ACT Online Prep Logo

ACT Online Prep

Is This Your Business?

7.1

ACT Online Prep is the official website for the ACT exam. It is a non-profit organization with nearly 60 years of research. Since it is the official distributor of the ACT placement test, prep courses for the SAT are not provided. There are four different packages available with resources ranging from on-demand videos, Official ACT Prep Guide, and practice questions supplemented from previous ACT tests. Offered as a free resource, students can practice with the ACT Academy program. Other courses range from $25–$99.

Skillshare Logo
KelbyOne Logo
#4 KelbyOne chevron_right
2.8

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

I only used ACT Online Prep to study for my ACT. After using this resource, my test score went up by 2 points! Highly recommend for anyone wanting to improve their score

Sicely Lyn Russell Mesa, AZ

I thought that this was good ACT prep. They had full length tests and I'd have to say that helped me when I took the real test.

Matthew Hall Gulfport, MS

Currently taking this, and it is helping so much by starting with the basics in every subject, essentially reteaching everything from first grade until curent time. I am confident in my ACT scores thanks to the ACT Online Prep.

Windy Payton New Orleans, LA

It's very good to be able to go online and prep for the test I have 6 children and just going threw it with the 4 girls was very helpful to them and getting ready to experience it again with my 5th girl who is about to graduate soon just want to say Thank You

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

In highschool, the ACT Online Prep was a great resource for studying. It helped me realize what areas I needed to study more in and also really help me learn how to manage my time. I was able to finish all the sections on the ACT both times I took it and I think a lot of that had to do with the practice tests I took with ACT Online Prep.

Katherine Whyte Miami, FL

The ACT Online Prep provided me with example problems, readings, and assessments that prepared me for taking the ACT for the first time. It is very helpful to understand the type of questions you will be given and their course provides this.

Ella American Fork, UT

This website was extremely helpful in preparing me to take the ACT. They sent reminders that were beneficial, and gave lots of useful tips in what to bring to the test. Without this prep, I would have struggled through the test, but instead I felt ready and prepared

April American Fork, UT

This was a wonderful website to use! My daughter just took the ACT and navigating the website was a bit hard at first, but then we quickly got the hang of it! It provided helpful tips that ended up being a real benefit to her academic success.

Jadon Barre Dallas, TX

I took the ACT test and got a 29. Colleges we’re dropping money in lap in no time. And if I ever want to retake one particular subject I don’t have to retake the test.

Anita pea Dallas, TX

ACT online prep was super helpful for me t ok prepare for my act. The cost awesome and the online help and studies were really good. My act score sky rocketed.

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

I used ACT online prep to study for the ACT in high school. It helped keep me accountable and study consistently all the way up to the exam. It was also useful that the study sessions were with a live instructor who could clarify any questions I had. I scored well on the ACT because of it!

Trey Farner Norcross, GA

My junior year of high school our school gives out a free ACT test and I knew I needed to study really hard for it. So during my studying I came across this site and it helped me make a 26 on my ACT

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

I used ACT Online Prep before taking the ACT this December and found that it helped me a lot. It helped me prepare a lot for the math section where the questions really set you up for the test. The company is very organized and easy to understand.

Randi Nelson San José, SJ

I like ACT online Prep because it comes straight from ACT itself and helps produce the best score that YOU can produce, the practice tests are realistic and experienced increased score from ACT online Prep

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

ACT Online Prep is a great resource for improving test scores. They practice the right topics, keep a well rounded set of tools and subjects so that all learning is improved. They have effective test batteries too. Good for the price. I was very impressed with my improvement using the website and applying what I had learned.

Jesse Rice Long Beach, MS

Act Online Prep allowed my son to plan and get a quick glimpse of what it would take to be successful on his ACT. It allowed him to study and see examples and questions. Thanks ACT Online Prep.

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

I used the ACT Online Prep while I was in high school. The test questions were similar to what was on the actual test, but the program itself was pricey. The Prep was easy to do and set up and helped me prepare for the actual test.

Penney Thurtell Long Beach, MS

My children 5 years apart use the example test practice for reviewing for their ACT exam. I wish that my children/students were able to take part of the exams instead of the entire test in one setting. I feel they could have focused more and mastered the score if they were able to break down parts of the exam.

Monet Clarkson

I have nothing but positive results thanks to the ACT Online Prep. This online program has not only provided me with practice but also teaching lessons that help understand concepts I have difficulty with.

A’Rawni McPhee Hialeah, FL

I took the ACT twice in high school and achieved cumulative score of 23. Although it was not that simple, the preparation aided in preventing a headache from the difficult exam. I would completely recommend this website.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

When I was preparing for the SATs and ACT, I used ACT Online Prep, and I was so glad I did! The prep was time consuming but well worth it. I felt extremely confident taking the test after using this.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

From my experience the ACT prep can often help a student raise their scores. This is particularly true if the student puts in the time and does the things ACT suggests in order to be more proficient at taking the exam. I've seen students raise their scores several points following the ACT suggestions.

Rilynne Edwards Pleasant Grove, UT

I've taken the ACT twice. I used ACT Online Prep the second time and did much better than my original attempt. The material they give is directly related to the actual test, and is a great way to prepare for the ACT.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

ACT Online Prep was the only really helpful prep I used. It had much needed information for achieving higher ACT scored and lots of practice tests that helped prepare me for the actual exam.

Jaci Rhoades , TX

The prep test helped me practice thinking a certain way and taking a timed test. The questions on the prep tests are nothing like the questions on the actual test though. I should have saved my money.

Patricia Broadus Long Beach, MS

I used the act prep that ACT offers and my score went up by 3 points!! It really helps and prepares you for the actual ACT.

Lane Bradshaw Norcross, GA

The ACT courses give a lot of insight to the ACT test. It helps me study and practice to be ready for my next test. It even helps me with class work at school.

Desyree Houston Tallahassee, FL

A very efficient way to prepare for the ACT. I wouldn’t recommend solely relying on this prep though, I needed a combination of other prep help.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

I used ACT online prep to help prepare for my ACT as I wasn't too sure what to expect. It was okay, but at the end of the day the tests differ quite a bit. I learned a lot of useful strategies though.

Jackson Barousse Irving, TX

I used this to study for my ACT last semester and was able to get a 27. very similar to the real test and prepares you for anything the ACT may give you.

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

Act Prep is amazing! When studying for my ACT they helped me tremendously! I scored a 26 and without ACT prep i probably wouldn’t! They have amazing costumer service as well!

Jacob American Fork, UT

When I was preparing to take the ACT, ACT Online Prep was incredible. Easily accessible and filled with details that helped me feel ready and successful to take the test.

Tony Riverton, UT

Got this for our daughter and seemed were happy with the practice tests and ease of use. Must add that the tests didn't exactly mirror the real deal, but were still beneficial.

Aidan Price Tallahassee, FL

This course helped me score the best possible score I could on the ACT. I learned tips and tricks that helped preform to the best of my abilities. Thank You ACT Online Prep!

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

The website is hard to use because it's down for maintenance often. I found that using hard copy practice tests are more effective than online ones because the actual test is hard copy. It doesn't quite prepare you for the real thing.

OwenE. Norcross, GA

This gave me some great tips and tricks to help me get a great grade on the ACT to help me get into college.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

I did this after I took the ACT so that I could retake it and get a better score but I got the same score, don’t know if I didn’t study hard enough or what

Laurie Massie Lakeland, FL

Really helped my son prepare for his ACT- after using, his score increased by 7 points! DEFINITELY worth it!

Nathan Shupe Jackson, MS

ACT Online prep is the best way to improve you act score In just 5 or 10 mins with short and easy videos and guides

Kathy Faustin Tallahassee, FL

I used this to help study for the ACT in high school. It helped me jump 3 whole points when I used it before taking it for the 2nd time.

DeeDee G. Norcross, GA

Make sure you use this along with your own practice. This helped me boost my ACT score by 3 points. It really helps to know what the math portion will be like.

Braylyn Linford Lehi, UT

I’ve never done AC T testing online but I feel like it would be a good thing for a lot of people who are in the process of doing different classes and online things makes it much easier more convenient and more with a timely manner to get things done

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

Using ACT Online Prep helped me get the score I needed to get bright futures in the state of florida and accepted into a top university

Anne Tallahassee, FL

Really useful in preparing me for the ACT exam. It provided similar questions and a similar structure, so I knew on test day what to expect.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I love ACT online Prep. I personally took the ACT 5 times and I hated it. But ACT online prep helped me increase my score and hate the test less.

SkylarPickens Houston, TX

It really helped me get my desired score!! i got a 23 which was perfect for me to be accepted into my desired school!! Thank You ACT prep!

Deanna Bernard Miami, FL

This helped so much when I had to study for my exams. ACT is a really critical exam which requires a lot of studying! The prep helped minimize the stress.

Abbey Cassibry Norcross, GA

I love how it gives you practice ACTs from past tests. They even tell you why the correct answers are right!

Endia Norcross, GA

The program has been beneficial to my studying and test prep practice. I would highly recommend.

Holly Brown Saint Amant, LA

the practice tests on the website helped me improve timing and get used to the problem formats, but the website is dated