SmartSafe DIY home security systems are self-controlled and self-monitored wireless home security systems with no monthly fees and no contracts required. The systems have WiFi and Cellular double connection with higher reliability. Free Apps for iPhone and Android smartphones. The systems can be easily expanded and customized. Indoor camera, outdoor camera, and video doorbell are also available and can work with alarm system together.

Home8 chevron_right
Vivint Smart Home chevron_right
2.7
Oplink Security chevron_right

4.8

Chad Kolman

May 8th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great system! I bought the premium package two month ago. So far so good. Not only I can get instant alert message from alarm system, I can also see the house remotely from the camera. Excellent customer support too!

Larry S.

February 22nd, 2018 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I agree with Les M. positives "The benefits of I Smart are 1-No monthly bill 2-No 3year contract 3-No false alarms sent to Police 4-The immediate ability to see what triggered the alarm." I am in the process installing the system now. I've only found two negatives: 1. You cannot set the system so that when breached in Away Arm it will delay sounding the alarm and also have system set so that when breached in Stay Arm it will sound the alarm immediately. If you set the global 'Alarm Delay' it applies to both Away Arm and Stay Arm. 2. The technical support lady wasn't able to immediately tell me the system performed as described in point #1. She was also very hard to understand as she has a foreign accent. But then I'm a Southerner so she was probably having equally as hard a time understanding me.

Niko

December 29th, 2017 Baytown, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great Company with nice DIY home security system and home security camera!

Les Morris

December 1st, 2017 Townsend, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had I Smart for about 1.5 years. Prior to that I had Protect America. The systems preformed equally well. The benefits of I Smart are 1-No monthly bill 2-No 3year contract 3-No false alarms sent to Police 4-The immediate ability to see what triggered the alarm.