- Masterpiece® Excess Liability Policy
- Insurance Solutions for All Sizes and Types of Companies
Masterpiece® Excess Liability Policy
The Masterpiece® Excess Liability Policy from Chubb offers policyholders broad coverage and limits ranging anywhere between $1 million to $50 million.
Coverage includes the following:
- Property Damage and Bodily Injury — This applies to members held liable for someone being injured on their property.
- Personal Injury — Applies to situations where lawsuits involve slander, accusations of libel, or negligent infliction of bodily injury.
- Defense Costs — Chubb covers the cost that it takes to defend a lawsuit (even if it is groundless, false or fraudulent). As long as it is covered under the policy, Chubb will provide legal counsel with coverage for all expenses incurred.
- Excess Uninsured/Underinsured (UM/UIM) Motorists Protection — Chubb offers up to $1 million in Excess UM/UIM coverage that benefits the policyholder in the case they are involved in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
Insurance Solutions for All Sizes and Types of Companies
Chubb offers umbrella and excess liability insurance for small and mid-sized companies as well as large global and national companies.
The company also boasts tailoring insurance solutions for companies in the energy, construction, real estate, and hospitality industries.
- Minimal Customer Reviews
- Limited Information
Minimal Customer Reviews
Best Company has not received many Chubb personal insurance reviews, so conclusions about the customer experience with this insurance provider are unavailable.
Chubb doesn’t publish any pricing or rate information or if there are any requirements that potential members need to be aware of before purchasing an insurance policy.
The Bottom Line
Chubb offers homeowners a wide variety of coverage types and plenty of insurance coverage for homes, automobiles, personal items and valuables, boats and yachts, as well as cyber protection.
Chubb also offers its policies in all 50 states. However, there is little detail on its coverage options, which can be frustrating as potential customers will have to contact the insurance carrier for specifics.