Semper Solaris

7.2

Tina Esperanza Beaumont, CA

Today semper Solaris finished my solar installation that took only two days. They did a great job. From the day I met Blake who was our rep, he explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. The whole project took 6 weeks and we got American made panels because we really didn't want imported panels. They also have 25 year warranty on them which is awesome. Thanks

Jesus Munoz Ramona, CA

The crew at Semper Solaris where amazing. The first initial meeting with Genevieve was where we got all the info on how the install would go and it went just as planned. The office staff Veronica and Vinney where also very informative on what was going on and where we would be week by week. Our system was installed in 6 weeks from meeting with Genevieve. Our project manager Mark and his crew where awesome and very clean on the install. I would definitely recommend this team for your solar needs.

Sylvina Lakewood, CA

We had Semper Solaris do our solar panels. Our experience w semper has been great. Now we don't need to worry so much about running that A/C a little more during the hot summer months. Throughout the entire process, Caesar L was excellent and supportive, as were other members of the SemperSolaris Team. To us, dealing with regular people and also with military backgrounds was the key reason why we chose them. We love our Solar so far!

Dave Alpine, CA

I interviewed 4 different companies to get a quote for going solar after getting a ridiculous SDG&E bill. I went with Genevieve at Siempre Solaris. She was the most professional person I spoke to. She explained everything to me in a way I that I could understand. The company kept me up to date in every aspect of the install with telephone calls and emails right up until the turn on date. The whole process took less time than they estimated I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Siempre Solaris. And thank you Genevieve!

Christina Walker La Mesa, CA

Semper Solaris is the best when it comes to customer service. If you are military they truly honor our vets. We got a great deal for my husband's service and nothing but stellar service. They were on top of letting us know what the next step was and where we stand in the build out. After "interviewing" several other provides we decided on Semper Solaris just because of the customer service we received from Rhami H. He was very informative and went above and beyond to get us the best deal out there. If I could give them more stars I would.

belen Chula Vista, CA

Roland O from Semper Solaris was awesome to work with, and since we are new to the whole solar process he was very helpful, he met with us and explained every aspect of the process and even answered questions the other companies wouldn’t. I would recommend him to anyone looking for solar, his customer service was excellent and if we had any questions that would arise he responded to inquiries in a timely manner, he has been great about keeping us updated as to where we are in the whole process.

Todd Dyvig San Diego, CA

I had a great experience with Semper Solaris from start to finish. Genevieve J did a fantastic job of explaining the different types of systems available and had a very informative, no pressure presentation. Michael C did an outstanding job as a Project Manager as well making the whole process simple and easy. My system is working great the monthly savings are already making a huge difference! I’ve already recommended Semper Solaris to my close friends and would easily do it again Thanks Semper Solaris!

Franz Wrasidlo San Diego, CA

Semper Solaris is the best, from start to finish! Salesman: Chase. No-pressure sales or negotiating because their prices are already the lowest. They assign a project manager who keeps you informed at every stage. Twenty panels installed in less than a day; I didn’t even have to be home. They coordinate with city permits and SDG&E (utility) to make the project seamless. Get multiple bids if you like, but you’ll end up going with Semper Solaris.

Monique Velasquez Fresno, CA

John R from Semper Solaris was very prompt in returning any questions I had and always found the answers to any questions regarding the solar installation. We’re very happy with our Solar panels, the employees who installed the panels were very clean with the installation and explained what they were doing while they were at the home. I had many quotes that were competitive in price although Semper was the best company and best price with quality Sunpower Panels. Thank you!

Michael Greenwood San Diego, CA

Over the last few years, I was told by four different solar companies that my roof design would not allow me to receive more than 50% return on my electric use. Semper Solaris installed 17 Sun Power panels which will supply 108% of my electrical use. Semper did an excellent job. They were very fast and clean in their installation. I want to thank the installation team, my Project coordinator,Veronica, and of course Genevieve J. who explained everything in detail and found the right panels to produce my energy.

Ruthie Ewalt Santee, CA

Rhami H and the crew at Semper Solaris were excellent! I’m very happy with the process and everything looks nice and neat. Call Rhami at Semper and he will educate you and make you feel comfortable with the project by answering your questions and being responsive to your needs. Veronica my project coordinator was polite and friendly as well. The crews were on time and clean. Overall great job!

Deb D. Carlsbad, CA

Rhami & John R. and the shadow crew at Semper Solaris were quick, professional and knowledgeable regarding the new installation of solar power for us. They did what they said they would, performed the work on time and even scheduled us sooner than the original date. We highly recommend getting a quote from this company and letting Rhami and crew perform the magic of solar. Thank you Deb D.

Tina Madera, CA

I had solar panels installed recently I want to personally thank John R., Jon B., Will M. and Joseph L. for always updating me every step of the process. The prep installers were great at the beginnings of the project not to mention the installers who installed the panels were awesome as well. I'm so glad I decided to get the solar panels and work with this company and their great personnel .

Enrique & Maria Alpine, CA

We highly recommend Semper Solaris. We had 12 panels installed on our roof a couple of months ago and are very happy. Company was professional and always kept us updated. Thanks to Laura P. for explaining entire process and always being available. Veronica M. was in contact with us as soon as the work began and stayed in contact with us until the end. She was very professional and always followed through. Darren our Electrician Installer was very friendly. Whole process only took 1 month from when we signed. We’ve already recommended Semper Solaris to several of our friends!

Darci San Diego, CA

We are so happy we picked Semper Solaris! Finally the monthly dread of the SDGE bill is gone! From start to finish the process was easy! Our first look at solar was with Costco... then we met with Mark A. at Semper Solaris and we are so glad we did! Semper's system, SunPower is a clear winner! We then worked with Veronica and Mark K and the process was a breeze! Great customer service and professionalism throughout! Thank you!!

Rod Terra sr San Jose, CA

After interviewing three other solar companies I had Joshua come out. Joshua walked the property with me and we discussed my options . I didn't want the panels on the house roof. I wanted them on my barn .Joshua was the only salesman that said it was possible.I heard everything I wanted to hear.I was kept in the loop, by Billie Jean Y and Jim J,right down to the moment I was able to see my system producing on my laptop. It was an unexpected pleasure talking to Billie Jean and doing business with Semper Solaris. I made the right choice. Rod and Linda Terra

Rick Koster Woodland, CA

Flawless experience from start to finish -- Installation was quick and the workmanship was excellent. In a lot of installs I've seen, the conduits are left unpainted, but they matched my house color, and my roof color. They offered one year no interest financing, so I was able to save up and pay it off completely all at once. Utility bill went from $350.00 to $10.00. Needless to say, I am happy with the result!

nigel lee San Diego, CA

Re: Semper Solaris My project was for a new roof and solar. Jenny D. had the challenging job of trying to keep the customer happy and liaise with the various project departments. Good communication was the key. Randy the roofing supervisor was also very helpful and went out of his way to make things right. The project hit a few road blocks that needed decisions and in some cases corrective action, but my concerns were addressed each time to my satisfaction, so overall it was a positive experience.

Lynn Connot Poway, CA

We had our original installation done by Semper Solaris a couple of years ago, and recently realized - because we just don't want to cut down some of the beautiful trees on our property - we needed to add a few panels to optimize our power output. Semper made it easy from start to finish, and the communication was very good. A+ in Sales and in Service

Jason Alpine, CA

This is my second large project with Semper Solaris. Both were entire house projects. Michael C. coordinated both of our projects. I used them again because they deliver in every area they promise. Our systems were quickly installed, they looked great, and deliver more power than promised. They were patient with questions and considerate with our needs. If I need another, I’ll use them again. No way I’ll use another company.

Thomas Austin, TX

Doing Solar plus battery has been a game changer for making my home green. Semper Solaris was a great choice because they are veteran owned, and really know the SunPower Product. I was impressed by the information I received from Anela on Sales, and Mark K. on after Sale support. The install team was courteous and professional and kept me updated throughout the process. Im looking forward to completing the battery install which will help my save money and work essentially off the grid and not rely on SDGE.

Eva Bialick San Diego, CA

We couldn't be happier with the service that we received from Semper Solaris. From the first point of contact with Mark I. and all the way through the project with Michael C., their responsiveness, customer service and pricing was absolutely superior. I know we had contact with some other members, who's names I failed to get, but they were all fantastic! We would highly recommend them to anyone considering solar.

Michael Murphy Garden Grove, CA

I spoke with 5 other solar installation companies before choosing Semper Solaris. The installation crew was great and they installed 14 SunPower panels with an attic run in one day. Our customer care officer, Jenny D., was fantastic. I must have contacted her over 30 times with questions about the system and installation and she was prompt and courteous every time. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Alan Park San Diego, CA

Terrific sales engagement and education on selecting the right system for our home. Genevieve J. carefully explained the options and the underlying value. Helped us make the right decision with no second guessing. The pre and post installation project team under John R. were superb. Timely, thoughtful follow up -- always answered email, phone calls or text messages on the SAME Day! No excuses, just action to deliver a great experience! GO with this WINNER!

Thomas Raynor Chula Vista, CA

From interview to on line with SDGE, could not have been quicker. Have 5 co-workers that had solar installed by 5 different company's and all of them waited much longer after install to get approval from SDGE. Friendly and reliable. When they had problems with my roof tiles, they went out and bought and replaced. I've had for over a year now and still have a negative balance on my electric. Glad I went solar with Semper Solaris. Panels and warranty with individual panel monitoring can't be matched.

Linda Simpson San Diego, CA

We added solar in 2015 and we just had our roof replaced. I really enjoyed working with John R. and the crew. They did a really professional job and the neighbors were watching. They cleaned up everyday and when mistake were made John made sure all my concerns were addressed immediately. I would recommend this company to anyone for roofing and solar. They are top notch.

Jace Helmer Carlsbad, CA

We purchased a solar system from Semper Solaris approximately 3 years. The owner actually came to our home and did the presentation which was very low key. We had other people out but I never felt comfortable with them. Anyway we put up 19 panels and it's the best thing we ever did. SDG&E bill every month leaves us with no payment and the system has had no problems. I would recommend them to anyone.

Walter de Lorrell Jr. San Diego, CA

Clean, easy, well-explained transaction. Careful installation. over all excellent experience . Very competitive pricing. Company run by retired military. High ethical standards. Cash transaction, billed as estimated. The firm is so popular we were required to wait 2 months for installation. Cleaned up immediately upon completion. No problems for 2+ years. Uses only USA products.

Joe Nardone Laguna Hills, CA

They were on time and kept their word in every case. Repaired my roof when tiles were broken. I love the ability to see daily what is happening on my computer. I was grandfathered in with my power company and beat their new rate increase. If I have a question they are there for me in a very timely manner. No more electric bills. We recently went to an electric dryer to save on our gas bill. We still produce enough power to cover that, our air conditioning and all of the rest. It actually looks good on the roof. A 25 year guarantee is pretty nice.

Don Y

A little slow on getting the permitting done, but other than that full thumbs up for these folks so far. Transparent with their production assumptions, reasonably conservative, etc. They use Sunpower panels, among the highest efficiency & reliability anywhere (some good enough for NASA), with the lowest degradation rate I've seen with a long warranty period. Panels designed but not made in the USA, but neither is the iPhone (nor any top tier cell phone). Other places go in hard for the sale, like a bunch of used car salesmen, how much you're going to save, blah blah. Don't fall for empty promises of production in the sales pitch, if it's not on paper/in contract, you don't have proof legally, and CSLB doesn't care beyond failure to operate/destroying your house during installation; output promises not met you have to take it to small claims yourself CSLB say. Do your own research & calculations to get a trustworthy evaluation of what to expect from a system. Production projections within warranty period ? Check. Panel maker not filing for bankruptcy? Check. Degradation rates supported by warranty/mfr data? Check. Search other sites, and see "not recommended" reviews on those sites to see the hidden story of what sellers you might be dealing with, interestingly Sempers average would go up rather than down. These guys are much better than the company in my look into getting solar last year, and the price $2k lower than that prior quote to boot.

