Solar Negotiators Logo

Solar Negotiators

8.6

Wayne

I went through three panels before they got a new panel that actually stayed on because they were defective but they were very friendly and knowledgeable and came to fix the problem regardless of how many times I had to call them.

Steven

Great support team, from the people that monitor you system to the people that come out and do the maintenance they are all around great supports. They were ahead of schedule when they installed it. The equipment I understand.

Jeff

The sales person we had didn’t give us high stakes pressure like so many other solar companies do. I have been very happy with them. We had a bad converter and they replaced it in a couple of weeks. The support staff is very responsive. It works very well.

Holly

Local based company so I’ve recommended them to several different people because I feel they are the best company. The system I had installed exceeded my expectations. Installation was beautiful and the process was painless. Any questions I have had, they are happy to find the answer so they can deal with it.

Debbie

Much cheaper than paying for something else. It is the best price and the shortest amount of time to get it done. It went smoothly. I had one issue where they did not label my fuse box properly ad they came back and fixed it. It has been a little over a year now and I think the product is better than others. They contact me regularly for cleaning.

Tyler

We didn’t have any issues wit the installed of the equipment. That was quick and easy. The equipment is working properly and it has been six years now. They have stayed in contact and always call me before they come out to do the cleaning.

Jared

They are very helpful and handle everything. All the permits, they saw to. They are were knowledgeable and helpful when it came to deciding what kind of panels and system was best for me. Anytime I have questions, they are right there to help me through it. I have had it for five or six years.

Curtis

Very sturdy equipment. All the equipment is accessible and easy to read. The panels have been pretty good. All the people I have dealt with are very professional and courteous and will respond to questions. They respond positively in every way whenever I ask them for help, whether it be dirty panels or whatever.

Don

We talked to several companies solar negotiators’ salesperson was the only honest one that told us exactly what we needed and laid everything out. Customer support is very good. We have had some issues where the power is out over night but I don’t believe that it their fault.

Maverick

Every time something comes up or I need an answer, they’re on the phone and I appreciate that. I don’t have to wait to call them back. They are good and professional and in a timely manner. I am a satisfied customer. Solar Negotiators is best for my needs.

Jon

I recommend them to everybody. They are fantastic. They take care of everything. When my transformer went done, they called me because I didn’t know it happened and they put tin a higher wattage panel without charging me extra.

Cindy

I really like them and the services they offer and the timing they could do it and the price. They did a great job with installation. It is working perfectly and covering our electric bill. They have been there for us every time I call.

Fred And Kellie

The price is incredibly good compared to the competition. They are very professional. The equipment seems to work. There was one problem and they came out and fixed as it was under warranty. Otherwise it has been maintenance. Everyone I have recommended it to has signed up.

Dennis And Michelle

There is nobody that can do better service then Solar Negotiators. They have lived up to all my expectations. We’ve had it for six years. Everything seems to be good. It produces all the power they told me it would. Installation went quick and smooth.

Victor

Whenever we have any technical support, they give us a call and come right away. It has only been minor things. The solar panels look a lot nicer than other ones. I would like it if they could come down on the price a little.

Patrece Sanchez Clovis, CA

I found the process to be very smooth. They took care of ever and kept me informed along the way. They were very professional!

peter maune Clovis, CA

we did have a couple hiccups along the way, but they could have arisen due to covid restrictions. no regrets and RJ was awesome.

Julienne Rynda Hanford, CA

Professional, thorough, explain system and monitoring tools, maintenance provided. Installation went well, no mess left behind. Accessible.

Norman Lee Fresno, CA

The sales repr was very congenial, knowledgeable and helpful in helping us decide on solar. The solar panel installers worked efficiently. and timely.

James Cipolla Fresno, CA

Easy to work with, complete explanation of product and services, great price, only company to include an include annual cleaning.

Richard Overholt II Fresno, CA

Great communication and installers took a lot of care. System has delivered as promised. Maybe a little better than promised so far.

Steve Miller Fresno, CA

The team at solar negotiators is the best. They have Amazing service and they operate with the highest ethics and integrity.

Anthony Catalan Firebaugh, CA

Solar Negotiators are professional, efficient and friendly. They answered all of my questions and helped me through every step of the process.

