Founded in 2014 with an office location in Orem, Utah, Blue Raven Solar a residential solar installer that provides solar energy systems in Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington.

The solar company's mission is to make homeowners' lives better by reducing their energy bill, by increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy, and by providing a world-class customer experience through a reliable sales process and a speedy, high-quality installation.

Blue Raven Solar aims to help each homeowner reduce their energy bill, and is obsessive about getting solar panels installed as quickly as possible, going to great lengths to work rapidly and shorten the timeline of each step in the process.

Additionally, the company takes pride in the aesthetic of its systems and provides black-on-black solar panels and interior conduit runs.

Blue Raven Solar offers competitive pricing through it's unique financing options, BluePower and BluePower Plus+.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about this solar power company, as well as view Blue Raven Solar reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Unique Financing Option
  • 1- to 2-Day Installations
  • Full-Service Solar PV Company
  • Referral Program
  • Helpful Information on Website

Unique Financing Option

Blue Raven Solar offers a relatively unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+. This product offers 18 months of free power to those who qualify and combines the best aspects of a third-party-owned solar lease or PPA with the return, tax credits, and flexibility of solar ownership.

There are a variety of loan options available, with interest rates of 2.99 percent and terms ranging from 12 to 20 years. There are no prepayment penalties, so you can pay off the loan sooner rather than later if you choose.

1- to 2-Day Installations

Blue Raven Solar is quite efficient when it comes to installation time; the company typically completes a solar installation job in one to two days, which is a quicker turnaround time than what some other solar energy contractors provide.

Full-Service Solar PV Company

Blue Raven Solar is a solar company that offers end-to-end services, from the sales process to the installation of the solar panels, in-house. This means that each employee customers will be interacting with works directly for Blue Raven Solar, which makes the entire process much easier to manage and greatly reduces the chances of mistakes resulting from miscommunication.

Referral Program

Blue Raven Solar states that its mission is to help bring clean energy to everyone. As a result, for customers who help their friends and family to save money on their utility bills with renewable energy, Blue Raven Solar offers $250 for each referral that has one of the company's solar energy systems installed. This is a nice incentive that not every solar installer offers for customers to recommend solar power to their loved ones.

Helpful Information on Website

Blue Raven Solar strives to educate homeowners about solar and provides several informational resources on its site on topics such as solar technology, net metering, system maintenance, and more. This information delivers clear expectations and helps ensure customer satisfaction.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs Available

Unfortunately, Blue Raven Solar does not offer leases or Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), which are each attractive payment options for many consumers who would like to take advantage of renewable energy without taking on the financial responsibility of an investment. Individuals interested in one of these payment options should look into other residential solar installers.

The Bottom Line

Blue Raven Solar has made a quick impact on the solar industry and offers a number of services in house. The company's goal is to reduce dependence on traditional power usage sources, and help homeowners take advantage of energy cost savings while utilizing clean energy solutions. Residential customers who choose to switch to renewable energy with Blue Raven will have access to a unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+.

However, interested homeowners looking for a solar company that offers leases or PPAs will probably want to look at other solar providers.

Call our recommended rep over at Blue Raven Solar below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Jeff Kinder

