Accountability Now

6.7

LAST UPDATED: September 13th, 2021

Accountability Now is a management consulting and sales firm started in 2008. Don Markland, CEO and founder, began the company with over two decades of experience in marketing, sales, business strategy, and personalized coaching. Wanting to teach other coaches the tools he has learned, he created Accountability Now to help others develop key skills in order to increase clients and maximize profits.

Video Customer Reviews

Carolyn AlRoy Customer Review Video About Accountability Now

Carolyn AlRoy

The Good

• Free 40-Minute Webinar
  • Coaching Resource Kit

Free 40-Minute Webinar

For coaches who would like to increase their business success, Accountability Now offers a free 40-minute webinar teaching three essentials to building a coaching practice:

• How to Attract Clients
  • How to Win Clients
  • How to Scale Over Time

Don Markland promises those who attend the webinar will be better able to organize and scale their own coaching practices while understanding the best technology systems that clearly communicate the message. Immediately upon entering the company’s website, customers can register to receive the free, prerecorded workshop.

Coaching Resource Kit

When you sign up for the free 40-minute coaching webinar, you will also gain access to a free “Coaching Resource Kit.” The kit includes email and text templates and the CEO’s personal script used to obtain coaching calls. You can also receive individualized coaching with the CEO; however the details for this are not available on the website.

The Bad

Little Information on the Website

Very little information is found on the company’s website about the type of coaching available, making it difficult for customers to know what other products and services Accountability Now offers. Although the free 40-minute webinar has received high reviews and is completely free, there is no information about further education, training, or coaching, including pricing and plan details.

The Bottom Line

Accountability Now is a promising business for coaches looking to expand their practice. With a highly qualified CEO, coaches are sure to learn real skills to help them increase clientele and scale their business. The most important offering Accountability Now has is a free 40-minute online webinar. Besides this, additional information on further training or individual consulting is not available. Adding this to the website would help customers make a more informed decision.

View Best Online Training Companies

not_listed_location

Accountability Now Frequently Asked Questions

How much are Consulting and Coaching services?

Consulting and Coaching services generally range between $997 per four weeks to $4,997 per four weeks depending upon the level of engagement.

What are some of the results the company has driven?

In its online group program only for coaches, Accountability Now has helped over 300 coaches grow their practice with over 20 reaching six figures for the first time.

Does Accountability Now require long-term contracts?

Accountability Now doesn't offer long-term contracts because the company will always bet on itself to perform for you.

Does Accountability Now work with any partners?

The company works in partnership with some of the biggest brands in the world: Hubspot, PandaDoc, and others.

Message from
Accountability Now

Accountability Now was founded on the idea that every business needs one simple answer in order to grow: sell more. Here, we don't just believe in growing your business, we do whatever it takes to grow your business.

You as a business owner don't have an expense problem; you have a sales problem. You don't have a logistics or delivery problem; you have a sales problem. We teach this simple mantra: "Sales Solves All Sins."

When we engage with you and your business, we unlock what is holding your team back and unleash a new sales and marketing strategy that has shown to produce up to 35% growth in 90 days.

Our work is nationally recognized having been rated the #1 Business Coaching Firm in Florida, as well as one of the Top 10 Business Coaches by Yahoo Finance! and Disrupt Magazine.

These accolades have come because Accountability Now focuses on one key area: helping small businesses and startups grow sales and marketing quickly.

We provide this through three core products: business consulting services, group/executive coaching programs, and online training courses. We have a service for every budget because we believe every small business owner deserves a chance at success.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

4.9

bookmark

Featured Review

Stephen Hughes Cape Town, WC

I'm a leading finance & business coach and my practice grows thanks to the excellent guidance of Don who continues to help above and beyond with my practice. This is a great Academy and program. I highly recommend it. I'm glad I became a member. Worth every cent.

