Founded in 2014 with an office location in Orem, Utah, Blue Raven Solar a residential solar installer that provides solar energy systems in Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington.

The solar company's mission is to make homeowners' lives better by reducing their energy bill, by increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy, and by providing a world-class customer experience through a reliable sales process and a speedy, high-quality installation.

Blue Raven Solar aims to help each homeowner reduce their energy bill, and is obsessive about getting solar panels installed as quickly as possible, going to great lengths to work rapidly and shorten the timeline of each step in the process.

Additionally, the company takes pride in the aesthetic of its systems and provides black-on-black solar panels and interior conduit runs.

Blue Raven Solar offers competitive pricing through it's unique financing options, BluePower and BluePower Plus+.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about this solar power company, as well as view Blue Raven Solar reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Unique Financing Option
  • 1- to 2-Day Installations
  • Full-Service Solar PV Company
  • Referral Program
  • Helpful Information on Website

Unique Financing Option

Blue Raven Solar offers a relatively unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+. This product offers 18 months of free power to those who qualify and combines the best aspects of a third-party-owned solar lease or PPA with the return, tax credits, and flexibility of solar ownership.

There are a variety of loan options available, with interest rates of 2.99 percent and terms ranging from 12 to 20 years. There are no prepayment penalties, so you can pay off the loan sooner rather than later if you choose.

1- to 2-Day Installations

Blue Raven Solar is quite efficient when it comes to installation time; the company typically completes a solar installation job in one to two days, which is a quicker turnaround time than what some other solar energy contractors provide.

Full-Service Solar PV Company

Blue Raven Solar is a solar company that offers end-to-end services, from the sales process to the installation of the solar panels, in-house. This means that each employee customers will be interacting with works directly for Blue Raven Solar, which makes the entire process much easier to manage and greatly reduces the chances of mistakes resulting from miscommunication.

Referral Program

Blue Raven Solar states that its mission is to help bring clean energy to everyone. As a result, for customers who help their friends and family to save money on their utility bills with renewable energy, Blue Raven Solar offers $250 for each referral that has one of the company's solar energy systems installed. This is a nice incentive that not every solar installer offers for customers to recommend solar power to their loved ones.

Helpful Information on Website

Blue Raven Solar strives to educate homeowners about solar and provides several informational resources on its site on topics such as solar technology, net metering, system maintenance, and more. This information delivers clear expectations and helps ensure customer satisfaction.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs Available

Unfortunately, Blue Raven Solar does not offer leases or Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), which are each attractive payment options for many consumers who would like to take advantage of renewable energy without taking on the financial responsibility of an investment. Individuals interested in one of these payment options should look into other residential solar installers.

The Bottom Line

Blue Raven Solar has made a quick impact on the solar industry and offers a number of services in house. The company's goal is to reduce dependence on traditional power usage sources, and help homeowners take advantage of energy cost savings while utilizing clean energy solutions. Residential customers who choose to switch to renewable energy with Blue Raven will have access to a unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+.

However, interested homeowners looking for a solar company that offers leases or PPAs will probably want to look at other solar providers.

Call our recommended rep over at Blue Raven Solar below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Shahana

September 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From initial interview to installation and start up the process was smooth. Thanks Ted Hummel!

Sep 30, 2020

Hi Shahana, thanks for taking the time to review your experience. We are happy to hear the install smoothly. Have a nice day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Jocelyn Hurt

September 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their installation work was top-notch, and they were great to deal with throughout the whole process.

Sep 30, 2020

Hi Jocelyn, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Enjoy your new system and have a nice day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

September 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone I worked with through the process from sales, installation and support were very professional.

Sep 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy you had a positive experience. Enjoy your system and have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Kimberly Scott

September 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible customer service, took way longer to install, not accurate prediction of solar panels needed, loanpal charged interest upfront and choice of loan company was never offered

Sep 30, 2020

Hi Kimberly, I am sorry to hear you had a poor experience with Blue Raven. If you could email me at [email protected] with your account details, I would be happy to address your concerns. Additionally, we exclusively work with Loan Pal as they provides the best value to our customers. If you have any questions about your loan please give them a call directly. Sincerely, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Angela Davidson

September 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don't think enough was explained to us regarding our solar production and how this is communicated with the electric company. We were not quoted enough panels to off-set the energy use of our home.

