Founded in 2014 with an office location in Orem, Utah, Blue Raven Solar a residential solar installer that provides solar energy systems in Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington.

The solar company's mission is to make homeowners' lives better by reducing their energy bill, by increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy, and by providing a world-class customer experience through a reliable sales process and a speedy, high-quality installation.

Blue Raven Solar aims to help each homeowner reduce their energy bill, and is obsessive about getting solar panels installed as quickly as possible, going to great lengths to work rapidly and shorten the timeline of each step in the process.

Additionally, the company takes pride in the aesthetic of its systems and provides black-on-black solar panels and interior conduit runs.

Blue Raven Solar offers competitive pricing through it's unique financing options, BluePower and BluePower Plus+.

Read on to discover The Good, The Bad, and The Bottom Line about this solar power company, as well as view Blue Raven Solar reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Unique Financing Option
  • 1- to 2-Day Installations
  • Full-Service Solar PV Company
  • Referral Program
  • Helpful Information on Website

Unique Financing Option

Blue Raven Solar offers a relatively unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+. This product offers 18 months of free power to those who qualify and combines the best aspects of a third-party-owned solar lease or PPA with the return, tax credits, and flexibility of solar ownership.

There are a variety of loan options available, with interest rates of 2.99 percent and terms ranging from 12 to 20 years. There are no prepayment penalties, so you can pay off the loan sooner rather than later if you choose.

1- to 2-Day Installations

Blue Raven Solar is quite efficient when it comes to installation time; the company typically completes a solar installation job in one to two days, which is a quicker turnaround time than what some other solar energy contractors provide.

Full-Service Solar PV Company

Blue Raven Solar is a solar company that offers end-to-end services, from the sales process to the installation of the solar panels, in-house. This means that each employee customers will be interacting with works directly for Blue Raven Solar, which makes the entire process much easier to manage and greatly reduces the chances of mistakes resulting from miscommunication.

Referral Program

Blue Raven Solar states that its mission is to help bring clean energy to everyone. As a result, for customers who help their friends and family to save money on their utility bills with renewable energy, Blue Raven Solar offers $250 for each referral that has one of the company's solar energy systems installed. This is a nice incentive that not every solar installer offers for customers to recommend solar power to their loved ones.

Helpful Information on Website

Blue Raven Solar strives to educate homeowners about solar and provides several informational resources on its site on topics such as solar technology, net metering, system maintenance, and more. This information delivers clear expectations and helps ensure customer satisfaction.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs Available

Unfortunately, Blue Raven Solar does not offer leases or Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), which are each attractive payment options for many consumers who would like to take advantage of renewable energy without taking on the financial responsibility of an investment. Individuals interested in one of these payment options should look into other residential solar installers.

The Bottom Line

Blue Raven Solar has made a quick impact on the solar industry and offers a number of services in house. The company's goal is to reduce dependence on traditional power usage sources, and help homeowners take advantage of energy cost savings while utilizing clean energy solutions. Residential customers who choose to switch to renewable energy with Blue Raven will have access to a unique solar financing option called BluePower Plus+.

However, interested homeowners looking for a solar company that offers leases or PPAs will probably want to look at other solar providers.

Call our recommended rep over at Blue Raven Solar below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Breanna S.

December 7th, 2019 Cedar City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We got our solar panels installed two weeks ago by Blue Raven Solar. Our sales rep Bryce in southern Utah is amazing to work with and I can tell he really cares about our experience. He is quick to answer my calls/texts about any little question I have about our panels. On the day of install, from start to finish the install only took 2.5 hours. We also got the Echobee smart thermostat and LED light bulbs thrown in with the install. The app I use to track our output is really slick. Our panels have been working great for the first week, and I hope it continues for many years to come! I haven't gotten my tax credit yet or my first electric bill since the install, but I'm eager for the good news. Blue Raven Solar customer service is always quick to answer my calls and emails, and they are always professional.

Dec 11, 2019

Hi Breanna, thanks for the review. We are glad the solar installation process went well. Enjoy your system and have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar.

