Founded in 2014 with an office location in Orem, Utah, Blue Raven Solar a residential solar installer that provides solar energy systems in Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington.

The solar company's mission is to make homeowners' lives better by reducing their energy bill, by increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy, and by providing a world-class customer experience through a reliable sales process and a speedy, high-quality installation.

Blue Raven Solar aims to help each homeowner reduce their energy bill, and is obsessive about getting solar panels installed as quickly as possible, going to great lengths to work rapidly and shorten the timeline of each step in the process.

Additionally, the company takes pride in the aesthetic of its systems and provides black-on-black solar panels and interior conduit runs.

Blue Raven Solar offers competitive pricing through it's unique financing options, BluePower and BluePower Plus+.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about this solar power company, as well as view Blue Raven Solar reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Unique Financing Option
  • 1- to 2-Day Installations
  • Full-Service Solar PV Company
  • Referral Program
  • Helpful Information on Website

Unique Financing Option

Blue Raven Solar offers a relatively unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+. This product offers 18 months of free power to those who qualify and combines the best aspects of a third-party-owned solar lease or PPA with the return, tax credits, and flexibility of solar ownership.

There are a variety of loan options available, with interest rates of 2.99 percent and terms ranging from 12 to 20 years. There are no prepayment penalties, so you can pay off the loan sooner rather than later if you choose.

1- to 2-Day Installations

Blue Raven Solar is quite efficient when it comes to installation time; the company typically completes a solar installation job in one to two days, which is a quicker turnaround time than what some other solar energy contractors provide.

Full-Service Solar PV Company

Blue Raven Solar is a solar company that offers end-to-end services, from the sales process to the installation of the solar panels, in-house. This means that each employee customers will be interacting with works directly for Blue Raven Solar, which makes the entire process much easier to manage and greatly reduces the chances of mistakes resulting from miscommunication.

Referral Program

Blue Raven Solar states that its mission is to help bring clean energy to everyone. As a result, for customers who help their friends and family to save money on their utility bills with renewable energy, Blue Raven Solar offers $250 for each referral that has one of the company's solar energy systems installed. This is a nice incentive that not every solar installer offers for customers to recommend solar power to their loved ones.

Helpful Information on Website

Blue Raven Solar strives to educate homeowners about solar and provides several informational resources on its site on topics such as solar technology, net metering, system maintenance, and more. This information delivers clear expectations and helps ensure customer satisfaction.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs Available

Unfortunately, Blue Raven Solar does not offer leases or Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), which are each attractive payment options for many consumers who would like to take advantage of renewable energy without taking on the financial responsibility of an investment. Individuals interested in one of these payment options should look into other residential solar installers.

The Bottom Line

Blue Raven Solar has made a quick impact on the solar industry and offers a number of services in house. The company's goal is to reduce dependence on traditional power usage sources, and help homeowners take advantage of energy cost savings while utilizing clean energy solutions. Residential customers who choose to switch to renewable energy with Blue Raven will have access to a unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+.

However, interested homeowners looking for a solar company that offers leases or PPAs will probably want to look at other solar providers.

Call our recommended rep over at Blue Raven Solar below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

MVanbe000

June 18th, 2020 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very easy process, always kept me informed in what was going on. Looking forward to being green with Blue!

Jul 07, 2020

Hi M, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your business and support at this time!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Dennis Pitt

June 18th, 2020 , UT

Fantastic job by all parties involved. Don our salesman was excellent at explaining the process and answering questions. Taylor and his crew did an excellent job finishing in a couple hours which included installation of a very sweet thermostat you can control on your phone. If your considering solar please use Blue Ravin . Dennis Pitt

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Dennis, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your business and support at this time!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

brett dale

June 18th, 2020 Eagle, ID

Everything was just as they told me at the beginning. The installation team was clean and friendly, and left with no mess.

Jul 07, 2020

HI Brett, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your business and support at this time!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Deborah Arbuckle

June 17th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Blue Raven Solar has been fantastic. They have been just amazing at keeping me informed to the steps and the time to expect for each step to be completed. Just impressed! Thank you Blue Raven Solar.