Sep 30, 2020

Hi Angela, I am sorry to hear your system is not providing the offset you expected. I was unable to locate your account but if you could email me at [email protected] with some more details, I would be happy to address your concerns. Thanks, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Suvin Viswanathan

September 22nd, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From the beginning initial design, through final design and installation, Blue Raven was excellent. The actual installation was a joy to watch. There was one oops during the Village Inspection but Blue Raven was on top of it and came through.

Sep 30, 2020

Hi Suvin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business and feedback. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Ryan Soliday

September 21st, 2020 Eagle, ID

Excellent service and quality. Installation team was professional and polite. Install looks clean, sturdy, and sharp. Will update on performance once final inspection goes through and power company flips the "switch".

Sep 29, 2020

Hi Ryan, thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to hear the install went well. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Jo Shepard

September 17th, 2020 Eagle, ID

These boys were timely, efficient, and tidy. Loved their work.

Hi Jo, thanks for leaving a review. Enjoy your day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Hunter Peden

September 17th, 2020 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

As far as the sales portion went, the saleman was very friendly and personable. It was nice working with him on the front end. However, this is where the problems first began. We discussed about what would happen if we were to cancel and he informed me that after a certain point in the process, we would be on the hook for a cancellation fee. I told him I wouldn't sign any paperwork unless I got a heads up before I was on the hook for any costs, to which the sales rep promised to do. He also lied saying that that the financing for the solar panels wouldn't end up as a lien on the property even though for all intents and purposes, it is. They sent out the engineer to examine the property and then submitted the plans to the permit office in the area and things were moving along well. Unfortunately, finances became tight due to dealing with Covid so I notified my sales rep that we wouldn't be able to move forward and would have to cancel. He told me he understood but that we would have to pay the cancellation fee as we were past the point of cancellation, to which I replied that he failed to notify me that I had passed the deadline. He basically blew me off and told me I was on the hook for a $1,200 cancellation fee. I tried to discuss the fee with their Finance department saying that their representative broke a legally binding verbal agreement and that I was displeased about it. I also asked for a breakdown of their fee as the cost of the permit was only roughly $600 to which they replied that that was just their standard flat fee and I had to pay it regardless but they provided me the email for their HR department and told me that they would make sure my complaint was logged and responded to. Not surprisingly, I sent several emails and called multiple times, only to continually receive the respond of "we'll get back to you." It has been over a month at this point and I have heard absolutely nothing. Overall, they intentionally don't mention the fact that they will charge you $1200 for cancelling when you are signing the agreement for them to have the engineer come examine your property and will absolutely not give you a notification in advance of when you have crossed the deadline for it. Their HR department has no inclination to actually respond to complaints, even when one of their sales reps makes a legally binding verbal agreement and will blow you off hoping you simply go away. The sad part is that I'm sure the solar panels would have worked well and things probably would have been fine if I had been able to go through with the process but they utterly disregard you if you need to cancel for any reason and are simply interested in ensuring they get whatever cost they can from you and then completely ignore you. Because of this, I will never in good conscience recommend this company to anyone as they deal in bad faith and will downplay the $1200 flat cancellation fee when they try to sell you at the start. If for whatever reason, you do choose to go with Blue Raven for solar and have any requests to be made throughout any part of the process, BE SURE TO GET IT IN WRITING OR THEY WILL NOT HONOR IT.

Sep 24, 2020

Hi Hunter, you signed a legally binding agreement which requires you to pay a $1200 cancellation fee. This fee is used to cover work costs by our team since you decided to not move forward with you install. I am sorry to hear you no longer want a system but please call us if you have any other questions or concerns. Sincerely, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Frances Whitman

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My electric bill has gone down significantly and they give great customer service.

Sep 25, 2020

Hi Frances, thanks for leaving a review. We really appreciate it! Have a nice day.-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

George L. San Miguel

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process seemed streamlined and relatively easy to follow. Staff was responsive to inquiries.

Sep 25, 2020

Hi George, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you have any feedback on how we could've made your experience 5-star, please email me at [email protected] Have a nice day.-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Kate Strebe

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

installation was a nightmare. it was 6 months from signing to install, which they did wrong and had to redo. it was then 2 months from install till the panels got turned on, at which time one set of panels wasn't connected correctly so wasn't working at all. it was an additional 4 months from that point to get the system fully functioning. i was constantly harrassing them to get the next step scheduled and redone, and no one i talked to ever had any answer or idea for what the hold-up/problem was.

