Gimenergy

7.2

Ernest CA

When it comes to the technology, I try to choose the newest technology in the market. Gimenergy is selling the latest technology with competitive pricing. Solaria 400watt, all black, sleek looking, panels. Also, the company has good customer service. I have orange tile and the black panels look nice on the roof.

James Lewis San Francisco, CA

I had my solar system installed with a new roof. Love the monitoring app I can see how much energy I use and the installation took two days. Installation crew talked me through the installation before starting and they did a clean job. Thanks team.

Jason Hayes San Francisco, CA

We went with GIM because they had the most knowledgeable staff from the different companies I talked to. My wife and I love solar so we wanted to get installed on our new home. The panels had to be modern looking and GIM offered a great product from Solaria that not only produces great energy but also looks amazing!!!

Alex , CA

GIM energy made the solar panels installation process very easy for us. We worked with Nick from start to finish. He was our project manager. I like that he was my contact person and every time I call, text, or email, I would get a response immediately. He provided the best customer service to us and their system price was very competitive.

Jon Young Los Angeles, CA

Solar and roofing in 1 contract with 1 loan. Right now I pay the loan company less then I used to pay LADWP. I started the process for roofing and than my family and I decided to do solar to get 30% tax credit. Now I have new roof for free. Green Integration did good job for my family.

Reply from Gimenergy

Hi Jon, Thank you for choosing GIM for your solar and roof. We are glad you are pleased with the end result!

Feb. 28th, 2021

Erik San Francisco, CA

The team at GIM di a good job from start to finish. They had better pricing on a premium product for both solar and battery. The installers kept the process clean. The next day after installation inspection passed. We had to wait for about 10 days for PG&E to allow us to turn on the system.

Reply from Gimenergy

Hello Erik, GIM takes pride in having a great installation crew and we believe that is what makes us stand out from other companies.

Feb. 28th, 2021

sebastian santillo San Francisco, CA

Green Integrations and Management proved to us that they are all about quality. They offer high efficiency solar panels as well as battery backup. Green integrations and Management has good customer service and competitive low prices.

Steve Los Angeles, CA

Before going solar, I requested multiple solar panels installation quotes. Gimenergy came in aggressively priced and warranties. After signing the contract, the system got installed within a little over 30 days. I am saving a lot of money by going solar.

Camila Guarado San Francisco, CA

We have had our solar panels a while now. We are very happy the way solar worked for us, the solar credit and the lower bill. Recently, we contacted our solar company, gimenergy and requested a battery pack. The battery installation is completed now and we are excited to have as much use out of the battery.

Carlos ,

After installing solar, our electric bill is $11 now. We got new roof and solar system through gimenergy. The whole process went well and now we get to enjoy it. We installed 21 400 watt panels. Green Integration uses all US made products. The panels make the look of the house very modern and I love it. Plus I got all black panels.

Patrick Bailey , CA

I appreciate the work Gimenergy did on improving our house. I recommend this company to anyone who wants to do home improvement work. Even though we had only new roof, solar panels system, and battery backup installed, I am sure they are as professional on other services.

Angel Ruiz Los Angeles, CA

We Installed a solar system and did financing. We are paying half of what we were paying before. In 8 years we will be done paying and have free electricity for 25 years. Solar helps save money. Gim energy did good on installation. They offered cheaper price that is why I chose to go with them.

Christina Warren Los Angeles, CA

I recommend GIM energy if anyone is interested in Air conditioning or solar systems. They did both solar and AC on our new home. In a week after signing a contract my AC was turned on and in less than 30 days solar turned on. People working on our house kept everything clean. Our project manager was quick with a response to all our inquires.

LisaH San Francisco, CA

The whole process went smooth with Gimenergy. We got good deal on roofing. Initially we were looking to get new roof. Gimenergy offered such good pricing that we ended up doing roof and solar. We got all black solar panels which is looking good on our tile roof. My husband and I are very happy with their customer service.

Alicia North Hollywood, CA

Gim energy replaced our roof with a affordable price. We ended up getting solar too. The process went well. I liked that their salesman was not pushy. They came out access the situation, emailed me the quotes, and in couple of days after meeting with other companies , I made my decision. Very easy to work with.

Andrea G Pleasanton, CA

Fast and friendly installation team. Got my new roof, solar, and ac unit installed all within two weeks. They have a huge crew that comes and takes care of everything at one time. Very professional and courteous of our accommodations. We decided to finance the whole thing with a low monthly payment. Will recommend to friends and neighbors.

Roman Mutin Studio City, CA

The reason I decided to go with gimenergy because from all the companies they were the only one answering all my questions over the phone in my early research stage. Very informative and helpful. Now that I have my solar system operating I can share my experience with you. Gim has lower prices compared to the other companies and best services.

Helen Studio City, CA

We've found Gim to get a quote for our newly purchased house. We had solar before and we knew about the benefit of going solar. Gimenergy gave us much lower price then the company we had before. So we've moved forward with them. I appreciate the affordable price and the clean job they did. Can't wait NOT to pay the electric bill again.

Mona Mission Hills, CA

A rare and refreshing experience with Gimenergy. Just cannot emphasize enough how great the customer service is! Nataly and everyone else I talked to. I was adding panels to my existing system and I’m very happy with both the price and the job they did!

Rochelle Anaheim, CA

I have been always interested in solar energy. After hearing about how much money my friends save on electricity, I got a a solar system from Gim. Thank you Gimenergy for your high quality services. So happy not to pay for electricity.

Bahar North Hills, CA

Solar at first seemed like it was a scary project and I wanted to make sure I found the proper team to install it. Luckily, I cane across these guys and found out through a friend how professional they are. They take pride installing these systems and you can see it in their work. Highly recommend them!!