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Deborah, thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5-star experience and appreciate your support. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Andrew Legg

June 17th, 2020 Denver, CO

Finished even stronger than they started!! Thanks to everyone involved throughout this process.

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Andrew, thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5-star experience and appreciate your support. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Carolyn Julius

June 17th, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like the way that I was able to earn savings on my utility bill monthly.

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Carolyn, we are so happy you are enjoying your system and the savings. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Gary Melton

June 17th, 2020 Meridian, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This outfit is top notch all the way! From sales through the installation team. I would do this again. The Blue Raven Solar team kept my wife and I informed throughout the whole process. These people know their stuff! Courteous, respectful and professional.

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Gary, thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5-star experience and appreciate your support. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Josh Armstrong

June 16th, 2020 Hopkins Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Company had been very easy to deal with. Solar panels were installed yesterday and look great. Everyone was professional and was completed quickly

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Josh, thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5-star experience and appreciate your support. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Lisa Lynch

June 16th, 2020 Ladson, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

During the first few months a couple panels were not working. I did not notice it because I did not monitor my account daily as I was told they monitored it for me. Well, I estimate I lost over $100 in my account due to this oversight. I contacted them to ask for some compensation but they did nothing as I am suppose to monitor the system. Not happy about that and also due to the fact that the panel would not have been covered if it had broke after a year. But thankfully it was covered. That is not right, s/b covered as it was not an error on my part at all. Also, when they replaced the part, they did not hook it up correctly so I had to wait over another two weeks for them to come back out which meant I again was losing money. Tax write off they said is not what they say either. Be careful and do your homework.

Jun 19, 2020

Hi Lisa, I was unable to find an account under your name that has had issues with their system. If you could email me at [email protected] with some more details, I would be happy to help. Sincerely, Maddie E., BRS

Susan Madenspacher

June 16th, 2020 Clayton, NC

Our experience with the sales rep and with the installers was 5 star. Unfortunately, those in the office doing the processing of paperwork either need more training or they simply need to get their act together. It took several months for them to decide they had enough paperwork from us to actually proceed, when it should have taken weeks. But the panels are finally installed, and we're awaiting final inspection before they turn it on. The crew did a great job, and cleaned up after themselves. We can't say enough good things about Regional Manager Chris and his efforts to get the job done.

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Susan, we really appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. Your feedback has been forwarded to our management. Please let us know if you ever need anything!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Les Schellhous

June 16th, 2020 Portland, OR

This is the first time we have had solar and Blue Raven Solar made it easy. From the install team that showed up on time, installed the panels, cleaned up as if they were never here, and was all done in freezing conditions. To the staff at main office that answered all of my questions. I have had a great experience and love having solar.

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Les, thanks for taking the time to review your experience. Enjoy your new system!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

jerry

June 12th, 2020 Meridian, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I posted a review the other day but forgot to mention the salesman that worked with us from start to finish. Mitch F is very knowledgeable, easy to work with and gets answers to your questions. Thanks Mitch.

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Jerry, thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5-star experience and appreciate your support. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Matt Kibble

June 12th, 2020 Greensboro, NC

Great installation. New solar panel client

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Matt, thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5-star experience and appreciate your support. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Dottie Odrosky

June 12th, 2020 Columbus, OH

My experiences with Blue Raven Solar has been good through sale to install which happened yesterday. I found the financing formula a difficult to follow, gut the sales man patiently explained until I was able to understand. I liked the little diagrams that were emailed, reporting the completion of all steps in the process. The install team was very friendly and answered my questions during the full workday. For the small amount of inside work, they were patient with my shuffling my two dogs from room to room so they would not be underfoot. Prior to each work segment I was asked about the many unique features of my home and all were were considered. (all ferro-concrete home) I have two friends who are home owners who I plan to refer to Blue Raven solar. Dottie Odrosky

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Dottie, thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5-star experience and appreciate your support. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Patrick Stoffregen

June 11th, 2020 Zionsville, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process for getting set up with a solar panel system that runs our electrical meter backwards was pretty easy! Installation took one day, which was impressive! We will say the install crew was a bit more skilled at installing quickly and effectively than they were with professionalism (a lot of cigarette smoking, and no courtesy masks worn during the pandemic).