February 14th, 2020 Louisville, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They asked me to leave a review, now, so here goes. Good sales team. A little switch-a-roo on the actual panel product...be careful. Average effort to get through the process. Great installation crew. Poor logistics and delivery so the crew could not do their job and my installation is not done yet. First, the guy who knocked on our door was great. We bit and he set up a follow up appointment. The "Closer" who came to that meeting was personable and professional. She did a great job explaining the various aspects of going solar. She did a great job selling us on the quality of the solar panels, using the example of the solar panels that survived the big hail storm a couple of years ago. Then the problem happened. We received the installation contract and the contract specified a different solar panel than the one she sold us on. Not even the same manufacturer! That took us on a week long merry-go-round getting manufacture specifications and reviews on several different panels until we finally agreed on a panel. Be careful when it comes down to the final document. Once we had a deal, the process took a few weeks longer than the scenario outlined, but we had an HOA and local approval hoops that were somewhat more than usual. No surprises, just not great communication or extraordinary effort. Today is Thursday. On Tuesday, I sent an email to [email protected] to warn them of the bad weather, snow on the roof, and more snow on Wednesday. I was assured the installers would show up and make a "game time" assessment of whether or not they could proceed. The installation crew showed up, geared up and ready for the elements. They were fantastic. The logistics behind them, however, was terrible. The system was delivered a hour, or so, after the installers were on site. We were told it may be a day but probably a day and a half for the installation. Blue Raven sent me this request for a review because they think we'd be on line by now. The system delivered was missing a lot of pieces. The installers had to send guys out for additional supplies, they had to sit around a wait for additional items to be delivered, the original panel order only had a small percentage of the total number required. In short, day one of installation had a lot of dead time. In the end, it has been two full days, a lot of stuff dribbled in but we’re still waiting for brackets and clips needed to finish the job. My solar panels are still stacked in the back yard. The installers have been polite, proficient, productive and professional, never complaining about anything. It is very clear, however, that they have had to mark a significant amount of time in their process waiting for things to arrive. They assured me that this is the first time they have ever had to deal with an under supply situation on any of their installations and Blue Raven is a great company. They assured me everyone is doing everything they can to get all the parts needed for our installation to the site as soon as possible. They didn't try to make excuses or throw anybody under the bus. It was what it was. I can't say enough about the installation crew. They are great! The parts never came, however, and after two full days on the site, they weren’t able to finish the installation today. They leave for Boise, ID tomorrow. We will have to wait until Blue Raven can schedule another crew to came back to finish and endure stuff in the garage, panels in the back yard, and another day of disruption when the next crew comes. It's logistics guys. You blew it. I am not happy. Blue Raven should be embarrassed.

Feb 17, 2020

Hi Jeff, thanks for leaving your feedback. I am sorry about the miscommunication and delays your solar system install has faced. We have forwarded all of your comments to the correct teams so they can improve. If you have any questions please email me at . Regards, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Edward Tidd

February 13th, 2020 Wadesboro, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Honest up front information. On time for every appointment, excellent communication, and immediate responses to questions. I would easily recommend giving them a call.

Feb 14, 2020

Hi Edward, thanks for the review. We hope you have a great weekend!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Matthew Kovarna

February 13th, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blu Raven was awesome!! They are easy to work with and they stand by their quote!! They make it a quick and painless process! I highly recommend them!

Feb 14, 2020

Hey Matthew, thanks for the review. We are thrilled to hear you have had a great experience. Enjoy your weekend- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Valerie Hartshorn

February 13th, 2020 Swannanoa, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blue Raven has been amazing to work with for the entire process. Their customer service is hands down five star. I had all sorts of issues and they were very helpful in fixing things. For instance I had an opt-out on my meter for solar radiation and they bought a radiation guard. I had issues with the thermostat and they covered the bill to have it fixed. Also, I had two solar companies approach me during this time and none of them offered to pay the first 18 months of our energy costs. They partnered with LoanPal, which lead to me refinancing my home at a better interest rate and in 15 years. I had been in a 33 year loan through the USDA. The entire experience has been amazing! The panels look great. My energy bills are so low. I am producing so much energy! My loan payment took the place of my electrical bill.

Feb 14, 2020

Hi Valerie, thanks so much for leaving a review. We are so happy to hear you've been enjoying your system. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

AA EAGER

February 11th, 2020 Mt. Pleasant, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good company to do business with. Unlike some of the other high-pressure pitches we had, they were transparent, honest and had a competitive product. We’ve been up and running a year now and so far most our electricity bills are $0

Feb 12, 2020

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear you had a good experience. Have a nice day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Cory Payne

February 10th, 2020 Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything with Blue Raven Solar was amazing, start to finish. The process was super smooth and the installation took just a few hours. The panels are stylish and there are no visible wires that make the roof look ugly! Their staff are very knowledgeable and everyone is super friendly. I always reccomend Blue Raven every time I talk about my panels!