Robert R Broadbent

December 7th, 2019 West Jordan, UT

Great experience so far. I got my panels installed today, and the installers were very professional, and walked me through the whole process, and after the install they showed me everything I need to know.

Dec 11, 2019

Hi Robert, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you enjoy your new system. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Samuel Booth

December 6th, 2019 Denver, CO

Great well thought out program that ensures we benefit from solar as much as possible. They made the process easy and were communicative and polite throughout the process

Dec 11, 2019

Hi Samuel, thanks for leaving a review. Have a great week!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Mary Sanders

December 6th, 2019 Orlando, FL

Blue Raven arrived around 08:00 am. They worked quickly and efficiently and were mindful to minimize the amount of time the power was turned off. They cleaned up after themselves and kept us up to date on their progress.

Dec 11, 2019

Hi Mary, thanks for leaving a review. We really appreciate it. Enjoy your new system!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Jezabel Valencia

December 5th, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was skeptical at first because it sounded too good to be true but the entire Blue Raven team, including the finance company and the installers were amazing. They came to my house and explained everything in so much detail and they answered all of my questions. After all of the explanation it was really a no brainer, everybody should switch to solar energy. I am very satisfied and thankful that we made the choice to go solar and Blue Raven was the best!

Dec 11, 2019

Hi Jezabel, thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and are so glad the install went well. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Patrick

December 4th, 2019 Zebulon, NC

Communication. A stickler for me for business. They call,text and email.. no guessing.. a relief there. The crew that did the installation was like an oiled machine..having done variius thungs in my life,I can spot inept buffoons immediately. These 3 guys were performing like it was rehearsed.. Not a scrap of trash left,no extra holes.. friendly and patiently explained things to me (as I was trying to stay out of their way) Sales man Jon S came by to see the progress,too. It got breezy and quite chilly...not one complaint. Thermostat was installed neatly and taught to us. Looking for the power company to hook me up now!

Dec 11, 2019

Hi Patrick, thanks for leaving a review. We are thrilled the install process went smoothly. Enjoy you new system!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Jose Antonio Gomez

December 4th, 2019 Ogden, UT

I am satisfied with both the sales and installation teams, it is great not to worry about the electricity bill.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Jose, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Have a great day!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Felix R Durand

December 3rd, 2019 Orlando, FL

The installation went smoothly within a day ;Staff have to go through attic ;But connection problem the next morning for the power kept going off at different parts of the house;2 attempts with different electricians and alas same outage happened ;They gonna ask for advices from more knowledgeable supervisor;

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Felix, thanks for leaving a review. We are so glad the install went smoothly. Enjoy your new system!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Linda Chambless

December 3rd, 2019 Cottageville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From sales to installation this was a top notch company. The survey indicated I needed a new roof and Bam! They connected me with a company that was awesome and coupled roof and panels into one finance arrangement. I can’t say enough about the professionalism and thoroughness of both roofing and solar installers. I would definitely recommend this company for any solar need. No problems at all with installation or inspection.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Linda, thanks for the review and the recommendation. Enjoy your panels!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

David Ahl

December 3rd, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The whole experience was very pleasurable. The sales team was low-key and didn't pressure us to sign right away, the install crew was very professional and finished within the time frame provided and they had us up and running in a very short time.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi David, thank for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad the install went well. Have a great day!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Jesse Newman

December 3rd, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good company to work with. System produces what they said it would

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Jesse, thanks for the review. We appreciate your business.- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Charles Dottson

December 3rd, 2019 Aurora, CO

I've couldn't have got solar at a better time perfect situation was there for me and it worked out too, I've actually paid off my panels and the production has been awesome throughout the 18 months and moving forward as well. I also have been encouraging others to go solar and hope that the whole understands this is the greatest thing moving forward in the future.

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Charles, thanks for leaving a review. We are thrilled you've been enjoying you solar panels. Have a great day!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

James Dameron

December 2nd, 2019 Fort Lupton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service and follow up information!!! The price was well worth it. The monthly stats are very helpful. Every question I have ever had has always been answered. From how the system works to the paperwork needed for tax purposes. They are very professional and friendly.

Dec 04, 2019

Hi James, thanks for the review. we are so glad your system is working well. Keep enjoying all the benefits of solar. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Scott Nordyke

December 2nd, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great product, great service, bad sales job. Blue Raven did not sell me the amount of panels I wanted or needed. When I figured out that I was not producing 100% or even 90% of my usage... more like 80% I called Blue Raven and told them I was dissatisfied with this. I was told by a Blue Raven customer service rep that I was producing exactly what the contract said I was supposed to produce. I told them that’s not what I was dissatisfied about. I told him I was dissatisfied with their kWh estimation. The customer service rep then told me they estimated that there would be a 20% saving with the Ecobee thermostat and switching to all LED lights so that’s how they came up with the amount of panels I would need. Guess what? Now I am producing 80% of the power I need. Excel Energy allows me to have enough panels for 106% power usage estimate. If that’s what I am allowed then that is what I wanted! What if I wanted to get an EV in the future. What about adding lighting. That 106% would have allowed for power usage growth. I had another company give an estimate which was 13kWh system vs. Blue Raven’s 10kWh system I had installed. The sales guy said the other company was trying to up sell a system I didn’t need. Wrong, if I had a 13kWh system I would be producing 100% of what I needed! Don’t be cute Blue Raven, give you customer what they want. They didn’t explain clearly enough how they came up with the estimate. Now I’m gonna have to have you guys back out here to complete the system I should have had in the 1st place!

Dec 13, 2019

Hey Scott, Sorry about any confusion, the energy reduction numbers for using the ecobee thermostat comes directly from Ecobee's own data, but it's energy-reducing power depends heavily on the way the thermostat is used. We can certainly look into adding a few additional panels onto your home, please reach out to support to get that started! Best, Evan H

Corey Kesty

December 2nd, 2019 Meridian, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blue Raven Solar has been a fantastic company to work with. Everything from their sale representative, customer service and installers, they have all been pleasant and quite easy to work with throughout the whole process of going solar. The 18 month payment free promotion they had was also a huge deal. Definitely look out for their promotions if you haven’t made the switch to solar yet!

Dec 04, 2019

Hi Corey, thanks for leaving a review. We appreciate your business. Have a great week!- Maddie E. , Blue Rave Solar

Belinda Mabry

December 1st, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

System was installed quickly & efficiently without issues. It has been working seamlessly for 19 months. Would highly recommend Blue Raven.

Dec 04, 2019

HI Belinda, thanks for the review. We really appreciate it! We are thrilled your system is working well. -Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Gisela

December 1st, 2019 Salem, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great company!!!! Also great customer service and there quick doing there job!!!!

Dec 04, 2019

Hey Gisela, thanks for the review. Have a great day!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Linda M. Thomas

November 30th, 2019 Park Ridge, IL

They arrived on time and finished the installation early. The access to my active and electrical panel were finished promptly and everything left as found.

Dec 04, 2019

Hi Linda, thanks for the review. We are glad the install went smoothly. Enjoy!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Johnathan

November 30th, 2019 Raleigh, NC

The complete setup was easy -- from figuring out the best position for the panels, connecting with the energy company, and even following up on tax benefits -- Blue Raven Solar was there the entire time with fast and most importantly accurate responses. This has been the best investment of my home buyer experience --- in the past year, I've yet to pay total what I've paid in just one monthly electric bill. Amazing service!

Dec 04, 2019

Hey Johnathan, thanks for the review. We are thrilled to hear about your savings with your system. Keep enjoying all the benefits of going solar.- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Janice Emery

November 30th, 2019 Hillsboro, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A very professional company and they have the nicest, efficient employees. Their presentation was informative and easy to understand.

Dec 04, 2019

Hi Janice, thanks for the review. We are glad we have been able to provide 5-Star customer service. Have a great day!- Maddie E. ,Blue Raven Solar

Rick Reule

November 27th, 2019 Summerville, SC

Blue Raven has upheld their end of the bargain being on time, professional and done quickly, with ALL preliminary paperwork and permitting done properly by them. ONE panel failed soon after install and was replaced within a week without a problem since.