Jul 07, 2020

HI Patrick, thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5-star experience and appreciate your support. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Jack Riley

June 11th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blue Raven has the business model that fit my needs to get solar panels on my house. Primarily I had to put no money down to get the system installed. Everyone I have worked with a Blue Raven has been competent, friendly and professional.

Jun 26, 2020

HI Jack, thanks for leaving a review. We really appreciate your support during this time. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Zach Adams

June 10th, 2020 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

For the most part, every experience that I had with the company was great. My personal interactions with the staff were friendly and helpful. My only issue was that while working on the house, since I work from home and my family is at home all the time, is the language the staff used while installing the panels.

Jun 26, 2020

Hi Zach, thanks for reviewing your experience with Blue Raven . Have a great weekend!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

LynnM

June 10th, 2020 Boulder, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything has gone so smoothly in the process so far. The panels are installed and the inspection is next week. One thing I really like about Blue Raven is that they do all the scheduling of the various steps. The installers were incredibly polite and completely cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend Blue Raven Solar!

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Lynn, thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5-star experience and appreciate your support. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Michel Beaudoin

June 10th, 2020 Newton, NC

The professionalism and experience demonstrated by the entire Blue Raven Team was second to none. Brandon was my point of contact right from the beginning. He came into our home and went through every step of the process before we even got started. The longest and most arduous part of the entire process was waiting for City Permitting to get their portion done. In all fairness, the City Permitting phase fell right in the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic when everyone, including our city officials, was required to stay home. Still, even then, Brandon called at least once a week to keep my wife and I informed of the progress being made. The panels went in yesterday and within hours of the installation someone from Blue Raven was calling to schedule the City Inspection. Thank you Blue Raven.

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Michael, thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5-star experience and appreciate your support. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Jarrett Loving

June 9th, 2020 Salem, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blue Raven employees were professional, clear about how the entire process goes and easy to communicate with. We are very satisfied with our solar panels and the easiness of the process.

Jul 07, 2020

HI Jarrett, thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5-star experience and appreciate your support. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Jim Veenstra

June 9th, 2020 Lombard, IL

The introduction to Blue Raven was a very informative meeting with a representative and excellent follow up with design drawings and estimated net costs. Once the contract was signed there were regular communications, making it easy to understand the steps being taken, building permit process and the scheduling of the installation. A delay due to our decision to replace roof shingles first was easily accomdated and today the installation proceeded without a hitch.

Jul 07, 2020

HI Jim, thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5-star experience and appreciate your support. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Dena Finer-Dean

June 5th, 2020 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Well, our solar is up and running now, and it has been a process to get it to this point. With the uncertainty of how the utility commission was going to rule on behalf of Idaho Powers' request to change how customers were to receive credits and then the Coronavirus outbreak, the process took much longer than expected. But, even with all that said, Blue Raven maintained their professionalism. She continued working diligently towards getting our system up and going, although some things were outside their ability to control. It is way to new to know just how beneficial this will be in the long run, but we have high hopes that this system will impact our ability to control our future power bills, which averaged out to be 660.00 dollars a month. This was an extensive system of 76 panels, and the men that came to put it in were amazing. They were professional, responsive to questions, cleaned up after themselves, and very courteous of our home surroundings. I would highly recommend Blue Raven to anyone thinking of going solar. Check them out before signing a contract with anyone else we checked out three separate solar companies before deciding on Blue Raven.

Jul 07, 2020

Hi Dena, thank you for leaving a review! We are thrilled to hear you had a 5-star experience and appreciate your support. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Jim

June 3rd, 2020 Broomfield, CO

Good quality work. Friendly and courteous personnel. When one breaker had to be replaced after the work was done, the Blue Raven Solar electrician returned and fixed it at no cost. Blue Raven Solar is a quality company. I would highly recommend them.

Jun 05, 2020

Hi Jim, thanks for taking the time to review your experience. Have a great weekend!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Bob and Cathy Papka

June 2nd, 2020 Boise, ID

Blue Raven folks were courteous, professional, and informative from start to finish. Don explained financial and system details thoroughly. The company took care of all requirements -- recommending an excellent roofing contractor, getting permits, HOA approval, and installation of the system. They kept us informed of status via email throughout. The installers were professional, quick, and very helpful explaining all the system including setup of new smart thermostats. They also were diligent in cleaning up after. We will gladly refer others to this team.

Jun 05, 2020

Hi Bob & Cathy, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your support at this time. Have a great day. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

David Kivi, Jr.

May 28th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company approached from a door to door salesperson. We listened and promises were made about our 2019 tax credit. Once the paperwork was done the company dragged their feet the entire time and refused to work with us about anything. We only asked for the proper paperwork for 2019 and after numerous calls to our Rep and his Boss, they told us "it's not their problem, they aren't tax people." We've filled a complaint with the BBB, to which they lied to them about several things, including dates and responses to us. The BBB wont do anything and we are out money, I will advise everyone who will listen to stay away from this shady business and their lying employees.

Jun 17, 2020

David, The installation proposal clearly states that the timeline is an estimate and may be delayed due to factors out of Blue Raven Solar’s control. Blue Raven fulfilled all obligations by providing a state-of-the-art solar system for her home. The delays in which you are referring to were all out of Blue Raven Solar’s control. Blue Raven cannot be held responsible for these delays as we are at the mercy of the city for all required inspections. At the time of the roof inspection, you were outside of this three-day window. The next series of delays was from your neighborhood HOA. Blue Raven Solar works closely with HOA’s to ensure that all guidelines are met when installing a solar system. We cannot be held responsible for the delays that were caused by the HOA. When you were “assured” there would be no financial impact , this was correct. The tax credit policy states “If by December 1, 2019, your System has not been scheduled for installation on a date before the end of the year, you can ensure 2019 ITC participation by making advance payment to Company toward the cost of the System in an amount equal to 5% or more of the cost of your System. Advance payments should be received by Company no later than December 27, 2019 to ensure timely processing." Blue Raven Solar stands by their work and employees. Blue Raven Solar has fulfilled all obligations both financially and in regard to the solar system. Respectfully, Maddie E, Blue Raven Solar

Joseph Hawk

May 15th, 2020 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m completely unimpressed and angry with Blue Raven Solar. The entire process has been painful and disappointing. First, the sales: Sales guy was good. Made the entire thing seem very attractive. We expressed our concerns with our roof, as it is aging and asked if we should get it replaced before installation. “No need we can take the panels down, and put them back up with no problem.” So we agreed to the initial check to see how many panels we would need and to concept it out. I will admit my wife and I did take a long time to decide, as it is a big financial decision to do this. Meanwhile they hounded us. HOUNDED US. Finally, they threatened us with a bill of $1200 to cancel... gotta read that fine print people... We told them to calm down and moved forward. We got the panels installed in February, and finally got them turned on in March. In April we started getting some minor leaks in our roof over our sun room (this is the area they carried the panels up for installation). We called a roofing company to assess. They let us know there was some wind damage from storms and minor damage from the installation of the panels. Started the process of getting a new roof. Called Blue Raven about taking the panels down to replace the roof, as the sales rep told us it wouldn't be an issue. They inform me it would be $4895.00 to take the panels down and put them back up after the roof is replaced. AN ADDITIONAL FIVE GRAND, TWO MONTHS AFTER INSTALLATION. Fine. We literally have no choice now. We paid the first half ($2400) and scheduled them to come out on May 15th (today, Friday)... scheduled the roofing company to come out on Monday (May 18th). Shingles were delivered this morning. Blue Raven still hasn’t shown up. No call, email, text... nothing. I called the Charlotte office to find out what's going on, and they transferred me to the Utah office... the customer service rep told me the one team they have for this area can’t make it out today, and they need to reschedule... a week and a half later. “It’s the only possible time we can make it there. We have other projects we CAN'T reschedule.” Oh I see. Your company has failed on all accounts to meet it's responsibilities for the date you scheduled the project for and all I get is a “Sorry for the inconvenience”. We paid $2400 so far and we cant even get a courtesy call.. or proper planning.. or proper customer service. To the prospective customers out there, do yourself a favor, before you get solar panels, get your roof done first. And don’t call these guys. The product is good, it’s the company that’s lacking.

