**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers cover the cost of the system and solar panel installation upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their solar systems, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise the solar provider for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering switching to clean energy with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following eight states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Sophia L.

November 13th, 2019 San Diego, CA

William M. was always available to answer any questions that I had. Clear in his explanations and very fair. Definitely recommended.

Nov 14, 2019

Hi Sophia, This is great to hear! Thank you for working with us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Francesco

November 13th, 2019 Santa Rosa, CA

Bill was very helpful with providing all the information I needed in order to take the decision. Always scheduled phone calls ahead of time, very professional and very timely.

Nov 14, 2019

Hi Francesco, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Bill, myself or any of the Sungevity team in the future if we can ever be of any help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Herb

November 13th, 2019 Goleta, CA

Joe was very responsive to all of my questions and concerns.

Nov 14, 2019

Hello Herb, Thanks for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that you reached out to us to learn more about powering your home with clean energy. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aaron

November 13th, 2019 Hesperia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience! Emily P did a great job keeping in touch with me every step of the process. Thank you !!

Nov 14, 2019

Hi Aaron, So glad to hear Emily took good care of you. Thanks for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jackie Ricardo

November 13th, 2019 Escondido, CA

When I emailed Sungevity, I didn't realize that I emailed the wrong company, GAH! However, Rosanna C answered my email, helped me figure out MY MISTAKE and followed up with me to make sure I received help. Rosanna's customer service is HANDS DOWN the BEST and more people could learn a few things from her. I wish I was a Sungevity customer.

Nov 14, 2019

Hi Jackie, Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review about your experience with Rosanna! I work very closely with her and will ensure she gets a shout out for the service she provided you. Thanks again for the review. We sure hope you will keep us in mind for any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian

November 12th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think we kind of made our decision to get the solar panels before we fully understood what our electrical bills we're going to look like because we had just moved to the state. During the hot summer months, you're paying almost as much to you guys as to our power company, when the solar panels were supposed to completely negate our power bills from our power company There were a few issues, when they installed it there was garbage left behind that we had to clean up. Then our meter wasn't set up properly so they ended up having whole months go by without any of the electricity coming from our panel.

Nov 12, 2019

Hi Brian, Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear that the seasonality on solar your production wasn't fully explained to you. When we design systems and speak to their offset, we use an annual perspective using your historical electrical usage data to speak to your systems estimated offset. Often times, solar production will out produce your households electric needs in the Fall and Spring and will carry over into the hot summer months to help alleviate those higher electric bills. If you would like for me to deep dive into your production figures I would be happy to, please just reach out to my contact info below. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Raymond W

November 7th, 2019 Union City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sungevity has surprised me. I wouldn’t have bought this house if I didn’t talk to Blake. He went thru the existing contract line by line. I am confident Sungevity stands behind their systems and takes care of their customers. Their customer service reps got back to my real estate agent and myself much more quickly than any other third party in my buying process. I feel like I have an electric company I can count on which is great when you look at PG&E in the news.

Nov 07, 2019

Hi Raymond, Thank you for the review. I am glad we were able to connect and that I was able to explain to your how solar with impact your electric bill in your new phone. Please give me a call if any additional questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Deborah Bryant

November 7th, 2019 Victorville, CA

ROSA T WAS A DELIGHT TO HAVE AS MY COORDINATOR. SHE WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME AND HELPED ME WITH ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS.

Nov 07, 2019

Hi Deborah, Thank you for leaving Rosa a 5 star review. I will pass on to her and her manager to ensure she gets some credit for your feedback. We are so happy you chose us as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Catherine Flores

November 6th, 2019 Brentwood, CA

The representative who helped me figure out the plan was very helpful and not a typical salesman. He was honest and straight to the fact. He allowed me to decide based on my needs.

Nov 06, 2019

Hi Catherine, Thank you for leaving feedback about your experience with Joe. We are glad to hear he was able to get a system designed for you that is a great fit for your family's household energy needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Joe, myself or any of the Sungevity team if you have any additional questions or concerns. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

K. Pence

November 5th, 2019 Murrieta, CA

I enjoyed the simplicity of the entire process, and how friendly Rosa T ,and all the other people involved in the process were, I would recommend horizon solar to anyone who wants to make the switch.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi K.Pence, We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Rosa. She works hard day in and day out to provide her customers the best solar journey in the industry. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Matt C

November 5th, 2019 Amherst, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blake was great and patient with me. I bought a house with a system on it and he explained its functionality clearly.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Matt, I am glad we were able to connect. I think you will find your system will really help save a lot of money on your electric bill. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

George

November 5th, 2019 Millbrae, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great and prompt service! Answers all of our questions in a timeline and comprehensive manner. Look forward to doing more business with them in the future!

