**In 2017, Solar Spectrum and Horizon Solar merged under the Sungevity family. In April 2018, both companies officially rebranded as Sungevity. Read more about the merger and rebrand.**

With so many solar energy companies out there, it can be difficult to know which one provides the most value for you as a consumer. That's why we've done the hard research—so you don't have to.

We've weighed the pros and the cons and found Sungevity to be one of the top solar installers in the industry. Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about Sungevity, as well as view Sungevity reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Several Financing Options
  • Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool
  • Customized Solar Solutions
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Informative Mobile App
  • Highly Rated Customer Service

Several Financing Options

Sungevity offers several solar financing options, which means that taking advantage of renewable energy and obtaining a home solar system through Sungevity is possible for customers of all budgets.

With Sungevity's solar lease, loan, and PPA payment options, customers can go solar for zero to little down. Each of these options comes with 24/7 system monitoring, a 20-year manufacturer warranty on the panels, and a 20-year system warranty that encompasses the inverter and workmanship.

For customers who are looking for the solar power plan with the most long-term savings, buying the system outright is probably the best option. Customers pay for the system upfront, but then they own the system and reap the long-term rewards.

Helpful Remote Solar Design Tool

Sungevity's proprietary Remote Solar Design tool allows customers to get a personalized quote quickly without having to crawl around on the roof.

After answering a few questions over the phone with a Sungevity rep, the Remote Solar Design tool can view the roof of the customer's home, track the amount of sunlight that hits their house, and give them an accurate picture of how their solar panels will look and function.

Remote Solar Design can also show customers how much they are going to save with each payment option the solar company offers.

Customized Solar Solutions

Unlike some other solar installers, Sungevity doesn't believe in cookie-cutter solar solutions. As a result, the company's professional advisors custom design every solar power system to meet the needs and budget of the customer.

Sungevity uses sleek black-on-black solar panels and low-impact mounting hardware, and each of its solar energy systems is designed to accommodate multiple storage options and other functionalities, such as EV chargers, so customers can add those features now or in the future.

Lengthy Warranties

Sungevity offers a number of different warranties to ensure that its customers and their solar energy systems are taken care of.

The solar company provides a 20-year equipment warranty, which covers the panels, inverter, and other equipment; a 25-year performance warranty, which guarantees a certain level of energy output; and a 20-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation.

Informative Mobile App

With the Sungevity mobile app, customers have information about their solar system at their fingertips. Whether customers have an Android or an iOS device, the Sungevity app allows them to track how much energy their solar panels are producing and how much power they are using from anywhere in the world.

In addition to giving customers the ability to monitor their system, the Sungevity app lets users contact customer service and earn rewards by referring friends and family through the app.

Highly Rated Customer Service

The Sungevity reviews on our site, which have been submitted by real customers, shed some light on the company's business practices and praise Sungevity for its customer service. Consumers are saying that Sungevity's customer service team is professional, helpful, and quick to reply to questions and requests.

Sungevity also offers helpful options for clients who need to move before the contract terms have expired, including assigning the energy plan to the new homeowner; prepaying the remaining payments and assigning the non-financial obligations to the new homeowner; and purchasing the remaining time on the lease, terminating the lease, and asking the company to remove the system.

Considering doing business with Sungevity? Visit site.

The Bad

• Lack of Site Information
  • Limited Availability

Lack of Site Information

Sungevity has a lack of solar system information available on its website. While a basic explanation of each system component is provided, more technical specifications of the system are nowhere to be found.

Sungevity's FAQ section is sparse and does little to fully educate consumers on the value the company has to offer, and its website lacks a live chat option, which could provide quick and easy access to important company information.

Limited Availability

Sungevity is currently only available in the following eight states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. This limits the number of customers who have the opportunity to receive a solar installation from Sungevity.

The Bottom Line

Sungevity, which is one of the top installers in the solar industry, is a highly recommended option for consumers who are considering a rooftop solar system to look into. If you live in one of the states where the company services, its multiple financing options, proprietary Remote Solar Design tool, insightful Sungevity app, and top notch customer service are hard to beat.

Call our recommended rep over at Sungevity below.