Feb 12, 2020

Hey Cory, thanks for the review. We are glad to hear your install went well. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Grant Myers

February 6th, 2020 Elgin, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys are great and knowledgeable from sales to install. Highly suggest them to install a system on your house.

Feb 07, 2020

Hi Grant, thanks for leaving a review. We are so happy to hear the install went well. Have a great weekend!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Ali mihci

February 4th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My solar installation is done yesterday. This huge job cmpleted perfectly by crew in 6 hours. They are great.

Feb 05, 2020

Hi Ali, thanks for leaving a review. We are so glad you had a great install. Enjoy your week!-Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

christian correa

February 3rd, 2020 Salem, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I know many have a good experience with this company. I was not fortunate enough to be one of those people. Watch out for certain sales people’s sales tactics from this company. I was straight up lied to by their Salem, OR sales rep on purchasing a system that was not at all what the rep said it was. He repeated over and over I would be exchanging my power bill for my solar bill. What he did not tell us was how those assumed numbers are calculated. Now I’m stuck with two bills, paying significantly more overall than when I just had a power bill. The company would not accept ownership of their sleazy sales persons tactics and I got burned as the end consumer.

Feb 04, 2020

Hi Christian, we appreciate the feedback and have forwarded your comments to our sales team. We are sorry that the power offsets were not explained better by the sales rep. You are producing just shy of 100% of what we estimated you would produce. Please contact me at if there is anything else I can help with. Thanks. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Debra G.

January 30th, 2020 Boise, ID

We found the whole process very much stress free. Our salesman, Todd, called, texted and emailed promptly to answer our many questions. The installation team was very knowledgeable and did their work in a timely manner. We are so happy to be generating power soon. Debra G.

Jan 30, 2020

Hi Debra, thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to hear you had a 5-Star experience. Enjoy all the benefits of going solar with Blue Raven. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Laurie Bromley

January 29th, 2020 Caldwell, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Got my new solar panels installed two days ago, everyone is very friendly and professional. However they got docked a star because they were 1.5 hours late on the install, but they were very apologetic about the mis-communication.

Jan 29, 2020

Hi Laurie, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you had a good experience and once again apologize for that delay. Let us know if you every need anything. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Matthew Bauder

January 29th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

At the front end they were great. They have a very clean and well laid out plan and are good about updating you at major steps along the way. I asked a lot of questions before signing the paperwork and early on in the process and the responses were clean and professional. My installation date was moved up to an earlier time (October 3rd, 2019) because they had an additional crew in the area. The install went fine and the crew that came in did a nice job and cleaned up well afterwards. Once they were gone, the problems started. I noticed that some of the panels weren’t communicating with the system. I called and they sent out a tech the next week. The tech told me that since I didn’t have permission to operate yet, they wanted to wait for inspection to be completed and then they would troubleshoot. The inspection was set for the next week so fine, I can wait. I get a call the day before from the Blue Raven inspection group saying that they want to push off inspection until the panels are in good working order. This back and forth nonsense goes on until mid-December when finally they decide to just go ahead with the inspection. The inspection didn’t pass because there was information missing from Blue Raven’s packet. I call and they are surprised that I didn’t get a packet from them but promise to fix it. Forward several weeks more and finally the inspection passes so now we can get the net meter install scheduled. By the end of the year, I have a net meter. I get permission to operate on January 6th and now I’m generating on 40% of my panels. There is a whole string (12 of my 20 panels) that still doesn’t work. I’m never notified of the next step until I call in. I’ve had 2 cancellations this month where I got less than 24 hours’ notice or no notice at all. Every time the tech comes out they claim noise or that they don’t know what is wrong. For the current issue which they say is noise (and possibly it is), they told me in December that they ordered a filter to install once inspection was complete. The claim for cancelling at the end of January was that they realized that they needed to order a filter so apparently they just didn’t feel the need to show up or call. Suggestions to Blue Raven Solar: • Get all of your departments on the same page. Early in the process I would get bounced constantly between the install team and the permitting team (and maybe others). One department would cancel an inspection or work citing the other group and wanting them to get their part done first. This went in a loop for some time with each one always delaying the other. • Assign an account owner (someone who you feel is with you through the whole process instead of getting someone random each time). It's painful to have to explain everything that has been going on each time I call in and nobody seems to feel a level of responsibility or have a grand plan other than to send out a tech. • Improve Communications. I keep getting promises that someone will call me back but I'll wait hours/days and still no follow-up. It's only after I call in that they move on any kind of next step. I have also had them tell me that a tech is scheduled for some date days away. That's great but I would still like to know when they're coming over to work on it. I shouldn't have to call in to get an update. That should be automatic. Emails or text messages should be able to be sent out when there is an update in the case and I should know what was being done to troubleshoot or what was found. • Have an escalation path. The tech they're sending could be very good or he could be not so great. If there are issues though, I feel getting more eyes on the problem is better than compartmentalizing. How about a group call with Blue Raven HQ, the tech, myself and maybe envoy/enphase to agree on a path forward.

Jan 31, 2020

Hi Matthew, I am so sorry about the delays in you solar installation process. I have forwarded your comments to our team in regards to the lack of communication. Our team definitely should have kept you more informed. I was able to look into your account and it looks like the filter was ordered yesterday. Once that comes in, we should be able to finish the install promptly. Please email me at if you have any concerns or questions. Thanks for being patient and we appreciate your business. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Russel zagorski

January 24th, 2020 Addison, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Crew came out on time and took care of everything in one day. Excellent group.

Jan 28, 2020

Hi Russel, thanks for leaving a review. We are glad to hear the install went. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Seth King

January 23rd, 2020 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blue Raven was the first solar coming to coming knocking. My experience with the sales man was pleasant though he gave some predictions that have not come to pass. No one told me about the SolarEdge app so I didn't know when my system stopped working other than my energy bill saw no decrease. After calling the power company, I realized that they weren't seeing any production from my system. It took three calls to Blue Raven to get someone out to inspection the system. Upon inspection they found a part that had failed.

Jan 23, 2020

Hi Seth, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback for our team. After looking into your account I want to apologize again for those months in which your system was not producing. I do see that we compensated you for the lost production a little under a year ago so I hope that helped. We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Maddie E. Blue Raven Solar

Fernando Gonzalez

January 18th, 2020 Greensboro, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The crew that installed our solar system was friendly and professional. Very happy with Blue Raven so far, the company seems to be going in the right direction.

Jan 20, 2020

Hey Fernando, thanks for the review. Enjoy you new system and all the benefits of going solar with Blue Raven.- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

William Walbuck

January 17th, 2020 Meridian, ID

I think they live up to their words/promises. The installation was done ahead of schedule and the installers were very responsive and respectful

Jan 20, 2020

Hi William, thanks for the review. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new system!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Ted Cruz

January 17th, 2020 Charlotte, NC

The sales and company reps made this process easy.Extremely happy with the installation crew friendly efficient and informative when we forced to reschedule 2X because of rain. Giving referrals to friends and family

Jan 20, 2020

HI Ted, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear your install went smoothly and appreciate the referrals. Have a great week!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Wendy Carter

January 17th, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We were told years ago that we had to much shade for solar. Blue Raven came to the house, did a full analysis and said it could work, and how! The communication with the crew was awkward at first but things got worked out. Everyone we were in touch with cared about their service and customers.

