Gimenergy Logo

Gimenergy

7.2

Claire G

Fast turn around and good service. System working as promised.

Sergio Flores Los Angeles, CA

The process went smooth. They have been outstanding and patient with us. We received our first bill and it was $12. Very much appreciated.

TJ ,

Excellent installation crew. Great customer service, always answered my questions. Prices are cheaper than other companies.

Milenka Canyon Country, CA

Very responsible in time manner. Excellent customer service, professional crew. We are very happy with our solar system.

Dana Hernandez Moorpark, CA

This five star review is well deserved. This is the company who will answer all your questions. Very competitive prices too.

Joseph Mira Loma, CA

We got exceptional Customer service from gimenergy. I was reading the reviews posted here, everything is so true. They are very professional

Oxana Los Angeles, CA

Our overall experience with this company has been good. No matter what time of day I call or text, I always got answers to​ my questions.

Elizabeth

Five star for your strong work ethics, gimenergy.

Thinh Voong CA

My family and I happy gimenergy installed good solar system. They answer all questions and have good price.

Fadian Granada Hills, CA

The gimenergy team is very helpful. I’m amazed by their responsiveness. I received excellent service

amir Irvine, CA

Gimenergy has been attentive and professional from day one. Installed my solar system within​ one month. Good job

Yerb Los Angeles, CA

I'm glad i went with them. This company went out of their way to keep me happy and to earn my business/

Monica Feildview Union City, CA

Professional, knowledgable very nice and helpful. This is all I will say about Gimenergy team.

Diana Mares Montebello, CA

Great experience you cannot go wrong with this company.very great and well trained .

Connie San Fernando, CA

We are very happy with the customer service Brandon provided. I recommend working with this company

Dave Higgins Chicago, IL

Easily communicated, quality work and equipment. Thanks GIM energy.

B C Austin, TX

Spam fraud calls; continous calls no msgs. Reported ALL to FTC FBI fraud theft lawsuit & FCC

joe tirello Lake Elsinore, CA

I can not recommend them to anyone as they did not offer a leasing option.

Gimenergy Logo

Reply from Gimenergy

Hi Joe, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our profile. We understand your concern about us not offering leases. In our profile it states that we only offer purchase and purchase financing. Recent data shows that leasing a system is not beneficial to the clients. You do not receive the tax credit and the tax credit has to be sold to investors in order for leasing companies to make there money which in turn raises the cost to you as a consumer. Our company is about giving the customer the most cost beneficial system so they are actually seeing a return on investment. Your review only reflects a product that we do not offer and not our service as a company which we pride ourselves in offering the most out standing service when it comes to pricing, installation, and after installation service. We hope that you can reconsider your one star review.

Aug. 14th, 2018