Forme Solar Logo

Forme Solar

7.9

Matty Yuna Santa Ana, CA

Was a world of difference to finally talk to a professional and experienced solar company. Gave them a call, and they help me cut through the BS. Got straight to the point and helped me figure my electricity bill savings and roof situation. I spoke to three other companies before calling formesolar and they all tried to give me a long drawn out explanation of why they were great but had difficulties answering some basic questions. After hearing about forme solar from a friend, I spoke to Madison and she booked a consultation the very next day for me with Bobby. When I insisted that my roof needed repair before I was comfortable with a quote, he came to my house to help inspect my roof. Gave me the insight I needed to feel confident about going with them at a competitive price. I signed with them and took a few weeks to get solar on my roof.

doug hunter Fullerton, CA

I purchased my solar system through ForMe Solar about 6 months ago, and it is working beautifully! I picked ForMe Solar because my neighbor used them for his home and recommended them. They lived up to everything she told me. They were extremely helpful and bent over backwards to design the solar system based on my specifications. They even found that I was missing a tile and fixed that for me. I am planning to add more panels in the future since I'm getting an electric vehicle in the next few months and may also consider a battery at this time as well. Would use them again and would recommend them to my neighbors and friends.

Devin Los Angeles, CA

My husband and I heard all these terrible things about going solar, but with our SCE bill hitting more than $400/mo we decided that it was now time to worth exploring the option. We didn't know who to use or ask questions, so we found the top rated solar companies and requested quotes. We were able to narrow down our list quite quickly and ended up going with Forme Solar due to their price and warranty. Going solar with Forme Solar was probably one of the best thing we ever did. We are paying a fraction of what our original utility bill was even though we have a pool and two AC units. The customer service was great and the installation was done quickly. I am very pleased with our solar energy system and would do it again with Forme Solar.

Iris West La Mirada, CA

It was a great experience getting solar with FORME. We were originally going to go with another solar company that we found on Energysage, but they changed their quote based on saying that after reviewing the home they needed to move one of the arrays and their costs increased by more than $2k! We were looking at reviews across BBB, Energysage, Google and SolarReviews and the quote and reputation with forme solar was awesome. Going through this experience I could see why. The price they quoted was the price I paid. The transaction was professional, and their reps were super responsive. Price as Quoted - 5 Stars Responsiveness - 5 Stars Speed - 4.5 Stars Quality - 5 Stars From the administration to the installer, everything that was quoted was delivered on. They helped figure out how to monitor the production, troubleshooted when we upgraded our router. All in all, they delivered even after the installation. Whenever I had a question, they got back to me quickly.

Shelly Cobalt Los Angeles, CA

After shopping around for many different solar company estimates. I decided on Forme Solar. If you have ever considered going solar, then you have questions, lots of questions. I was no exception. I had a ton! The entire office staff was friendly and so helpful in answering all of my questions and concerns. I wondered besides the obvious: saving a lot of money on my electricity bill. What energy rebates incentives are available for me? How long will my system last? How large of a system size should I get? Bobby explained to me that I'm eligible for the investment tax credit (ITC) of 26%, and when I decide to get a solar battery, I can take advantage of the SGIP. Of course, you want to know how long this investment is going to last. Nick was accommodating in explaining the lifespan of a solar panel system. You can expect to have your solar panel system for approximately 20-25 years. It is well worth the investment considering the solar panel cuts your bill by 85%-80%. Not only does it decrease your electric bill, but it also reduces your carbon footprint. So, it is a win-win situation all the way around. Amber helped me do the math. With a small investment, I can save on an average, approximately $200+ every month, so in 20-25 years, my savings is $50,000+! Plus, we will be contributing to improving the environment!! For anyone who is considering going solar, call Forme Solar. They are truly knowledgable and helpful. Or if you already know if you want to go solar, Forme Solar sent me an estimate to go over that same day! The solar installation process also went smoothly. Not only was their installation team on time, professional and respectful. But they were also very knowledgeable. Who wouldn't want to save tons of money on their electric bill? Reduce your carbon footprint and feel right about being environmentally friendly! They have several options around financing and affordable options that will suit every budget! I highly recommend Forme Solar. Between Bobby, Nick, and Mark, I felt as though I could get all of my questions answers and fast project updates. If you have questions about what it means to go solar or if you are ready to commit, CALL Forme Solar. With tons of options, I found that they had the right knowledge, experience and packages for me.

LeAnn Kang Placentia, CA

I've been interested in investing in solar panels for a while now but had trouble finding a company we felt comfortable with. We had a fairly large electricity bill and so we wanted to make sure we worked with the right company that could help us maximize our roof and ensure that we got the best bang for our buck. We called a few places and got several quotes. Fortunately, one of the people we contacted was Forme Solar. Not only was their quote the best for brand name panels, they were very informative and patient with us along the installation process. They installed all 31 panels on our roof in one day and took the time to properly clean up afterwards. Thank you for the hassle free experience and for helping us save on our electricity bills! I've recommended my brother-in-law to go solar as well with them. They did a great job at a reasonable price.

Kevin Min Las Vegas, NV

The CLEAN TEAM! They did a clean job installing the solar energy system. From the conduit, new electrical panel, to installing the 28 solar panels on my roof the work seemed to be well done. I couldn't believe that they were able to get all of that work done in less than 6 hours. The best part was how clean of a job they did and the cleanup they did after the work was complete. Still found a wire or two but never saw a nail and any other debris. Was really impressed. They never had to step inside my house which made me feel safe. 6 Star Service. Really appreciate how clean they were. Made me feel safe not having to worry about touching debris, stepping on nails and people coming into our home.

jjwang

Great service. When I was first looking into solar it was information overload. Forme Solar made it easy for me to understand solar. The cost was affordable and people were great.

Chris Campbell Phoenix, AZ

Omar at Forme was very professional. Even during the issues with Covid-19, I felt comfortable with having Forme Solar come into the house to install solar panels and an EV charger. Had some questions afterwards that were answered right away.

Daniel Maizon Los Angeles, CA

I researched many different companies before I decided to go with Forme for my solar project. We went with Forme right before the new year, and have been extremely happy.  One of the best home improvement choices that we have made. A lot of my neighbors stopped by and a few ended up getting solar for them homes.

Mel Chum Fullerton, CA

The crew thay worked at my house was professional and friendly. The solar install looks clean. My panels are discrete. Forme Solar was in touch every step of the way and made the process simple and headache free. System has been running for 3 months and I’m pleased with the result.

Erica Hughes Huntington Beach, CA

Both the office team who arranged the solar installation and the installers who performed it were very helpful and professional. The process for the solar installation can be quite challenging but I feel I was guided through this and kept informed throughout the process which made it more simple to navigate. I'd have no reservations recommending Forme to friends or family - thanks for your great service.

Carlos Medessian Fullerton, CA

The people were nice to deal with. Very quick to respond, answer questions thoroughly, great documents and resources prior to making our decision. Even our overly interested dog liked them. Permitting and Installation were done quicker than we expected. Had questions after the system was installed to set up monitoring with Edison and my solar, got on a call and walked me through how to understand how much my solar is producing. We are happy to get solar energy much sooner than we thought. Great jobs to all.

Amanda Lan Irvine, CA

Spoke to a few of the best solar companies near me. I liked Forme Solar because they focused on showing me great numbers about adding value to my house and savings when it came to electricity. Forme Solar installed 27 solar panels on my home last month with an awesome warranty. One of our microinverters was defective and Donnee contacted me to have a new inverter installed. They came the next day to have it replaced. Fantastic service!! I recommend Forme Solar because of how easy they were to work with. Professional, on time, fast to get back to me, and the best warranties.

James Leung Long Beach, CA

From Leanne, David, Catherine, installers and everyone else who helped with our solar project big thanks to you guys. We been wanting to do solar for awhile and finally got the chance to pull forward with the idea. We got 8.3kw system with 24 LG solar panels and the latest Enphase microinverters. Everything went smooth from the installation to getting the permits approved. Great customer service. Keep up the great work!

David Johnson La Puente, CA

We had been shopping around and we liked the deal that we were able to get with Forme. We like that we produce our own energy. I just wish I will have the opportunity to install the battery system next year so that if the power goes down, we won't have our power go out. Since we're generating power without a battery, it's tied to the grid. Overall, we've been pretty satisfied.

Katie Chen Tustin, CA

Forme solar is the BEST! Very professional solar company and during the install process forme always stayed in contact with answering any questions I had. The installers were very courteous and delivered a clean and quality install. I highly recommend this company. They installed my solar panels in the exact time frame as they said. I have had my panels for a couple of years now and forme continues to call and check if all is well and to see if i have any issues since install which i havent. Quality panels and install for the price.

Derek Wong Placentia, CA

We were thinking about solar for a few years and knew it was a goal of ours for some time. My cousin took the plunge right before us, and was impressed by how much they were able to save. I spoke my cousin's referral, Forme Solar and met with a few other solar companies too. David made it super easy for us to understand what we were purchasing and what to expect. We are happy to go solar with Forme! They were fast and helped save me tons of cash. Sales: 5-Star Savings: 5-Star Price: 5-Star Quality: 5-Star Installation: 5-Star They are the best solar company!

