**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. To read more about the merger and rebrand, please click here.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers pay for the system upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their system, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise Sungevity for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering doing business with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following 11 states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Delaware, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Call our recommended rep over at Sungevity below.

4.1

Ken Wong
June 3rd, 2019

Crystal was my Sungevity point of contact. She did an outstanding job presenting information about Sungevity and their solar system. Unfortunately, we went with another company based upon economics. She was great at answering all my questions and appeared to be very well informed.

Jun 03, 2019

Hi Ken, Thank you so much for taking time to share about your experience with Crystal. We are very glad to hear you had a positive experience and hope that you will keep us in mind for your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eric Blocker
May 31st, 2019 Highland, CA

Karla M has been great and very accessible through my whole process. She has been professional and prompt every time I have had questions.

May 31, 2019

Hi Eric, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a 5 star review. We are glad to hear that Karla provided you with such a positive experience and we hope you will not hesitate to reach out to the team if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rico
May 31st, 2019 Bayville, NJ DETAILS

Scott was extremely helpful and was always easy to contact if I had a question!

May 31, 2019

Hi Rico, We are so glad to hear that you had a very positive experience with Scott. I will share with his manager to ensure he gets some kudos. Thanks for the wonderful review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Pat
May 31st, 2019 Winchester, CA

We just flipped the switch on , there was very little we had to do or pay to take advantage of solar savings .... install was fast , inspection went smooth ,,,

May 31, 2019

Hi Pat, We are glad to hear you had a great experience. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

G DeAngelis
May 31st, 2019 Westerly, RI

We are in the early stages here but so far everything is going very smoothly. Patrick was very helpful in helping get the correct size system designed at a price that was acceptable to all. We look forward to the upcoming home inspection and installation of the system.

May 31, 2019

Hi G DeAngelis, We are glad to hear that you had a very good experience with Pat. Thank you so much for choosing us as your solar provider. We look forward to servicing your system for many years to come. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jason
May 31st, 2019 Murrieta, CA

They were very informative and helpful. they answered all of my questions and made sure I had a clear understanding of everything. I would definitely recommend talking to Sungevity if you are interested in going solar.

May 31, 2019

Hi Jason, Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback about your experience with Pat. Please give us a ring if any additional questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tin Cheung
May 29th, 2019 Arcadia, CA DETAILS

I appreciate Blake H's responsiveness to my request for access to monitoring of my solar PV system. He answered and set up my account quickly and I was able to view my house's solar generation. Thank you Blake!

May 29, 2019

Hi Tin, Thank you for the awesome review! I am glad I was able to help you out and get you access to view your systems production. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any additional questions! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Yvette
May 29th, 2019 DETAILS

The salesman Mark B was the greatest salesman I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. The experience was easy and I was able to easily understand the product and how it all works. He is an asset to your company.

May 24, 2019

Hi Yvette, Thank you for passing some kudos on for Mark! I will make sure his manager is aware of your feedback so he gets some recognition. If you ever need any assistance please don't hesitate to give us a ring and we will be happy to help you out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Keith Damsky
May 28th, 2019 San Diego, CA

Patrick was very helpful in explaining the system and how it works with the utility company and the tax rebate. He also forwarded me the info needed for me to make an educated decision.

May 28, 2019

Hi Keith, Thank you so much for taking a moment to provide a review for the experience that Patrick provided you. Just give us a ring if you ever need solar service or have any additional questions! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

FRANCISCO ALVAREZ
May 28th, 2019 Victorville, CA DETAILS

Everybody in the Horizon Solar family is excellant on customer service. Especially Rosamaria. She is very helpful and answers any and all questions with professionalism. Glad to be a part of the family. I am now saving lots of money.

May 28, 2019

Hi Francisco, Thank you for taking a moment to leave some feedback about your experience with us. We are glad to have you apart of the family and are happy to hear you are saving a lot of money! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sean Gaffney
May 24th, 2019 Napa, CA

Very easy to work with. Would recommend to everyone!

May 24, 2019

Hi Sean, Thank you for the great review. We have the best referral program in the industry so if any of your friends or family go solar with us, be sure they tell us you referred them! If you ever need any solar service, please just let us know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

alfonso hernandez
May 24th, 2019 San Diego, CA

I did tons of research on solar and learned a lot in the process. I have talked with sungevity for about 2-3 weeks and they always answered my question. They have great warranties a great product. After all the consideration, i believe my bills were too low to see any extensive saving for my utility. If anything changes in the future I will def call Sungevity back. They were honest, transparent and didnt pressure me into doing anything that was not right for me, which I appreciate. Thank you Sungevity

May 24, 2019

Hi Alfonso, Thank you for the incredible review. We are very glad to hear that you are considering clean energy to power your home and we hope that you will keep us in mind for any future needs. Let us know if any extra questions come up! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bruce Dickinson
May 24th, 2019 Denver, CO

I spoke with Sonny N, an inside sales representative of Sungevity. At my request, his company designed a solar installation that would satisfy 92% of my home's electric consumption. Because of my low electric consumption and the low electric costs in our area (11 cents/kWh), Sungevity prepared a 20-year projection that showed the solar installation did not make sense financially for my home. I sincerely appreciate that kind of honesty and integrity, when dealing with any company, but particularly a company that is selling a relatively complex product such as a solar system.

May 24, 2019

Hi Bruce, Thank you for the 5 star review about your experience with Sonny. We are very glad to hear that you are looking into clean energy options to power your household. We hope you will keep us in mind in the future if your needs change and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if any questions pop up. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cindy L
May 24th, 2019 Covina, CA

This was an uneventful experience. Almost like it never happened. Sungevity did everything from start to finish very professionally and seamlessly and I had no problems whatsoever. I would recommend this company to everyone wanting solar power.

May 24, 2019

Hi Cindy, Thank you for the amazing review. The solar install is a construction project with many moving parts and we do our best to take as much of it off your plate as possible. Don't forget, we have one of the best referral programs in the industry if any of your friends or family are wanting to power their lives with the sun. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Gary Nichols
May 24th, 2019 Tracy, CA

Solar Spectrum/Sungevity provided my with a system that met my expectations. With any large project there are bound to be concerns, or issue arise during the installation or execution of the system. Sungevity was able to address and resolve any and all of my concerns to my satisfaction. With some companies you have to fight to get concerns addressed. This was not the case with Sungevity. They just took care of my concerns immediately. The system has performed flawlessly since the installation, and I am very please with the amount of power the system is producing. I am coming close to the PGE true up time and so far it appears that I will not owe anything. My solar installation decision is likely to be one of my best financial decisions ever.

Kristina
May 24th, 2019 Sun City, CA DETAILS

John has been so great with helping us get our solar. He was very informative and explained everything we needed to know about what we where getting. We love our solar and we are so thankful for John G helping us out.

May 24, 2019

Hi Kristina, We are so glad to hear that you had a very positive experience with John. I will pass your review on to his manager to ensure he gets a pat on the back. If you ever need any assistance with your system please let us know and we will be happy to help in any way that we can! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tori Wang
May 24th, 2019 Fremont, CA

I’m writing this review for my parents. I learned a lot of about solar and the different options that can be beneficial for our house. After the sales person explained what option wasn’t best for us, it really made most sense to own than lease the system for our needs. Sungevity is using the best technology, panels, good warranties and I very confident this company is for us. I’ve heard great things from friends who went with them and hope to get the process going very soon.

May 24, 2019

Hi Tori, We sure appreciate the review and are very glad to hear you are considering going solar with us in the near future. Please let us know if any questions come up in the mean time or if there is anything we can do to help you out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Monica Plant
May 24th, 2019 San Jacinto, CA

Informative about the cost, maintenance, and fees of solar system. Professional and knowledgeable about progam. Returned phone calls in timely manner. Assured that all pertinent information for inspections and required documents, diagrams, was made available to us.

May 24, 2019

Hi Monica, We are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience. We work hard day in and day out to get this kind of feedback and it is very rewarding when we get it! If you ever need any assistance with your solar system please just let us know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kevin Hornesby
May 24th, 2019 Hawthorne, CA

My experience with Sungevity has been top notch! Raymond has been extremely thorough during every step of the process and even took the time to compare an entire contract with a competitor company that I brought to him. He definitely went line by line to explain the nuances of the contracts, warranty, and payback performance guarantee. The entire process has been pressure free and I'm excited to go Solar with him holding my hand through the process.

May 24, 2019

Hi Kevin, Thank you for the great review about your experience with Raymond. I will pass this on to his leadership team to ensure he gets some recognition. If you ever have any questions or need any service please just give us a calll and any team member will be happy to help you out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Charles Bellamy
May 24th, 2019 Lake Elsinore, CA DETAILS

Outstanding service from start to finish

May 24, 2019

Hi Charles, Thank you for the perfect 5 star review! Happy solar!! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Todd D
May 24th, 2019 Morongo Valley, CA

Mark B was very friendly and made us feel comfortable. He explained the benefits of solar to us very clearly. He also made the whole process clear to us. Very professional and personable.

May 24, 2019

Hi Todd, We are so glad you had a great experience with Todd! We will pass your feedback along to his manager to ensure he gets some kudos. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

JoAnn M Cigan
May 24th, 2019 Fresno, CA

I knew nothing about solar when I called Alex. Not only was he very knowledgeable, but he patiently listened and answered all the questions I had for him. Impressed so far...

May 24, 2019

Hi JoAnn, Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback about your experience with Alex. We are glad to hear that you are off to a great start. If any questions or concerns come up please don't hesitate to give us a ring and any of our team will be happy to help you out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ashleh B.
May 22nd, 2019 Desert Hot Springs, CA DETAILS

The professionalism and knowledge of the representative is impressive. He is truly a solar consultant and not just a salesman.

May 23, 2019

Hi Ashleh, Thank you for the awesome review. We are glad to hear you had a great experience. Please let us know if there is ever any additional solar service we can provide. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lawrence Eaves
May 22nd, 2019 San Marcos, CA

Overall company service has been excellent. From sales to installation, so far. Janette J, especially has been very professional, informative, pro active in keeping us up to date and overall excellent service and person.

May 23, 2019

Hi Lawrence, We sure appreciate the great review in regards to your experience with Janette. Getting feedback like professional, informative and pro-active is what our team works hard to accomplish each and every day. Welcome to the Sungevity family! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Shaun
May 22nd, 2019 San Jacinto, CA DETAILS

Fast responses, easy all I had to do is sign on the dotted line. Truly an easy process. No regrets.

May 23, 2019

Hi Shaun, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review! We are glad to hear everything has gone easy so far. We are so glad you chose us to help power your home with sunshine! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Suneth
May 22nd, 2019 Swedesboro, NJ

Worked with Christina, accommodated to all my requirements in having the panels installed the way i wanted. Very timely, prompt responses. Great company to do business with. Really happy with the service.

May 23, 2019

Hi Suneth, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with Christina. We are very glad to hear she provided you with prompt and high level service. This review will be shared with her manager to ensure she receives a shout-out. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Angie Hertel
May 20th, 2019 San Jacinto, CA

Jeff T. was very professional, answered all my questions, helped us find the right deal and what works best for my family. He had great knowledge about solar panels and was a pleasure to work with.

May 21, 2019

Hi Angie, Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback about your experience with Angie. We are so glad to hear that all of your questions got answered and you got a deal that works well for your family. If you ever need any solar service or just have questions please let us know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

susannah harte
May 20th, 2019 Antioch, CA DETAILS

I have had a Sungevity product since 2011. My true ups have gone from $200 in my first year to now $1700. I have reached out and complained several times with comments such as "you are using too much energy" or "the solar panels are generating just fine" But I have no way to track the production. I have asked that they do a servicing to make sure that the energy generated is properly going to PGE and company, HelioPower, they contract the servicing to is horrible. They called me and hung up stating they need to call back, and then I received a text a month later that they have been trying to reach me. Bull. I went through all my phone records and never received another call from them. I set up an appointment with HelioPower only to call them that morning when the service tech was a 1/2 hour late to find out they never scheduled the appointment. My neigherbor has the same system as mine but with 4 more panels and his true up right now is $10, whereas mine is $400 and the year is not out yet. Once I get the reports needed from all parties, I will be filing a complaint to the FTC. I am fed up.

May 21, 2019

Hi Susannah, I am sorry to hear you had this poor experience! I can understand why you would be fed up. I sent you an email directly explaining that we are actually not the company that services your system and provided you with contact information about who to reach out to for service and solar questions. I hope this helps you out! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Teresa Turner
May 20th, 2019 Lake Elsinore, CA DETAILS

The customer service is great. It took me one phone call to be able to start the process in moving from one house to the other. It took no time to get my solar on my new home with such great professional work done by such a great team.

May 21, 2019

Hi Teresa, We sure appreciate the awesome review! We try to make the transfer process as simple as we can and we are glad to hear you had a positive experience. Please reach out to us with any questions. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tina
May 20th, 2019 Medford, MA DETAILS

I worked with Alex A at Sungevity to get solar panels for our home. I got quotes and had intro conversations with 5-6 different companies, and not only was Sungevity the absolute best value and price, Alex was an amazing rep to help us through the process. He opened up his schedule for whenever was convenient, sent us all of the info we needed, patiently answered all of our questions, and was just a phone call away whenever any new questions or concerns came up. Sungevity's customer service and Alex's personal touch on the whole process have been phenomenal. Their pricing options are also very reasonable and the best deals we got from all of our quotes. We're really excited to move forward and get our new solar panels installed this summer!

May 21, 2019

Hi Tina, Thank you for the phenomenal review! Alex absolutely takes a lot of pride in the experience he offers his customers and works hard to ensure they are pleased so their network tells their family and friends about him. I will make sure he gets a shout out for the great feedback you gave him. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Khanh Cong Lu
May 20th, 2019 Neshanic Station, NJ

I have requested to talk to the representative for my solar panel system, but I am still awaiting to hear from them??? very disappointed

May 21, 2019

Hi Khanh Cong Lu, I am very sorry to hear that you have requested to hear from us but have not yet. I would love to work with you directly and get you the service you need. Please shoot me an email using my address listed below and I will help you out right away. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Edward Elefante
May 20th, 2019 Toms River, NJ

Sales person never called me back. You take it from there.

May 21, 2019

Hi Edward, I am very sorry to hear that you didn't hear back from us. I looked through our records and didn't find your name. We are sorry you had this experience and would love to reach out to you. Please send me an email with your phone number and the property address where you are considering getting solar as well as any additional details you would like to include. I would like to do some digging and see if I can uncover what caused this mishap to take place. Again, we are sorry this happened and would love to see what kind of deal we can set you up with. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Neil Lundy
May 20th, 2019 San Carlos, CA DETAILS

Scott was great! I had a lot of questions and concerns. Every time I called if he didn’t answer, he got back to me immediately. Having those fast responses and quality service sealed the deal! I would suggest Scott, and Sungevity to anyone!

May 21, 2019

Hi Neil, Thank you about the great feedback about your experience with Scott. We are glad to hear he was open for communication and provided you with an excellent experience. Please give us a ring if you ever have any more questions or need some solar service. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Le Ronda Gaines
May 17th, 2019 Hercules, CA DETAILS

Very pleasant experience. No-pressure sales. Sales person was knowledgeable and friendly.

May 17, 2019

Hi Le Ronda, Thank you for the great 5 star feedback about your experience with William. We are very glad you reached out to us. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to further assist you in the future. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jeff
May 17th, 2019 Oakhurst, CA

Scott G was very helpful in determining the best system for our needs.

May 17, 2019

Hi Jeff, Thanks for giving Scott some kudos! We are so glad you considered us for your solar service. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Elo
May 17th, 2019 Fair Oaks, CA

Stephen was extremely helpful and patient with all of the issues we had. From the reroof to the movement of the electric line. He was knowledgeable.

May 17, 2019

Hi Elo, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review about your experience with Stephen. He definitely is very well versed in the solar world and I am glad to hear he took great care of you. I will make sure he gets some recognition! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to further assist with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bill
May 17th, 2019 Hercules, CA

Mr. N was extremely knowledgeable about solar even though my roof was not eligible for solar. I would highly recommend the service provided by Mr. N. I will pass along the information to my friends who are eligible for solar.

May 17, 2019

Hi Bill, Thank you for taking a moment to give Mr. N some kudos! I will make sure his manager is aware and that he gets some recognition. We are so thankful that you are telling your friends and family about us. We have the best referral program in the industry and it sounds like you will soon be taking advantage of it! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ralph Passwater
May 17th, 2019 Riverside, CA

Felicity was very helpful and made the process very comfortable transitioning to solar.

May 17, 2019

Hello Ralph, We are very glad to hear you had a positive experience with Felicity. It isn't uncommon for us to hear this sort of feedback from her customers and we will ensure she gets recognized. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rachel
May 17th, 2019 Hercules, CA

William helped me discuss solar options and although I found it was not a good fit for me I though he was so professional that I’m referring him to my parents who live in Walnut Creek. Amazing overall experience and very knowledgeable in his field.

May 17, 2019

Hi Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to give awesome feedback about your experience with William! We hope you will keep us in mind in the future if your needs change and we are so happy that you are referring your parents to us. If you or your parents ever have any extra questions just let us know and we will get you answers. Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kim
May 16th, 2019 Sun City, CA

I have had the best experience with Horizon Solar Power!!! I want to give a huge shoutout to the people that this happen - Kaelene, Fred, Brenton, Leon, Olivia, Brita, Rosa, Jose and Danny. I want to thank all of you for keeping me informed in every step of the process. You have made this experience such a positive experience. They came out on Thursday to complete my roof and installed my panels on Friday. I had my inspection the following Tuesday and passed the first time. Thank you for making this a seamless process. Way to go Horizon!!!

