Realtor.com Logo

6.5

LaVoya Searcy Siloam Springs, AR

I liked the fact they connected you with an agent who was knowledgeable and familiar with the victims and neighborhoods I wanted to search.

Randomperson Charleston, WV

Found all the houses we were interested in looking at and eventually buying on this site.

Baker

Found my house on Realtor.com, the app is really great to use, very easy and intuitive.

Promise Mccall Monticello, NY

Am I search for a home realtor.com came in hand with the information needed to make my process a little bit more stress free.

Judi Mauldin, SC

I use Realtor.com to compare to Zillow. Realtor has homes listed in some cases that are not on Zillow yet.

MrsO Bluefield, WV

It's great that they show you the flood factor on the property. And the commute times are handy as well.

Megum Povsha Bozeman, MT

Realtor.com is a wonderful source for home searching. It is easy to use. The search bar can take just simply a zipcode or even a broader

Jacks Friend Riverton, UT

I love being able to jump onto Realtor.com and sort and search the type of home I am looking for. It is a great tool!

Lupita Esquibel Vacaville, CA

I purchase leads from Realtor.com and they are horrible they are sold to 10 agents that end up calling the same client who is upset after getting all those calls from RE. I tried cancelling and they are still charging my account a year later apparently I have to cancel every year in January or it will keep on renewing! WTF I guess Realtor.com is despread for money they don't know what cancellation means! !!

Teresa Sanders Dumas, TX

I’ve had the app for over a year. Recently it quit updating homes within my chosen area. I don’t know what’s going on but if I can’t see new homes on the market I don’t need the app. Right now I’m just wasting space in my phone.

KG Lebanon, NJ

Awesome, used realtor.com to find my house and used the website to find comparables in the area. The best website for real estate to use.

buggy crazy Clatskanie, OR

no way to filter the listings for what I am looking for, not good enough parameters they have for selection. I have wasted much time looking at listings, very few deserve even a click and no lot size selection is offered for even less of thos eclicked on is suitable

Madile Miami, FL

I just love to go online and dream about my next house. I bought mine many years ago thanks to Realtor. I had to do an appraisal recently and their estimate was spot on !

G Anniston, AL

They were friendly and helpful from beginning to end. Even after finding out out price range much better than other companies my family and I tried before .

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Realtor.com is very easy to use and another very good platform to find properties for sale or for rent. Very easy to get in touch with realtors.

r vido Orem, UT

Signed up with Realtor.com for leads in February. Paid upfront right under $3000 for the year. Thus far I received 6 leads. 2 answered right away with STOP to not receive any messages from me right away. 2 were an inquire about renting or renting to own the property. One actually replied to me contacting her with a runaround to mortgage lenders and she's not anywhere close to qualify in the next year to be gracious. Last one, no response whatsoever... I keep trying because each lead is so freaking expensive but seriously the biggest CRAP I have paid $$$ for! Don't just walk away from this, RUN!

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

Realtor.com is super helpful. I used it when searching for my first house. It was easy to find homes in the area I wanted, but some of the listings were inaccurate, I called one of the listings and the listing price was almost $10,000 more!!!

Cindy H Gilbert, AZ

This is my preferred search site to use when looking for homes. I feel like they do a good job of updating listings and not leaving on homes that are already sold.

AF ,

We've used Realtor.com a few times to search for homes in our area. Overall, it feels pretty user friendly. I like the features they have to see the property history, nearby schools, etc.

Ms C Leawood, KS

Excellent home availability. Seems to be up to date.

Angel Gonzalez Orlando, FL

Easy to use. accurate a lot info aveilable

Travis Young Chicago, IL

Love the layout of the websites and how they have the homes listed. Easy to use.

Sue Matawan, NJ

Accurately advertises home. If it is on the site, it's available. But site is poor and not vibrant like many others. They sell leads.

Todd johnson Sparta, WI

Always the multiple lister I review, they seem to be the most accurate and up to date

Velma Merritt Ozark, MO

This site seems to be up to date with the current listings more than other companies. Pics are good.

anna blaser St Louis, MO

I used Realtor.com when I was moving, and I loved it. It was so simple and easy to use.

Alex Gohlke Troy, MI

Home shopping made easy. Plenty of filters to narrow down the search, and you can set up tours too!

Beatrice Salt Lake City, UT

What a fun app! I like to be Able to use the map to find specific areas to look in. It is sometimes glitchy though.

Cleto Vasquez Worcester, MA

I swear these people at realtor.com you go on to ask a question and now I’m being contacted by realtors with numbers from Germany, Los Angelos and so on all the do is constantly text you but you cannot respond back , they are selling your info to realtors all over the country stay away from this website

Luke Swierczynski Franklin, MI

Found tons listings on their site which helped narrow our search with our realtor. There filters are super helpful.

Senioragent1 Dallas, TX

I located my house on this site. Was quickly able to get a contract and move in. Thanks for accurate info!

Raven Royal Sandy, UT

Realtor is a great site. Easy to navigate as well. There are a lot of homes on there and everything is easily set up and accessible.

applebutteranna Butler West Wendover, NV

This was a great way to search for a place that you want to live. They have great options for when and how to tour a potential home.

Brodie Smithfield, UT

I have used realtor.com many times and I am always so pleased with the ease of use I experience. I also love that I can save my searches!

Jma55 Smithfield, UT

I love using Realtor.com to find home information, availability and home prices So quickly while we are searching for a home.

Melody Rowe Charlotte, NC

They are pretty good to use whether looking for a home or selling.

ralph gray Atlanta, GA

They were very respectful and courteous and very professional

Christy Rouch MO

Sends appropriate properties information.

Tyler Payne Tallahassee, FL

An amazing website to find properties. And excellent layout to make it easy to navigate

anupam sumessur Curtis Bay, MD

I found my house on realtor.com. Everything is detailed. It is perfect.

clifton wilkins Clarksville, VA

They are very qualified in their business environment awesome realtors.

Laurie Carter Concord, NC

Like this better than other popular searches. Up to date searches.

Morgan Tennant Rexburg, ID

Realtor.com gives copious amounts of information about each listed property. They are a very reliable website.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I really like the real estate website Realtor.com. It's more professional and reliable than other sites out there.

Spookybettle74 Carl Junction, MO

Working in Real Estate We used Realtor.com to advertise our properties. Worked out well.

Kaela Tallahassee, FL

Great website when looking for a house! For some of them you can do a same day tour!

Doug Foerch Vernon Hills, IL

This is my favorite site for home searches. It is not only easy to use, but has great filters.

Ines Dallas, TX

Always accurate info, great website and easy to search listings. I find the most accurate real estate site.

Sydney Charleston South Jordan, UT

Realtor is a great site to use when looking for homes. It is trustworthy and easy to use! It helped us find our current house!

Isabelle Teeples Smithfield, UT

I really like all the info they give on the houses on the website. It is a very organized and easy-to-use the website.