Anthony Martin Las Vegas, NV

After reading numerous reviews, I picked the best 4 solar companies I wanted to consider. Their proposals were all fairly close, the most expensive one being about $5k more than the cheapest. Forme came in close to the bottom, but wasn't the cheapest. But they seemed to have the best all round package. From the REVIEWS, PRICE, WARRANTIES, and SAVINGS. The whole process took about a month and now I have a system that is running to help offset our AC usage. HUGE PROPS FOR GETTING US UP AND RUNNING SO QUICKLY. A+++

Joey Riger Placentia, CA

Going solar has been a great investment for us this year. We picked a solar company that helped making going solar very easy. They had access to the best solar panel brands and financing options. The solar panel installation process was easy and we experienced great customer service whenever we called in. The solar panels that we picked generates enough electricity for our family, but with this coronavirus situation we should have gotten more solar panels. Although, we are thrilled to be paying less than before for electricity. Timing couldn't have been better.

Adley Fullerton, CA

ave been worrying about our electricity bills so I called a few solar companies for quotes on energysage. Some wanted to come to my home to do an in house consultation before giving me the "final" quote...uhhh no thank you. Spare me the pitch, I just want the price. ForMe Solar made it easy to request quotes. They sent me a proposal and responded quickly. The price they gave was the price i got. They oversized the system compared to the other quotes we received but provided the best bang for the buck. Made it simple. They took care of everything from the permit to activation.

heyitsalison Los Angeles, CA

I compared the rates between tesla solar, sunpower, sunrun and other local providers. The price difference was almost $3k cheaper at for me solar. Tesla representative said they dont used enphase microinverters and after calling for me they changed the inverter from solaredge to enphase with no additional cost. Initially they gave me date of january 14th. I asked them if they could do earlier put me on waiting list. they called me on february 13th and installed 1 month earlier. Everything was working few days post city inspection.

Ashley Park Los Angeles, CA

POSITIVE: Professional, Punctual, Responsive We highly recommend them for solar installation. Their warranty is excellent and their service was reliable. Most importantly we are saving on our electricity bill, even with the cost of the system our monthly payments are lower. They installed our system a year ago. They continued to monitor that it was performing properly. After a power outage our panels stopped working but they came out and fixed the issue right away. Our system is working well and we look forward to many more years of continued savings.

Anthony P Placentia, CA

The experience dealing with their sales team and installation team was consistent. But what really impressed me was their support when we had an issue with our solar. Everyone seemed to be on the same page. They were easy to work with and available to answer any questions I had. I’m happy with their service and super happy with our solar. Love the smaller power bills and would highly recommend going solar.

Brad Cook Fullerton, CA

I have had excellent customer service from Forme Solar. They were helpful informed and support oriented.

Steve Riddell La Jolla, CA

I first started thinking about solar a few years ago. But after I moved our home's electricity bill was really high. Started researching a lot for a few months and took a while comparing solar companies. Marlon was very knowledgeable and the staff was friendly. A+ service. 😊

Rich Fullerton, CA

First Mark and his crew were very informative about the work that was needed to be done. They were very professional in their work. The office staff were very helpful answering any questions I had about the project and kept me updated. Would definitely recommend for home solar panels.

Steven Kim Fullerton, CA

Got solar in 2019 and had a few questions with monitoring our system with the enphase app. Called in and they remembered me and readily helped me figure out how to reset my system to track my system. Thanks! Appreciate the great service.

Brian Flores Los Angeles, CA

After our first solar company changed the price on us we went with Forme Solar. The price that they quoted was the price we paid. Everything went as expected. Forme's staff, service and installation was done when they said, like they said. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for solar.

Trisha Peters Fullerton, CA

Super easy to work with and the process from start to end was excellent. They communicate with you every step of the way so it was easy to know what next steps were. Work site was cleaned up after the installation was completed and they walked me through how to manage my solar system.

AndrewJ Placentia, CA

Was happy with my experience dealing with the company about installing solar for my home, how to operate solar, and what to expect throughout the entire operations and expectations. Will strongly recommend it to my family and friends. Overall a good experience.

Robert California Placentia, CA

Just got my first electric bill and it was less than $30! We are so excited because we never really cared about our electricity costs before. But right now it feels like every dollar really counts. The timing for the system couldn’t have been better, and just thankful that it is currently on and working.

Donald Hammer Anaheim, CA

First class service. Found them on energysage and was happy with how quick they were and how much they were able to save me on the cost of solar.

Emma Lee Rialto, CA

Excelent service! Process to go solar was easy and I'm very pleased with how smooth the process was to get the panels up and running with Edison. A very happy customer!

clara Los Angeles, CA

Had my solar panels installed recently and I very happy with how quick and easy it was. Install took 1 day, and the team at Forme took care of the rest. Great customer service. Looking forward to many years of savings.

Joseph Kervorkian Los Angeles, CA

Cost was exactly as quoted and the work was done quicker than estimated. Would be confident in recommending them.

Angelo Santa Clara, CA

Superb communication. Great quality installation.