May 17, 2019

Hi Kim, Thank you for taking a moment to provide amazing feedback about your experience with us! We love hearing you were kept informed, things moved quickly and you had a seamless process. If you ever need any additional service or have questions, just give us a ring! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Adam
May 16th, 2019 DETAILS

Patrick S has made the experience of getting setup with solar easy. He's always been there to support in the setup of my system and has continued to be of great assistance as I have been referring friends and family to Sungevity. Thanks Patrick!

Wilfredo Gonzalez
May 16th, 2019 Murrieta, CA

Horizon Solar customer team was a pleasure to work with.. "John G sales person kept me in touch with everything I needed to know and Janette J stay in touch with the project schedule.. The installation team did a great job installation the panels and they did it in one day.. They gave me great customer service and a friendly team to work with.. We appreciate our experience with them and would recommend them to who ever need solar panels.. Wilfredo Gonzalez Murrieta, Ca

May 14, 2019

Hi Wilfredo, Thank you for for taking a moment to share feedback about your experience with us! We are glad to hear you had a positive experience and look forward to working with you for the years to come. If there is ever anything we can do to help you please let us know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juli Vitale
May 14th, 2019 North Haven, CT

Pat S was awesome very professional and helpful . I total recommend doing business with pat

May 14, 2019

Hi Juli, Thanks for the 5 star feedback from your experience with Pat! He is one of our top reps and works hard day in and day out to provide our customers with the best experience in the industry. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to assist you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brandon Weaver
May 13th, 2019 Temecula, CA

Shari R was very helpful through my entire project. I would highly recommend to use her as your project coordinator.

May 13, 2019

Hi Brandon, So glad to hear you had an awesome experience working with Shari! Welcome to the Sungevity family. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nick F
May 13th, 2019 Gilroy, CA DETAILS

Pat is a great person to work with. He was able to answer all of our questions and give us a great price on a new solar system. The company is very responsive and a pleasure to deal with.

May 13, 2019

Hi Nick, Pat is a great consultant and really works hard to ensure his customers get a great experience. I will share your review with his manager and team to ensure he gets some recognition. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider. We will be here to assist you in the event anything comes up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

libby
May 13th, 2019 DETAILS

good customer service, product, happy with my new solar panels

May 13, 2019

Hi Libby, Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad you chose us to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Weaver
May 10th, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Roof tiles were damaged during the solar panel installation. I contacted Olivia V at Horizon Solar Power and she promptly scheduled a service tech to come out and repair the damage the very next day. The repairs were completed in a very timely manner. Great customer service!!!

May 10, 2019

Hi Robert, Thank you for the amazing 5 star review. While it's unfortunate tiles were broken, we are so glad to hear that this was addressed so quickly for you. Please just let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

M. C. Berry
May 10th, 2019 Alpine, CA

Felicity was friendly, professional, and answered all of my questions. She offered additional help if needed. I highly recommend her to other inquiries with Sungevity. This was my second inquiry on solar usage and I felt she wanted to be of service to any of my initial questions.

May 13, 2019

Hi M.C., Thank you for the perfect review about your experience with Felicity. We are glad to hear she made you feel comfortable and answered all of your questions. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to ever further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Judy
May 10th, 2019 Beaumont, CA

Had a very good experience with Horizon Solar Power and Rosa T (project manager) and everyone from sales to installation and follow-up. Everything was quick and professional and we're just looking forward to a cheaper summer!!

May 13, 2019

Hi Judy, We are so glad to hear you had an awesome experience with Rosa and the rest of our team. We are excited to hear about the benefits you receive financially from solar while you power your house with clean energy. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sean Onion
May 10th, 2019 Escondido, CA DETAILS

I'm a returning customer to Sungevity. I sold the old house (we leased solar, absolutely no problem selling the house) and bought a new one in Aug 2018. Vivint came to the door and we came close to buying into the PPA... until I did the math and realized that, what appears to be free, actually equates to $50,408 in rented power over 20 years! True, better than PG&E (more like $200,000 over 20 years), but I'd rather own! So called Sungevity and Crystal explained how they could help me purchase using my tax credit as a down. She knew all the answers, the process was automated, entirely professional and pleasant to boot! To summarize, I'm going with Sungevity because everyone there is professional (sales, support, the local crew, everyone.) and the material and service is top quality. Thanks for the help, Crystal!

May 13, 2019

Hi Sean, Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback about your experience with us and Crystal specifically. It sounds like you got a great day and a professional experience. If you ever have any questions or need any solar service, please just let us know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]