Stan Fein

Signed on with Semper Solaris about a year ago. They use Sun Power panels which are made in the US and very high efficiency. The Semper crew arrived on installation day at about 7am and were done by 1pm. They were professional, organized, and left the job site clean and me a happy customer. I am able to monitor kw production through the supplied Sunpower app.

J.R. Harris Huntington Beach, CA

For what it is worth, their customer service was better than the average of the other solar companies that I contacted and they delivered what they said that they would. One of my concerns was with the actual time that they took in getting back to me, which was acceptable, however, if you are a very busy person and do not have the time to continually spend time chasing them down, you will find yourself spending more time than you would like. Additionally, if you want something out of their normal products that they install, then you are really entering uncharted territory as their knowledge on battery backup, off-grid, and generator integration is, or was at the time that they performed my installation, non-existent. I have attempted to contact them regarding these items since, and have not heard anything back from them at all to date. These items are what my score really reflects. If they had informed me of the challenges that they were facing with respect to my requests in a timely manner, rather than me having to contact them, then I would have rated them higher. They were able to at least get the items that I requested to be able to use battery backups and generator input based upon my research. So, that was great. As for their installation teams, they were great, cordial, very efficient, and attentive to detail. They did arrive a little late the first day without calling to let me know, though. The hardware is definitely their strong point as it is top notch and the installation was completed just as stated. The performance has been great and the fact that they do not have a personal app that tracks performance and productivity has not really mattered as the Sun Power app has worked well even though it is a little light on features.

Noel Sanborn Menlo Park, CA

Semper Solaris is either stunningly incompetent or downright crooked, from my experience, seemingly both. If I were a former Marine I would be furious at their misappropriation of the Marine motto, “Semper Fi” (“Semper Fidelus” is Latin for “always faithful”). More fitting for this clown act would be “Simper Fly’” as all they did was feed me simpering BS and fly away from fulfilling their contractual obligations to me. I first spoke with them in December of 2020 about roof repair and a solar project. They made several errors on my initial quote concerning both costs of work and amount electricity generated (some of which I found and pointed out to them). After these errors were corrected and I signed and paid a deposit then they tried to rewrite my signed contract to increase prices by $7881 for additional errors they claimed to have found a month later. When I tried to cut them a break just to get my project done and agreed to reduce the scope of the project so they wouldn’t lose money because of THEIR errors, they sent me near daily change orders that significantly reduced the scope without reducing the price. When I called multiple people to sort out the mess, they were all very nice, but all I got were promises of actions that didn’t happen. This dragged on for months while dry rot continued to eat my roof. On top of all of this, they kept sending me DocuSign agreements that would give them authority to deduct payments directly from my bank account without even specifying amounts! When I finally talked to the boss of the guy who had made the errors in the quote, he tried to convince me that this is all normal in the roofing business! I finally told them that if they aren’t going to fulfill my contract as agreed, that they can cancel it. They wasted months of my time, caused me a lot of frustration and stress and now I am back to square one needing to get my roof fixed. Now that I am reading their reviews, I am seeing huge numbers of highly detailed 1-2 star reviews of their screw ups that are similar to my experience plus lots of 5 star reviews that are very short and ring hollow.

Reply from Semper Solaris

Hi Noel, we are proud of our military background and support our vets, and our customers, as much as possible. We hold our team members to high standards of honesty, integrity, and top-quality installations and consultations as well. Although we aim to create all-inclusive estimates based on what we're able to see at the time of inspection, there are some things that we cannot see until we get started on the work, such as rotted wood that's found once we tear off the roofing material. We are aware that you've cancelled your project, but we will look further into your project and see if there is anything that we can address to improve our customer experience in the future.

