Cox Cable Logo

Cox Cable

8.2

Cassie Freedman Gilbert, AZ

My family uses cox as our regular tv streaming services and from what I can tell I think it’s pretty good! Real good customer service

Sheryl Sabal Gilbert, AZ

Terrible cable connection. Overpriced cable packages for additional channels you don’t need. Phone and internet service is good. I cut the cable and livestream via sling. Saved $50/month over all.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

We have enjoyed this cable company after switching from Directv. I like the variety of channels and the easiness of parental controls.

Reena Kivlehen Phoenix, AZ

Generally, my husband and I are satisfied with Cox Cable. We do feel that after the first 2 year discount expires the service is very expensive. We were not given many options to make the rate more affordable.

Jess Root Gilbert, AZ

Like all tv providers, they have all sorts of options. Their new Contour service is nice. Lots of DVR space. But with equipment fees, it isn't the best value.

Brayden D. Gilbert, AZ

Cox was my family’s first tv provider and it was not a disappointment. There were always fun shows to watch and it was a experience.

Myron Braxton Chalmette, LA

Cox has completely gave me the run around for the entire week messing up services, tech support everything in all aspects they could mess up . They give you the run around and if they cant help you they hang up REDICULAS

Alex Miami, FL

Very reliable and dependable service, you can definitely account on them to stay up to date.

Fabian Salas Santa Barbara, CA

Cox has very good internet connection and customer services are very easy to work with.

Ashley Brown New River, AZ

After promo periods not worth the cost especially with all the streaming apps. I paid a yeats worth of streaming for about the same cost as 1 month with cox.

Elena Margaritis Benson, AZ

I work from home and had major packet loss. Technicians came out and said our box was struck by lightening and they had to schedule another type of technician to come out. After waiting a week, I called to find out no one was coming because this 'third party company' never set it up. So I ended up losing my job because I was out of work so long.

Sunil Taori Fairfax, VA

I had been their customer for over 20 years. They were always looking to charge the highest price on top of not having the greatest internet connection speeds. Finally, I gave up and moved to FiOS.

Cherelle Daw Newport News, VA

This is one of the only isp and cable providers in my area. The customer service is horrendous. The service reliability is horrendous. They are very disorganized, however, the price is the most competitive. Use with caution.

Jerry Gonzalez Imperial, CA

Easy peasy. I called to connect service. The price was great. The installation availability was fast.

Mel B Aliso Viejo, CA

Cox Cable is over priced and takes advantage of its loyal customers by increasing the plan pricing consistently when the plan is up for renewal, the positive is they have good internet service and good customer service

Lee Broken Arrow, OK

Cox Cable it is way overpriced each time you call you end up taking one add-on off but it still doesn't change your bill a fee or some other service goes up it's not a stabilized bill.

K1louie San Diego, CA

I have been a customer for decades, started at $19.00 per month, now $355.00 if someone give me a better deal I’ll jump ship

ben boushehri Palos Verdes Estates, CA

fast service , good reception ,we are more happy than when we had Verizon or Spectrom and is even chipper than other 2 company

grecia pedroza ,

They are an amazing company they are always willing to help me out with my payment as well as amazing customer service.

jkenny90 Houston, TX

The packages that are offered are great but the price kept unexpectedly going up with no reason and only when I would call a representative would they correct my bill.

Ben blair Phoenix, AZ

Cox cable was so good. It was fast which is something very important to my family. It also has great deals and bundles for any family.

Melodee Mesa, AZ

We’ve had Cox as our TV provider for the last 20 years. I like them a lot and would recommend them to others who are looking for a TV provider.

Nicole Gilbert, AZ

Overall, this company is okay. Average, but they are always on time when they come to service my system and cooperate when you want your bill lowered.

Emma Gilbert, AZ

They have a lot of channels but the prices are crazy expensive. However, the ability to speak to the remote is convenient.

Kristen Schow Pleasant Grove, UT

Had really great customer service experience with Cox. They lettered and we're able to get a quick solution!

Jordy Cooley Gilbert, AZ

Great options for our family to watch. Nice deal because we bundled with other products they offered.

Lisa steinepreis Gilbert, AZ

Horrible service and rates. Had cox for years. Always felt we overpaid, but never had anyone offer to help adjust our plan. Technicians are hit or miss as far as knowledge.

seanth57 Columbus, GA

I have enjoy being a customer of cox always great service and support.

anupam sumessur Lorton, VA

Nice range of channel. Good service. Internet speed was fast

Loren J. Pepperd Manhattan, KS

Cox Cable/TV/Wireless cost more than my first house payment. Have trouble with tiling, color and HD on my HD box. Regular Box better reception.

Joel Keyser ,

Expensive services have issues with customer service from time to time. No other choice in neighborhood

Gary Ciminero Warwick, RI

Dislike the rising fees without any explanation. Also, their TV service often goes unavailable without explanation.

Almeda M. Bailey ,

Enjoy the wireless service, that I signed up for. Technicians were very knowledgeable

Marcella l Gutierrez Tucson, AZ

so far no problems, customer service has been very helpfull with my questions and concerns.

Sherri Love Chandler, AZ

Never had any interruptions as a customer, but they are extremely expensive. We don't use them anymore because of the expense.

Fairleigh Moore La Mesa, CA

I have found Cox Communications to be over priced with poor customer service. Their contracts are burdensome and basically a financial trap.

L O Phoenix, AZ

Positive customer service whenever we need to talk to them. Consistent rates and internet service

Amanda Walker Arlington Heights, IL

I love the variety of packages and selections they provide. They are also very affordable.

Zapata Clute, TX

Good service great programming has my favorite channels available fast installation

Kirk Phoenix, AZ

Very nice customer service always I would recommend cox to anyone who needs value for money

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

Ox cable has such great customer service. They set up my dish and router within an hour maybe two.

Bethany Simko Pleasant Grove, UT

They offer a high quality service that tops their competitors. Their name is recognized for quality

sydney clark Gilbert, AZ

I love my Cox cable! It’s so used friendly and the staff are extremely helpful!

Linda Clark Gilbert, AZ

I found cox service to be very reliable and good service but expensive for someone with lower incomes to afford.

Rachel C. Gilbert, AZ

They have amazing service and great prices. They have great channels that are almost always working.

Kathryn E Rizzo Gilbert, AZ

They have great customer service, but they charge too much. When we have had problems, they fix them immediately!

oallred Gilbert, AZ

I have never had any problems with Cox. The shows available are great and there are a lot of options.

Amy Singleton Gilbert, AZ

Good clear connection but expensive. We had them for years and finally cancelled because every year our bill kept going up

Vanessa Fosholt Phoenix, AZ

Way over priced, and too many "outages"..

Amanda Hayes Pineville, LA

Listed as a carrier for my home but they say I'm out of their area maybe they need to update or get on their game