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Greg, Glad to hear everything has gone smooth so far. We look forward to helping you with any future solar needs. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Right Brain

November 5th, 2019

I tried to work with this company for a 7Kw installation, the salesman was so inept, both at selling and basic building knowledge I gave up. His "design team" (sic) didn't have access to different size panels to fit my roof. As an architect I was surprised at their lack of construction knowledge or even layout abilities. I offered them house plans but they preferred to use Google Earth which is silly. I even explained that I was willing to do the layout myself to expand the quantity of panels but was told "we've been doing this ten years." If so, badly. They "designed" a $37,000 system would remove 31% of electricity bill. Ridiculous. They are used to bullying homeowners and not working with building professionals.

Nov 05, 2019

Hello Right Brain, I am sorry to hear that you had a poor experience and that our team was not able to deliver the exact design you were looking for. If there is anything I can do to help improve your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lisa Westhaus

November 5th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just bought a home with their solar panels. Blake called me to get the system in my name and explain how it works. Thankful for the call!

Nov 05, 2019

Hello Lisa, Thank you for the review. It will be exciting to see how much of an impact the solar system will make on your new homes electric bill - I am confident you will experience big savings. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if any additional questions or concerns come up. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carlos g

November 5th, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blake quickly helped me receive payment for when my system didn’t work. He also explained to me why it didn’t work and helped me get it fixed. Nice man to work with and replied to emails fast

Nov 05, 2019

Hello Carlos, I am so glad we connected. Thanks for the review and please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Heath

November 5th, 2019 Aurora, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blake answered my questions right when i called and was friendly. Great service by this company always.

Nov 05, 2019

Hello Heath, Thank you for leaving a review about your experience with me. I am glad you gave us a call! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joseph R Waltz

November 4th, 2019

Sales were done over the phone with the use of a computer screen. Crystal was easy to work with, totally professional,knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. No pressure was used to sign up. The whole process was very well done. Really like the computer presentation.

Nov 05, 2019

Hello Joseph, I am glad to hear you had a great experience. Thanks for reaching out to us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jacob Wright

November 1st, 2019 West Sacramento, CA

Kelton S with Sungevity helped me to understand much about how solar works, we decided that our other projects are currently a higher priority. We will sure to come back to Sungevity when the time is right. Thanks!

Nov 05, 2019

Hey Jacob, Glad you enjoyed working with us so much! We always seek to be competitive on price and excellent in customer experience. Thanks for your review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

v. clague

November 1st, 2019 Portola Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a great experience working with Erik. He was very responsive to our concerns and to our changing needs after we got an electric vehicle. We would defnitely work with him again!

Nov 05, 2019

Hi V.Clague, Thanks for leaving Erik a 5 star review. I will pass your feedback on to him and his manager to ensure he gets some recognition. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tim G.

November 1st, 2019 Ocean City, MD

Very detailed with the information to help me make my decision.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Tim, Thank you for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kathleen Streeter

November 1st, 2019 Livermore, CA

Kelton was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He answered all our questions and if we could feel comfortable spending the money right now we would have. We have some unexpected demands but when we are ready we would like to work with him again.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Kathleen, We are glad to hear that you are looking into powering your home with green energy and that Kelton took good care of you. We hope you will keep us in mind in the future. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ralph Gentile

November 1st, 2019 Andover, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sungevity service has been excellent. Kelton listened, answered all of my questions. He and Scott G bent over backwards to make sure my neighbor, who referred me to Sungevity/Solar Spectrum got his due credit. When I worried that I was taking too much of his time, he responded, "It is actually best to have and answer a lot of questions , since that means we are on the same page." I am impressed.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Ralph, Thanks for the feedback about your experience going solar with us. Scott and Kelton both take a lot of pride in the experience they provide our customers and work hard each day to deliver. We are so glad you chose us to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Troy

October 31st, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Alex was very super knowledgeable who left us w great personal impression to wanting to come back to him to purchase. After the first interaction over the phone w a 30mins breakdown and product info, he wasn’t pushy and told us to quote around and come back when we were ready to buy. 4 consultants later, we ended w alex who in turn gave us another bargaining deal (right before he left for his vacation trip) . I’m excited and looking forward to working w alex and Sungevity more in the future

Oct 31, 2019

Hello Troy, We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Alex. We are so glad you choose us as your solar provider and we look forward to working with you for many years to come. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Scott Logan

October 31st, 2019 Irvine, CA

Cameron L was very helpful, informative and professional.

Oct 31, 2019

Hi Scott, Thanks for the review about your experience with Cameron. I will pass it on to him and his manager to ensure he gets some recognition. Thanks for reaching out to us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mark Gutierrez

October 31st, 2019 Walnut Creek, CA

Called about 4 companies looking for a good solar company I could trust. I chose Sungevity because of Alex A. He was friendly, very knowledgable and helpful about the questions I have since i had no idea about solar prior. Alex explained well to me the process/steps involved. Good pricing and excellent customer service.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Mark, We are glad Alex was able to present an attractive proposal by using an educational-first approach. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Alex, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Darlene

October 31st, 2019 Irvine, CA

Cameron was very professional & explained the details & benefits of the product effectively, & in a way that I could understand . He listened to my questions patiently & answered them fully.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Darlene, Thank you taking some time out of your day to share feedback about your experience with Cameron. Education is the cornerstone of what we do. Thank you for working with us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tom Webb

October 31st, 2019 Riverside, CA

Great experience and they were very helpful for me to make a decision. No pressure and very cordial.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Tom, We really appreciate the 5 star review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mary van Dam

October 31st, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA

William M was great and I will definitely get back to him if we decide to get a battery back up in addition to our old solar system.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Mary, Thank you for the review. We are so happy you had a positive experience with William and we sure hope you will keep us in mind for your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Oleg Rozdolsky

October 29th, 2019 Staten Island, NY

Felicity was very courteous and provided prompt response to my inquiry

Nov 04, 2019

Hi Oleg, We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Felicity! Please don't hesitate to reach out to Felicity, myself or any of the Sungevity team if you ever have any questions. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tushalini S Daley

October 29th, 2019 Pleasanton, CA

Bill was an informed sales person. He answered all of my questions with a lot of patience. He was not pushy but rather wanted to make sure I had a good understanding of everything I was getting into. AND he was a Patriots fan... so of course he is FANTASTIC!!

Nov 04, 2019

Hi Tushalini, Wonderful to hear things went so well between you and Bill. I will make sure he gets a shout out for your feedback. Thank you for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Doug

October 28th, 2019 Coalinga, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

No communication with me. Apparently my system is not producing or not communicating for 2 months. Right now I am not a happy customer.

Silvano García

October 28th, 2019 Fontana, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Friendly guy and very patient for explaining complex terms. He seems to genuinely try to guide the decisions that are best for our current circumstances.

Oct 31, 2019

Hi Silvano, We are glad to hear you had a great sales experience. We also want to pair our customers with a system that will work best for their households needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager Blake[email protected]

Christine

October 28th, 2019 San Jose, CA

We've been looking for solar for many years, and found the process to be complicated and not very enjoyable. By working with Sonny, he was able to alleviate all of our concerns, took the time to answer all of our questions, and ran different scenarios to determine what would best suit our needs. He's awesome!

Oct 31, 2019

Hi Christine, Thanks for the comment about Sonny. We are glad you got connected with him and had a great experience. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bonnie Dell

October 28th, 2019

Jeff was very helpful. he was patient and not pushy. He knew ahead of time that we were looking at several different companies but that didn't deter him. If you were more local we would have gone with you.

Oct 29, 2019

Hello Bonnie, Thank you for the review about your experience with Jeff. We are very glad to hear you are looking in to powering your home with clean energy and we hope you will keep us in mind in the future. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Thomas L.

October 25th, 2019 Mill Valley, CA

My experience with Sungevity so far has been excellent - I have been updated about the status of the process every step of the way, and have had many opportunities to get all of my questions answered.

Oct 30, 2019

Hello Thomas, Glad we could help answer your questions. Thanks for working with us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Luisa Messinas

October 25th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA

Great Service very knowledgeable! Would recommend Sungevity to anyone considering solar in the LA area.

Oct 29, 2019

Hi Luisa, Thanks for the kudos! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Peter

October 25th, 2019 East Brunswick, NJ

Representing the seller in a real estate transaction, Blake Hazelrigg, of SolarSpectrum was H and precise in helping me out and pointing me in the right direction and providing the information I needed. Peter

Oct 29, 2019

Hey Peter, Thank you for leaving me a review! I am glad we were able to connect and that I was able to get you the information you needed in a timely fashion. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brenda

October 25th, 2019 Highland, CA

William M was fabulous. His customer service was exceptional. He really went out of his way to explain the features and benefits of the product.

Oct 30, 2019

Thanks Brenda, We are glad to hear William was able to help answer your questions. Thanks for working with us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

PPS

October 25th, 2019 Warwick, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blake was able to assist me with a solar issue I had at my second home even though I was not there. He went above and beyond communicating with me.

Oct 29, 2019

Hello PPS, I am so glad we were able to connect and I was able to assist you. Please don't hesitate to shoot me an email if any questions come up in the future. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Daniel Johnson

October 25th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process to inquire and purchase our solar product was amazing, and we would highly recommend to anyone seeking a positive experience. William was honest, consistent, and thorough in addressing our questions and concerns! Excellent service and company!

Oct 29, 2019

Hi Daniel, Thanks for giving William some kudos. I will pass your feedback on to ensure he gets a shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Crossman

October 25th, 2019 Berkeley, CA

Pleasant,personable,prompt and professional.A pleasure doing business with Bill.l would recommend Sungevity highly.

Oct 30, 2019

Hello Robert, We are glad you enjoyed your experience with Bill. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jason Beers

October 25th, 2019 Vacaville, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Alex provided the most complete information on our solar package and was able to respond quickly to all our questions. He was a great communicator throughout the process and the process has been going like clock work in a timeline that I couldn't be happier with. I am recommending to anyone interested in solar!

Oct 29, 2019

Hi Jason, Thanks for leaving some feedback about your experience with Alex. He takes a lot of pride in the experience he provides his customers. We are glad to hear you had a great experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Matthew

October 25th, 2019 Oakley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sungevity is a great company and always has a very responsive customer service. I contacted them very recently because my solar monitoring wasn’t working and they responded in less than 24 hours and were able to solve my problem.

Oct 29, 2019

Hello Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad we were able to connect so I could help get your solar monitoring addressed. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you ever have any additional questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

S Wong

October 22nd, 2019 Santa Cruz, CA

I was looking for the best solar company to install a solar battery wall for the blackouts I chose Sungevity because it's ranked number one by by Best Company. The person I talked to was Scott Gasparini He was very helpful and spent a lot of time with me.. Unfortunately after all his effort he was told by his company that they will no longer install a solar battery because i have existing solar panels not installed by Sungevity

Oct 25, 2019

Hello S, We are so glad you reached out to us. While we wish we could have offered you a battery, we are glad you had a great experience. Thanks for the review Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

roger wood

October 22nd, 2019 San Jose, CA

Let me research solar needed. Helped resolve tax credit problem, thanks ROGER

Oct 25, 2019

Hi Roger, Thanks for the review. We are so glad you are looking into powering your home with clean energy. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ginny

October 22nd, 2019 Nipomo, CA

Excellent experience with Scott. He did a great job of answering all my questions.

Oct 25, 2019

Hello Ginny, Thanks for leaving Scott a review. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

suen

October 22nd, 2019 Burlingame, CA

Very impressed with Sungevity's honestly and customer service. Ultimately, I was unable to buy my solar system through them because of the roof I have, but even after Scott learned this, he continued to educate me on the different products and made suggestions oh what I should be doing to protect myself during the purchase. High highly impressed with their honesty and willingness to go above and beyond.

Oct 25, 2019

Hi Suen, Thanks for the review. I will pass this on to Scott and his boss to ensure he gets some recognition. We are so glad to hear that you had an amazing experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Pawel

October 21st, 2019 Costa Mesa, CA

William M was a pleasure to work with and was highly informative. I would highly recommend Sungevity.

Oct 25, 2019

Hi Pawel, Thanks for the 5 star review. We are so glad you have had a great experience. Don't hesitate to give us a ring if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg SeniorManager [email protected]

Manuel

October 21st, 2019 Visalia, CA

It was a very positive and easy experience. He was friendly and very transparent and was very easy to work with over all . Would recommend to anyone.

Oct 25, 2019

Hi Manuel, Thanks for the great 5 star review! Don't forget about our referral program when you tell your friends and family about us. Happy solar Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cove Corey

October 21st, 2019 Oakley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From beginning to end everything was handled in the most professional manner.

Oct 21, 2019

Hello Cove, Great to have you have had such a great experience. Thanks for working with us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]