Jan 17, 2020

Hi Wendy, thanks for leaving a review. We appreciate your business. Have a great day!- Maddie E. Blue Raven Solar

Danny Comer

January 16th, 2020 Nampa, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very pleased with my solar panels. Great company to work with. Quality service.

Jan 17, 2020

Hi Danny, thanks for leaving a review. We are thrilled you've been enjoying your system. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

John Kennedy

January 16th, 2020 Louisville, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Blue Raven crew that did our installation was professional, clean and quick, and went out of their way to explain everything they were doing and answering all of our questions. Our lead for the project, Matt P, was very proactive in keeping us informed at each step and helping us keep things on track with Blue Raven and the power company. Overall we are very satisfied!

Jan 16, 2020

Hi John, thanks for leaving a review. We are so glad the install went well. Enjoy all the benefits of going solar with Blue Raven! Have a great weekend!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Lorri Lepore

January 16th, 2020 Eden, NC

Installation crew was very friendly. And very efficient. They got it finished ahead of schedule and it looks amazing. We even recommended you to our neighbor and they are interested, and I may have an additional 2 referrals for you!!! Great job! Thank you. ✌️

Jan 16, 2020

Hi Lorri, thanks for the review. We do our best to give you a great experience and system. Enjoy!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Candace Gordon

January 16th, 2020 Clearfield, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This has been an awesome experience!!! Thank u, Scottie L and Jonathan A!!! Would do it all over again. Will be referring u, as well. Candace

Jan 16, 2020

Hey Candace, thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and the referrals! Have a great weekend.- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Michael Spain

January 15th, 2020 Orlando, FL

The crew they sent out here was aware of everything they needed to do. They worked quickly and efficiently to have my solar panels set up. I do not know the specific names of the crew that worked for me but they were the number 2 crew and were amazing!

Jan 16, 2020

Hi Michael, thanks for leaving a review. Enjoy your newly installed system. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Scott Cote

January 15th, 2020 Spokane, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm not one to leave many reviews, but this time I had too...Mitch was my salesman, and he was very honest & professional! In addition, I want to give the installation guys on Boise ID Crew 2 Phenomenal accolades! Taylor, Braden and Dilian hit the ground running, and never stopped until the job was done! They were all professional, knowledgeable and their work ethic was impeccable! If the solar system works as good as these guys, I will be a 110% satisfied! Hands down the best crew, I will definitely request their installation services on my next building! Scott

Jan 16, 2020

Hi Scott, thanks so much for the review. We are happy to hear your experience was great! Blue Raven does it's best to give you a quality experience and system. Have a great weekend!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Sammi La Flam

January 15th, 2020 Caldwell, ID

We just got our solar panels installed yesterday! We are very happy with the whole experience so far. The only setback we had was with our own HOA not getting back to them in order to proceed with the installation. Once they had confirmation they were dry prompt and had it installed within the next week or so.

Jan 16, 2020

Hey Sammi, thanks for leaving a review. We are so glad the install went well. Enjoy your system and all the benefits of solar. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Tyler Anderson

January 15th, 2020 Caldwell, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a great experience throughout the scheduling and installation process with Blue Raven Solar. They took care of coordinating everything with our local utility company, the city for permits, approval from our HOA, etc. Communication has been awesome and helped ensure we stayed on track.

Jan 16, 2020

Hi Tyler, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear the install went well. Enjoy your new system!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Julianne

January 15th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience has been fantastic beginning to end. We were able to get our solar panels installed with no money down. They were honest, fast and affordable.

Jan 16, 2020

Hi Julianne, thanks for leaving us a review. We are glad you've had an awesome experience. Let us know if you ever need anything.- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Cherry D

January 15th, 2020 Corvallis, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blue Raven has been a dream to work with. They have been very informative and walked me through all of the steps necessary. I have had my solar panels a year and I love the clean energy.

Jan 16, 2020

Hi Cherry, thanks for the review. We do our best to give customers the best experience and outcome when switching to solar. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

[email protected]

January 14th, 2020 Moncks Corner, SC

Hi we are proud owner fo Blue Raven Solar system for about a year now since the system was activated we have notice that our electric bill was changing. during the months where we have notice taht the bill went from $200 - $300 + dollars to now $77.00. since I am now retired the savings helps us out a lot.

Jan 16, 2020

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you've been enjoying your system. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Julie

January 14th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great to work with. Explained everything thoroughly. Worked efficiently to get the solar up and running quickly. Panels work well. Happy with the whole experience.

Jan 16, 2020

Hi Julie, thanks for leaving a review. We are glad you had a great experience with Blue Raven. Have a great weekend!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

James LaCognata

January 14th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dealings with Blue Raven have been ok. There were a couple communication issues but the installation work was done efficiently. The problem however, is not with Blue Raven. I would recommend them if they were not associated with LoanPal for the financing. Loan Pal sucks. Deceptive, rude, uncooperative and they lie.

Jan 17, 2020

Hi James, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. LoanPal is thoroughly vetted by our financial partners and is a leader in the solar financing realm. We work with them because of their competitive rates which keep costs low for customers. I am very sorry for the negative experience you've had and will forward that feedback to them. Thanks for being a valued Blue Raven a great weekend! Maddie E. Customer Experience Specialist BRS

jodie shake

January 13th, 2020 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The team was quick, polite and taught me how it all work. Super excited about out new Solar Power.

Jan 14, 2020

Hi Jodie, thanks for the review. We hope you enjoy your new system and all the savings. Have a great week!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Aviva Emmons

January 13th, 2020 Durham, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We've had a great experience with blue raven, friendly sales rep, he explained everything and answered our questions. Installation was simple, now our power bill is almost nothing!!!!

Jan 14, 2020

Hi Aviva, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your system. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

DS

January 13th, 2020 Wendell, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer relations! Very knowledgeable about whole process. No rush / no hurry during entire process

Jan 14, 2020

Hi DS, thanks for leaving a review. We are so glad you had a good experience. Have a great week!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Steve W

January 11th, 2020 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our experience has been great. They have completed everything as promised

Jan 14, 2020

Hi Steve, thanks for leaving a review. We appreciate your business. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Wendy Johnson

January 10th, 2020 Nampa, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great people and customer service throughout this company. Everyone has been genuine, professional, and gotten the job done efficiently from day one. The install crew were quick and cleaned up well after themselves, and respectful to me and our home. The panels also look great and excited to see the impact they have on our home.

Jan 14, 2020

Hi Wendy, thanks for the review. We are thrilled the install went well! Have a great day and enjoy your new system. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Mike S.

January 10th, 2020 Arvada, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The person I worked with was extremely knowledgeable and could compare BR tech. Versus the others and it was an easy decision. We signed up for the 18 month no payments and BR pays for those 18 months. Me and my wife are extremely satisfied with the work and how easy the installs went. Thank you Blue Raven. Your team gets it done!

Jan 14, 2020

Hi Mike, thanks for the review. We are so glad you've been enjoying your system! Thanks for being a valued customer. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

July suarez

January 10th, 2020 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very polite and nice with us and a nd make sure everything is fine they are a great company I’ve been so far with

Jan 14, 2020

Hi July, thanks for leaving a review. We are thrilled you had a great experience. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Wesley Hodges

January 9th, 2020 Clearfield, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are super friendly and easy to work with. They made sure everything was taken care of and my rep Joey genuinely seemed to care and was really helpful to talk to whenever I needed it.

Jan 09, 2020

Hi Wes, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Doc

January 8th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great Service, No pressure Sells and Honest , Can’t go wrong with Blue Raven Solar 😉👍🤙

Jan 08, 2020

Hi Doc, thanks for leaving a review. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Raymond Frerichs

January 8th, 2020 Lombard, IL

I contacted Tesla’s Solar City in March of 2018, went through all the hoops involved, also went through Sun Badger, Solar Sun, also Blue Raven. After getting all info and thinking about the proposals, I made decision in April 2019 to go with Blue Raven! June 24of 2019 Solar Panels installed turned on Aug 6th took over a month for final Utility inspection and for the billing cycle to start from Com Ed Illinois. Month of July production and part of June and 6 days of August were Lost?? No credit to me, all went to the grid?? Be sure to find out when billing cycle starts. August bill, $35.50 this year, last year $174.00 I am happy to go green. Thank you Blue Raven Dolar.

Jan 08, 2020

Hi Raymond, thanks for leaving a review. We are thrilled to hear about your savings! Keep enjoying all the benefits of solar with Blue Raven :) - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Brian Walsworth

January 7th, 2020 Broomfield, CO

Good communication, quick response to inquiries. Install team was extremely efficient and courteous. Waiting to turn on system, but so far a very good experience.

Jan 08, 2020

Hi Brian, thanks for the review. We are thrilled to hear you have had a good experience. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Gerye

January 6th, 2020 Matthews, NC

Very nice and professional staffs I recommend this company

Jan 06, 2020

HI Gerye, thanks for leaving a review! We appreciate your business. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

MIKE ARSENEAULT

January 6th, 2020 Lafayette, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the buying process was easy I asked a lot of questions and got quick answers the system has done well

Jan 06, 2020

Hi Mike, thanks for the review. We are glad the process was easy for you. Have a great week!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Lora McCoy

January 5th, 2020 Kuna, ID

We were extremely happy with the speed of the installation. The installers were very professional and knew what they were doing. They cleaned up and you wouldn't have known they were there. Half day install.

Jan 06, 2020

Hi Lora, thanks for leaving a review. We are so glad the install went well. Enjoy your system!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Marsha Holleman

January 3rd, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had my system for 19 months. I have a small home so I was only able to purchase 1/2 of a system. The sales rep was fantastic...he also had a system so he spoke to us from personal experience. Office staff was professional and helpful. I am so glad we have Solar. I save 4 trees every month. My gas bill is more expensive than my electric now. Even in the heat of summer my electric bill is always half of what it was 19 months ago. Blue Raven has their own in house service men....many solar companies have outside people doing their work! The only thing I am not thrilled with is Loan Pal that I have the loan with.. They are ok but their loan payment statements don't show enough information..and the online is not very user friendly. With electric rates going up I am glad I have solar

Jan 06, 2020

Hi Marsha, thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and are thrilled your system is working well. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Aaron Kneller

January 3rd, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer care. Really enjoyed the whole process for going solar. The customer service and installation team was all very helpful and knowledgeable to all of my questions. Overall I’m happy with the decision for going solar!

Jan 06, 2020

Hi Aaron, thanks for leaving a review. We are glad you've had a great experience. Have a nice day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Josie Morgan

January 3rd, 2020 Meridian, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone at Blue Raven has been so personable from the salesperson to the guys in the field. Super surprised that we really didn’t have to lift a finger - Blue Raven contacted our HOA, the city, and the actual install was very timely. Seeing an eventual end to a power bill by some-day owning your own power is something to look forward to. Going to a renewable source of energy won’t save the world but it’ll help.

Jan 06, 2020

Hi Josie, thanks for the review. We appreciate it and your business. Have a great week!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Nicole LHuillier

January 3rd, 2020 Kuna, ID

Everything this far has been so smooth! Can't wait for our final inspection to get up and running. Great customer service.

Jan 06, 2020

Hi Nicole, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled you have had a great experience. Have a nice day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Robert Underberg

January 3rd, 2020 Middleton, ID

From start to finish, having solar panels added to our home was painless with the staff being very knowledgeable and helpful all the way.

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Robert, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you had a good experience Enjoy you new system!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar