds the contract on our solar system. I was very impressed and wish to send my thanks to your company. Sincerely, Marlene Hooper

May 10, 2019

Hi Marlene, Thanks for the awesome review! I am glad that I had the opportunity to help you out. Keep us in mind if you ever have any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

James Velasquez
May 9th, 2019 West Covina, CA

So far so good. Original sales representative explained the benefits of solar energy thoroughly and without pressure. He answered any questions we asked and explained his answers. We were told the process would take several months before solar energy would be authorized to use. After a few inspections and approval with SCE, we are on solar power. Overall no issues or problems with any employees or contractors. The solar panel installers and power box crew very professional and courteous. Any questions about follow up procedures or any other concerns we had about the process were quickly answered and handled by Horizon representative Karla M. Hoping to save money with solar and no more excessively high bills from SCE.

May 10, 2019

Hi James, We are so glad to hear that your experience has been rated at 5 stars! Words like professional, courteous and quick are what we strive for and this type of feedback always makes us feel good. I will also make sure Karla gets a shout out for the experience she provided. Please let us know if we can ever answer any questions or help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Chris
May 9th, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA

Rosa T have been extremely helpful in making sure all of my needs are met. I appreciate her calls, updates, and information I needed to do to make going solar easy. I would definitely recommend this experience and companyto anyone.

May 13, 2019

Hi Chris, Thank for for leaving a 5 star review about your experience with Rosa! We will make sure her manager is aware of this feedback so she gets some kudos. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to ever assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Janis Ward
May 9th, 2019 Lakeside, CA

Rosamaria T, the installation team, and my wonderful sales rep, Gina C , have made this experience very positive. Thanks to all.

Pat
May 9th, 2019 Winchester, CA

Crew was there with no interruption in service, polite and informative

May 10, 2019

Hi Pat, Thank you for the 5 star review! Great to hear things went well. Please give us a ring if you ever need anything. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Christopher Sobkowiak
May 7th, 2019 Ramona, CA DETAILS

Was promised 1,000 incentive in 8 weeks took over 17 weeks

May 10, 2019

Hi Christopher, I am sorry to hear that you faced a delay in receiving your incentive payment. I would love to look into this for you and see what I can do to help your experience. I attempted to look you up in our computer system and had trouble tracking you down. Will you please send me a direct message with the property address where you have one of our solar systems installed? That will help me track your project down. Thanks in advance and just let me know if there is anything else I can help do to improve your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Gallentine
May 7th, 2019 Rialto, CA DETAILS

It took a little long to get final because there were a few mistakes on final make up at the panel

May 10, 2019

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear it took longer than anticipated to get final. Every inspector is different and sometimes we run into things we aren't expecting that throw a curve-ball into the process. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do to to help improve your solar experience. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Leo Kelley
May 6th, 2019 Surprise, AZ

I am still waiting for the 3 quotes I requested. I believe this company called in on a Saturday evening after 7 pm. That is totally unprofessional. It will not let me give a -10 rating

Josh
May 2nd, 2019 Plympton, MA

Good experience overall. Some questions were tough to get clear answers on but overall satisfied and glad to work with them.

May 03, 2019

Hi Josh, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! If you still have unanswered questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly and I'll be happy to help. Thank you for considering us for your solar needs! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Chuck
May 2nd, 2019 Cranston, RI

The quote was 15,000 more than other companies so I said that was high and he said we want your business so I will talk to my boss so he came back with a 3,000 discount but I only had three days to decide or the discount would go away. Just like a car salesman. Well I didn’t think that was such a great deal so I walked. I don’t do business like that. Matter of fact if they wanted to give me solar for free I wouldn’t take it.

May 07, 2019

Hi Chuck, We are very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with pricing. This is unusual as we typically get feedback about how competitive we are. We are very glad that you considered us for your solar needs and certainly hope you will keep us in mind in the future. If there is anything I can do to help improve your solar experience I hope you will not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Hashiguchi
May 2nd, 2019 San Jose, CA

We appreciated the approach that Alex took to answer our questions and concerns about solar systems. He also was forthright in sizing the system appropriately to meet our current and future electricity needs. Although work has not begun yet, Alex helped us understand the benefits of the Sungevity product and financing options. He was very helpful.

May 07, 2019

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to provide us with a 5 star review about your experience with Alex. We are glad to hear he was so helpful and are very glad you chose us to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tina from Buena Park
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Every project and commitment was met . Each crew showed up on time did their job . Not 1 item to complain

Apr 30, 2019

Hi Tina, Thank you for the awesome review. We are so glad to hear things went smoothly and commitments were met! If you ever have any questions or need any solar service, please let me know! Thank you for allowing us to help power your home with sunshine! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

ducksonthewall
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Terrible customer service, does not follow through with appointments either

Apr 30, 2019

Hi ducksonthewall, I am very sorry to hear you have had a poor experience and would love to chat with you to learn more and see what we can do to help turn things around. If you would please touch base with me using my contact information below, I would love to help you in any way that I can. I look forward to turning your experience around! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Barry
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Great to work with. Highly knoweledgable. No pressure.

Apr 30, 2019

Hi Barry, Thank you for the kudos. Please let us know if there is ever any additional assistance we can provide. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ann Coulston & Robert Marcus
April 30th, 2019 DETAILS

all who came to do specific tasks during set-up were knowledgeable, capable, and very polite and considerate.

Apr 30, 2019

Hi Ann and Robert, Thank you for the great review. This is the kind of feedback that continues to push us to work hard day in and day out. If you ever need any solar service or have questions you need answered, just give us a ring! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul
April 29th, 2019 Norton, MA

I did not get past the review/initial discussion stage, so cannot rate the company on performance or deliverables or support. I did have a quality discussion with Cameron L.; informative and good scope. I will check back next Spring if I do decide to 'go solar' - not a practical step for me to do at this time.

Lupe
April 29th, 2019 Downey, CA

I received a sales call follow up from Kellee M. I told him we are shopping around getting quotes. What I liked best was that there was no hassle. He agreed that it was the right thing to do. I text him a photo of our Edison bill to review. We will be talking later today about our options. I like that we can do this over the phone. It was a pleasure speaking with Kellee.

Apr 30, 2019

Hi Lupe, Thank you for the 5 star review! I will make sure Kellee gets a pat on the back for the experience he provided you. Please just let us know if you ever have any solar questions! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dave Nemo
April 29th, 2019 San Diego, CA

By far the easiest and most comprehensive consult/sign up I've dealt with. Thanks Patrick.

Apr 30, 2019

Hi Dave, We are glad to hear that Pat gave you all of the insight you were looking for. He has been in the industry for a long time and really knows his stuff. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael W
April 25th, 2019 Martinez, CA

I interviewed and assessed eleven (11) different solar companies before choosing one. While I ultimately went with another bid, Scott G with Sungevity was one of the best to work with. He was patient and answered all of my questions. He knew I was trying to compare system designs, costs and savings and was very professional every step of the way. I 100% recommend including Sungevity (& Scott) in your solar assessment process.

Apr 26, 2019

Hi Michael, Thank you for the great review about your experience with Scott. We sure hope you will keep us in mind for all of your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ed
April 25th, 2019 Buena Park, CA

Solar Spectrum - Zac O (project manager) has done a phenomenal job of staying on top of everything through the course of this project. He is very pleasant, helpful, patient and has a laser eye focus in every step of the way. He is very good in follow up and follow through. He went beyond the boundaries of giving excellent and exceptional customer service. I'm more than 100% willing to recommend him and his company to families, relatives, friends and strangers who are planning to have solar panels installed in their respective houses.

Apr 26, 2019

Hi Ed, Thank you for the awesome review about your experience with Zac! I have passed your feedback own to his manager to ensure he gets the recognition he deserves. If you have any questions come up about your system or need any service, please don't hesitate to give us a ring! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nate B
April 25th, 2019 Peekskill, NY

I didn't end up getting Solar... I worked with Sonny, he reviewed a full year of my energy usage and was a up front about the costs (including things that other solar companies didn't mention) and the benefits for us. We talked thru a couple of scenarios, and how things would play out, but we use so little electricity that it didn't seem worth it for us - Sonny agreed. Maybe a few years down the road we'll broach the subject again, I'll definitely start with Sungevity when that time comes.

Apr 26, 2019

Hi Nate, Thank you for the kudos! We sure hope you'll keep us in mind for all of your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Geoff
April 25th, 2019 Long Beach, CA

Great presentation about benefits of solar. William M was able to determine the perfect set up so I didn’t get too big a system. Easy experience. Looking forward to getting set up.

Apr 26, 2019

Hi Geoff, Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad to hear William worked with you to get just the size of system that you need. Please let us know if any questions or concerns come up. We will be happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juan carlos gallego
April 23rd, 2019 Laguna Beach, CA

I was helped by Patrick S. He was very efficient, courteous, and clear. Thank you, Patrick.

Apr 19, 2019

Hi Juan Carlos, We appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback. I have shared with Patrick's manager to ensure he receives some recognition. Thank you so much for considering us as your solar provider and we hope you will keep us in mind for all your solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Charles
April 22nd, 2019 Apple Valley, CA DETAILS

Everything works, but I wish communication was a little bit better on their end.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Charles, We are sorry to hear you are hoping for better communication. We are always here and are looking for ways to improve! If you would like to reach out to me directly, I would be happy to help you in any way that I can. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

April 22nd, 2019 Los Banos, CA DETAILS

I signed with Sungevity because of the pricing. The installation process went smoothly.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are very glad to hear that you liked our pricing and that the install went smoothly. If you ever have any questions or needs solar service, please let us know as we are here to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Leslie
April 22nd, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA DETAILS

The salesman were willing to negotiate the pricing and options. They kept in contact with me, and ensured everything was taken care of. The installation process was also very smooth.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Leslie, We love reading these 5 star reviews! Our team works hard to provide a great sales and install experience. Thank you for the review and please let us know if you ever need us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

April 22nd, 2019 Madera, CA DETAILS

The salesman was very supportive. The tech team came out and was courteous and considerate with their jobs.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Anonymous, Thank you for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear the tech team did well and we hope you will keep us in mind for all of your future solar needs! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Fern
April 22nd, 2019 Escondido, CA DETAILS

Customer service kept us informed through the whole process. I did have a problem with missing out on 29 dollars that they owe me.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Fern, Thank you for the 5 star review! It's great to hear you were kept informed as there is a lot that takes place and as homeowners we want to know where things are in the process. I would love to hear more about the $29 and see what I can do to help you out. Will you please send me an email with the details? Thanks again for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carolyn
April 22nd, 2019 Sun City, CA DETAILS

Customer service doesn't always get back to you right away. The salesman who came to my house wasn't pushy at all, and the installation process was very smooth. I still have not received my bonus check for signing up.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Carolyn, Thank you for the review! Sorry to hear you have had trouble getting through to our customer service team and have yet to receive your bonus check. Please shoot me an email with your property address and I'll be happy to look into this for you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kenn Huber
April 22nd, 2019 Glendora, CA DETAILS

Crystal was amazing to work with and helped me get exactly the system that I needed at a great price! They also offer the best warranty in the business

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Kenn, Thank you for a wonderful review. We are so glad you chose us as your solar provider. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a ring. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Charles
April 22nd, 2019 Madera, CA

Really, the whole experience can be described in just two words: Very professional. Appointments were made, and they were kept. Promises of performance was made, and kept. Time from first call to test and turn up was less than a month. really, the longest part of the process was waiting for a non-rainy day to install the panels. The crew that installed the panels and associated framing and equipment were also very professional and really knew thier jobs. They had long working relationships with the regulating authorities and the inspections were brief due to the level of trust they had in the crew that installed it. They also worked with me on last minute adjustments to improve the ascetics of the install. The project manager and sales team were in constant communication with me, checking up on each step. Always asking how they could improve. Again, nothing but good things to say, but if you want to hear it again... Very professional. Thanks Bill.

Apr 22, 2019

Hi Charles, Thank you for the fantastic review! We are glad to hear things went so and I will make sure Bill gets a pat on the back for this great feedback. If you ever have any questions or need solar service, just let us know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Derar Alkouri
April 19th, 2019 Corona, CA DETAILS

Been working with Anthony R and had a great experience with him, great guy and he's on point, he knows his systems and spend time explaining my options,offered me the best system for my bucks, withen 33 days the system from signing the paperwork my system was fully installed which unheard of.everything went quickly and it was clean install, also worked worked with his project manger Stephen and he was communicative and kept me in the loop. We are pleased of where we at now. Waiting on final inspection and turn the system on. I recomend all to work with Anthony R

Apr 19, 2019

Hi Derar, Thank you for the incredible review. We are glad to hear that Anthony provided you with a 5 star experience! I'll share your review with the team and make sure he gets the kudos he deserves. It also sounds like we were able to get your system installed in a timely fashion and that is always our main goal. If any questions or concerns come up throughout your solar journey, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Britton
April 19th, 2019 Palm Springs, CA DETAILS

They seem to take into account our individual needs better than the other companies. The customer service is very good and responsive. The installation went smoothly, but they couldn't figure out one outlet that didn't have power.

Rshunda
April 19th, 2019 Oakley, CA DETAILS

Customer service is very responsive and attentive to the customer's needs. The workers that installed it came and completed their job on time.

Apr 19, 2019

Hi Rshunda, Thank you for taking the time to provide awesome feedback about your solar experience. We are glad to hear that everything went smoothly. If you ever have any questions or need any solar service please don't hesitate to let us know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joseph
April 19th, 2019 Escondido, CA DETAILS

The installation process took a long time but it works very well.

Apr 19, 2019

Hi Joseph, Thank you for the 5 stars! Sorry the install took longer than anticipated but we are so glad it is producing as designed. Let us know if you ever need anything and we will be happy to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Edwine
April 19th, 2019 Rialto, CA DETAILS

They are good with communicating with me. The installation process was very smooth and professional.

Robert
April 19th, 2019 Hemet, CA DETAILS

I negotiated with the sales person and they met at the competitors' prices. They almost never return my phone calls. The product has only produced on about half of what it has produced so far.

Mallory
April 19th, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA DETAILS

I really like the solar panels because they are very close to the roof.

Apr 19, 2019

Hi Mallory, We know aesthetics are very important and we are glad to not disappoint! In addition to it being clean, we also hope you save some money along the way! Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Larry
April 19th, 2019 Twentynine Palms, CA DETAILS

Sungevity always lets me know what is going on. If you listen to the sales representative, you will be owning solar.

Apr 19, 2019

Hi Larry, Glad to hear you have been kept in the loop. We know that solar is new for the majority of our customers which makes it that much more important for us to be very clear about where we are in the process. Thank you for the perfect review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Thompson
April 18th, 2019 Commerce City, CO

Well scince no one showed up for our appoiment im not very pleased with them. They wasted half of my day for nothing.

LORETTA WILLIAMS
April 18th, 2019 Grain Valley, MO

Christina C was very knowledgeable on Solar and great to work with! I have referred her to friends.

Apr 19, 2019

Hi Loretta, We are so glad you had a great experience with Christina. Thank you for telling your friends and family about us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lynne Bussey
April 17th, 2019 Chico, CA DETAILS

My experience started with Alex A by telephone after my inquiry via the "Best Companies" website. Alex was very professional, friendly and best of all not a typical salesman. He didn't try to "sell" me, he educated me about the differences between their company and others. For one thing, they had the best financing, a 12 yr. loan at 2.99%. No down payment. But more important was their warranties, which can be confusing when you shop around, but worth doing. They cover ALL the bases. They don't make promises they can't keep. Also, their panels are made in Germany ( known for awesome engineering) versus China. These things were important to me, as well as the fact that after 12 yrs., when I have no more payments, and I own them, the panels will only have degraded 15%. As far as the process of actually "going solar", there is quite a bit involved that I needed to know, and any time I had a question my email was returned immediately or I'd get a phone call. Mike T, the project manager after the sale, was likewise: professional with quick follow up on issues, easy to talk to. Lastly, even though the company is Nationwide, they use local installers, which helps my community. I tell people, don't rush into the first contract that comes your way. Check out a few companies that have been doing solar for years, including this one before you make the commitment. They know what they are doing.