4.1

Misty W
September 25th, 2019 Dana Point, CA DETAILS

Didn't install by promised date which cost us more in utility bills. They guaranteed to cover as a result. However, we are still waiting for reimbursement some 8 months later. I have been told it was getting mailed numerous times. They were all available for my business when they were trying to cut a deal, but now that they have my money I am being lied to and ignored. Says a lot about their customer service department. Doesn't appear to be any accountability within the company.

masis khodaverdian
September 25th, 2019 Burbank, CA

very helpful reps. Ray followed up on regular basis to make sure I selected the right system and checked the contract for flows.

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Masis, Thank you for the great review about your experience with Ray! I will be sure to pass your feedback on so he and his manager are aware. We are glad to hear you found your reps to be very helpful. Thanks again for the 5 stars! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juan Rodriguez
September 24th, 2019 Santa Clarita, CA

Rosanna C Was extremely helpful and attentive! Kept me informed regarding the status of my request even before i contacted her. She goes above and beyond the call of duty. More people should be like Rosanna. She, in my most honest opinion, has exemplary customer service skills.

Sep 25, 2019

Hey Juan, We are so glad to hear that Rosanna took such great care of you. She is definitely a leader on our customer service and works hard to provide this sort of service to our customers day in and day out. I will make sure she is aware of your feedback and gets some credit. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sally Kuslis
September 20th, 2019 Watertown, CT

Super fast response to my inquiry about feasibility of solar for my home. Pleasant conversation concerning my need for a ground mount unit. Truthful discussion concerning my power usage. No hard sell or nonsense. Thank you, Raymond.

Sep 20, 2019

Hello Sally, Glad to hear you enjoyed our positive consultation process. Thank you for looking into clean energy alternatives. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Stephen Hubbard
September 20th, 2019 Northridge, CA

Very professional and prompt. He answered my question clearly and then did research to chase down some details.

Sep 20, 2019

Hello Stephen, Thank you! We are proud of our detailed, education focused consultation process. Glad you found it helpful! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul Wolfrom
September 20th, 2019 Los Osos, CA DETAILS

In October of 2016 we paid around $30000 for a 32 panel solar system from Sungevity. We purchased outright. The next person to come to our house after the installer left had Solar Ponics written across the side of their work truck. Installation went well. The system continues to work well. Just under a year later we were notified by whatever was left of Sungevity that the company was protected by chapter 11 bankruptcy. There was no longer any warranty on our system. There was no one to call. No one would be monitoring our system but the power company to manage our production. Three buffoons, Danny K, Andrew B, and Alec G bear the burden of runnng what appeared to be a promising and successful company into the ground. So, when I saw that the Sungevity corporation has returned as a company with at least two of these three environmentalists turned entrepreneurs, I felt my obligation to warn others. Guarantees not honored are lies. Businesses that fail like this one did just two years ago are not to be trusted. Do not shake hands with these people. Their hands are hot pokers. You will get burned

Bob Bohannon
September 19th, 2019 Thousand Oaks, CA DETAILS

My experience both in getting solar put into my own home as well as the experience of those I have referred has been excellent.

Sep 20, 2019

Hey Bob, Thanks for the 5 star review. We are so glad you have told had an excellent experience and really appreciate you telling your friends and family about us. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dan Wright
September 18th, 2019 Hazlet, NJ DETAILS

Excellent customer service from Rosanna C!

Sep 25, 2019

Hi Dan, Thanks for the 5 star review! I will make sure Rosanna gets a shout out. She works hard to help provider our customers with service after their systems become operable. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Francis Ahrens
September 18th, 2019 Ravena, NY

spent alot of extra time explaining how this works

Sep 25, 2019

Hello Francis, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you appreciated our no-pressure, education first approach. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Irene Vegar
September 18th, 2019 Santa Rosa, CA DETAILS

Worked with Kelton S at Sungevity totally via the telephone and he was extremely helpful. I chose Sungevity as their ratings were grate and they stand behind their products. The entire team that I've met so far have been extremely helpful and considerate. Very happy to date.

Sep 25, 2019

Hello Irene, Thank you for the kind words. We always strive to be helpful and do right by our customers. We are glad you have enjoyed your experience with us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

James Fitzpatrick
September 18th, 2019 The Bronx, NY

Salesman Patrick succinctly broke down the process; quality materials and choose the best panels for the job, while I ultimately was not able to agree to the process because of upcoming commitments, Patrick was a gentlemen and a scholar 5 stars, Thank you.

Sep 25, 2019

Hello James, We are glad to hear that Patrick took good care of you. I will make sure that he and his manager are aware of your feedback. We hope you will keep us in mind for your future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

James
September 17th, 2019 Riverside, CA DETAILS

As install has not yet occurred, this rating is based on the patience and professionalism of Crystal in the contract process.

Sep 17, 2019

Hi James, We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Crystal! Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider. Do not hesitate to reach out to Crystal, myself or any of the Sungevity team if any questions come up! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William S
September 17th, 2019 Hemet, CA DETAILS

Jessie was a tremendous and well versed professional when he came to our home. Cared about us as individuals and was upfront about everything. We’re looking forward to our future savings! I would highly recommend Jessie and Sungevity to be your professionals if your looking to make the move to solar!

Sep 19, 2019

Hi William , Great to hear! Our number one goal is to answer your questions and educate you on the prospect of going solar. Thanks for the kind words! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cayla Bell
September 17th, 2019 Menifee, CA

Had a great experience with the start up of the solar! They were efficient and ahead oh schedule on everything! Our project coordinator Rosa T was fantastic and clearly communicated with me where we were at in the project the whole way through. She answered my questions and was knowledgeable on the entire process. As long as everything goes as is supposed to I'll be a very satisfied customer!

Sep 19, 2019

Hi Cayla, Thanks a lot! Our goal is to be informative and educational and help our customers know exactly where we are during the process. We are glad that was the experience you have had! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Yancey
September 17th, 2019 Denver, CO

So far so good, it has been a pleasure working with Crystal through the first stages of this process. She has answered all my questions and concerns and when she didn't know the answer she went and asked. As far as the rest of the process that is still TBD.

Sep 19, 2019

Hello Yancey, We are glad you appreciated Crystals low pressure, education first approach. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Linda
September 17th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Great company to work with. Kept me informed every step of the way throughout the install process. Blake H was especially helpful and responsive to any questions/needs I had.

Sep 19, 2019

Hi Linda, I am so glad that we got in touch and that I was able to help you out. Just let me know if any new questions or concerns come up and I will get you an answer. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

hayat mulk
September 17th, 2019 Amityville, NY

since I bought property with installed Solar panels and it was hard or me to find out the contact ph. or email, but Mr. Blake response was tremendously courteous and prompt and answer my question immediately.

Sep 19, 2019

Hi Hayat, Thank you for leaving a review about your experience with me! Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is ever anything else I can do to help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aggie
September 13th, 2019 Congers, NY DETAILS

I'm a Sungevity Solar customer since June of '19, and so far, everything is exactly as agreed upon. Zach has explained everything perfectly. All my questions and concerns were/are addressed in a timely manner. Once equipment was installed it took about 2 weeks to get it activated due to permits and inspections. Installer made inspections appointments/ sign offs very easy considering my busy schedule. The whole process (from contract to final sign off) took less than 3 months.

Sep 16, 2019

Hi Aggie, We are so glad that you left us this great review. Zac is a leader in our project management team and takes a lot of pride in his work. It is wonderful to hear that you had a great experience with him as well as our installation team. Thank you for your feedback! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kenneth M DuBois
September 13th, 2019 Bay Shore, NY

Great experience didn't lie about anything

Sep 16, 2019

Hey Kenneth, Thanks for the 5 star review! We know honesty is required to build a lasting customer base. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Matt Parsons
September 13th, 2019 Orange, CA DETAILS

I was very impressed at how professional and kind all members of Sungevity were during the process. I never felt any pressure from Cameron; he explained the process in a detailed way, and we had our install right on time as he anticipated. I also was really happy with the team that did the install and how respectful they were and for cleaning up so well when they were leaving.

Sep 16, 2019

Hello Matt, Thank you for leaving us an awesome 5 star review. It sounds like Cameron was great up front at the time of sale and that our crew did a great job with the install. You made out day! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dennis coderre
September 12th, 2019 East Haven, CT DETAILS

Over all in the end I’m ok with the quality and performance of the system vary nice. They need to work on the final overall look of the system . The small things can make a big difference. And finally be more upfront with the customer about how long the process will likely take. To no fault of Sunjevity but the electrical companies will stall the process every time.

Sep 16, 2019

Hello Dennis, Thank you for the feedback. We sure appreciate you taking time out of your day to provide us with this. We know that up front transparent communication is very important and we stress it with our team almost daily. Welcome to the Sungevity family! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mitchell Lawson
September 12th, 2019 Simi Valley, CA

From day one the install went okay with a few hiccups. But overall after the crew came out to fix the error everything else was going well. The company was on time with everything from SCE and Horizon completing the installation. Thank you very much for your professional, friendly, and honest experience with your company.

Sep 16, 2019

Hi Mitchell, Thank you for the reviews. We are sorry to hear that you had a few hiccups. There are a lot of moving parts with a solar installation and sometimes we run into unexpected roadblocks and we know how we react to these is very important. Even with the roadblocks, we are glad to hear that you had a 5 star experience. Please don't hesitate to give us a ring if you ever need any solar service. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

fery govashiri
September 11th, 2019 Laguna Hills, CA

Joe D was Very professional ,accurate and pleasant .

Sep 16, 2019

Hey Fery, We are so glad that Joe D was professional, accurate and pleasant! Thank you for reaching out to us to learn more about clean energy. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lynn
September 9th, 2019 Newfield, NJ DETAILS

I recently had an issue with my solar system and was unsure who to contact so I started with the consultant that sold the system to me Scott G and he in turn put me in touch with Blake (Scott has been a superstar in every way however I have sung his praises in another review). This review is for Blake whom I had never dealt with before this situation. I was checking my system recently and noticed I was not registering any production and was alarmed that there were no numbers. As mentioned I was unsure who to contact and when Blake became involved everything started to take a turn for the better. He immediately started to research the issue and in conjunction with Solar Edge diagnosed the issue and had it promptly corrected. I was not very happy the problem occurred but, I was incredibly pleased to have Blake in my corner working away to fix the problem. He also assured me I could contact him with any further questions or issues. This gave me a degree of comfort knowing that I had someone that was prompt and pleasant dealing with my little solar system. Kudos to Blake and a big thank you for his professionalism!!!!!!!!

Sep 11, 2019

Hi Lynn, I am so happy that Scott got you in touch with me and I was able to help you out! Please save me as your solar contact moving forward so in the event that anything comes up you have me to reach out to. I am glad I was able to take care of your issue but am sorry we had to run into it in the first place. I have a feeling you've got a long path ahead without any problems in your way. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

howard leongmunchau38
September 9th, 2019 South San Francisco, CA

I have an excellent time with Bill. who answard all my question with patient and knowledge.You can not have anyone better.

Sep 11, 2019

Hi Howard, It is wonderful to hear that Bill took great care of you. He is a very knowledgeable rep that cares a lot about the experience he provides his customers. Thanks for the feedback! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Amelita Abaya
September 9th, 2019 American Canyon, CA

Cameron took time to explain the process to us.

Sep 16, 2019

Hi Amelita, Thank you for the 5 star review about your experience with Cameron! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

CMSisler
September 9th, 2019 Middletown, NJ DETAILS

Until my recent customer service experience my experience with Sungevity has been hit and miss. If my rating was based on the sales team and recent customer service experience with Rosanna C the rating would be higher. To this point, Rosanna has been great to work with. She has answered my calls, resolved my issues and has followed up with me when she committed to doing so. It has been much appreciated.

Sep 16, 2019

Hello CMSisler, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a note about your experience with Rosanna. We are sad to hear you had a few bumps in the road but we are confident we can get this experience turned around for you as we move forward. If any additional questions or concerns come up, please don't hesitate to reach out directly to Rosanna or myself and we will be happy to help you out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

scott anderson
September 9th, 2019 Murrieta, CA

Shari is the best if I could give her a Ten I would always on top of it and keeping you informed from start to finish. Highly recommend and they beat everyone else and got the job done right and ahead of schedule don't go anywhere else and ask for Shari as your project coordinator.

Sep 16, 2019

Hey Scott, Glad to hear that Shari took great care of you and was even ahead of schedule! I will make sure that she is aware of your feedback. Thank you for choosing us as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Scott
September 9th, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS

So far, so good. We purchased a system and it was up and running in about 2 months. I felt like we got a good system that will generate a lot of power for a reasonable price. We are counting on the tax incentive to make the project a home run. Rosa T was our project manager and was very responsive - probably the fastest email replies of any contractor we have dealt with. Some minor hic-ups in the process but that is to be expected with any major project. I'm also very impressed with how "Clean" the install is. The conduit and control box are very nicely done and not unsightly at all. I was also impressed with our installation crew

Sep 16, 2019

Hello Scott, It's wonderful to hear that you got a great deal and that had a great experience as Rosa managed your project. In addition it sounds like our install team did a great job and took good care of your home in the process. I will pass your feedback along to ensure everyone involved gets a shout out! Happy solar Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

hal van horn
September 6th, 2019 Santee, CA

I haven't done business with sunjevity but I have been dealing with FeliciaI think that's how you pronounce her name not sure very kind very nice very pleasant

Sep 11, 2019

Hello Hal, We are glad to hear that Felicity took great care of you! I will make sure that she and her manager are aware of your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are looking into clean energy. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Deana
September 6th, 2019 Attleboro, MA

I know why Sungevity is ranked #1, it’s their customer service. I’ve had the pleasure in speaking with Patrick G. He was extremely informative, professional, courteous and definitely not overbearing like most salesmen you may deal with in life. Solar is realistically not for everyone like some may lead you to believe it is. If you are interested or want to know more, definitely reach out to Sungevity and hopefully you will have the pleasure in speaking with Patrick. All your questions will be answered and information that you probably didn’t know about will inform you as well.

Sep 11, 2019

Hi Deana, Thank you for leaving this amazing review. We are glad to hear you were well informed and didn't receive pushy sales tactics. I will make sure Patrick gets a shout out for your feedback! Please keep us in mind for any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Patrice Garcia
September 6th, 2019 Corona, CA DETAILS

I was having issues signing in to my portal and Blake H was so helpful. He answered my emails almost immediately and was able to help me get into the portal. Fast friendly and professional

Sep 11, 2019

Hello Patrice, I am so glad that we got in touch. Please reach out to me directly in the future if you ever have any questions or concerns and I will make sure you get the answers you need as soon as possible. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Greg
September 4th, 2019 Thermal, CA

Blake was quick and informative... very helpful

Sep 05, 2019

Hi Greg, Thanks for taking a moment to leave feedback about your experience with me! I am glad I was able to help you out. Please send me a message directly if you ever need any additional assistance. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Genet Anaya
September 4th, 2019 Chino Hills, CA

communication could have been better, installers were great, as was the person who met with the inspectors. All were friendly and helpful, as well as our first contact, Tom.

Sep 11, 2019

Hi Genet, Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. It is great to hear that most things went well but we know that with construction (especially solar) there are many moving parts and it is very important to ensure our customer is aware of where we are in the process. I will touch base with our team to review your project and look for learning opportunities. Thanks for the great feedback! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

ellen
September 4th, 2019 Great Neck, NY

I was investigating purchasing solar panels for my home. Patrick took the time with me to see if it would be appropriate for my home given the fact it is a big investment. In the end our home is too shady to see results, so we will not proceed.

Sep 11, 2019

Hello Ellen. We are glad to hear that you received truthful feedback and got all of your questions answered. Please keep us in mind in the future for your solar needs and don't forget about our industry leading referral program! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Blaise Meyers
September 4th, 2019 Gales Ferry, CT DETAILS

I had a fault indicator light on my inverter. I called and left a message on the customer service line. Blake got in touch with me on the same day. Blake was patient and informative walking me through the reset procedure to get my solar panels back on line .

Sep 11, 2019

Hi Blaise, I am so glad I was able to connect with you. Please save my direct contact info and reach out to me directly if any questions or concerns ever come up again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Danae
September 4th, 2019 Webster, MA

I have not had my solar panels installed yet but he process to get everything started has been seamless and enjoyable. My main contact, Alex, was very friendly and willing to answer any questions I had right away. Sungevity was able to provide multiple options for whether we wanted to buy or lease and help us decide what the best option was for our current situation. I would highly recommend this company to anyone I know.

Sep 11, 2019

Hello Danae, It sounds like you had a great experience with Alex and he was able to help you decide the best option for you. Thank you for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Chandra
September 4th, 2019 Fremont, CA DETAILS

Sales has understood and customized the system as per my requirements - being patient with my changing requirements over multiple calls until I fully satisfied..

Sep 11, 2019

Hi Chandra, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that our sales staff was patient and not push and truly worked with you to get you just the product that your home needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jamil
August 30th, 2019 Canyon Country, CA

I dealt with Sherril T who was awesome and very helpful. I would definitely ask for her for any future issues. Thank you Sherril.

Sep 05, 2019

Hi Jamil, It is wonderful to hear about the great experience Sherril provided you! I will pass your feedback along to ensure that she gets some recognition for the service she provided you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Wendy
August 30th, 2019 Brea, CA DETAILS

I worked with James H on my project, and mine being having an existing solar panels already make it more complicated . James answers all my questions and is able to move my project forward.

Sep 05, 2019

Hi There Wendy, We are glad to hear James took good care of you, It is great to hear that you have an existing system and are wanting more clean energy produced for your household. Thank you for reaching out to us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David
August 29th, 2019 Aurora, CO

Bill was awesome, explained everything clearly and answered all my questions. Easy process to get started.

Sep 04, 2019

Hi David, We are so glad to hear that Bill took good care of you and the process was easy. Thank you for leaving him a 5 star review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dennis
August 29th, 2019 Dighton, MA

Contacted Sungevity by email to create an account for solar monitoring. Blake H responded right away and helped me register for online solar production monitoring. It was so much easier than I thought it would be. Thank you!

Sep 04, 2019

Hello Dennis, Thank you for leaving me a review about the experience you had working with me. I am glad we were able to connect so I could get you access to monitoring the green clean energy your system is producing! Don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if anything else comes up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Elizabeth Jensen
August 28th, 2019 Brentwood, CA

Alex A was extremely professional and was responsive to my questions and follow-up throughout the entire sales process. I would recommend him and his work ethic to a home owner seeking to convert to solar energy.

Sep 03, 2019

Hi There Elizabeth, Thank you for leaving awesome feedback about your experience with Alex. It sounds like he gave you a great consultation and helped get your questions answered. I will pass your feedback on to him, his manager and his team to ensure he gets a shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ravi Chadalawada
August 27th, 2019 San Ramon, CA DETAILS

I am very disappointed that they filed for bankruptcy protection and reduced the support to just 7 years and removed the performance guarantees. Apart from that, the solar installation is working very well.

Ken Burghardt
August 27th, 2019 Manchester, CT

very professional presentation and with much patience

Sep 03, 2019

Hi Ken, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are so glad that you are looking into powering your home with clean energy. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Maan Kyeso
August 26th, 2019 Jamul, CA

Thank you Crystal G, your customer service and knowledge in solar systems gave me high confidence of your company, you are a great asset to Solar Spectrum/Sungevity and I wish you all the best of success. Maan kyeso

Sep 03, 2019

Hi Maan, We really appreciate you passing some kudos on to Crystal! I will make sure that here manager and peers are well aware of your feedback so she gets the recognition she deserves. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Ballerini
August 26th, 2019 Bethany, CT DETAILS

Crystal has been very informative, and patient, with our questions and concerns. She is such a pleasure to work with. Crystal is an asset to your program. We look forward to the completed project. We will update our evaluation after the job is complete.

Sep 03, 2019

Hi David, It's wonderful to hear about how positive of an experience you had with Crystal. We sure hope that experience continues as you continue down your solar journey with us. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to Crystal, myself or any of the Sungevity team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mark
August 26th, 2019 Stockton, CA

Talked with Patrick over the phone. Although not selecting Sungevity, I had a pleasant opinion of Patrick as he represented your company very professionally.

Sep 03, 2019

Hello Mark, Thank you for sharing about your experience with Patrick and for considering us as your solar provider. We sure hope that you will keep us in mind for any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michele
August 23rd, 2019 San Jose, CA

The Sales Engineer was knowledgable, worked quickly, and had his team create an ROI report based on my roof in my neighborhood within an hour or two of our first conversation. Though we aren't ready to re-roof and go fully solar today, I'll keep Amory B's name and Sungevity's contact info close at hand for when the time comes to act.

Aug 29, 2019

Hello Michele, Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your experience with Amory. We are glad to hear that he took good care of you and we sure hope you will keep us in mind when the time comes. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ron Politte
August 23rd, 2019 Yucaipa, CA

Camron was our sales representative. He was very helpful in explaining the different solar systems, the efficiency of each one, and the reliability of each one. He was willing to go the extra mile to make sure if I purchased a system from him it would be a system that would be reliable for the next 20 years +. It was a pleasure working with him.

Sep 03, 2019

Hello Ron, Thank you for leaving Cameron a great review! It sounds like he was friendly and took great care of you. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience and sure hope you will keep us in mind for any future solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]