Michael Roubicek Fresno, CA

Efficient, cooperative, available. Extra support with questions. Well designed system. Worked well in tandem with the roofers.

Amelia Ann Gilardi Sanger, CA

Great customer support-answered all my questions promptly. Worked with me to make it affordable to purchase my solar panels.

Susan Fresno, CA

Professional employees, timeliness, clean up after themselves. Fixed any problem we had in a time and professional manner. Stayed in touch they whole process.

. Rogelia Godinez Fresno, CA

They respond right away when you call them. They let you know what to expect and when you need to call them. They are also very friendly and professional

Sherry

Better price and better service is what you get with solar negotiators. They’re always available and able to come no matter what. Installation took a little longer than anticipated but that was an issues with my property.

Russel

Everything seems to be working good. We are producing quite a but of electricity. I like how they explained everything in detail and they keep in contact.

Jenna And Sherry

Everything is nice. The solar panels are nice. Every now and again it does disconnect but it always reconnects. They are very responsive when you reach out to them.

Brent

I highly recommend solar negotiator. Once all the permitting is done, everything is very quick. They stay in contact with me even when I am not trying to get a hold of them.

Richard

Great communication by everybody involved on the team. It has been extremely seamless. They were in and out in less than a day when they put it up. I was surprised.

Lia

I was referred by an existing customer. I am satisfied. They’re quick to respond to any phone call or email if there are any issues to address. Everything works fine.

Jim

The system works excellently. They delivered on what they promises. They were there on time and they were very courteous. My questions and concerns were answered immediately.

Gary

The installers were very courteous and cleaned up after themselves. The company is always proactive about calling me if something goes wrong. It’s a very good company.

Brian & Linda

Solar negotiators is a well rounded company. They have solar maintenance and everything else. I was very happy with the young lady that took care of us. It works perfectly.

Mike

Pretty painless purchase process and installation. Company also schedules an annual cleaning without charge. Customer service has always been great every step of the way, even now with the two annual cleanings.

Solar Negotiators Logo

Reply from Solar Negotiators

Thank you for your review Mike!

Jan. 5th, 2021

Steven

Getting it installed went flawlessly. We never have any troubles with it. It has done well on our large property. The agent that sold it to us was the most informative, trustworthy, not pushy but clear person.

Vergil

The installation process went very good. The panels are quality and there is a warranty on them. The price is reasonable. The best product for the money. They came out and washed the panels for free.

Bendta

The equipment is effective and efficient. We always get exceptional service when I call. When I have questions, they get back right back to me and accommodate me as quickly as possible

Amy & Eduardo

The solar panels were installed in a very simple and very quick manner. We able to choose the equipment we wanted installed out our house. Overall it was a great experience. All our questions were answered.

John

Everyone else seems to have an angle but they are straightforward about the panels. They are great people to work with. They fixed one of my panels even though I didn’t know something was wrong.

Rod

The equipment is good. We had a little problem when we installed it, it was a little messy but other than it is good. They take care of everything and do what they say they are going to do.

Robert

I wish they would contact me about their cleaning services with prices and stuff because it is hard to get that information but it has gone well and it has been three years and I have had no problems.

Dale

There was glitch and they were here within six hours to fix it. Any time I call, they answer my questions and take care of me immediately. The people are friendly. Nothing but positive people.

Eric

For the most part, they are pretty good with issues, they always get it resolved. Everything was well done in the end but there many decisions made and I wish it had been differently. In the three or four years I’ve had it, there have been no problems.

Debra

Seems to be working fine. Installation was quick and smooth. They send people out right away to check on things when I call. They make sure your system is performing optimally. I find it reassuring.

Dan

When I get my price comparisons and saw they had a lower price, I decided to go with them. Original installation went fine. We’ve had some issues an it takes a long time to get fixed because of parts but as far communication, they are very good. I am happy with them, they could just do a better job stocking parts.

Bill

I am getting the maximum solar energy for my house. I like how I came across them. They are easy to work with. The staff I communicate with are very helpful and pleasant. It is a great company.

After looking around for a long time we went with them because they are always there and immediately return your call and take care of something if something needs to be taken care of. They’re wonderful people to work with.