Apr 17, 2019

Hi Lynne, We are so glad to welcome you to our solar family. It is not uncommon for us to get amazing feedback from Alex and Mike's work and we are glad to hear you feel the same! We will be here for the long haul and look forward to helping you with all your solar needs. Thanks for the great review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Patel
April 17th, 2019 Lee's Summit, MO

Christina is an outstanding project manager

Apr 17, 2019

Hi Patel, Thank you for leaving Christina some kudos! I will pass this feedback on to her manager and ensure she gets some recognition. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help with all of your solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]olarSpectrum.com

Nick H
April 17th, 2019 Olivehurst, CA

My sales person Pat S and Project Manager Stephen S made the process seamless and easy leading to getting installed in under a month! I'd recommend this tandem to anyone looking to have a smooth experience with going solar

Apr 17, 2019

Hi Nick, Thank you for the awesome feedback. We absolutely feel that the Patrick and Stephen tandem is one of the best in the industry and we are glad that you do too! Thank you for choosing us to be your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

MOHAMAD RAMADAN
April 17th, 2019 Hamden, CT DETAILS

Great contact, quick response excellent customer service.

Apr 17, 2019

Hi Mohamad, Thank you for the great review! Let me know if you ever need any solar service or have any questions you'd like answered. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Diane Twitchell
April 17th, 2019 Tracy, CA

Whenever I consider making a major purchase, I always get at least 3 estimates. I started looking at different solar companies and contacted 3 with good ratings. The first response I received was from Patrick S of Sungevity. He was not pushy and sent my e-mail a visual program that explained how solar works and the entire process of installing solar...From getting necessary permits, to roof inspection, to costs and financing , plus tax incentives to how solar is utilized and stored with local utility company for our future use etc. In addition, we had made an appointment for him to speak with my fiance (homeowner), and he followed through, despite its being very late (like between 7- 8pm), as opposed to our 5-6pm since we are in California. My fiance asked him to follow up with us a month later since we had to get new roofing and HVAC figures, and again, he kept his word, and followed up a month later...I always say, a man is as good as his word, and Patrick would have my business in a heart beat, as he is a man of his word. None of the other solar companies got back in a timely fashion with us like Patrick S.

Apr 18, 2019

Hi Diane, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review about your experience with Pat. He is definitely one of our All-Star reps and it is great to hear about the level of service he provided you. I will share this with the team and make sure he gets a pat on the back! Thank you so much for considering us for your solar needs. Please don't hesitate to give us a ring if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Constance Goren
April 17th, 2019 Bloomfield, NJ DETAILS

Over the past several months,I have had the pleaure of interacting with William M concerning my solar installation project. My first interaction with him was in August 2018 when I called Spectrun Solar to discuss a possible solar project. On a few occassions, I needed to reach out to William concerning project matters and he patiently explained information to me whenever I was concerned with any specific project details. He has always been quite responsive to my emails and phone calls.

Apr 16, 2019

Hi Constance, Thank you for the great feedback in reference to your experience with William. We are often hearing that he is very responsive and works hard to give his customers the best experience in the industry. We are glad to hear you felt the same. If you ever need any solar service or just have questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mark Belanger
April 17th, 2019 Concord, CA DETAILS

Got installed 5 months and and pleased to say very happy with the installation and process. Sales consultant was informable and gave me the best option for me. Panel look good they painted the conduit nice. Took a while to get interconnected but knew it was out of control of Sungevity, as Alex set expectation it was in the utilities hands to turn it on. Haven’t had a bill from PGE since! We’ll be referring some neighbors as well. Great referral program.

Apr 17, 2019

Hi Mark, Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to hear you had a positive experience. We always work to get our systems operable as quickly as positive but like you said, from time to time we run into roadblocks and I am glad to hear your were kept apprised of the situation. We are also glad to hear you plan on referring your neighbors. We definitely have an industry leading referral program and it sounds like you'll be taking advantage or it. If you ever need any solar service or have any questions, just let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Francisco G.
April 17th, 2019 Livermore, CA DETAILS

Very happy with our system from Sungevity and excited to be part of the green community. Blake H was very quick in providing customer service when needed. Thanks Blake!

Apr 17, 2019

Hi Francisco, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience. We are so glad you chose us as your solar provider. If anything else comes up, please let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mohammed
April 15th, 2019 Hayward, CA DETAILS

Really nice and professional service. I was very happy with the process and Installation of the solar system. William P helped me out with the whole process from start to the end and made sure I was happy with my solar installation. Finally I would highly recommended to go through him as he really understands and knows what he is doing.

Apr 16, 2019

Hi Mohammed, Thank you for the awesome review about William. He has been in the industry for years and definitely knows all of the ins and outs. I will make sure the team is aware of your feedback so he gets a pat on the back. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]