Reply from Accountability Now

Thank you so much Stephen! This is awesome.

bookmark

Featured Review

Roslyn King Toronto, ON

Don is an amazing "REAL" person. He tells it like it is, which is exactly what every coach needs!! With his guidance and truth, he has helped me tremendously in gaining the confidence to market my business and sign up clients. Well worth the $ !!!!! I love this Academy because the value is real and designed only for coaches. Wow. Thank you so much.

This is such a great review! Thank you Roslyn

Payal Shah Ypsilanti, MI

Great, effective coaching & advice on online business building! Don provided wonderful advice on how to better set up my website to optimize for client lead gen, helped me brainstorm around my coaching niche, and provided a great intro script for more effective first conversations with potential clients. And he did it all with great humor! Would highly recommend!

Reply from Accountability Now

Wow! Payal! Thank you and you are an amazing coach! Keep going!

Jun. 13th, 2021

Mike Armour Denton, TX

Don M's counsel is always specific. concrete, and immediately actionable. He demonstrates a genuine excitement for the success of his clients. His advice on sales and marketing tactics builds on a through understanding of current trends in online and direct marketing. For aspiring coaches, I highly recommend his services.

Reply from Accountability Now

Dr. Mike! Thank you so much. You are amazing! The best Executive Coach in Dallas folks!

Michael Seelman Gaithersburg, MD

Accountability Now has helped me significantly increase my company revenue through ethical, value-based selling.

Thank you, Michael! Wow!

Sep. 7th, 2021

Fiona Watt

Don had some good suggestions in the Noomii sales academy, but his focus was very much on the American market. Other countries around the world use more subtle sales techniques, and for me specifically, authenticity is paramount especially in the coaching industry. There was too much "I'm the greatest coach" language for the way I work, and I know that approach would be off-putting to many of my clients.

Reply from Accountability Now

Thank you so much Fiona for your feedback. I appreciate your perspective and would I'd love to work with you closer to help because we've seen considerable success in UK, Germany, India, France, and the Philippines with the concepts and principles we teach. Either way, thank you so much.

Sep. 1st, 2021

Madison Gainesville, FL

“Don's passion for supporting entrepreneurs and holding them to account in pursuing their dreams and goals is unrivaled. The resources and extras really make the difference for The Academy and Accountability Now as well. The Planner, Workbook, and Resource Kit are amazing, as is the community!"

Reply from Accountability Now

Wow! Thank you Madison. This is so kind of you.

Dennis Jones Arlington, VA

I am Dennis J as a paid member - I am “Very excited about all I've learned working with Accountability Now and the Academy. It has been helpful to keep focused and building a large-scale practice. I've been on multiple podcasts and created some real momentum in my business.”

Reply from Accountability Now

Wow Denis! Thank you so much!!!

Jeff Rothman Beachwood, OH

Don really knows his stuff. In just 2 Noomii Sales Academy sessions I've picked up valuable tips that I'm confident will have a positive impact on my ability to grow my business.

Wow! Thank you so much

Jun. 21st, 2021

Debjani Ghosh Mumbai, MH

“I continue to get more and more momentum in my coaching practice since joining the Academy and working with Don. He goes the extra mile and I feel his excitement for the growth of my business. Thank you, Don!”

Reply from Accountability Now

Debjani you are making it happen! I love it!

Robin Mukherjee Paris, 75

Thank you Accountability Now and the Academy for providing such relevant and strong content for coaches to scale their practices. I have already benefited from the pointers and insight provided by Don. He is direct, clear, and caring.

Thanks Robin! Wow!

Adam Lee Rosenfeld Secaucus, NJ

Within the 30 minutes of coaching I had with Don M, he kicked my butt like no coach has before. Thanks, Don, for helping me get back on track!

Wow! Thank you Adam!

Sep. 13th, 2021

L Vancouver, BC

It's great working with Don. He gives lots of wonderful advice and tips for how to grow my business. Plus he's got a great sense of humour and is always in our corner. Highly recommended!

