American Roofing Company Logo

American Roofing Company

Is This Your Business?

7.5

LAST UPDATED: May 31st, 2022

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Matthew Laney Mission Viejo, CA

American Roofing Company put on a roof for my family's home. They did a creditable repair for the agreed upon price and finished sooner than their estimate.

Brenda Anderson

This company is superior. They have over 25 years. The grandfather passed the profession down. Not only did they say they would advise me up front with a good estimate they found why the flat roof was leaking and they repaired the leaky roof and didn’t charge me for labor just for the extra supplies of $650. Total job was 9139. I highly recommend them and their staff and the roofers that replaced all of the roof and the Rottenwood under the flat roof they also raised the pitch. And put in some insulation boards. This is a great company and I would highly recommend them very pleasant to work with.

Steven Shimmin

During the monsoon season, we had noticed some water spots and leaks inside the house. We immediately called several companies to get estimates and repairs. American Roofing came through in the clutch, not only did they have the best price but they said they could start immediately. They arrived the very next day with a large crew of four people. Within two days the job was completed to our satisfaction and a great warranty included. They cleaned everything up nicely and even hauled away some junk we had in the backyard. Workers were friendly and considerate. Good company

Luke Swierczynski Troy, MI

It was time to put a new roof on my vacation rental and asking around got several recommendations for American Roofing. Can say I was not disappointed. Being out of state communication was top notch, and when I got out there for skiing everything looked top notch. Zero leaks and the roof lays clean. Love the shingle color they recommended to brighten up the home.

Brittany Clark Salt Lake City, UT

I had roof damage from a severe wind storm. I was missing several shingles. American Roofing Company was contracted through a third party and they did an amazing job on my roof. They finished the project in less than 2 days. They cleaned up all the old roof and made sure not to leave any debris behind. They were respectful to my dog’s and property when they had to go into the backyard. They are great to do business with. My roof was replaced through my insurance but from what I could tell, American Roofing Company had fair and affordable prices as well. I highly recommend them!

Vy Ha Birmingham, AL

I had a good experience with them since my town was hit with a hurricane and we couldn’t recover our roof for some time, and it became really gross in my house. But the workers came and fixed it as best as they even when the conditions were not that great

Autumn Lewiston, ID

I had American Roofing Company replace my roof just a few years ago. They sat down with me and provided information on the different styles of shingles and roofing supplies. Once we decided on a style I signed the contract and it only took the guys two days to get my roof replaced. I love my gray roof and would recommend this company to my friends.

Ashlyn Elwood Roswell, GA

The American Roofing Company recently refreshed my roof and it looks great! It was a little hard to get them scheduled, I assume because they are very busy from being so awesome, but it was totally worth it. I will totally be a repeat customer.

Rick Froid Park Ridge, IL

American Roofing was a top notch company ! Very pleased with the quick response and estimate. They followed right up with the ordering of materials and quick start. Beautiful work and nice cleanup as well.

Cynthia Landing Forest City, IL

This company done an outstanding job of presentation of the materials they use, various prices that can meet anyone needs and the expected timeframe on completion of the job with satisfaction guarantee.

Winta Mehari Garner, NC

We contacted American Roofing Company because it had been over a decade since anyone had done work on our home and they made the process easy. They gave us a fair price for restoration and a business card to reach out if we see any future problems with leaking. I believe Terrell was the gentleman who helped us.

melrose1989

We had a house fire previously and we did a lot of research on roofing companies. We chose American roofing company and couldn't have been more pleased with the job done. They did an amazing job installing our new roof and they completed the job even quicker than they projected! Highly recommended!

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

A few years ago, our shingles were blown off in a horrible windstorm. We were able to file a claim with our insurance company and American Roofing Company was there every step of the way to assist us, worked with our insurance, and replaced our roof within two months.

Mary Kate F Simpsonville, SC

Not entirely pleased with American Roofing Company… I don’t believe they fixed my roof correctly because I’m still having drainage issues, but every time I try to get in touch with a consultant, I can never get through to anyone! Not a company I would recommend seeing as there are better roofing services out there.

Samarra Miller

American handled all permitting and kept us informed regularly through a weekly update. They started the job when they said they would and finished earlier than scheduled. Great service

Juan vega

Replaced my roof and after 2 years and 6 months already having problems with it they repaired twice and still have leaks

Joshua Smith Semmes, AL

Their price was the best, however, there were no English speaking workers and communication was very difficult. Especially when they did not install my roof vents, and then installed the wrong color of drip metal, not once, not twice, but three times. The house still has mismatched colors but it's close enough to spare my mental frustration and let it go. They also backed their trailer into my garage door. It did not damage the door, but did scuff it up considerably. The installation manager was extremely unprofessional and continued to arrive at my home unannounced, with no regard to my work day. I won't ever use them again.

L Turner Indianapolis, IN

Bought a home with a leaky roof. Didn't know until a Huge rain storm. American Roofing was able to work with my insurance company and get it taken care of painlessly.

Fernando

My wife and I hired them to replace our old roof. I have no complaints. We have no more leaks and our roof looks great.

Julia UP Southbury, CT

Satisfied 100%. Gave a quick accurate quote with many options. Roofing they did, a beautiful job and are affordable. Clean as well. Recommend

Erik Lewis Atlanta, GA

They handled a project for me to replace a roof on a metal building. Good and quick, little pricey but they delivered.

emblair Herriman, UT

Had to replace a roof due to hail storm damage. Quality work and great service.

Megan Weidle Akron, OH

They were legitimate but very expensive because they're nationwide