Jun. 15th, 2021

shaun Lakeside, CA

This Company is a Joke. I could have made a baby in the time it took them to fail, fail, and fail again to deliver an approved plan from the city. Started October 2020 and canceled my project June 2021. 9 months wasted, of time, labor, and money completely wasted. Red Flags started going up when my sales guy, Paul R, seemed to start malfunctioning, spewing out incorrect footages for setbacks (doing a ground mount). It always seemed like he was just guessing where it was suppost to go. The Guy could barely read a tape measure. I kept asking him details about the location for the array and he really was clueless and kept giving me incorrect info. Then their planning dept kept screwing up footage numbers and it kept changing over and over for set backs from property line and then later they discovered their would be a easement set back as well. Shouldn't these people know their job??? So I requested for a new person to work with and they gave me Nicole L. My worst mistake. Working with her proved to be quite Humiliating. Shes very good at making it seem like the city is the only reason for all these delays. Never taking any Blame for Mistakes made over and over again on their inexperienced staff that continued to fail delivering a drawing for 9 months. So I told them to request a special variance. They didn't even know how to do it or what it was. I later found out on some notes on the plans that the city stated that they needed to apply for the variance in the correct way. so they never really did this and clearly that request failed as well. So then the company decides to move the location to another spot that, ALSO, wouldn't work. It kept inching closer to putting it on my driveway and behind and almost under an oak tree. I received an email with plans that were showing that the array needed to be moved based on the center of the easement, which I soon discovered they were basing the measurements off of my fence line which actually wasn't my actual property line. My pm was dumbfounded. I kept telling Nicole that these guys obviously do NOT know what they are doing. I felt like maybe I needed to go elsewhere. But she assured me to continue my patience that they would get this done and ended up giving me 2 different dates, months apart, but they always failed to deliver and it just kept getting pushed back more and more. At this point, one would start to realize that everyday its not installed, is more money out of my pocket from sdge. Suddenly, months later, I receive a call from this girl Stacy and she tells me that my install date has been moved again to July 2nd 2021 from June 15th. I asked her why and she said we are still waiting on the city to approve the plans. I explained to her my entire story and experience and how frustrated we were. I expressed that we would probably be needing to go find another company if this kept getting pushed back but... "lets see how things go". We agreed upon that note. The following day I receive an email that we later found out, from my project manager Tony, That it was Nicole who generated it. No signature at the bottom of it however! She states to me 'Upon MY request to cancel the work, that they will be refunding my money. So I super panic and call Tony. He knows nothing about it, but sees that the work order has been closed. So I couldn't get ahold of Nicole or Stacy and I'm send out emails and text saying woah woah I never said we wanted to cancel and to stop this from happening. So I call into the main line and ends up a manager calls me back and tells me they are terminating the job because I expressed to Stacy that we may need to look elsewhere and that may follow with a not so good review of my experience. IN my opinion, a very well deserved statement at this point. Nicole texts me back hours later, as usual, says she will call me tomorrow. We chat and she tells me over the phone that she felt that I wasn't being patient enough with the process but if i had that would be one thing but since I stated the things I expressed to Stacy that she feels she needs to protect her employees and terminate the Contract. Even though i'm feeling super overwhelmed and shocked and offended at this point, I did get her to agree that her staff is part of the problem. I tried to get her to change her mind by apologizing and said I'll just keep my mouth shut over here if we can continue because 9 months is a very long time to just kick me to the curb based on some feedback, were so close. She said she'll call me later and think about it. At this point, I'm feeling played hard. This young lady has completely put me in a very horrible situation. It feels like she is being super unprofessional and childish at this point, literally sending me texts terminating the contract, later that afternoon. I hope the Owners see this, I hope everyone reads this and considers going elsewhere. Don't Let them play you and waste your time. Shame on the staff at Semper Solaris mainly Nicole

David Gilbreth Roseville, CA

COMPLAINT IS IT TOOK 405 DAYS TO COMPLETE OUR SYSTEM INSTALLATION. IT WAS ONLY 22 PANELS. THEY FAILED 4 DIFFERENT INSPECTIONS, DID NOT BUILD ACCORDING TO THEIR PLANS THEY SUBMITED, DID NOT INSTALL EMERGANCY SHUT OFF AS REQUIRED BY THE COUNTY. DO YOUR SELF AND ALL YOUR FRINEDS AND FAMILY A FAVOR AND STAY A LONG WAY AWAY FROM SEMPER SOLARIS FOR ANY SERVICE FOR THEIR HOMES. WE LOST 6 MONTHS OF ENERGY PRODUCTION, WE PAID $1400.00 ON OUR SOLAR LOAN TO THEIR FINACE COMPANY BEFORE THE SYSTEM COULD EVEN BE TURNED ON. WE HAD WATER DAMAGE INSIDE OUR BEDROOM FROM THEIR ROOF TOP PENETRATIONS FOR THE SOLAR PANEL RACKES. IT TOOK THEM 3 DAYS TO EVEN RESPOND TO US ABOUT THE WATER DAMAGE. MY WIFE IS ON THE LUNG TRANSPLANT LIST AT STANFORD SO WE HAD TO MOVE OUT OF OUR BEDROOM UNTIL THEY COULD FIX THE CELING AND MAKE IT SAFE, WE WERE CONCERNED BECAUSE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR MOLD AND MILDEW. IT TOOK THEM 1 1/2 MONTHS, ONE AND ONE HALF MONTHS TO FINSH THE REPAIRS. STAY FAR AWAY FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM. DAVE AND PATSI