Reply from Accountability Now

You are amazing. Thank you so much!

Jul. 27th, 2021

Deepak Varma Hyderabad, TG

The passion that Don brings on the table. The methods, processes and accountability that the coaching and training has brought to me and my organization has been truly stupendous! Strongly recommend Don Markland...

Reply from Accountability Now

Deepak! You are amazing. Thank you so much. All the best.

Carolyn AlRoy North Bergen, NJ

This is a very helpful course for almost any kind of coach! I have a unique practice and needed more tailored guidance around marketing. This group is exactly what I’ve been praying for!

Reply from Accountability Now

Thank you Carolyn. We love you in the group as well!

Will McNea Mt. Pleasant, SC

I am a client. Absolutely fabulous experience. Don is a no-nonsense coach who brings the energy and focus every day and ignites the same within you. They use proven methods to get reliable results. Very happy.

Reply from Accountability Now

Wow. Thank you Will. So kind.

chiek ming ong Seri Kembangan, 10

This is my first time. I like the practical, and useful tips Don provided on how to get your clients. It is not about selling but reframe to what is the value I can bring. I am putting this down to positively remind myself : 1) Understand your undeniable authority ; my marketable permission 2) Take advantage of OPAs 3) Develop a System

Reply from Accountability Now

Thank you so much! Can't wait to see you again!

Ashley Schaer Portland, OR

Don is generous with his time and makes you feel comfortable reaching out when you're stuck. It is extremely refreshing to have found someone genuinely interested in your success, not just hunting for the next paycheck!

Reply from Accountability Now

Ashley you are the best. Thank you!

Alex Rosario Jacksonville Beach, FL

Don has been extremely helpful for not only my individual growth but for our companies growth as a whole! He is very good at looking at the whole picture and then evaluating and pivoting from there. Highly recommended for any company looking to take that next step.

Reply from Accountability Now

Alex! Thank you so much. Thank you!

Jul. 5th, 2021

Carolyn AlRoy New York, NY

Helpful practical advice, emotional support, very accessible

Reply from Accountability Now

You are amazing. Thank you!

Aug. 24th, 2021

B K Minneapolis, MN

Don got right to the point. Good balance of covering enough info in 45 minutes time, and allowing for questions.

Reply from Accountability Now

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you B K!

Sep. 9th, 2021

Bob Herndon Dallas, GA

The confidence Don exudes is contagious! He has a "can do" attitude that pushes me to work outside of my comfort zone. This program is amazing!

Reply from Accountability Now

Bob this is awesome. You are so kind!

Mazen Edlibi Dubai, DU

I really enjoyed the information/tips and demo being shared with us during the program...really helping in making things easy and enjoyable

Wow! Thank you so much.

Jul. 27th, 2021

Jerome DE CLARENS

Very Good coaching experience with Don. 100 % he helped me through my coaching project and niche. I thanks him again for it !

Reply from Accountability Now

Merci beaucoup. Tu es si gentil. tous mes vœux.

Maria Nikolakakou Toronto, ON

Don has a great way of teaching and he has a really positive vibe!

Reply from Accountability Now

Wow! Thank you Maria! You are the best!

Sep. 9th, 2021

Tyler Martin San Jose, CA

The service is top notch and has helped me tremendously.

Reply from Accountability Now

Wow! Thanks, Tyler. you are amazing!

Jul. 5th, 2021

Precious Stones Coaching Tappan, NY

The training provided during the group was valuable and Don was and is very willing to answer questions and help us grow our coaching practices. Being intentional, staying focused, and applying what we've been taught will definitely move me forward!! Thanks Don!

Thank you so much!

Aug. 24th, 2021

Justin Endo Madison, WI

The Sales Academy provides practical advice and a great community of other coach business owners.

Reply from Accountability Now

Justin thank you so much. You are going to change the lives for Physicians all over the country!