Solar America Logo

Solar America

Terri Evans San Jose, CA

Could I have researched every distributor, manufacturer and installer in my area myself in advance of going solar? Sure but did I have the time on my hands to do that? Nope! Solar America did it for me and all I had to do was let them hook me up with the best.

Nadine Cole Columbus, OH

Loved the fact that they put in the due diligence so that we didn’t have to and that it was done nationally. That meant that after being 100% pleased I could recommend them to my parents who live halfway across the country from us.

Matthew Laney Perris, CA

Solar America was the company chosen to install solar panels on a former residence of mine. There were significant financial incentives being offered for solar installation at the time and the representatives at Solar America were very knowledgeable and helpful. After installation our out-of-pocket monthly energy costs were greatly reduced. Great company.

Jeffrey Diggins Southfield, MI

From the start of the estimate to the completion of the project, an A+. The technician was very communicative and had so much patience with me throughout the process. Thanks, man, you did amazing.

Dane Herman New York, NY

The guys are super friendly and very professional at what they do. They hooked up my house in Bradenton with Solar America Initiative. It was the smoothest process, very straightforward, and easy to understand.

Krystal

Getting solar panels was the best decision that we ever made. We also added smart features to our home and we can control everything from anywhere. We are so glad we made these upgrades.

Earl Stanley Dumont, NJ

Because of their competence and honesty, we chose Solar America after obtaining proposals from three other companies that offer this type of servicing. They're also aware of the customer's needs and eager to accompany them through the finance and conversion processes.

Alma Rodriguez Boardman, OR

When we bought our house I was desperately wanting to go as green as possible. That sounds good in theory until you have to find a company and don’t know where to turn. Solar American has a great referral network and takes the entire due diligence process seriously.

Leonard Grigsby Miami, FL

The roofers and electricians were awesome. They were really knowledgeable and efficient. I would highly recommend them to my friends and relatives!

Chester Sutherland Dallas, TX

Good people there at Solar America Company. Very helpful in getting my solar system expanded with 4 matching additional panels.

Lisa Patton Miami, FL

My electric bill during the summer was $650 now with my solar finance and my electric bill is only $300 total. Saving $350 a month i'm Super excited thank you!

Allyson Burton Fords, NJ

Our installation went so well and I feel like we owe that, at least in part, to Solar America. Everything happened right on time and in order. They have a lot of knowledge in the industry and you can count on them.

Yvette Dillon Stockton, CA

You hear about solar energy and its benefits all of the time. We had a major interest but no idea which company to go with. Solar America was super helpful in pairing us with the right company for us.

Lenard Summer Commerce City, CO

Getting panels is something I’ve been wanting to do for years now. I always thought it was going to be too expensive but surprisingly it wasn’t. You get a lot of money savings in other areas and I ended up spending less per month than my utilities were. How awesome is that?!

Cori Allen

Very easy customer service experience. They work hard to please our us. I will continue to be a satisfied customer.

Robert Fogle

Very good, honest competent, and professional installation. Very pleased with the standard of work by the installer.

Michael Savage Latham, NY

Good estimate service. It was a good rough estimate to get an idea about a solar system that works for your home.

Bruce Babich Staten Island, NY

Highly satisfied with skills & knowledge. They deserves an award. It's a blessing to be treated as a viable human being. Thanks!!!

Mitchell Shaw Detroit, MI

I seen an ad on Facebook decided to contact them and now planning on actually getting solar. Their staff is super friendly and professional.

Phil Carlson Miami, FL

A pleasure to work with Solar America Initiative!!! They solved many of our problems. Our solar panels are up and running!

Stuart  Mazur Los Angeles, CA

I have worked with the technician, he was great in providing me insight on the process and helping lower my bill. Always recommend his services!

Katrina Sullivan Boardman, OR

We love our new solar panels. They did such a nice job installing them and we immediately started saving money. I recommend Solar America.

Paul Ransom Staten Island, NY

My panels are working great and they look sharp! Great company, great staff. Highly recommended!

Richard Isbell Detroit, MI

Good company very nice sales guy willing to buy product. Thank you for your time

Mindy Wallace Seattle, WA

The staff is friendly and got done when they said they would be.

Justin Coover Ashburn, VA

Love the panels in my Goodyear home. Love the friendly staff.

Richard Pascual Dallas, TX

System saves a lot on electricity bills! Get it now and save in the long run.

Joyce Debord New York, NY

Great company, got the job done in a timely manner with no hassle at all

Cynthia Bruck Sarasota, FL

Found an awesome solar panel installer through Solar America! Had an amazing experience! Would highly recommend!

Derek Torrez Charlotte, NC

Very helpful and had answers to all of my questions.

Michael Reed St Louis, MO

Great company very professional, answered all my questions, very fast install