Soni Newhall, CA

I will happily share my experience with you. They kept me informed throughout the process. Easy process without me getting involved in it. I’m obsessed with the monitoring system access from my phone. I check the production of my solar system more than my social media accounts. A+ experience with Gimenergy.

Sonya Encino, CA

The installation took place in one day. Came back from work the panels are on my roof. No mess, nothing. Two days after they called me said that they are ready to turn on the system . I would never think installing solar is this easy process. My online research was scaring me. I’m glad everything turned to be easy and clean.

Musa Placentia, CA

i Am a developer and I have had couple solor panels done with gimenergy and construction I appreciate you guys helped me I know this is a hard process but you guys have been doing a great job helping me to estimate the system size on a new construction and getting everything up and running properly so thank you

Kristine Anaheim, CA

I sat through presentations from 4 different solar companies. Gim offered the best price. Also, I liked that they are a construction contractor as well. Raised the reliability to go with you. I'm so happy with the job they did.

Blake Sherman Hayward, CA

Got my system installed by these guys in under 45 days. They took care of the permit and all paperwork with utility company. The system was turned on about three months ago and ever since then we have been saving money as promised. Referred a couple of my friends to them and they should have their systems installed soon too. Awesome work GIM.

Mike Robinson La Habra, CA

Where to start!? This company did a great job on my solar installation! Great products and service! I also chose to install their Nest Pro package with cameras and thermostat. Would totally use them for other construction needs. If your on the fast track to installing solar let this team help you get started. Thank you GIM

Jonathan Irvine, CA

My solar panels were installed by the crew at Gimenergy. The whole process was very smooth and easy. They kept me up to date on the status and answered any questions I had. We got our system turned on this year and are very happy with how it is working. When getting solar estimates give this company a try!

Benjamin Woodland Hills, CA

I got my solar system installed by Gimenergy. They provided a quick and fast installation service. The panels are all black and came with a great warranty. Overall I am very happy with the solar system and team at Gimenergy. They even gave me monitoring to see the system working! Thank you!

AS San Francisco, CA

We got solar and a battery installed at a very affordable price. My husband is very happy with their customer service.

Sandy B CA

Our friend recommended us to gimenergy for roofing quote ended up signing a contract for solar and roofing. It was a big saving to get the federal tax credit. The installation process went smooth on both. Well deserved!!!

Glenn Los Angeles, CA

If you are looking to install solar or roofing, I recommend to contact gimenergy. Gimenergy offered us the best price and the best materials. I had roof quotes from other companies double of what gim offered us.

EzraD Los Angeles, CA

Gimenergy installed solar and roofing on our house. We are happy we chose to go with them. They have competitive pricing and rapid services. We got American made panels black on black, looks very good on the roof.

Glorea MacArt San Francisco, CA

It has been one year we had our solar installed by gimenergy. This is the first time I got a bill from PG&E. No payments due and I have 200kwh credit on my account. Very happy

Jamie Studio City, CA

This company did my solar system with battery back up. They completed all paperwork and permits for us. Five stars for service and products. Try them out if you are looking for quality.

Reply from Gimenergy

Hi Jamie, Thank you for taking the time to review our team. It was a pleasure helping you go solar!

Jan. 8th, 2020

Richard

We are very pleased with the crew that worked on installing our solar system. They were very efficient. The company kept us informed about each step of the process. It was a pleasure to work with Gimenergy.

A.P. Sun Valley, CA

Went with this company because of their high quality panels and workmanship. I got my system installed in 30 days with battery back up. Panels look good on my roof and they even painted the conduit to match my shingle color.

Lily

Amazing communication, knowledgeable staff, very flexible team, and great installation. If you are looking for a solar company make sure to check them out. We were happy with our solar install.

Brenda Mendez Studio City, CA

Good workmanship, great warranty, and friendly staff is what I have to say. They got the system installed in three weeks and did a lovely job. Very happy with the GIM crew. Thanks team! I will refer my friends and family.

Claudia Lopez Santa Ana, CA

We have used gimenergy to replace our roof and get solar. We got 30% incentive and it came out cheaper than we imagined . Solar system works perfectly. It’s awesome not to have to pay for electricity.

Alberto Garden Grove, CA

I recommend gimenergy in Notthern California for solar installation. I have entertained multiple offers, and got the best from gim. I moved forward with them and experienced a great customer service.

James Los Angeles, CA

We got our solar with imenergy, Everyone we worked with was very professional. The process went easy and smooth. System comes with all American manufacturers only as we wanted!

Amelia Los Angeles, CA

I got a solar system and had good experience with Gimenergy liked that they offered me all black solar panels and the panels are made in America. They had cheaper price than other companies

Erik Woodland Hills, CA

Our experiance with Gim energy has been great. They were prompt and always keept us up to date.

Joseph Sanchez Los Angeles, CA

I recommend this company for solar installation. Gimenergy gave us the best pricing compare to other companies. They have a lot of different panels too. Thank you Gomenergy

John Watkins Sherman Oaks, CA

We got our solar system installed by gimenergy. Extremely happy with their customer service. Everyone we worked with was very nice and helpful. Thank You!

Veronica garcia Van Nuys, CA

I had great experience with Gimenergy. Nataly was very nice and helpful. She would follow up on timely manner. Happy with our system and their customer service

Mike Choo Panorama City, CA

Everyone in the company has been very friendly. They kept me updated throughout the whole process. I didn't anything they took care of everything. 5 stars.

Alen Glendale, CA

The representative came to my house was awesome, very prepared. Installation went faster than promised which was very impressive. Overall highly satisfied.

Sona North Hollywood, CA

I had the best experience with them! Got my sole system from them. Everything was done professionally and with no issues. Their customer service is top notch as well.