Advanced Roofing Logo

Advanced Roofing

Is This Your Business?

6.5

LAST UPDATED: November 2nd, 2022

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

4.8

Lisa Anne Littleton, CO

We had a new roof installed on my rental property that was quite old and needed to be repaired and restored badly. Advanced roofing was fair, detailed and highly professional. I felt like they went above and beyond to make sure that we understood what was happening the entire work order. Highly recommend this company and thank you so much for taking care of us.

Who Knows

Advanced Roofing is an all around wonderful Florida based company. They offer services that should fit almost any need. From repairs, solar panel repairs, and installation of solar and regular roofing. It was a pleasure being able to work with this company. Absolutely recommended for anyone with roofing and/or solar needs.

Sean Crooks San Francisco, CA

Advanced Roofing was the only choice for me when I got a new roof. I can't believe how fast they were and I was more than happy after it was finished. Thank you!

Bridget Walker Bay Saint Louis, MS

At advanced roofing there is no job too big or too small. They are affordable and very reliable when it come to putting a roof over your and your families head. With Advanced Roofing you can expect to stay dry all year long.

Luke Swierczynski Troy, MI

My tenant let me know that after a bad storm the roof wasn't looking too hot from the damage. Asked them to do some research and grab some quotes for me so I could get it repaired. Advanced roofing was prompt to respond and get out to the property to assess what was needed. Needless to day I didn't even waste my time with the other two quotes I normally grab because they weren't nearly as responsive. Being out of state communication was key. Photos my tenant sent me after looked clean and they've had no complaints. The crews were polite and respective of my tenant. Definitely reccomend.

Flora Canal Winchester, OH

This company offers great customer service. You can tell that all were properly trained . Changing a roof is stressful so this company makes you feel comfortable as they walk you through the procès from start to finish. The price quoted was reasonable, however we ended up with another company recommended by a friend that gave us more discount. Otherwise I can recommend Advanced roofing for sure.

James Goodman Port Orchard, WA

Our old house roof was almost caving in, after heavy rains it seemed liked everything leaked. Advanced Roofing bid was under several other competitors for a better quality roof. The representative was so kind, and didn't pressure us into anything. He understood our situation and our price max. Advanced Roofing worked with us to find a way to make old wet house into a dry home! Another great part was they normally don't work in our area but willing to travel the distance to help us out. Thanks You - 5 Stars!!!

Angie Seguin, TX

I love my roof, I had a bad leak, and Advanced Roofing was so nice to fix it as fast as they could. The roofer was nice and efficient. I'd like recommend them to anyone.

Erinmarie Xian Seffner, FL

I have spoken to 5 diferent conpanies in the past 2 weeks for quotes and extra info. Advanced roofing looks like the front runner we will be going with from speaking with the girl in the office (I apologize, I did not get her name) to availability and completion time. Looking forward to doing busness soon before storm season in FL!

Daniel Cebrero Las Vegas, NV

When we sold our house on the west coast we had to fix the roofing before selling. They came out and gave the estimate within days and their customer service and install was top notch. Quickly did the job and looked amazing once it was done. The house looked 10x better and we’re sure it help get it sold

Mary Kate F Simpsonville, SC

I have been adequately pleased with Advanced Roofing and their contracting services. They not only offer roof repair solutions but also replace your roofing/repair shingles, waterproof your roof, and even install gutters. I’ve been impressed with their friendly service and quotes that I’ve received in relatively quick manners. Only thing is, I have had quite a few roof leaks even after their service, but that could just be my roof. 😅 All in all, pleased with this company’s work!

Rick Froid Park Ridge, IL

We contacted Advanced Roofing for a estimate to replace our roof they came out right away gave us a good proposal. They described the process to me. We hired them they got to work right away very friendly staff did a great job!

Jlbflatx New Braunfels, TX

In real estate for years , I’ve used advance roofing for inspections and roof repairs along with new roofs. Good company, reliable and get the job done. Very professional and cleans up afterwards. Prices were fair. Good warranty. Happy homeowners.

Autumn Lewiston, ID

I had Advanced Roofing come over and provide an estimate on a roughly 2000 sq ft roof in the Spokane, WA area. The sales pitch and estimate were very impressive and competitive with other local roofing companies. I decided to go with another roofing company for other reasons but Advanced roofing left a good first impression.

Ashlyn Elwood Roswell, GA

I love advanced roofing. When they came out to do my roof a few years ago they were very nice and gave me a free quote. They helped repair a hole in my roof and did a great job. A little on the expensive side but well worth it.

Fernando

I had leaks in my roof, it was a mess when it rained. Advance roofing came out and gave me a fair quote. They were there the following week making repairs.

Justin Richard The Bronx, NY

great customer service and product knowledge

Steven Brownell Lima, OH

Very knowledgeable well-trained staff would definitely recommend it

Sarp Ozlen Pompano Beach, FL

I had my roof done by them and everything was on point. They went above and beyond!!! Great Job!!!

Daniel Eibeck Bethlehem, PA

Advanced team came out to one of my properties, work was timely and efficient. Highly Recommend

Mike Perrins Spring Hill, FL

Advanced roofing did a great job on my roof great quality shingles and best of all great job they did cleaning up THANK GUYS

Michael Wroblewski Houston, TX

Very good capable of being on top of things never late

Russell Vastine Aurora, CO

Used them to fix my parents roof after a storm. Super easy to work with and worked with insurance.

Kristen Smith Corpus Christi, TX

Excellent job done and wonderfully affordable prices great service

Jordan Garella Margate, FL

The staff was awesome and worked very quickly on my roof

Doug Foerch Vernon Hills, IL

They do quality work at an affordable price

Stacy Carter Red Cliff, CO

Fair pricing and responsive customer service.