Dec 04, 2019

Hi Rick, thanks for the review. We are so glad you have been enjoying your system!- Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

Carol T Withers

November 27th, 2019 Rexburg, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been pleased with the installation and with the service provided.

Dec 04, 2019

Thanks Carol! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. - Maddie E., Blue Raven Solar

j

November 27th, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The permitting process is challenging, but once installed and approved, the panels are fantastic

Dec 04, 2019

HI J, thanks for the review. Have a great rest of your week!- Maddie E. ,Blue Raven Solar

Brian Bucca

November 27th, 2019 Denver, CO

Everyone from Blue Raven was super nice from sales, to instillation process and also during rectification of some minor issues after instillation. The Blue Raven representatives were very cordial, patient, responsive and seemed genuinely interested in answering my questions and rectifying any trouble shooting issues over the phone throughout all stages. We had always wanted to go solar but never pulled the trigger until Will B showed up at our front door, answered our never-ending questions and explained everything to our satisfaction. After he explained the environmental impacts of traditional energy production, the inevitable 100% energy offset and the fact that we would never have an energy bill, the decision to go solar with Blue Raven seemed so obvious. The instillation was super quick and easy. The installers worked hard to minimize their impact on our landscaping and to minimize the impact on our lives as we were in and out of the house on instillation day. As promised and without hiccup, Blue Raven paid every cent of our initial loan over an 18 month period. In addition to our personal experiences with Blue Raven personnel, this 18 month promise played large role in our decision to partner with Blue Raven. Thanks to Blue Raven, we are finally a solar family, we're enjoying 100% energy offset and so happy to do our part in preserving the environment by producing clean energy.

Dec 04, 2019

Hi Brian, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it and are thrilled to hear you have been enjoying your system Have a great day!- Maddie E., ,Blue Raven Solar

Tony Catanese

November 27th, 2019 Golden, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We're glad we chose Blue Raven Solar. They were professional, courteous and accommodating throughout the installation process. The system is easy to monitor and we've had no concerns since the panels were installed. Special kudos to our Blue Raven representative, Mike F, who was there for us throughout the process.

Dec 04, 2019

Hey Tony, thanks for the review. We are so glad you had a great experience. Have a great day!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Kimberly

November 26th, 2019 Nampa, ID

Very informative with each step before, during and after set up. They took care of the permits and was very accommodating for scheduling of installation. The installers were very respectful and made sure to clean up before leaving. I would highly recommend this company.

Dec 03, 2019

Hi Kimberly, thanks for your review. We really appreciate it! Enjoy your new system and have a great week!- Maddie E. ,Blue Raven Solar

Nora Timm

November 26th, 2019 Oregon City, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From the original interview I was kept informed of where the process was, it moved quickly and efficiently. All personnel I dealt with were friendly and helpful. Permit process was quick, installation done in under 4 hours by efficient, friendly staff and I was shown all parts and how they functioned. I'm excited to be part of the solution!

Dec 03, 2019

Hi Nora, thanks for the review. We are thrilled the install went well. Enjoy your new system!- Maddie E. ,Blue Raven Solar

Celeste

November 25th, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We love our Solar. The panels look great and are very sturdy. I especially like our energy bills.

Nov 26, 2019

Hey Celeste, thanks for the review. We are glad you are enjoying your system. Have a great day!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Marilyn Williams

November 25th, 2019 Columbia, SC

I made contact with a Blue Raven representative in September 2019. He thoroughly explained the process to me without any pressure to buy. Even though, the person who does the initial inspection didn’t work on the weekend, the company accommodated me and I was able to get the inspection on a Saturday. After I had the initial inspection, I was given three days to think things over. I was kept in the loop every step of the day. There was no out of pocket expense for me. I had my panels installed today. The installer was on time and worked efficiently and cleaned up afterwards.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Marilyn, thanks for leaving a review. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new system!- Maddie E. ,Blue Raven Solar

Jessica Leitner

November 25th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything was seamless from start to finish and they came in UNDER budget! We exceeded our targets for generating excess power too. What an excellent company and what an excellent process. I highly recommend everyone at least get a consultation to see if you are eligible. ~ Jessica Leitner

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Jessica, thanks for the review. We are thrilled your experience was a good one! Have a great week. - Maddie E. ,Blue Raven Solar

Bob Grist

November 25th, 2019 Gladstone, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m tremendously impressed with every aspect of Blue Raven Solar . . . everything was completed as offered and now a year after the installation I can say that it continues to be a fine investment! Everything was conducted (and contacts since) seem to have the integrity of a different era — a time when a person’s word was the most important guarantee you could have and the transaction completed with a handshake over the hood of a car! Of course we had the usual paperwork to complete but it seemed secondary to their personal assurance! I would recommend them to everyone, including my daughter and you know how important she is!

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Bob, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a review. We are thrilled your experience was great. Enjoy your system!- Maddie E. ,Blue Raven Solar

Jon C

November 25th, 2019 Denver, CO

It was fast, seamless and clean. I am a new customer and I am hopeful this will be a great move.

Nov 26, 2019

Hey Jon, thanks for the review. Have a great week!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Alan

November 25th, 2019 Summerville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolutely woukd refer Blue Raven to anyone looking for solar. I have their system installed on 2 properties and would reach out to them on future properties as well...clean look and install/activation was simple.

Nov 26, 2019

Hey Alan, thanks for the review. We are glad the install went well. Enjoy! - Maddie E. ,Blue Raven Solar

Mary Brack

November 25th, 2019 Beaverton, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy peasy! Just like they planned it, I just say back and let the Pro's handle it and that they did! From scheduling to permits and licenses to install and follow up, all professionals and I'm telling all my friends! Only thing missing is a battery onsite, but all in time.....

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Mary, we are glad you have a positive experience. Let us know if you ever need anything. Have a great day!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Aaron

November 25th, 2019 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The sales person was very friendly and professional. I experienced nothing but honesty and respe t from Blue Raven. They did a great job on the install and everything works great a year later. I recommend Blue Raven to anyone considering solar!

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Aaron, we appreciate the review. We are glad the install went great! Enjoy your new system!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Raul Gonzalez

November 25th, 2019 Herriman, UT

very professional and the installation very clean and fast

Hi Raul, thanks for the review!- Maddie E , Blue Raven Solar

Ross and Judy Olfano

November 25th, 2019 Henderson, NV

We had Blue Raven Solar install our solar panels last week. They started on a bright sunny day, a little later in the day then they expected, so they didn't accomplish the entire job. The following day, it rarely even rains in Nevada, but it poured, the team was out there in their rain gear early in the morning to make sure our panel installation was complete by the end of the day. They just had to come back the next morning to clean up a bit and make sure everything looked great. We would said that was dedicated at its best. The team did a fantastic job, thank you to them all.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Ross & Judy, thanks for the review. We are glad the install went well! We do out best to give you a quality experience AND product. Have a great day!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Janis Tirado Jones

November 24th, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sales rep for the company was very knowledgeable, always followed up and made site we was aware of every step of the process. Installation time cans around all the staff was polite, worked fast and answered questions as they complete the install.

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Janis, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad the install went well. Enjoy!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Jan Christopherson

November 23rd, 2019 Boise, ID

From the minute the first contact with the door knock, then Austin ( our salesman) coming to our home, everyone has been professional and very informative! Blue Raven has taken care of permits and kept us informed! The installation guys was friendly and professional! They answered all of our questions and showed us how to set up our new thermostat! This has been a great experience! Thank you Blue Raven!

Nov 26, 2019

Hi Jan, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear the install process has gone smoothly. Have a great week!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Jeff Johnson

November 23rd, 2019 Holly Springs, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This was such a smooth process from the first contact through the explanation of how it would work to the installation. I started reaping the benefits almost instantly. Since the system was turned on, my average electric bill has been well under $20. This is one of the best decisions I have ever made and I would recommend Blue Raven to all home owners. Jeff Johnson

Nov 26, 2019

Hey Jeff, thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and are thrilled you have saved both money and the environment thus far. Have a great week!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Tom Alexander

November 23rd, 2019 Meridian, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the solar system that we reinstall last November has been working really good of my power bill is dropped like 10 bucks a month I had to pay a couple of dollars there in August but other than that power is taken care of

Dec 04, 2019

Hi Tom, thanks for leaving a review. We are glad you have seen savings with your new system. Have a great day!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Pradeep Pillai

November 22nd, 2019 Goose Creek, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Installation was promptly, but first two months it was not connected and had to go thru the Electric company to find that it was not connected to the grid.

Dec 13, 2019

Hey Pradeep, Thanks for working with us while we made sure everything was working properly. Sometimes mistakes happen, so thank you for being patient! Best, Evan H

Ms. Wana

November 22nd, 2019 Goldsboro, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was a little confused with how the solar panels work but after the 2nd month of having them I am glad that I made the decision to go solar. Blue Raven Solar is a very reliable solar company. Blue Raven Solar has responded to any questions that I had and everything was done and handled very promptly.

Dec 13, 2019

Hey there Ms. Wana, Thanks so much for this review! I've taken your feedback about the clarity of the process and passed it on. Have a happy holidays! Best, Evan H

Phil

November 22nd, 2019 Willow Springs, NC

Blue Raven did not pressure us into installing solar panels, like other companies. They answered all or questions and concerns. They offered the best deal and handled the entire installation process and kept us well informed at each step of the way. The even worked with our HOA and local utility company. The installation was clean and very professional and following activation they have been providing reports on production numbers and system performance. I recommended them to our neighbor and they are enjoying also the benefits of solar energy. Several other houses in our neighborhood have followed our lead and adopted solar using Blue Raven Solar

Nov 25, 2019

Hi Phil, thanks for the review. We are glad you have had a great experience with Blue Raven. Thanks for the recommendation. Have a great week!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

jamie boyd

November 22nd, 2019 Beaverton, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

fast reliable service. great respectful installers with a no hassle easy install. we were up and running within 2-3 weeks from signing up. the longest part was waiting on permits and inspections but even that was pretty easy and was fully taken care of by Blue Raven

Nov 25, 2019

Hi Jamie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad the install went well. Enjoy you new system and all the benefits of going solar. Have a great day!- Maddie E. ,Blue Raven Solar

Leo

November 22nd, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service, easy process and fast installation!

Hi Leo, thanks for leaving a review. Enjoy!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Jane SPRAGUE

November 21st, 2019 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Blue Raven was the best , installing our solar panels, great guys, professional and pleasant. gave us info on what they were doing and how to best use our new panels and thermostat. Jay went over and above with working with us. thanks!!

Nov 25, 2019

Hey Jane, thanks for the review. Blue Raven does it's best to give you a quality product AND experience when switching to solar. Have a great day!- Maddie E. ,Blue Raven Solar

Al Tarbotton

November 21st, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was slow going at first not due to Blue Raven, the city gave us some problems. Once all the issues were addressed it was taken care of quickly, I have seen quite a decrease in my electric bill when the weather permits.

Nov 25, 2019

Hi Al, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you have been able to save with your new system. Have a great week!- Maddie E. , Blue Raven Solar

Kim

November 21st, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We worked with Mike F. He was thorough, thoughtful and very knowledgeable.

Hey Kim, thanks for leaving a review. Enjoy!- Maddie E. ,Blue Raven Solar

Beth Richard

November 21st, 2019 Concord, NC

Great experience setting up and installing solar panels. Sales person was very friendly, she was on top of things to keep the process moving forward. Blue Raven Solar worked with me every step and made me feel comfortable and confident in the project.

Nov 25, 2019

Hi Beth, thanks for the review. We are thrilled the install went well. Enjoy your new system! - Maddie E. ,Blue Raven Solar