Jun 17, 2020

Hi Joseph, We have forwarded all of your feedback to the correct teams. Your system is now up and running which is great news! Please let us know if you ever need anything. We want all of our customer to have a 5-Star experience. Sincerely, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Brenda J Critchfield

May 14th, 2020 Spanish Fork, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone I talked to either in person, through text or on the phone were very professional and knowledgeable. They took care of everything, answered all my questions and the entire process was surprisingly fast! Would highly recommend.

May 20, 2020

Hi Brenda, thanks for leaving a review. We really appreciate your support during this time!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Miriam Tobias

May 13th, 2020 Hillsborough, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good communication through the process, easy and quick installation, great customer service

May 19, 2020

HI Miriam, thanks for the review. We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience. Enjoy your week!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

David Palmer

May 12th, 2020 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Sales representative from Blue Raven Solar has been very informative and has kept in touch with me throughout the process. Blu Raven Solar has thus far met all the schedules they have set with me and have been communicating with me fully throughout the process. The install was very professionally done and the insulation team was also very friendly as well as informative. This has been an overall great experience! Thanks Blue Raven Solar.

May 15, 2020

Hi David, thanks for taking the time to review your experience. Please let us know if you ever need anything. Enjoy your day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

KELLIE BLACKHURST

May 12th, 2020 Orem, UT

I really like the people I worked with from the seller to install. They took care of everything, much paper work and inspections are necessary. Great financing. Plus it looks wonderful.

May 15, 2020

Hi Kellie, thanks for leaving a review. We are thrilled to hear you had a good experience. If there is anything we could improve on, please email me at [email protected] Have a great weekend!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Ariel Lindsey

May 11th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT

The Salesmen and the install crew were professional. They answered every question and concern we had!

May 13, 2020

Hi Ariel, thanks for reviewing your experience. We are thrilled to hear the install and process went smoothly. Have a great day!- Maddie E>, Blue Raven Solar

kbest250

May 10th, 2020 Raleigh, NC

From Sales to Installation service were on point. Sales answered any and all question. Installers were prompt and fast and professional. Great job!

May 13, 2020

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Enjoy your system and have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Rose Baker

May 10th, 2020 Greensboro, NC

Blue Raven has been very professional and has provided us with needed information about the Solar Energy process. They met all the deadlines they set for installation and the installation crew was delightful as well as knowledgeable and efficient. Rose Baker

May 13, 2020

Hi Rose, thanks for leaving a review. Please let us know if you ever need anything. Enjoy your system and all the benefits of going solar with Blue Raven. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Kathleen

May 10th, 2020 Durham, NC

Blue Raven handled all the logistics of installation, including contacts with roofing company, Homeowners Association, City Permits, etc. I am so happy with the results!

May 13, 2020

Hi Kathleen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your system. Have a nice day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Michael

May 10th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sales, Mike F was excellent. He stayed involved through the entire process as we had some issues where the home builder had not pre-wired our home for solar. Instead of waiting for the builder to do it correctly, Blue Raven did it themselves. They had extremely knowledgeable, skilled professionals install our system. In reading the very few bad reviews, Blue Raven reaches out and makes the situation right. Our system is not up and running yet, until electric company and inspection is completed, but I am confident if there are any issues, they will stand by their work. Highly recommended.

May 13, 2020

HI Michael, thanks for leaving a review. Blue Raven strives to provide a quality experience and product. Please let us know if you need anything. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Tom Clements

May 9th, 2020 Nampa, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wonderful crew and helpful. Even amongst Covid-19 pandemic they came out and on a Saturday, working quickly and efficiently!

May 13, 2020

Hi Tom, thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to hear your install went smoothly. Enjoy your new system and all the benefits of going solar with Blue Raven!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Lisa Stanley

May 8th, 2020 Charlotte, NC

Very professional!! Our entire process from beginning to end was easy and everyone from the initial consultant through installers were fantastic!! Highly recommend!

May 13, 2020

Hi Lisa, thanks for leaving a review. We appreciate your business and support during this time. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Jerrod Davenport

May 8th, 2020 Durham, NC

The process went smoothly. They provided updates along the way. Megan T was great and the Eric lead the Install.

May 12, 2020

HI Jerrod, thanks for reviewing Blue Raven Solar. We are happy to hear the install went well. Enjoy your new system and all the benefits of solar energy!

Dewayne Jordan

May 8th, 2020 Durham, NC

The installation was a great experience. The team did a great job and was very pleasant.

May 12, 2020

Hi Dewayne, thanks for the review. Enjoy your week!

Ritesh Shrestha

May 7th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They provided good service. I was a little disappointed when there was lack of communication between the sales representative and the company. The sales representative had offered me ecobee in our initial conversation but Blue Raven had no clue about it. They had to go through the recorded calls to figure that out and finally I got the ecobee after 2 months. Other than that the services are good.

May 12, 2020

Hi Ritesh, thanks for leaving a review. I want to apologize for that delay on your ecobee install. If you need anything else, please let us know. Have a great week!

Steve

May 7th, 2020 Camas, WA

I am in the middle of the installation. So far things have gone smoothly. Since I am new to the process it is impossible to give a full review. Maybe later when I have seen the arays in action I can give a review.

May 12, 2020

Hi Steve, thanks for rating your experience. We hope once the job is complete, you can give a full review. Please let us know if you need anything. Have a great day!

Heather Bell

May 6th, 2020 Idaho Falls, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our sales man was so helpful and answered my questions repeatedly. Service men were good too. We were happy with the service

May 12, 2020

Hi Heather, thanks for reviewing your experience. We hope you enjoy all the benefits of going solar with Blue Raven. Have a nice day!

Lake

May 6th, 2020 Whitsett, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We appreciate how polite the customer service and how quickly they managed to get the installation done. We also like the financial benefits that come from having solar power

May 12, 2020

HI Lake, thanks for the review. We really appreciate it and y our business. Let us know if you ever need anything. Have a great week!

Russ Patterson

May 6th, 2020 Charlotte, NC

Installation was quick and precise. Everything was cleaned up (as they went) and the job was very neat. They were on time, friendly, and highly skilled.

May 12, 2020

Hi Russ, thanks for taking the time to review your experience. We are happy to hear the install went smoothly. Enjoy!

Mitzi Reneau

May 6th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From our Salesman, Mike to the completion of the installation and even now...the process was seamless. I would highly recommend Blue Raven to anyone.

May 12, 2020

Hey Mitzi, thanks for the review. We appreciate your support and recommendation. Have a nice day!

Sean Boissonnault

May 6th, 2020 Sandy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process was quick and they took care of everything. When it came to installation they crew was very professional and even was able to make design adjustments that the engineer did not foresee.

May 12, 2020

Hi Sean, thanks for the review. We are thrilled you had a great experience. Let us know if you ever need anything. Enjoy your week!

Christopher Roberts

May 5th, 2020 Layton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a group of Blue Raven employees installing my solar system at my house today. They were amazing, both their work and the way they represented Blue Raven was phenomenal. I hope I can refer a few more people to this company!

May 12, 2020

Hi Christopher, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and support during this time. Have a great day!

Ivan Carmona

May 5th, 2020 Midvale, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best solar company, their were clear, consistent and very very polite and profesional... Strong High recommend

May 08, 2020

Hi Ivan, thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience. Please let us know if you ever need anything.- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

David Rollman

May 5th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone involved with Blue Raven, from the sales representative to the installers, has been incredibly helpful and professional. The work is beautifully done, and I would recommend the company without reservation to anyone interested. This has been the best decision I have made in many years, and I could not be happier with the results.

May 08, 2020

Hi David, thank you for leaving a review. We are thrilled you are enjoying your system. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

KRISTY L CHARTERS

May 5th, 2020 Kuna, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

People were kind, and informational. The set up was quick, and the installation was clean, and they did an excellent job making the panels part of my roof rather than an eye sore. I would use them again and have recommended them to others. (just to mention the 9 star below: I never give a 10 because somewhere somehow there is always someone that might impress me more. However BRS will be hard to beat).

May 08, 2020

Hi Kristy, thank you for the review. We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience. Please let us know if you ever need anything. Enjoy your system!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar