Orby TV Logo

Orby TV

6.3

JAMES LALLEMENT

After 2 days the equipment stopped working. Orby sent technician a week after the problem. The tech was from a different company than the installer. The equipment stopped working 4 hours after the tech left. There was always pixilation if there was a lttle wind.

stanley Rossignoll Peabody, MA

Was told there is no contract when I signed up for service. Now three months late I tried to cancel service and was told I could not cancel svc at any time. Will proceed by taking Orby Tv to criminal court and I have already notified Better Business Bureau, Massachusetts, Lousy customer service.

James Gomeringer Anderson, SC

Too many problems with the satellite!!No signal, weak signal,etc. Poor service response. I just got off the phone trying to get someone to come service today instead of Monday. (It's Friday ) He had me to attempt to reset everything, and in the process lost the local channels!!I would not recommend them.Nothing but problems and hassles.

Rob Curley ,

Bought and paid for equiptment $ 300 paid for installiation $150. Two months later wuits working im told Sorry we dont have anyone in your area to fix it So dont waste your money there crooks

Joyce Jones Clayton, NC

my expierence with Orby has been the worse expierence I've had with a company. they tell you something different on every call.

Forrest M. Elgin, AZ

Forrest M, NOT WORTH IT !!! Basic package you get 45 channels and 33 of them your never going to watch & NO sports channels...

David Tubergen Marion, OH

Only get locals, marginally. Satellite is awful.

Sherald Hunt Vonore, TN