Sep 25, 2020

Hi Kate, we are sorry to hear you had a poor experience. .Your system was producing during this time just not reporting to your app. I know this can be frustrating and I want to apologize. Your system is now producing at 99% which is great news. Please give us a call if you have any questions. Thanks, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Paul Berryman

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Pigeons, was told they would not be a problem. They are and BRS will not fix the problem.

Sep 24, 2020

Hi Paul, thank you for reviewing your experience. We are unable to guarantee that pigeons will be an issue that effects your panels. If you have any other concerns that we can help with, please give us a call. Thanks, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Zach

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blue Raven helped me lower my bill and reduce my environmental impact, and it cost me nothing.

Sep 25, 2020

Hi Zach, thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to hear you are saving money and energy. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Lee C Kulbitski

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

when there were issues initially, they came right out and fixed them

Sep 29, 2020

Hi Lee, thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience. We really appreciate it! Have a great day.-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Ken Zabel

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall I am pleased with the results! Our electricity bill is usually under $10,00

Sep 29, 2020

Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If there is anything we can do to make your experience 5-stars please email me at [email protected] Have a great day!-Maddie E., BRS

Cathy Anderson

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We're finally seeing a difference in our electric bill! A little more info regarding getting the tax credit would have been beneficial.

Sep 29, 2020

Hi Cathy, thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to hear you have had a great experience. If you have any additional questions about your tax credit please give us a call. Heave a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Brad

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blue Raven was attentive, thorough, and had great communication. In addition, they had some awesome incentives for me to sign up when I did, and my neighbors were able to get in on it also, providing me with a referral bonus. Thanks BR!

Sep 29, 2020

Hi Brad, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it! Have a great day.-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

G. M. Davis

September 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My system is constantly not working or not recording my energy levels. I am also receiving huge electric bills every month. What a waste for me as talking to many of my neighbors who also have solar systems..I have certainly been ripped off!

Sep 25, 2020

Hi Georgette, we are sorry to hear you have a poor experience. Since your system went down for a few months, we have compensated for this lost production. I hope this helps to make up for our shortfall. Your system is now back online and producing very well. Please give us a call if you any other concerns or questions. Sincerely, Maddie E. Blue Raven Solar

Robert E Young Sr

September 7th, 2020 Greenville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very perfectional great service I have recommended to several people

Sep 15, 2020

Hi Robert, thanks for leaving a review. We are so happy you had a great experience. Enjoy your day.-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Brian

September 1st, 2020 Raleigh, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Financial benefit related to power produced vs money saved overpromised and underdelivered.

Sep 07, 2020

Hi Brian, I would be happy to take a look at your bills and system production to address your concerns. Please email me at [email protected] Have a nice day.-Maddie E., Blue Rave Solar

Ebony

September 1st, 2020 Commerce City, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The rep lied to me. Told me I would get a tax REBATE for 8k when its actually a tax credit and quite useless.

Sep 07, 2020

Hi Ebony, the terms of the Tax Credit were explicitly outlined in the Installation Agreement you signed. If you would like a copy or have any questions, please email me at [email protected] E., BRS

Kathryn McAbery

September 1st, 2020 Teton, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We wish we never purchased the solar panels and that we shopped around a little more. Blue Raven didn't put the panels on according to the document that we signed. Their customer service was really frustrating as we tried to get the issue corrected. The panels cause snow to build up on the roof and it is extremely difficult and dangerous to shovel off. They finally informed us that they would fix it in the spring. However, to install the solar panels they had to put holes in the roof and to move them would weaken the roof. So honestly we don't know what to do and are to frustrated to go through customer service again. However, I give them 2 stars because the panels are working as guaranteed.

Sep 07, 2020

Hi Kathryn, thanks for submitting your feedback on our customer service department. I have forwarded this on to management. I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty with your solar panel maintenance. If you have any questions, please give us a call.-Maddie E., Blue Rave Solar

Lisa Wade

September 1st, 2020 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We were sold that this would be a swap of bills. Trading out the power bill for the solar loan, but we have not even come close to doing a 1-1 swap. Instead we are paying a high power bill along with the solar loan payment. This is NOT what we were sold. We even had them add 2 extra panels Incase the original quote wouldn't be sufficient- due to our circumstances and knowing we would likely use a lot of power.

Sep 07, 2020

Hi Lisa, your system is currently producing within our estimates. I would be happy to address your bill concerns. Please email me at [email protected] with copies of your past few bills. Thanks, Maddie E., BRS

Dirk Macdonald

August 30th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blue Raven was very professional and a pleasure to work with. They performed the work quickly and made financing easy. I would happily work with them again.

Sep 07, 2020

Hi Dirk, thanks for leaving a review! We really appreciate your business and support. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

David Zink

August 25th, 2020 Nampa, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The sales and installation teams were professional and pleasant to work with. The original site survey missed a key detail about our rafters that delayed installation for 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing the returns on this investment.

Sep 07, 2020

Hi David, thanks for leaving a review of your experience with Blue Raven. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. Have a great week!-Maddie E., BRS

April Adams

August 25th, 2020 Syracuse, UT

We just had our panels installed today, the 2 young men were very informative and pleasant with everything today, they even cleaned up all of their mess inside from the attic insulation. So far I have been pleased to work with Blue Raven.

Sep 07, 2020

Hi April, thanks for leaving a review. We hope you enjoy your new system. Have a nice day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Derrick L Smith

August 24th, 2020 Raleigh, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have not been completely satisfied with the service of the panels. The energy bill for the summer is way too high and I'm not happy with the solar panel output for the demand of cooling needs. I moved my thermostat from 73 degrees to 75 and my bill still soared to nearly $200. I have 36 panels and I can't understand why they can't support the needs of my home when so much sunlight is beating down on the panels which should be able to keep up with the energy needs for cooling. At this point I'm not happy with energy shortages the panels are producing.

Sep 01, 2020

Hi Derrick, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I would be happy to take a look at your concerns. If you could email me your past few bills to [email protected], I can take a look. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Mary

August 24th, 2020 Raleigh, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Process was easy and enjoying our solar panels.

Sep 07, 2020

Hi Mary, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear all went well. Have a great day!

Marlene M Waller

August 24th, 2020 Durham, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Happy with their product, customer service, facilitization of local approval process, and esp. energy savings!

Sep 07, 2020

Hi Marlene, thanks for leaving a review of your experience. We are thrilled to hear all went well. Have a great week!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Dustin

August 24th, 2020 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good customer service. Fair price. Relatively painless process. Installation was fast. Minor damage to house was resolved quickly.

Sep 07, 2020

Hi Dustin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear the installation went well. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

David Phillip

August 24th, 2020 Meridian, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Process was very quick and easy! Our salesman made sure to stay In touch throughout the process

Sep 07, 2020

Hi David, thanks for leaving a review of your experience. Please let us know if you ever need anything!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Karim Mohamed

August 24th, 2020 Draper, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Solar is just a decieve you will never save anything, I sent blue ravin my yearly bill to send me the best design for my usage, however I have choosen a bigger design for the future incase I have finished the basement and got another furnace. But when in the summer in Utah the sun reaches 37 degrees celcius and I can see the consumption exceed what the solar save, however I installed a smart thermostate. so no difference in using solar you are just paying more!!!!!

Sep 01, 2020

Hi Karim, I am sorry to hear you are not seeing the savings you hoped for. I would be happy to look into this for you. If you could email me a copy of your utility bill to [email protected], I will be able to address your concerns.-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Michael Feil

August 24th, 2020 Gresham, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don't feel they were completely honest when they sold the panels to me..

Sep 01, 2020

Hi Michael, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Please email me at [email protected] Thanks, Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Eric Passannante

August 24th, 2020 Happy Valley, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

quick service, friendly people, great customer service

Sep 07, 2020

Hi Ed, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Enjoy all the benefits of going solar with Blue Raven. Enjoy your week!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Antoinette & Stephen Dickens

August 24th, 2020 Wake Forest, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The installers arrived around 9 a.m. and worked until about 4 p.m. They were professional yet personable. They cleaned up well and asked if we had any questions about the solar system. They showed us how to install the app to connect to thermostat. We're so excited to lessen our footprint in the environment. Antoinette & Stephen Dickens

Sep 01, 2020

Hi, we are thriled to hear the install went well! Enjoy your new system!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Alex Ha

August 21st, 2020 Nampa, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast, efficient, transparent, and friendly. Would recommend Taylor and his crew to anyone.

Sep 01, 2020

Hi Alex, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it! Have a great day.-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Lionel Holder

August 20th, 2020 Orlando, FL

I was interested in Solar energy for a long time, and had several offers from other installers but Blue Raven earned my trust. thanks to Mr. Steven G our installation was problem free. Thank you Mr. G and we are happy with the service.

Aug 27, 2020

Hi Lionel, thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to hear the install went well. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Angela

August 17th, 2020 Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have not seen the savings as mentioned!!!

Aug 20, 2020

Hi Angela, I am sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with your system. I took a look at your account and your panels are currently producing at 102%. If you could send your bills to [email protected], I would be happy to help. Have a great day, Maddie E. BRS

Michael Greenbaum

August 17th, 2020 Broomfield, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My electric bills are much higher than promised. Very disappointed. If interested why you can call me on my cell

Aug 20, 2020

HI Michael, I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with your savings. I just took a look at your account and your system is currently producing at nearly 100%. If you have any other concerns, please email me at [email protected] Have a nice day, Maddie E., BRS

Erin

August 17th, 2020 Peyton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are very good, but two items caused the 4 vs 5 star. First the plan was to get the system installed in 2019 to get the full tax credit, and it did not go on till Feb 2020. Second, they had to come back out as two of the three panels were not producing. It was an easy fix once they found it (loose wire connection), but it should have worked the first time.

Aug 26, 2020

Hi Erin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Please let us know if you ever need anything. -Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Jennifer Michaux

August 17th, 2020 Middleton, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wrote a review after our panels were installed. I continue to be happy with having worked with Blue Raven. Our panels have continued to work as originally planned.

Aug 26, 2020

Hi Jennifer, thanks for leaving a review of your experience. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the solar savings. Enjoy your day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Kurt Borm

August 17th, 2020 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Friendly, knowledgeable, and kept their promises

Aug 26, 2020

Hi Kurt, thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience. Have a nice day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Traci

August 17th, 2020 Layton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We haven't had any problems, everything has been running smoothly.

Aug 26, 2020

Hi Traci, thanks for leaving a review. We really appreciate it! Have a great day.-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Rod Hevland

August 17th, 2020 Hillsboro, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

did what they said they would do in the time they said it would take

Aug 26, 2020

Hi Rod, thanks for leaving a review. If you have any feedback on how we could have made your experience better, please email me at [email protected] Have a nice day!-Maddie E., BRS

Darlene Sparling

August 17th, 2020 Hillsboro, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sales rep was great very professional ,installers were amazing and cleaned up really well. The electricians and the company havent been so great

Aug 20, 2020

HI Darlene, I am sorry to hear you had a poor experience with Blue Raven. If you could email me at [email protected] with more details, I would be happy to help. Have a great day!-Maddie E., BRS

Ed Fredenburg

August 17th, 2020 Newberg, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blue Raven worked closely with us to finalize the design concept, and provided detailed and essential information that provided the basis for our decision to proceed. Installation was timely and efficient. However system startup was delayed due to a change order in our contract that was determined necessary when the installation team found it had to reduce the number of solar panels due to space restrictions on our roof.

Aug 26, 2020

Hi Ed, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your support and patience during the installation process. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Cole Zawadzki

August 17th, 2020 Fort Collins, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had been interested in solar for a long time, then one day, Blue Raven conveniently showed up at my door. I feel that I got a great deal, they worked with me through each step of the process, and the install was super quick and easy for me. As my only complaint, there was some lapse in communication for awhile, but it was in the midst of a global pandemic so I'm happy to offer some grace. Overall, I'm very happy with their service!

Aug 26, 2020

Hi Cole, thanks for taking the time to rate your experience. Thanks for your patience during these unprecedented time. Have a great day!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Julie Moore

August 15th, 2020 Colton, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are very pleased with our solar panels. Blue Raven were super to work with. The installers were very professional and the panels went in very quickly. There were a couple of hang-ups that I had to be proactive about but they were minor AND Covid had just started to affect everyone. I recommend Blue Raven, getting solar panels was a fantastic decision!

Aug 26, 2020

Hi Julia, thanks for taking time to leave a review. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with Blue Raven. Enjoy your new system!-Maddie E., BRS

Tina Fuller

August 14th, 2020 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blue raven has been absolutely fantastic to work with! They did the research prior to installation to assess our needs. Installation was quick and painless and we were up and running in a couple of days! We have been nothing but pleased with the fantastic results!

Aug 21, 2020

Hi Tina, thanks for taking the time to review your experience. We are happy to hear everything went as planned. Enjoy your new system!-Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar