**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers cover the cost of the system and solar panel installation upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their solar systems, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise the solar provider for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering switching to clean energy with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following eight states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Carlos R Schettini

December 5th, 2019 Fontana, CA

My experience was a very pleasant one, My project coordinator Emily P was very professional and easy to work with. responsive and easy to contact. she kept me informed of the status of my system on a regular basis she definitely made this easy for me. Thankyou for that.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Carlos, Thank you for the 5 star review. Glad to hear Emily made things easy for you and it all went well. We will be here for you along your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mike Woloszyn

December 4th, 2019 Chowchilla, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The project was completed in a timely manner .The price was fair and all went according to the schedule I was provided. I highly recommend this company to anyone considering installing solar.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Mike, Thank for you the wonderful 5 star review. We work hard to complete our solar installs in a timely fashion and it makes us happy to hear you had a great experience. Please reach out to any of the Sungevity team with any questions or concerns at any time. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rex Alford

December 4th, 2019 Winchester, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been very pleased with our Service with Horrizon Solar. Antwan S our coordinator kept on top of everything & kept us informed of next step. Great job.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Rex, Thanks for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear Antwan took great care of you. I will make sure he gets a shout out. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sada

December 3rd, 2019 San Jose, CA

Very quick estimate! Very professional sales person (Kelton)!

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Sada, Thanks for the kudos and for working with us. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Walt Odets

December 3rd, 2019 Berkeley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sonny has been incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and straight forward in putting my solar project together. I wish I'd been working with him when I bought the house and my last three cars! I highly recommend him.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Walt, Sonny is a top rep in the industry. We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. I will make sure he gets a shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brad

December 3rd, 2019 Santa Rosa, CA

Excellent experience. They kept me informed throughout the entire process. Very organized and professional.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Brad, Thanks for the great feedback. We are working hard to provide the best customer experience in the industry. Glad to hear you had a great experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Marek

December 3rd, 2019 Stockton, CA

Presentation was easy to follow and understand, representative was honest and courteous. I have better understanding of the solar systems thanks to consultant Crystal G. I would highly recommend Sungevity to my friend.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Marek, We always try to focus on an education-first approach and it sounds like that is just what Crystal provided you. We are glad to hear you had a great experience and thank you for your review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tony A

December 2nd, 2019 Chula Vista, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I rate them this way particularly due to my project manager Zac O was extremely difficult to reach. I found that he dodged phone calls, I would call from my number and he wouldn't answer, then I would call from a different line and he would answer. I would send an email and they weren't returned in a timely manner. I was told my system would have production and consumption monitoring in the mobile monitoring app, but it only has production listed. I was told that the monitoring app would also have the capability of monitoring all 60 cells on each of the panels allowing me to see whether there was a cell on a panel that was not producing. Then when the system was installed and when I was using the app the panel access and consumption metrics are not shown in the app. When I asked contacted Zac about it he said that only they have access to the panels in the application. Which is not what I was told by my sales rep Scott (who was excellent and personable - but in hindsight now I don't know if he was merely lying to me about the mobile monitoring just to make the sale; if so then that's really ashamed). It's been almost 2 months since I've heard from their customer service rep Rosanna that said that their Senior Solutions Manager would be getting in contact with me to discuss my concerns, I've followed up with her via email and I've called Zac and left him a message (again), but I still haven't heard from either of them. The installation went well, the approvals were taken care of by the company (my complaint on this part of the process was due to poor management of the project and getting the approval to turn the system on in a timely manner). After it was installed my system sat for a month on my roof, so we had to pay an extra month of power bill to the utility company. I encourage the Sungevity leadership to reach out to me directly.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Tony, I am sorry to hear that you have had some bumps in the road and would love to look into this for you. Will you please send me an email using my email address address listed in my signature below so I can look up your project? If you would like to share any additional details I would be happy to review them for you as well. Thank you. I look forward to seeing what can be done to help turn your experience around. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Daniel

December 2nd, 2019 Corona, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are very happy with the geat service and product we received.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the kudos! We are grateful to be your solar provider and will be here for you if you need us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Justin

December 2nd, 2019 Visalia, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Communication was spotty sometimes, I was told I was going to get certain amounts of rebates and have yet to get them all

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Justin, Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry to hear about the spotty communication and delayed rebates. Please email me and let me know more specifics so I can look into this for you and help get resolved as soon as possible. Thanks Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sean

December 2nd, 2019 Corona, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service, save us a lot of money

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Sean, Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad to have you as our customer and it is wonderful to hear that your system is saving you a lot of money. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Henry

November 27th, 2019 Gardena, CA

They really take their time explaining the process and provided clear information, good experience!

Dec 02, 2019

Hi Henry, Thanks for the review. We are so happy that you chose us to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

martin pipitone

November 27th, 2019 Hammonton, NJ

a very very good company Answered all our questions and concerns very happy .Our sales guy Anthony R is the Best very honest and Knowledgeable

Dec 02, 2019

Hi Martin, Thank you for the kudos. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dominic Scimeca

November 27th, 2019 Canoga Park, CA

Joe D was really great with me. I appreciate him and look at the company favorably. I was in initially going with another company but was very disappointed with the customer service. Sungevity was able to do it all over the phone quickly which was great. Thank you Joe

Dec 02, 2019

Hi Dominic, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience with Joe. We are glad to hear you have had a great experience. If any questions come up, please do not hesitate to reach out to Joe, myself or any of the Sungevity team and we will be happy to further assist you. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Scott

November 26th, 2019

Excellent presentation by Joe D. Answered all questions. Made solar easy to understand.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Scott, We are glad to hear Joe took great care of you. If you have any additional questions or if we can ever provide further assistance, please just let us know! Thank you for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Claudia Paoletto

November 26th, 2019 Chula Vista, CA

Great customer service. We did not purchase yet but will eventually.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Claudia, Glad to hear you have had a great experience! We sure hope you will keep us in mind when you are ready. Thanks for reaching out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jay

November 26th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blake provides excellent customer service. He is patient and clearly answers all of my questions. Thank you for your help. Jay

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Jay, I am glad we were able to connect. It is always nice working with you. Let me know if there is ever anything else I can do to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David

November 26th, 2019 Novato, CA

Eric E is the representative with whom I spoke regarding my investigation of options for purchasing the installation of solar panels and stand-by battery. He was patient, knowledgeable, informative, matter-of-fact and quite reasonable. He would also periodically follow-up with me until I informed him of my purchase decision. I would happily recommend Eric and work with him again.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Eric, We always strive to offer a patient, education-first approach. We understand that solar is new to most people and we want to ensure our customers understand our products and all of their benefits prior to signing up. It sounds like that was just the case for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Eric, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Esther jurez

November 26th, 2019 Ramona, CA

Highly recommend it was up and running super fast very nice people.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Esther, Thanks for the review! Glad to hear things went well and happened fast. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jenny C.

November 26th, 2019 Salinas, CA

It was nice to work with Michael T. He really helped lay out the multi-step process of our solar project. I appreciated his efforts in communicating and connecting with us and explaining every detail by phone and email. I felt he was very thorough and definitely followed through with all of our questions. I will admit that things took a little longer than expected, but Michael took the time to explain why. We are looking forward to saving energy and helping the earth!

Nov 26, 2019

Hey Jenny, We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with your project manager, Michael. He works hard and puts a lot of hours in to give his customers the best experience in the industry and it sounds like that is just what you received. We cannot wait to hear about the benefits your family receives from powering your home with sunshine! Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Srini K

November 26th, 2019 Irvine, CA

The process was quick and easy. The customer service agent was pleasent. Talked to Falicity W and she was great.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Srini, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Pete Hashim

November 26th, 2019 Yorba Linda, CA

Crystal G was very helpful and very professional. Since we could not come to agreement on price of the project, we could not go any further. But I appreciate her help.

Nov 26, 2019

Hey Pete, We are so glad you were able to connect with Crystal. We understand that we cannot win every client, but we can always provide a great experience. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alex, Marco and Christine

November 25th, 2019 Napa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All that were involved from start to finish were very attentive, professional, helpful in making this process a.smooth transition as it could be for me

Nov 26, 2019

Hi There, Thank you for the 5 star review! We loving hearing about smooth transitions! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John

November 22nd, 2019 Monterey Park, CA

Solar Consultant Matthew V is very professional consultant.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi John, Thanks for giving Matthew some kudos! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alex Smith

November 22nd, 2019 Manteca, CA

I talked with William and he was very clear and honest in explaining things to me. Also always available to answer any questions I had. Recommended!

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Alex, We are glad to hear William took good care of you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to William or any of the Sungevity team if there is ever anything else we can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Minard Duncan

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am fairly pleased with Sungevity. There was some problem with the installation which I was redone. Another problem is that I have not been informed on whether my payments have been received.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Minard, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you are pleased so far. I will reach out to you shortly to speak to your payments. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else I can do to help turn your experience around! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ive hd the system in my roof since MAY 2019. It wasnt activated till Sept. 2019. Here, we are in November 2019 and the cleanup and repairs are still in process of finishing. Can we get this taken care of? We have done everything in outside, signed what needed to be signed and have Interfaced with all Who identified themselves as in charge and well, THE BALL HAS DROPPED AND COMMUNICATION FIZZLED AGAIN. Hello? Hello?

Nov 22, 2019

Hello There, I would love to look into your project to help determine where we are and what can be done to help turn things around for you. Will you please email me directly your name and the property address where your solar system is installed? I would like to look you up in our system and do what we can on our end to get things resolved as quickly as possible. Thanks and sorry to hear you have had a less than ideal experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Slow process. It has taken too much time to get connected to the PG&E Grid.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi There, I am sorry to hear things have taken longer than expected to get turned on. If you would like for me to look into your project to see what can be done on our end to help expedite things I would be more than happy to! Please just send me an email using the address in my signature and we will go from there. I would love to help turn things around for you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Gene Peters

November 21st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They use quality material and do what they say.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Gene, Glad to hear you had a 5 star experience. Thanks for choosing us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Charles

November 21st, 2019 Fillmore, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process of signing up for solar has gone smoothly. All of my questions and concerns were answered. I am excited to get going.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Charles, Thank you for the 5 star review! We can't wait to hear about the benefits you receive from powering your house with sunshine. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jason

November 19th, 2019 Oakland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dino was very knowledge about solar and helped to answer all of my questions. I had checked into solar a few years back but didn't move forward because the system cost too much and I didn't think it made economic sense. Dino reengaged me and let me know that I could add a battery to my system. I really liked the benefits of the Sunrun Prepaid PPA, especially that my system would be covered for 25 years including a free battery replacement. Dino was able to walk me through the solar agreement and address my concerns about selling my home with a PPA. Furthermore Dino explained how the SolarEdge inverter worked and walked me through which appliances I could and couldn't back up. For me backing up my lights, refrigerator, and wifi was very important. Overall I am very happy I had the opportunity to work with Dino and get my solar system through Sungevity!

Nov 20, 2019

Hello Jason, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Dino so much! We are glad to hear you found more value in solar at this time and are taking advantage of our battery offerings. If you have any questions or concerns about your system, please don't hesitate to let Dino, myself or any of the Sungevity team know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Diane Olson

November 19th, 2019 Denver, CO

Of all the people I've dealt with for home improvement projects over many years Anthony is by far the most helpful, caring person I have ever spoken with. He is incredibly knowledgeable about heating problems and was adamant that I first solve my heating problem before installing solar panels. He cared more about helping me than immediately selling me solar panels. He is a rarity in today's world where almost everyone cares more about making money than helping people. For this reason after I solve my high electric usage I will buy my solar panels from you - all because of this great employee Anthony! Thank you. Diane Olson

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Diane, This is a great review. We are very glad to have Anthony on our team and it sounds like you can tell why! I will pass your feedback on to Anthony and his manager to ensure he gets some kudos. Thank you for working with us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Louie Chavez

November 19th, 2019 Barstow, CA

I have been woring with kelton for about a month now and I am glad I contacted Sungevity. My decision to go sloar has been a nightmare so far and elton has prived me with some clarity. Unfortunately, I have decided to put solar on hold until things slow down a bit. I look forward to our next conversation.

Nov 20, 2019

Hi Louie, We are glad you were able to connect with Kelton and that he provided you with a 5 star experience. We sure hope that you will keep us in mind in the future when you are ready to power your home with clean energy. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Chuck Elliott

November 19th, 2019 Visalia, CA

So far, Alex at Sungevity has been spot on with all the answers to my questions. As everyone should study the options online to understand what is undertaken when purchase and installing your own mini power system, clarity comes from people that know what they are talking about. Alex fits that description. Very Knowledgeable.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Chuck, Alex takes a lot of pride in the experience he provides his customers! We are glad that you two were able to connect and that you have had a great experience. I will pass your feedback on to his manager to ensure he gets a shout out for your review. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ronald L McGuire

November 19th, 2019 Beaumont, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service from JUSTINA F. She responded quickly withthe answers I needed

Nov 20, 2019

Hi Ronald, Thanks for the 5 star review about your experience with Justina! I will pass your feedback on to ensure she gets some kudos. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ron White

November 19th, 2019 Hudson, MA

My customer experience was excellent! I needed some guidance on finding information for my elderly father's leased solar panels. The representative was very professional and very helpful. There was missing history and I was pointed in the right direction. I highly recommend Sungevity as the experience was very pleasant.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Ron, Thank you for leaving us a review! It is great to hear our team was able to get you the info you needed to help take care of your fathers system. Thank you very much for the feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Matthew Lewis

November 19th, 2019 La Mesa, CA

I had a great experience with William. He really listened to my questions and answered them fully and patiently to me.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Matthew, Glad to hear Matthew took great care of you. Thanks for reaching out to us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cheryl Brown

November 19th, 2019 Victorville, CA

Shari R was an incredible project coordinator. Getting solar set up is not a quick or easy process. She made sure all of our questions were answered and quickly resolved any issues we had. Honestly, out of everyone we dealt with regarding this process, Shari was our rock. Horizon is a good company and their product seems to be a great fit for us. They are well known in the industry and all of their people are knowledgeable and helpful.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Cheryl, Thanks for the great feedback about your experience with Shari! I will make sure she gets some credit for the top service she provided. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Merilyn

November 15th, 2019 Ojai, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everybody that came out - the salesman and everyone on the phone - were extremely helpful and cordial and knowledgeable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends. The project coordinator was always available anytime I needed to call her.

Nov 18, 2019

Hi Merilyn, We are so glad to hear you have had such an enjoyable experience. Please don't forget we have the top referral program in the industry when you tell your friends about us. We will be here if you need anything. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bill

November 15th, 2019 Moreno Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We thought they were a professional company do a good job. The installation process actually went very well he came as as promised and seem like they did a pretty good job. On thing that's kind of negative is that the $1500 promised is taken an exceptionally long time, we did fill out some paperwork, so maybe it should be here in a few weeks but I don't know for sure.

Bobbie

November 15th, 2019 Sanger, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall I'm pretty happy with it. Hopefully it keeps producing enough that we don't have a bill. Everything looks good and the equipment looks high quality. Installation was pretty quick, it all happens in one day and we didn't have any problems. Overall it was a good experience.

Ralph

November 15th, 2019 Temecula, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sungevity kept me up-to-date on what was going on. The system is working well.

Nov 18, 2019

Hello Ralph, We are glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience and that the system is working well. Thank you for picking us to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Frances

November 15th, 2019 Dana Point, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got several quotes from solar companies and I just like the friendliness and professionalism. I don't know how to rate the quality of the equipment because it's only been installed / operational for about a week. The installation went at an even pace though.

Nov 18, 2019

Hi Frances, We are glad to hear things are off to a good start and that you have appreciated our friendliness and professionalism. If there is anything that can be done to turn your experience into 5 stars, please just let us know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

November 15th, 2019 Lancaster, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Installation went a little longer than expected, but the customer service is good.

Nov 18, 2019

Hello There, Thanks for the review. We are sorry to hear things look a little longer than anticipated. Sometimes we run into curve-balls from the local utility or building departments that can slow us up but we always work hard to get our customers systems operable as quickly as possible. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our customer service. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Janet

November 15th, 2019 Apple Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The team arrived on time and they were done fairly quickly. Their customer service has been following up with me on a regular basis. Sungevity's warranty is what sold me on them.

Nov 18, 2019

Hi Janet, Thanks for the 5 star review! We are so glad you chose us as your solar provider and we look forward to servicing your system for many years to come. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Edgar

November 15th, 2019 Chula Vista, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The production is good and I'm happy with the service. Sugevity was always available to explain the whole process. The only downside is that when I did my contract, I was promised something and it's been a couple of months.

Tiffany

November 15th, 2019 Tehachapi, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You guys don't interact with each other but you gave me the directions to get my answers. We haven't had any issues with the equipment and the process has been fun so far.

Nov 18, 2019

Hi Tiffany, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our communication and we appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear you are having fun with your solar journey and haven't had any issues with your solar system. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ron

November 14th, 2019 Napa, CA

Alex was great to work with, He is very knowledgable and patient. Provided relevent information and answers to my questions.

Nov 14, 2019

Hi Ron, Thank you for the 5 star review about your experience with Alex. Thanks for working with us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Scott

November 13th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA

Very happy with the service Sungevity provided. I've been talking to William M. Make sure you get him, he's the best!

Nov 14, 2019

Hello Scott, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear things have gone so smoothly. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Test

November 13th, 2019 Overland Park, KS

Joseph is awesome. He did a great job explaining the process.

Nov 14, 2019

Hi There, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear that Joseph took good care of you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]