A-R Roofing & Exteriors Logo

A-R Roofing & Exteriors

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: February 3rd, 2022

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

5.0

Christopher M Harper Katy, TX

In December 2020 I was informed that I should perform an annual inspection of my roof. Soon after my roof was inspected by A-R roofing and I discovered there was hail damage. That led to A-R roofing submitting an insurance claim which was initially denied. A-R roofing went to the lengths of writing to the insurance company and recommending a second adjuster come out with A-R roofing onsite to support the adjusters inspection. Eventually the claim was successful and a new roof installed. A-R Roofing took care of everything, installed a new roof, and performed an outstanding worry free job.

melrose1989

We had a house fire, as I have stated in another review, and we chose A-R roofing and exteriors to complete our exterior project. They went above and beyond our expectations. Highly recommended with an A+ job well done!

Samarra Miller Tampa, FL

They provided top notch customer service and were very professional. They always keep me up with regular updates, and always went the extra mile. They got the job done very quickly, and did a quality installation.

Laura Mccall Yuba City, CA

These here fellows fixed my roof, had a leak that happened in the last rain storm and they came out and had the job done quickly. No more leaks. And great guys

ramesh pothuru Morrisville, PA

great experience, fixed roof leak and installed new nails. got permanent fix and never leaked again.