Reply from Semper Solaris

Hi Dave and Patsi, we hold our values of honesty, integrity, and top-of-the-line installations very highly and want to make sure you and your home are taken care of. In addition, our customer's safety and satisfaction are hugely important to us here at Semper Solaris. We will be reviewing your project and will be contacting you to discuss the next steps in getting your project completed and your home in top condition. We appreciate your working with us towards a solution.

May. 27th, 2021

Sub to Me Los Angeles, CA

Semper Solaris Tried to up charge me twice for 2500.00 each time. After a site inspection they started installing in a couple of weeks. So far so good. Once they started I get a call trying to get me to pay another 2500.00. I told them they can leave. So they told me they would just absorb the cost. Project continued, they told me they would have to cut the driveway, I said ok as long as they fix it. The job foreman said of course they would. Cool! Contractor came out to appraise the concrete job, then nothing. I kept calling to see what was going on. After trying 3 or 4 times, I was told they would have to get approval because the cost was so high. Then nothing again. After calling all the time with no return phone calls. I finally got a call, they said they weren’t paying for the concrete to get repaired. What a bunch of crap! Now I’m getting a attorney to sue them for the driveway repair.

Juergen Habermeier Danville, CA

Project planning g an installation of panels, inverters, etc. went quite well and we were please. Main Problem is that there do not have enough good maintenance engineers. 2 years after installation one off two inverters failed and needed to be repaired/replaced. It took 3 months overall to get this done- in the meantime electricity production was at 50% of design capacity and my electrical bill went up accordingly! Same inverter failed at the end of 2000. It took the company 2 1/2 month to come and do some repairs. One of the 2 circuits is still not working. It is now 5 months before and I still can not produce the quantity designed and promised. My electricity bill still is up considerably. Also the maintenance department is very hard to reach -phone, Email do not get answered. Message box of main engineer full! Very unhappy with how I as a customer of a very expensive installation gets treated.

Reply from Semper Solaris

Hi Juergen, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We stand by our warranties and want to make sure that your system is producing at full capacity again, as quickly as possible. Our team will be reaching out to go over the details of your system and the next steps to repair it. We appreciate your working with us towards a solution. All the best!

Apr. 21st, 2021

Richard Rivera Santa Ana, CA

great company. Had a small unit installed thinking they didn't want nothing to do with me. the rep Genevieve was the best they are lucky to have a great employee. she was informative, nice and professional. love to 6.00 electric bill as well.

Jad Los Angeles, CA

My Panasonic solar system looks great. I shopped 4 companies and Rhami my sales rep and Semper Solaris by far stood out to me. Glad that everything that went as planned and expected and I’m very happy with my new solar system!

Reply from Semper Solaris

Thank you for this great review, Jad. We're thrilled to hear that Rhami and the team stood above the rest of the companies you met with. Here's to many years of solar production and energy savings!

Jan. 14th, 2020

Mehran Lakeside, CA

Professional people everyone one contacted Genevieve explained everything patiently and honestly returned my emails with any questions very pleased with her job . mark K was with us throughout the installation and actually from the beginning answered all our questions and kept the project going smoothly.thanks everyone

Maragaret T Huntington Beach, CA

Working with Raedene and Semper Solaris was the best experience I've had working on a project. She is diligent, gives undivided attention and cares about the project and the family she is helping. I highly recommend Raedene and Semper Solaris for your solar and roof project.

Michael Williams Palmdale, CA

100% satisfied! I was very please with the service that I got from Raedene S she is very knowledgeable and very understanding with a presentation regarding Solar. Although I didnt qualify I will in the future and would highly recommend her back for my assistant what a great person to have on your team.

Reply from Semper Solaris

Thank you so much for this fantastic review, Charles! It's great to know that Raedene provided you with an informative presentation on solar and was able to answer all your questions. We appreciate your recommendation and we will always be here for your future needs. Thank you for choosing Semper Solaris as your local solar and roofing company of choice!

J Glass

I was really worried to invite people in to my home to sell me Solar but when Semper arrived, they were dressed nice and extremely professional. They were able to explain solar in easy terms so i wasnt confused. I dont think I could have gone to another company. Thank You Semper Solaris

Reply from Semper Solaris

We appreciate you leaving us this wonderful review, J! We're glad to hear that the professionalism of our team helped put you at ease and made the decision to switch to solar simple. Thank you for your kind words. Semper Solaris is proud to be your local roofing and solar company of choice!

Donella Meloche San Diego, CA

This is a great company to work with. They are awesome about communicating through every step of the process. Everyone in the company that we dealt with was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. No hidden costs, very up front and made sure we got exactly what we needed. Thanks!

Reply from Semper Solaris

We appreciate you leaving us this great review, Donella! We're glad to hear that everyone you dealt with was friendly, knowledgeable, and made sure that you got exactly what you needed. We're happy that we could help and we are always here for you in the future. Thank you for choosing Semper Solaris as your solar and roofing company of choice!

May. 16th, 2019

Judith H Carlsbad, CA

Great overall experience and my system is producing better than what was promised 2 years later. Rhami & Semper Solaris were excellent thru the entire process! I've referred them over and over again and my friends and family have also reported back that they are quite happy as well. Highly recommend!

Reply from Semper Solaris

Thank you so much for sharing this glowing review, Judith! It's great to hear that your system is still over-producing two years after the install date. We're glad to know that Rhami and the team provided an excellent experience to not only you but the friends and family you recommended as well! We appreciate your loyalty and kind words. Semper Solaris is proud to be your local solar and roofing company of choice!

Glassman, R Livermore, CA

The install was done professionally and passed inspection shortly after. Brian O. handled the price, contract and was available for communication anytime. Patty and Stephanie kept us up to date each step of the way throughout the process.

Reply from Semper Solaris

Hi Robert, thank you for this awesome review! We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Brian, Patty, and Stephanie at Semper Solaris and that they kept you in the loop every step of the way during your solar panel installation. We know you're going to enjoy your system and energy bill savings for a long time to come. Congratulations on going solar!

May. 7th, 2019

Jane C San Diego, CA

We've had our solar panels for a month now, and they work great! We worked with Nicole L who explained everything and walked us through the entire process. They installed a Solar Edge inverter, and we downloaded the app and can track our daily energy generation- fun to look at. Highly recommend!

Reply from Semper Solaris

Hi Jane, thank you for sharing your experience with Nicole and the whole Semper Solaris team! We're so glad that she was able to walk you through the whole solar installation process and the online monitoring through Solar Edge. It's such a great feature that comes with your solar energy system and fun to keep an eye on, especially the daily and weekly playback. Congratulations on going solar and welcome to the Semper Solaris family!

May. 4th, 2019

Joselito Roque Valencia, CA

Semper Solaris is a very reputable solar provider. Our solar consultant Raedene S was clear in explaining the process. Everything was laid out and happened as expected. Overall, great to do business with Rae and Semper Solaris.

Susanne San Diego, CA

We had a great experience with Semper Solaris!! Nicole L provided us with excellent customer service. The project timeline was met and work completed ahead of schedule. The communication process was seamless. Questions were answered in a timely manner. Thank you Semper Solaris.

Michael D Beringhaus San Diego, CA

Mike B. I was very pleased with the presentation by Nicole L. She explained everything in a way that was easy to understand so that the benefits were clear and financially hard to resist. I still need another estimate, but Semper Solaris is clearly the front runner.